Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  Empty Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Asia is a sixteen year old ordinary teenage girl. She had a boyfriend that she thought she was going to love forever. Hunter and herself went on walks, talked and were connected. They were two that were better than one. One night when Hunter got pushy he pressured Asia into going too far. Now she's scarred for life, and has a burden to carry for the rest of her life to remind her of that night and of the one she had once loved and trusted with her life. She's pregnant.

_______ is her family's new foster child. He's a teen who grew up on drugs and is still addicted to them. He was taken out of his home and taken from an abusive family.

Asia Katherine Peterson
Female
Appearance She's only 5'2" in height and is very petite.
Personality - RP out

((Okay lets do this Polo! ______ is your character. I'll fill in the name when you tell me what it is. xD))

Last edited by Jayneh I Am on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I have NO ideas. XD

Unless you want to use my Ponybox plot...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

What plot is that? o.O
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:37 pm

How do I delete my post? Sad

Last edited by Alligator Stars [Jayneh] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am

((Yup, though the main plot is in my character... Basically, he used to be a top showjumper - but then he ran into some trouble with his family and ran away from home - now he's in hiding under a fake alias... Razz

Sound good? Smile What do you think?

SO sorry it took me so long to reply - I had a jam-packed weekend, and I've been so busy, sick and tired that I just couldn't face the prospect of a new RP... o_0 But now my brain is alive again, and I'm ready to go! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:49 am

Buuuuutt I have another plot. hehe. I love copy and pasting.

I have been thinking - Polo. And I am thinking I thought of a good plot. *smiles broadly*
Now, since I suck at playing males and we'd get like two pages in before I died....
There is me (haha, not literally me of course): The pregnant teenage girl. Whose boyfriend kinda pushed her too far.
And you (well not literally you of course. xD): The druggie, bad past - guy - who is also my character's family's new foster kid.

See? This might work out. It sounds as if it will? *pokes* Will it?

Do you like? Or we can do both. Try both that is. Smile You like?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 am

((I like!! Very Happy Very good! *Glomps* Wink
For some weird reason, it reminds me a little of 'The Blind Side'... And I LOVED that movie! Very Happy

Oooh, this is brilliant! Very Happy Will you please start? Smile

Oh, and I hope you have twists in mind... O.o Haha! I want this to last!

It would be cool if we could do both at once - then if we run out of muse on the one, we have the other to get our juices flowing again. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

((Mmk. We can start the horse one in a different post. xD I don't feel like doing that one at the moment. Hang on and I'll start it up. Smile))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

((Sure, we can try that another time. Razz Haha!

Get this one started! Wink Go go go!!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm

((I did Polo. Hahah, I edited the posts so that it shows what it's about. Read the first post then make your charrie. Forgot it wouldn't tell you I posted. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Character:

Name: Mitch Walker
Appearance: Image
Other: Drug addict - just been adopted into a new foster home in the hope that he'll 'turn a new leaf'.

I'll RP it out. Razz

Start for me? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Asia hummed as she walked through the park. Her two year old border collie leading her as she let the summer breeze blow away her cares. Tempted to close her eyes and block out the visions that swarmed in her head she continued to walk. This was like an ordinary day, except the fact that she had just found out she was pregnant, and hadn't even told her parents. Then again what teenage girl looks forward to telling her parents she's pregnant? Not many she presumed. Then again you never knew... it was an odd world. It wasn't her fault that she had been forced into having sex on her first date, with the hottest guy in school. Just because she kissed him didn't mean she wanted to go further. Apparently he thought differently. A sigh escaped her lips when she imagined Hunter's face when he found out she was pregnant. He wouldn't be happy. Either that or he'd think it was a good way to get her to be his girlfriend. Either way it was not going to be good. She bit down on her lip and forced herself not to fall to the ground in tears. This was going to be a hard day, a hard life. She briefly wondered what her new foster sibling was going to be like. Hoping for the best she kept walking. If he or she wasn't very nice, she wasn't going to care. Nope, not care at all. She didn't need anyone anyways.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 pm

((I've never done drugs, so please forgive any inaccuracies. XD Haha!))

"Great start, kid." The social worked told Mitch sarcastically as she unbuckled his seat-belt for him, and attempted to drag him out of the back seat of her car. "First day in your new home, and you're stoned out of your mind." Mitch jumped in surprise, only just noticing the older woman beside him. His pupils were dilated, his eyes bloodshot, and his veins stuck out invitingly - just begging for another needle.
"You know these people are giving you second chance, right?!" She sighed incredulously, then took Mitch's limp hand and guided him gently out of the car. He weaved drunkenly - staring at things that only he could see, and muttering incoherently to himself.
"What the Hell are you on?" She asked with a frown, waving her hand up and down in front of his face.
No response.
With an irritable sigh, she dragged Mitch over to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Paula, the owner of the house and the soon-to-be foster mother of Mitch walked to the door and swung it open.
"Well hello!" She greeted the boy and his case-worker with a broad smile. "Come on in, my daughter should be home soon." She told the before leading them into the living room to sit down. "I'm assuming you're just dropping him off because we already discussed everything back at the clinic?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Offering Mitch a kind smile Paula reached out to rest her hand on his.
"You'll like it here. Trust me. we have a park, and a good school, once you're ready to go back to school that is."

((Lol. Same here. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:52 pm

"Thank you." Miss Mason replied politely as the woman invited her in. "Come on, Mitch." She added, tugging on the boy's hand. Mitch followed robotically, yielding to the pressure, yet still staring blankly into space - his eyes somewhat out of focus.
"I'll just wait around to make sure everything is okay." Miss Mason offered with a smile, sitting down on the couch and dragging Mitch down beside her - then leaving him to talk to his new foster mother.
Except that he didn't seem to have noticed her yet - he was staring at the carpet with a mixed expression of horror and contentment.
Then Paula touched his hand, and suddenly, Mitch snapped. "Get away from me!" He yelled, leaping to his feet so quickly that he knocked the coffee table to the floor with a loud clatter.
He slowly raised his shaking hand to his face, staring at it in absolute horror, then began to scream bloody murder as terrifying images unfolded themselves before his eyes.
"Mitch Walker, get a grip on yourself!" Miss Mason snapped harshly, grabbing his hand - but Mitch pulled easily away, shouting more hysterically than ever now. "No! NO! Get back! You're one of them, I know you are!" He stumbled backwards away from them, tripping on every other step and shaking violently.
"Mitch..." Miss Mason scolded warningly, rubbing her sore wrist from where Mitch had pulled away. This boy could be frighteningly strong at times...
Then, as suddenly as it had started, Mitch's little 'moment' ended, and he turned to Miss Mason - meek and placid as a lamb. "Yes?"
"Come over here and sit down."
He stared at her a moment, then burst out laughing. Miss Mason slapped a palm to her forehead in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am

Paula's eyes widened as soon as Mitch yelped. She watched his every move, not quite sure of what she was supposed to do with him. Did she really want him around her daughter? Then again he didn't have anything close to assault or rape on his files, so he probably wouldn't touch Asia. You never know, but she hoped he wouldn't. Since no one else would take him in Paula thought it only right to take him in. They didn't have any financial problems and Asia was an only child. This way maybe it would help Mitch if he was around just one other person his age. But she had a slight fear in her mind for Asia. What if he did hurt her? Swallowing her doubtful thoughts Paula was glad when Mitch's 'episode' ended. When he burst out laughing she raised an eyebrow and looked over at Miss Mason. Talk about strange. He was obviously on a drug at the moment, she could tell by the way his hands trembled and his eyes darted to-and-fro. Certainly an interesting young man he was.

Asia stepped through the doorway of her home. She had eyed the car in the front driveway curiously for a moment before shutting the door behind her. "Mom, I'm home." She called loudly as she shed her coat and hung it on the rack. When she heard voices, and a strange laughter coming from the living room she walked through the doorway and stopped in her tracks. The foster kid she assumed. He was older... not young like she thought he would be. Biting her lip she nodded in a silent greeting to Miss Mason and the teenager.

"Oh this is my daughter Asia." Paula said as an introduction. "This is Miss Mason, and Mitch." She told Asia before smiling up at her daughter.

Asia felt a certain guilt in her stomach when her mother smiled at her. What her mother didn't know didn't hurt her though right? She hoped so at least. As she stepped further into the room she watched the boy with sharp eyes. He was certainly interesting looking. How old was he? She guessed he was about sixteen or seventeen. But by the way he moved... he was obviously doing drugs. Great, now they had a druggie living in their house. They had just gotten rid of her father and now they got a kid who did drugs. Just great.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 am

"Pleased to meet you, Asia, and good to see you again, Paula." Miss Mason smiled, and shook hands with each of them. Then she glanced toward her watch, and frowned slightly. "I'm afraid I must be going now, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Mitch seems to be sobering up already." She nudged the boy, and he glanced toward her, looking faintly confused. Indeed, he did seem to be slowly returning to normal.
"You have my card. If you need anything, call me." With that, she smiled and waved, then walked toward the door. "Bye, Mitch." She called - then she let herself out, and was gone.
Mitch stared blankly after her, suddenly feeling rather confused.

Where am I?
This was the first comprehensible thought that jumped to his mind. He glanced around curiously. Strange house, strange people...
Was I robbing it?
The people didn't seem hostile. A tiny bit unnerved, perhaps, but who wouldn't be unnerved with somebody like him standing in their living room?
For a while the clarity of his thoughts faded, and after a few more absurd, inexplicable outbursts - Mitch calmed down again - and resumed his train of thought.
Could this be the foster home? Tuesday already? But yesterday was Saturday... I was so sure...
He frowned in confusion, gnawing on his lip, then hurriedly dismissed his thoughts. Obviously, this was the foster home. And obviously, he had made quite a bad first impression. He didn't expect to get to stay here long...
Now what was the woman's name? Think!!!
"Um..." He murmured hesitantly, wishing that the room would settle down completely now. It was always hardest when the drugs were wearing off. "Are... Are you Paula?"
He glanced uncertainly toward the girl. She seemed about his own age... He remembered Miss Mason mentioning something about a foster sister, but he couldn't remember the name...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 am

Paula bid Miss Mason goodbye before turning back to face Mitch. She offered him a warm smile before tilting her head, trying to figure out what was going on in the boy's mind.

"Mom, he's stoned." Asia said rolling her eyes, "Or was stoned." She watched the boy, 'Mitch' with her sharp green gaze. Well he was hot. Wait what? Her eyes widened at her own thoughts and she mentally kicked herself for thinking in such a way. He was a druggie, she wasn't allowed to think he was hot. That was just out of the question. Shrugging she ran a hand through her hair before leaning on the door frame.

"Yes, I'm Paula." Paula replied to Mitch a smile glued on her face. She then leaned forward, a bit closer to him but didn't reach out this time. "And that's my daughter, Asia." She had repeated from earlier but didn't really care that she had to. As long as Mitch knew who they were, that was all that mattered. She didn't want him thinking she was a bad guy. "I'm your foster mother, and Asia will be your foster sister." She explained, talking as if she was to a small child.

Asia smirked slightly when her mother acted as if Mitch was foreign or he was too young to know what she was talking about. It was rather amusing to her, then again her mother was always like that. She never knew when to stop treating people like babies. It was just her nature though. The last foster kid they had was only five and had autism. So now her mother treated everyone like a child. Sometimes it was nice, if Asia was sick her mother would do pretty much anything for her. Other times, it was not so nice.

((Wow! Look at me with my long posts! I'm so proud of myself. Then again they kinda suck. Razz But oh well.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am

((They're epic! Very Happy *Glomps*))

Mitch glanced away when he caught the girl's comment, feeling a little ashamed of himself. She was right, of course. He was stoned... But he was already regretting it. Unfortunately, regret didn't make the drugs any less addicting, or the cravings any less intense.
"Yes..." He replied, still seeming rather disgruntled. Then he paused, frowning in confusion. What, exactly, was he replying to? He hadn't been asked a question.
"Uh, I mean... Thank you..." He glanced toward Asia - nervous, and perhaps a little shy, though that was quite unlike him. "Nice to meet you..." He murmured quietly.

Every time he spoke, Mitch seemed to trail off. As though there was more than he wanted to say, but dared not speak it. Or perhaps because he lost his train of thought in mid-speech. Either way, it was a strange and hesitant manner of speaking.
He rubbed his chin - rough fingers rasping over a faint layer of stubble. The house was so clean and friendly that he felt out of place - like a cat in a dog-house. "Um..." He mumbled, still with that irritating hesitance in his voice, "Thank you for taking me in..." He paused a moment, trying to remember what Miss Mason had told him to say.
"Most people wouldn't have-... Well... It was nice of you... Thank you."
He shifted uncomfortably, suddenly becoming aware of the small bag he held in his hand. It contained all his worldly possessions.
He clasped it a little tighter to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 am

Paula nodded in reply to Mitch. He seemed as if he would be a nice boy. Maybe she didn't have to have any fear that he would hurt Asia after all. She glanced over at her daughter before telling her to come sit down. She was glad when Asia obeyed. Paula needed to get dinner ready and was going to leave Asia and Mitch to talk. Well she hoped they'd talk. Mitch seemed extremely uncomfortable, but that was normal. Wasn't it? Shrugging to herself she then stood. "Well I'll leave you two to mingle and I'll go out and start dinner." With that Paula stood and exited the room.

Asia shifted awkwardly and leaned back, pulling her feet up onto the couch with her.
"So..." She trailed off before chewing her lip absentmindedly. Her hand traveled to her stomach and she swallowed thickly. The stomach that held a new life. This wasn't how she wanted to live as a teenager. Not at all. And now with the new foster kid she was sure her mother would be up in arms about everything. And if she told her she was pregnant, that would be even worse. Groaning to herself she somewhat forgot Mitch was there for a moment because he was so quiet. "How the hell am I supposed to explain this?" She whispered to herself before shaking her head. Life surely wasn't what they teach you it is to be in kindergarten. She was probably the only pregnant girl in her class.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am

"Explain what?" Mitch asked quietly. Perhaps his senses were still slightly enhanced by whatever drug he'd been tripping on, but it was true that he had always had a sharp mind, and an eye for detail. Things didn't get by him easily.
At the moment, he was studying his new 'family' - instinctively picking up every weakness, every loophole, just in case he would one day need to use them.
He had seen the way Asia's hand moved to her stomach, and the discomfort she felt at that moment - and he had heard her whispered comment.

Already, suspicions were hatching in Mitch's mind. And he was relatively certain that they were accurate... This sort of thing was as common as rain in the gangs. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if he had knocked up a couple of girls himself when he was stoned. Not that he was proud of it, of course... Life just seemed to happen that way. He wasn't one to fight it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 am

Asia's attention turned back to Mitch when she heard his question. Her hand was still on her stomach and she quickly moved it off when she saw his gaze there.
"I-I-uh- nothing." She lied, hoping she didn't sound too fake.
"Nothing, just... that I... got bad grades." Hoping that would make up for it she let out a small sigh and then bit her lip again. This was something she did when she was lying or nervous. In this case, she was lying and nervous. It had already been four weeks, that meant that she had been pregnant for a month. Soon you would be able to tell, well her mother would at least. So she had to tell her soon. Very soon. Maybe if she dragged Hunter into this she wouldn't be in as much trouble. Then again Hunter was going to be pissed. But it wasn't her fault he was stupid enough to forget a condom. Even she remembered that. And his excuse was:
"You can't get pregnant the first time Asia."
She hadn't even wanted to do 'it' anyways. But that was what happened when your boyfriend is bigger than you are and is lustful. Shuddering at the thought she wrung her hands together until her fingers turned purple. Life was going to be living hell after this.

((oooooh can you be Paula when Asia talks to her about being pregnant? Well tells her she's pregnant?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 am

Mitch did something strange then. He smiled. For some reason, his face didn't seem cut out for smiling. So much so, in fact, that with a simple curve of his lips, he seemed another person entirely. Different... Different, and better.
But this was no ordinary smile. It was subtle, and sweet as honey - yet with one side twisted in obvious sarcasm. "Of course you did." Mitch replied kindly, though his strangely sympathetic tone said something completely different to his words.
You're a bad liar, Asia. A very bad liar.
Maybe he would teach her sometime.
Running his hand through his hair, Mitch was struck by a sudden irritation when he realised how greasy it felt. It enraged him, and for a moment he felt an urge to hit something - but then it passed, and the placid expression returned to his face.
"Where's the bathroom...?" He asked quietly, glancing uncertainly around the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:07 am

Asia's eyes narrowed when she saw a smile creep upon his face. What was he smiling about? His sarcasm made her so mad she thought she would scream. But thankfully she didn't. Sarcasm was one thing she absolutely despised. It was the most annoying thing she had ever known. Exaggeration was too. These two traits in a person drove her absolutely crazy. Insane even. What but what pissed her off even more was that this wasn't a smiling matter. He certainly should not be smiling. In her mind he shouldn't at least. At the moment she herself felt like crying. And she rarely cried. Rolling her eyes she then stood up.
"Up the stairs, the first door to the left." she told him in a slight hiss before walking abruptly out of the room.
"Mom, I need to talk to you about something." She told her mother as she entered the kitchen. Taking a deep breath she waited for her mother's reply as she stood there, hands trembling to some degree. "And it can't wait either."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 am

Mitch nodded his thanks, then followed Asia's directions. He soon found the bathroom, then went inside and locked the door behind him.

One long, refreshing shower later - he emerged outside the bathroom, dressed in clean - if shabby - clothes and feeling considerably better than before. He was more awake now... More sober. And he felt clean, of which he was glad. It was nice to finally get the dirty feeling of the streets off of him...

Paula, meanwhile, glanced up as her daughter walked in, turning to Asia with a smile. "What is it, Honey?" She asked, sounding a little worried.

((I'm seriously going to fail at this. O.o I've never been able to play characters that aren't mine. XD I think you'd better do it...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next