Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content Empty !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

other - Her mother just married another man, with a bigger house and more money. She now has a step-brother who dawns the name of Gregory and her little brother Phillip. Her boyfriend (insert Polo's character name here) has just died and her trust and belief in angels has died.

Of course, we are starting from where they first met - at school - and then to her parents wedding - where Polo's character sneaks in as a waiter and makes a fool of himself, but gets Phillip's graces. He then teaches her how to swim, to get her over her fear of water. And then we can do a little bit of the dating scenario. Then, the accident. And then move on from there.

THE ACCIDENT WAS STAGED to get rid of Ria, but she didn't die and he did. LOL
Also, he is on the swim team. ;3

Sooo your character ahoy! -nodnod-

I'll also be playing-

Phillip
Gregory
Her Mother
Her Step-Father
Susanne (her friend)
Maggie (her other friend)

these are as needed. xD

Other characters left-
your character
Lacey- She has purple hair, and is the goth rockstar chick who is dead and helps him understand everything
Will - the other dude that likes Ria a lot, and is smart, and wants to help her.

Your character will be able to do the things listed below once an angel-
go into other people's bodies and read through their memories
go into other people's bodies and control them.
go into animals and control them
make part of his body touchable again so that he can move objects, or touch her or something
But, if he pushes himself too far he blacks out for days at a time. ;3

I think I covered everything, let me know if I missed something that you need to know, my RP addicted friendling.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm

((Sounds great!! Very Happy

Can't be bothered to create a character, so will you please just start? XD Haha! Then, if it is inspiring enough, I'll post tonight. If not, I'll post tomorrow. Smile ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm

((You would. -.- XD ))

The young girl awoke that morning in her cramped apartment bedroom. Her one shelf decorated with various glass, cement, wood, and granite angels. Silently, she pulled herself out of her bed, looking towards her younger brother with a smile. The poor six year old had barely been able to sleep last night thanks to the storm, so she had given him her favorite glass angel. Her guardian angel. The angel she believed to have saved her when she was young and stuck in a pool drowning. Shuddering this thought away she slid into her bathroom to take a quick shower, closing her eyes as the water slid down her face and body before doing her normal routine and hopping out within ten minutes. She hated being in the water. She had never learned to swim. And she had never wanted to. Not since her mothers old ex-boyfriend thought that throwing the child into the deep-end was a sure-fire way to make sure they learn to swim. After all, if they can't get air they'll do whatever it takes to get it. Well, so much for that idea, as she did nothing put push herself farther under, choke on the water and then see nothing but black. That memory still haunted her today, and for good reason. Today was her first day at a new school. A school she had to go to now because they were moving in with her mother's fiance. She didn't necessarily approve of this man, mainly because he had so much money and they had none. But, at the same time, it was nice to know that she would have her own room upstairs. Putting on a white, lace-covered top she slid into pair of dark denim jeans and a pair of white bow flats. Placing another white lace bow in her hair - near her bangs - she then slid down the stairs and made a few eggs for her brother. "Phillip! Wake up! Almost time for school!" she called, to hear him groan and pull himself out of bed. "Fine Ria!" he called back, annoyance in his tone of voice, though it was just because he hadn't been able to sleep much. He placed her angel back onto her shelf before getting dressed and jogging down the stairs. He leaped into his chair before grabbing the fork and digging into his breakfast, causing Ria to laugh at how savage he looked right then. "Bus is here. I'll see you after school okay?" she told him, kissing him on top of the head as he nodded and ran out the door. Maggie and Susanne were also changing schools, but not because they were moving, just because their house line was in the different zone. So, luckily, she would have them, but no one else she really knew. With that thought in mind, she texted them that she was heading towards the school before hopping into her car and driving off.

Upon arrival she slid out of her red mustang - the only higher priced vehicle the family had that ran, and it was a gift from her soon-to-be Step-Father - and locked the door, slinging her purse over her shoulder and grabbing her books. Finally, she looked around and caught sight of Maggie driving up with Susanne next to her, a quirky grin on the two girls faces. Maggie, already searching for hott guys, and Susanne, scanning the courtyard from behind her big glasses for any interesting prospects to write about. "Hey guys." Ria called with a grin, and they returned it with a wave before arriving at her side, Maggie talking first. "OMG. RIA there are so many hott guys here. I'm not even kidding!" she chirped almost jumping up and down with excitement. Susanne rolled her eyes. "Maggie. Don't get ahead of yourself now. You actually have to go on a date with one of them before you call them your boyfriend." she said with a sly smirk. Ria just stayed quiet, amused with the conversation in front of her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

((Okay, WHY is it so hard to find a picture of a good-looking guy on the Internet? o_0 It should not be this hard.
Obviously, the Polo needs more training in the art of recognising attractiveness. D:

So, this is all I have time for now. :/ ))

Name: Bruce Lockwood

Appearance: Bruce

Other: On the swim team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

((Hahahahaha. You do need practice. Awww. But, at least he is cute. -snorts- You annoy me. XD Fineeeee Get a good sleep. ;3 I want an awesome post when I get on my phone tomorrow morning before I work the camps))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:38 pm

((Not practice. o_0 I'm a lost cause - ask anybody. Razz I need a private tutor. :3 Either that, or I need to start seeing all guys in anime style! I can always tell a cute anime guy. XD
That probably isn't a good thing. O.o ... *Is proud anyway*

Shush, you. You know I never stick to my word. Wink ))

Bruce was sitting inside the boys' locker room in his board shorts, with a towel around his neck. He had just been to morning swim practice... And now, he was stuck. Stuck, and cold.
"Come on, guys! This isn't funny!" Bruce complained loudly, but there was no answer.
He had stayed in the water a little longer to practice, since he had Nationals coming up. And of course, his friends had taken the opportunity to steal his clothes. Although it might have seemed a good idea to some, Bruce was not too fond of the prospect of roaming the school in nothing but his swimming trunks.
"Are you guys even out there?"
Silence.
Bruce groaned, and banged his head against the nearest locker. He was stuck here, now. Just great. What a wonderful way to start the term...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

((That... isn't good. xD
OMG I am laughing so hard right now. LOL))

Ria nodded her head as the girls dragged her into the school. "Come on, Ria. We are getting you a guy. And NO! Before you say anything. You cannot fight this." Maggie chided, one arm looped through Ria's arm, and the other looped through Susanne's. Susanne laughed, "Ria. It won't be that bad!" she said, trying to help her because the current look on Ria's face was one of utter dismay. "I don't want to find a guy right now! And besides, y'all will set me up on some blind date with the most disgusting guy in the world just because Maggie here thinks he is hott." Ria muttered with a roll of eyes. Susanne shook her head. "NO! I'll make sure he has manners and such. And Maggie will make sure he is hott." she said simply, as if it were the easiest task on the planet. Ria shook her head gently. "How 'bout we don't do that... at all. And then, say we did, and we tried, and that it didn't work out." she finished, unlooping her arm from Maggie's and then twirling her combination into her locker to grab somethings and place others away. "No. If we do that. Then you have to go for the cheer-leading squad." Maggie complained, causing Ria to freeze. That wasn't happening either. "Fine. I'll just ditch all of the dates." Ria finished, her voice saying that the conversation was over, causing Susanne to switch to her new writing pieces, explaining everything that was going on.

Gregory (who really isn't on the swim team, but we will put him on the football team for this purpose xD) headed through the lockers rooms and heard some shouting in the guys locker room. Snorting in amusement he headed into the room after knocking. "Yo. Dumbo. Your clothes are outside. I dun think your friends are that mean." he said, kicking the boy's clothes into the locker room and leaving to get changed into his football gear for practice.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:59 pm

((Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. XD
Seeeee, what I need is a Maggie! Wink ))

"Seriously?" Bruce asked, raising an eyebrow. "Great, so now I've made a fool out of myself over nothing." He sighed, and shook his head in amusement - chuckling softly to himself. "Thanks, mate. I owe ya." He smiled slightly at Gregory, then retrieved his clothes from outside. His friends had messed with his shirt, of course. The plain gray T-shirt now sported the words "I'm with stupid" and an upward arrow in black permanent marker. Rolling his eyes a snorting in amusement, Bruce pulled on the shirt, then swapped his wet shorts for a pair of dark jeans. Unfortunately, Bruce didn't have great dress-sense, which meant he was somewhat off the highschool radar. Or at least, more than he should have been, considering his good looks.
Still, Bruce was living proof that a crappy wardrobe threatened popularity in highschool.
Yawning, and scratching his wet hair - Bruce made his was tiredly toward his first class.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

((XD we will try and find you a Maggie... Lol))

Ria sighed, shifting her books in her hand as Maggie ahoved her forwards. "Lets go chicka. Gotta find those hott guys now" she said with a smirk. But, she shoved a bit too hard and caused Ria to almost faceplant into the floor. Well it would have been a faceplant if she hadnt had tripped right into a guys chest. Maggie, immediately lowering her voice and whispering to Susanne "mission 1 accomplished". Susanne rolled her eyes as Ria straightened herself up, brushing her hair back lightly as she felt a blush coming to her cheeks. "Im sorry... Im so sorry!" she said backing up a little in embarresment before grabbing Susannes arm and dragging her off, Maggie following with a laugh on her lips. "Talk to himmm" Maggie commanded, pointing with her thumb over her shoulder. "he is hott. And from what people have told me the secret poplular boy. Everyone wants him. But no one has been the one for him. You could be the one!" Maggie instructed before going to push Ria again. But Ria stepped aside and shook her head. "Im good right now..." she said crossing her arms at Maggie.

((XD he is going to like her there.... And then hear about the wedding and find a way in with his friends.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:18 pm

((Alrighty... :3 I was planning that anyway. XD Just try not to plan out everything for me, because I like to let my characters do their own thing... And I can't do that if I'm saying "LIKE HER NOW" XD You know what I mean? Razz ))

"Uh, no problem..." Bruce replied hesitantly, scratching his head in confusion as the group of girls started to chatter and whisper. He didn't think he had seen these girls before... They were a little overwhelming. The one seemed cool, though. Bruce decided that he would like to get to know her better.
With a vague shrug, he jogged after the group.
"So are you girls new here?" He asked curiously as he caught up to them. His eyes darted back and forth between the three girls, and as they reached that one - the one who had walked into him - he felt slightly flustered, and brushed his wet fringe instinctively away from his face.
Funny... He was usually not a 'crush' sort of guy.

((Probably sleeping now. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

((XD sorrryyy. I know the book too well. -Fail-))

ria nodded her head lightly. "Well. New to the school. Not the area..." she said as Maggie looked him up and down intently, deciding already if he would work for Ria immediately causing Ria to feel self concious. Susanne bobbed her head lightly. "Yea. What Ria said..." she murmered quietly, shyer than the rest of the group. "Im Maggie. This is Ria. And that there is Susanne." Maggie said, taking it upon herself to introduce them. Ria muttered something under her breath before Maggie spoke again. "So whats your name?" she questioned, a bit of flirt in her tone as she moved some of her hair behind her ear, Susanne prepared to slap Maggie back to her senses anytime soon while Ria slowly began to inch away from the geoup.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

"Pleased to meet you all." Bruce replied with a smile, nodding slightly to Ria. Come on... Don't walk away and leave me alone with these two... He begged silently. Though inwardly, he didn't have much hope. It seemed to him that the girls he wanted never wanted him, and the ones he didn't want were all over him. It could get him down at times...
"My name's Bruce." He replied in response to Maggie's question. "Or Stupid, according to my hilarious friends." He added sarcastically, gesturing toward his shirt. He snorted in amusement and shook his head, then glanced up and down the hall. He had reached his Art class now, so it seemed the party was over. "Well girls, this is my stop." He explained, jerking a thumb toward the door to the art class. "Hope you all have a good first day." There was a pause, then, "Cheers, Ria." He added pointedly, smiling slightly at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 am

Ria bobbed her head lightly as he said bye to her, her lips curving up delicately into a smile. "Bye Bruce..." she said before she was started to be dragged away. Maggie said something Ria didnt quite register because she didnt want to listen. But when she heard something about dresses, she tuned back in prepared for the horror. "Come on Ria. We have to get you ready for your mums wedding this weekend. To Gregs dad. Who, by the way, you must hook me up with." Maggie insisted, talking a bit too loud in her excitement. Susanne told Maggie to calm down and Ria shook her head. "Um. No thank you. I am not hooking you up with my soon to be step-brother. Just no" she said, shuddering at the thought then seeing the music room. "Im off too guys. Dont be idiots..." she said with a smirk before slipping into the room.

((xD um. Fyi he heard maggie. Or he better have heard maggie. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 pm

((Right, so I'm gonna try reply, but you have to stop telling me what's going to happen next. XD I can't RP when I know exactly where the RP is going. O.o No more playing the meddling narrator, Missy! XD

Just kidding. I love you ))

On the day of Ria's mother's wedding, Bruce found himself in a smart white shirt, covered by a black waistcoat and bow tie. He also wore crisp black trousers. He looked like a waiter, and he felt stupid.
Naturally, after he had overheard Maggie and Ria talking a while back, he had gathered up a group of his friends and decided to sneak in here. They were pretending to be waiters - Bill's idea.
As he looked down at his pathetic uniform again, Bruce made a mental note to kick Bill's ass later.
Still, embarrassing as this was, Bruce was excited. It wasn't often that he was really interested in a girl. So when he was, he went all out. He desperately wanted Ria to like him...
More importantly, it would be loads of fun trying to convince her to!
Bruce flashed his friends an eager grin, which they returned - and then the group of them marched into the wedding, behaving rather proper and polite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm

((-hangs head- Butbutbutbutbut. It's funnn. I'll try and stop. -holds tongue-))

Ria was one of the bridesmaids. Her friends sitting behind her mother's side, and then her younger brother was the ring bearer. Waiting with her mother she shifted her dress so that it sat on her just right. The one thing about dresses for bridesmaids, they usually didn't flatter everyone exactly right, as you could see by her overweight aunt who didn't look very appealing as the Maid of Honor. But, she loved her mother, as the dress worked perfectly with her. Everyone dawned a pearl necklace and a pearl bracelet. All of the groomsmen (I think they are called that) were in black tuxes with champagne bow ties. As the music started the bridesmaids hooked arms with the groomsmen and started down the isle, separating once at the alter to their designated sides. As the two six year olds, one Ria's younger brother, and the other her cousin started going down the isle. The flower girl dropped petals down the isle as Phillip concentrated insanely hard on not dropping the pillow. Sticking his nose up at the groom he ran to Ria's side. Everyone in the room burst out in laughter as she shook her head and told him to go over with the guys. He let out a whine of protest before giving in and walking over, handing the ring to the best man.

The wedding went by fast and soon it was reception time, so the bridal party entered, followed by the guest, and everyone sat down, waiting for the bride and groom to come in and have their first dance. But, as they waited, the dinner and the drinks were served.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm

((RPs are fun because you're using imagination, and always being surprised. Razz You shouldn't shackle yourself to follow a story exactly. Wink *Nods wisely* Haha!! ))

Bruce and his friends were gathered in the kitchen area, filling plates with food, and finding bottles of champagne for the guests. Meanwhile, they discussed their game plan. Bruce would hurry over to serve Ria, while the rest of them served everybody else.
Yup, it was a simple plan, but they were simple guys, as it were.
Presently, the group trouped out into the main area, and began serving the guests. Bruce made a beeline for Ria, but before he got there, a drunk musician stumbled across his path. "Hold this." The man demanded in a slurred voice, slamming his guitar into Bruce's chest with a resounding 'twang'. Then he rushed off to the bathroom, gagging and covering his mouth.
Bruce stared after him with a bemused expression - then somebody suddenly grabbed his arm, and started dragging him toward the little stage. "There you are!" The man exclaimed in relief, starting to jog a little, and tug Bruce to keep up with him. "We've been looking everywhere for you! You should have started playing ages ago!"
"Ah... No... No, wait!" Bruce objected desperately, but the man wasn't listening.
"Good news, I've found the wedding singer!" He called brightly to somebody else, who let out a glad woop. Bruce felt a sense of impending doom as he was thrown up on stage, and a horrified, despairing expression crossed his face.
He stumbled forwards, and bumped into the microphone stand, sending a loud squeal ringing through the speakers. Silence followed, and everybody turned and stared expectantly at the stage.
That was when, in a moment of madness, Bruce decided to play the hand he'd been dealt.
"Uh..." He murmured uncertainly, speaking into the mic, "Well... Like, thanks for coming, guys. Um... Yeah... So it's time for the bride and groom's first dance." He attempted to smile, but didn't quite manage, since he was too nervous. "Do you two want to step up on the dance-floor?"
He took a deep breath, then threw caution to the winds, and started strumming a tune on the guitar. Thankfully, music was one of his hidden talents. Very hidden... But he was good, that nobody could deny.
Soon, Bruce heard the rest of the band scurry onto the stage, and begin to back him up - so with a resigned shrug, he began to sing.
'Defying Gravity' rang from his lips, sweet and clear as the peal of a bell - despite Bruce's terror.

(( Lyrics ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

((I am letting myself be surprisedd. But i want it to work. XD. Just likesl that was supposed to be celery up his nose. XDD))

Ria looked up when the squeal of the mic hit her ears, wincing slightly at the uncomfortableness. Blinking once she cocked an eyebrow at the singer. That wasnt who they payed. And he sounded familiar. Needless to say her mother and step-father came out and started dancing very lost to a different song, but went along with it, amused with it all. "Ria. Isnt that Bruce?!" Maggie said to her excitedly. "Aww look at him! It is Bruce!" said Susanne. Ria, now slightly annoyed looked at the two girls. "Your point is?" she muttered to Maggie. "Isnt that adorable. I think he is trying to get your attention." Maggie responded. Ria shook her head. "I think he better be glad he can sing" she said back before starting to munch on the food she was served and trying her best to ignore the two girls which were trying to get Ria to realize just how cute the scene actually was.

((She isnt gunna like him until this one part. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am

((Okay, Dude, if you don't stop planning this RP I'm going to rebel and take it completely off track. No joke. XD Don't push me. *Scolds* Razz ))

By the time Bruce was finished with the song, he saw the drunk wedding singer waddling around confusedly beside the stage - and with a sigh of relief, he made a beeline for him. After a brief word of scolding complaint, he returned the singer's guitar - then scurried quickly away from the stage, his cheeks burning with humiliation. He was usually far too shy to get up on stage and do anything - let alone sing!
As he heard the music resume in the background, this time with the wedding singer's slightly slurred voice, Bruce snuck off to where his friends were waiting in a corner, sniggering their heads off.
As he drew near, one of them burst into mocking song, his voice high and squeaky in cruel immitation, "Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity!"
With that one line, they all cracked up again, and Bruce rolled his eyes irritably. "Very funny guys." He huffed, "You could have saved me, you know!"
"Ah, now Bruce... Why would we want to do that? Seeing you make a fool of yourself was far more entertaining!"
Bruce hung his head in shame, picking self consciously at his bow tie.
"Come on, man. You were actually pretty good." One of his friends consoled, patting him on the shoulder.
"Yeah!" Another agreed, "Way better than this guy, anyway." He jabbed a thumb toward the wedding singer on stage. "Why didn't you tell us you could sing like that?"
The group chattered on for a while, and Bruce gradually began to feel a little more cheerful again. He still wished he hadn't come, though...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm

((But. But. But. But. -Whines- its harddddd!))

Ria sighed, shaking her head as her frienda continued on about the situation. Her mother and step-father sat down at their table. And then, when it was time to cut the cake everyone clinged their glasses signaling a kiss. Happily, they obliged, cut into the cake and shoved it into each other faces. Ria couldnt watch it. She did not like this man who her mother was marrying, the man who waa trying to buy her affection and had already bought his own son's. But when he said he was adopting Phillip it had hit her last nerve. Neither Phillip nor her had liked this. But, to appease their mom they went along with it. Sighing, she looked back to her friends who were still deep in conversation. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her mother talking to guests, and Matt (her step-father) talking to Phillip. Phillip shook his head in disagreement and then got slapped, running off towards the kitchen crying. "Ill be right back guys. I gotta go talk to Phillip" she said to Maggie and Susanne. Susanne acknowledged it with a nod, Maggie too concerned with how hot Greg looked in his suit and tie to do anything except talk. Slowly, she pushed her chair back and went towards the kitchen area looking for her younger brother and listening for the sound of sobs.

((-Wants to say something- -bites tongue-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

((I'm going to let you post again, since my character has nothing to do in this scene, anyway. :3 ))

Bruce and his friends resumed serving the guests, all carefully carrying trays of food and drink. A few of the guests complimented Bruce on his singing earlier, but he merely blushed and brushed it off. He hated the attention... It was humiliating.

((That's about all I can do. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

((-HEADDESK- i was planning on Bruce finding Phillip first. -Rolls eyes- this is why i speakkkk))

Ria sighed, finally finding Phillip in one of the storage tray rooms. He explained everything to her, and in annoyance she helped him to her feet. "Come on Phillip we are going home. Okay. Cool off. Its fine." she said and helped him out. As she headed towards her mother she passed Bruce, Phillip pulling himself free and stopping. "You sounded great! You should sing more!" he said excitedly. Ria just kept walking though, going up to her mom. "Mum. I'm taking Phillip 'home' he is exhausted. Have a good rest of the night. Ill lock the house up." her mom nodded, gave her a slight peck on the cheek before Ria went up to Phillip and grabbed his hand, catching the trail end of the conversation and beginning to notice the red hand print forming on her face. "You sounded amazing..." she said with a smile to Bruce before turning to Phillip, "come on Phillie cheese-steak," she said with a teasing grin and then went to leave. "Have a fun night, don't work the whole time. That's just depressing," she said with a smirk to Bruce before leaving the hall and heading out to her red mustang, Phillip in the back seat, falling asleep as she pulled out and headed towards her new house.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm

(( I can do that instead if you like. :/ Probably better... Smile
I don't mind you giving me twist ideas, I just can't stand the idea of following a set storyline. XD I'm a crazy person, remember? Wink I have to stick to my usual RP routine, or I will freak out. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

((xD You told me not to tell you what to do! And that was basically telling you what to do! -headdesk- Yes. Do that. ;3 xD Ignore my previous post. LOLz))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

((Dude, we're totally having communication problems. LMAO!! XD
I guess it's impossible to please a crazy person. Wink

SO!

Twist ideas / hints: Yes.
Story-planning: No.
Planned actions: No.

[I know, right? Makes no sense. Go figure. Wink ]
Ah well. At least I like this RP. XD ))

As Bruce was pouring a glass of champagne, a little boy dashed past him - knocking against him, and causing him to slosh champagne all down his front - leaving him smelling like a brewery. He cursed under his breath, then corked the champagne and set it on the table, turning to glance concernedly after the boy.
Wasn't that Ria's brother...? He had seemed upset.
Rolling his shoulders, Bruce set off after the child. He found him hiding in the kitchen, crying quietly in a corner.
"Hey, kid..." Bruce murmured, frowning in concern. "You okay?" He crouched beside the boy, and ruffled his hair playfully - offering a comforting smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm

((Polo. That would have been nice to know EARLIER! o.o))

Phillip sniffled, rubbing the tears away from his eyes, trying to look like nothing was, though it was obvious that that attempt had failed. Giving up on this whole thing he ducked his head after his hair was messed up and watched him carefully. A red hand-print was slowly beginning to form on his face. "No." he said, pouting his lower lip out and crossing his arms all annoyed like. "I dun like my new daddie. He's mean." he declared, glaring slightly through his eyes as his cheek continued to sting.

Ria slid through the crowd, loosing her way towards the kitchen as everyone pushed her back, trying to get her to dance with everyone. Her step-father grabbed her hand. "Give me the pleasure of this dance?" he asked. She ripped her hand away, "No. I don't like you. Remember that." she hissed at him, before attempting to get back to the kitchen area.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next