Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Ria winced, knowing the ankle was her fault. "I'm really sorry 'bout that... kinda my fault..." she said, hoping he realized she was talking about his ankle. Quietly, she shifted her weight, and when he asked her about what Susanne had been talking about, memories flooded her mind. The drunk boyfriend, her not wanting to get into the water, clinging to her mother. Her mother leaving and the man picking her up, tossing her in the pool. Her managing to grab on the side of the pool when she dropped and staying there. Then, his shoes crushing her fingers, her screaming out in pain, dropping into the five feet of water, unable to get back up. Shaking the horrid thoughts from her mind she looked back at him. "It's... a long story. But... basically...." she paused, trying to figure out how to word it, "When I was five, my mom's boyfriend - not the one she married, though - tried to teach me how to swim. Needless to say, it didn't exactly work as he was drunk, and he just threw me in, going on the 'You either sink or swim' thing. I managed to grab onto the edge of the pool when he dropped me, but he crushed my fingers and I fell under. He pushed me out farther away from the edge and the last thing I remember was seeing this figure looming above the water. Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed. So yea, Deathly afraid of water, and I can't swim. Not a good mix with everything that happened today..." she shrugged before shifting the towel a bit on her shoulders and taking another bite of the chocolate bar, being sure to keep her gaze away from his, not wanting to meet his eyes after that.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:14 pm

"Nah." Bruce shrugged, "I messed up my dive. I deserved it."
Then, as she began telling her story, he refocused his attention, and listened carefully. Slowly, his eyes widened until a horrified expression was fixed on his face.
"That's awful!" He exclaimed, "What a horrible man..." He shuddered slightly, then glanced back toward Ria, gnawing slightly on his bottom lip. He wanted to comfort her - but he wasn't exactly sure how, so he disregarded the thought.
"That must have been pretty traumatic..." He murmured, lifting his eyes to Ria's.
At that moment, he decided something. He would teach Ria to swim. No, not just that... He would teach her to want to swim. But not just yet... He would wait for the right time. One day, it would come.
"Anyway, enough doom 'n gloom." He concluded, offering a bright smile. "I don't know about you, but I've had just about enough of school for today. Want me to run you home? After you've finished that chocolate, you'll probably be okay to take a good, long rest."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Ria bit her lip quietly, looking up at him as he said, "that must have been pretty traumatic..." her eyes catching his for a few minutes, immediately causing her to divert her gaze. But, the next words caught her a bit off guard. Him take her home? Well. She couldn't drive, not this tired. Still, if he took her home, how was she to get to school tomorrow, ride with Greg? At 6 in the morning? She did not think so...
Shrugging this idea off she nodded her head lightly. "That actually sounds really good right now, thank you." she said managing a weak smile and taking another bite of the chocolate and shifting a little in the chair trying to find a comfortable position. Still, she felt bad that he had hurt his ankle for her, especially if it was going to be ruining his chance at Nationals.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

"My pleasure." Bruce replied with a smile and a wink, getting to his foot-and-a-half and holding out a hand to help Ria up.
"I hope you don't mind going on the back of my bike, though. I don't have a car yet..." He scratched his head thoughtfully, picturing his bike's 'passenger seat' and wondering if Ria would be okay there.
It was safe enough...

((Tired. Bed. Sleep. Will keep posting from bed as long as there's something to reply to. XD Be warned that I could fall asleep at any time, though. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow, slipping up easily. "Bike, or motor-bike?" she questioned lightly before sighing. She stood up, folding her dress up against her arm. "Because, if it's a bike, I have my own car, and as long as you keep me awake I can get us both home." she said quietly, shifting her weight and following him on his crutches. "Besides that fact, I can't see you pedaling around with your foot like that." she murmured, motioning to his ankle as she grasped her purse and slung it over her shoulder, folding the towel up and shuddering at the immediate cold, but warming up soon after.

((I'm trying to post substantial posts. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:49 pm

"Motorbike." Bruce corrected himself, "You'd never catch me on a bicycle. Can't stand the things!" He shuddered dramatically, then shifted his weight on his crutches so he could hop along more comfortably. "So is that okay, then?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to one side and regarding Ria questioningly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Ria managed a tiny laugh, the corners of her lips curling up into a tiny smile. "Yea. that's fine by me." she said, nodding lightly. Silently, she followed after him, pushing her hair to the side and combing it out with her fingers to get rid of the knots. At least her hair didn't look too bad when it air-dried. Slipping out of the school building, she waited for Bruce to get ahead of her so that way she didn't go the wrong direction towards his bike.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Bruce smiled, then led the way to his bike. It was obviously a few years old, but it was well cared for, and the paintwork gleamed. Bruce's motorbike was his pride and joy.
He set up the passenger seat for Ria, then swung himself onto the bike and waited for her to get on behind him.
"You'll tell me which way to go, right?"

((Let's try get to something interesting again quickly. Getting bored. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

((I'm trying. I'm trying. XD -fail- We can always time-skip to the next time they meet, for the movie... o.o))

Ria shook her head. "Oh. No. I'm just going to let you drive around like a bumbling, idiot. Don't worry. I'll let you know where to go. It isn't that far." she teased, pushing her bangs out of her eyes before slipping onto the bike behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist gently, looking around for a few seconds waiting for him to peel out. She gave him the development and how to get there, waiting to see if he understood, able to give turn by turn directions but unsure how well they would be heard.

((and then he can suggest his brilliant plan of teaching her how to swim. LOL))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm

((Good idea. Wink ))

After he had dropped Ria off at her house, Bruce drove himself home. Once there, he got himself ready for bed. Before he went to sleep, however, he decided to text Ria.

I forgot to apologise for slapping you earlier... Sorry!
-Bruce (:

He hit send, then lay back in his bed - smiling slightly at his phone's screen. He thought a moment, then sent another text.

PS. Movies 7PM tomorrow okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

((I'm trying. ;3))

Ria slid into her house, hopping into a warm shower and finishing off the chocolate bar. As she dried herself off and headed to bed she saw a text message on her phone. Of course. Maggie had given Bruce her phone number. Shaking her head she read the text message again. Shaking her head she let out a tiny laugh, pulling the covers over herself before sending I forgive, but I don't forget. and then she saved his number to her phone only to recieve another text. Tomorrow? Was she doing anything tomorrow? No. At least, not that she had planned. Sounds good. ;3 she sent before turning her phone off and rolling over to go to sleep.
But, she didn't sleep well, not well at all. Nightmares plagued her sleep so bad that she occasionally let out a scream. But, with her room far away from everyone else no one noticed, or no one cared...

((xD We can actually skip to the movie time, unless you want another Maggie and Susanne scene before hand))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm

((Whichever you like. Smile I seem to be enjoying anything that happens in this RP at the moment. Very Happy
Can't wait to kill Bruce!!! I love you ))

Bruce smiled at Ria's reply, then shook his head and laughed. He slept soundly that night, and woke in a cheerful mood the next morning. His ankle, with the help of some painkillers, was feeling so much better that he left his crutches at home, and just limped around on it all day at school.

When 7PM came about, he and his bike pulled up outside Ria's house, and he trotted over to ring the bell.

((Just ignore the last line if you want to bring in the other scene at school, otherwise maybe just have them come over to Ria's house? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 pm

((-shakes head- You would want to kill him. XD I'll just have Maggie and Susanne figure out 'during school' that she was going out with him, and they will swarm her house. LOL))

Ria went to school that day, still feeling guilty about Bruce's ankle. She tried to avoid looking at him as much as possible as it just made her feel even worse. How could he be so happy when she had probably just ruined his shot at Nationals? She knew she wouldn't. Maggie and Susanne somehow managed to find out, though, that she and Bruce were heading to the movies. So, instead of going straight home, they followed Ria's mustang to her house and bombarded her with questions.
"WHY!? Why didn't you tell us?!" Maggie said, catching the door before Ria closed it. "Why?!" Then, the two girls stepped in as Ria threw her school stuff down on the couch. "Because, Maggie. It's not that big of a deal! It's one movie!" Ria said, slightly exasperated already. Susanne shook her head and made a sarcastic comment, "But Maggie here is calling it a date, so it is now a big deal." Maggie rolled her eyes, "It IS a date." she hissed back, grabbing both girls arms and dragging them up to Ria's room. "Susanne. You are doing her make-up. Now!" she said forcing Ria into a sitting position in-front of the vanity with the make-up in the drawers, flinging the drawers open, and shoving Susanne in-front of her. "Now." Maggie repeated to Susanne who took a few moments before replicating Ria's normal school make-up with a bit more of a smoky edge. "Maggie! It's not a date!" Ria grumbled while Susanne messed with her face. "I feel bad that he hurt his ankle saving me. That's. All." she snorted. But, Maggie wouldn't listen to her. No. She was singing something happily, "Ria's got a boyfriend. Ria's got a boyfriend. Ria's got a boyfriend," while she raided Ria's closet. "Here. Wear this..." Maggie said to Ria before tossing a top to her and then grasping a pair of medium wash denim shorts. Both Maggie and Susanne left the room while Ria changed. But, by the time she was done and hand brushed her teeth and everything it was already 7 o clock and the bell rang. Maggie and Susanne both pushed her towards the door, Susanne opening the door and then Maggie giving Ria a slight push while she nearly tripped over her nude pumps. "Guys." Ria hissed, turning around to them, only to get a wave from Susanne and a wink from Maggie, along with a "Have fun on your date" from Maggie. Ria, rolling her eyes, about ready to step back in that house and slap Maggie only to get the door slammed in her face. "My. Purse!" she called back, the door opening and her purse being thrown at her chest, she fumbled for a few seconds, almost dropping it before finally grasping it and then pulling it over her shoulder. "I hate you guys! This is my house, remember that!" she called back before turning to Bruce with a huff. "Can we go, before they try and do anything else to me?" she said, shifting uncomfortably until the shirt lay as it was supposed to.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

((My PC can't load those Macys images. O.o ))

Bruce lifted a hand to his mouth, struggling to stifle his laughter at Maggie and Susanne's exuberant antics. At Ria's irritable comment, Bruce raised an eyebrow and replied teasingly. "At least somebody is excited about our date." He chuckled and shook his head, flashing a playful grin at Ria to let her know he was teasing.
"Come on, then." He encouraged, limping over to his motorbike and swinging his leg over it - then settling into the leather seat.
"What do you feel like watching?" He asked as he turned the key in the ignition, glancing toward Ria as he waited to hear her choice.
He had been really excited about this date - but now he was starting to worry a little. Ria really didn't seem all that keen... Did she even like him?
He hoped so, because he really liked her...

((You're in charge of making this interesting, because the Polo has never dated and has no idea what it entails. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 pm

((A white wash really short denim jean with a romantic top, 2 inch shoulder's , break then it comes to sleeves off the shoulder mid-upper-arm. It's a pink-slightly see-through top with a nude under-shirt so you can't see anything. With lace as the edges, and the sleeve on the actually shoulder. xDD))

Ria managed a tiny laugh, "Oh. Yes. It's just wonderful to not be able to choose anything in your own home." she said, rolling her eyes and slipping on the bike behind him. "Anything except horror is fine with me." she added about the movie, wrapping her arms around his waist again and then leaning her head against his back as she felt him start the bike.

((I have to go to riding. So he can go to the movie theater, go in, offer to buy her popcorn, and hold her hand. xD That's the basics of it right now at least, for a first date. She'll warm up, I promise. ;3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

((Yeeaaah... Apparently the Polo does not understand fashion terminology. XD LMAO! No worries, I've got the gist.))

Feeling Ria's head against his back, Bruce couldn't help but smile - and his spirits began to lift again as he revved his bike into action. It roared out onto the street, then settled into a steady purr as they cruised toward the cinema.
Once there, Bruce bought the movie tickets and some snacks. He was still feeling a little nervous, because he was just so desperate for Ria to like him... Still, he tried not to doubt himself too much - not that he really succeeded.
When it was time for the movie to start, Bruce led Ria into the cinema. He found their seats, and sat down beside her - then shifted uncertainly. Should he talk? Say nothing? Eat?
This was so stressful.
He lifted his head slightly and glanced at Ria, and then his sensual lips curved into a delicate, sweetly shy smile. "Thanks for agreeing to go out with me." He whispered quietly, lowering his head in a grateful nod. "I feel very lucky." He concluded with a whispered chuckle.

((Naaaw Sad Good night, then. Smile

Oooooh, fascinating!!! Very Happy

No worries, cold is good. Wink Polo likes cold. Tis a challenge, and makes things more interesting! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Ria gave him a tiny laugh, careful not to be too loud as the lights dimmed. "Its no problem. Really." she said, a delicate smile on her lips. "Lucky?" she questioned, cocking an eyebrow, an amused glimmer twirling around in her blue eyes, "I dont see why. Im nothing special really," she said with a light shrug. Her fingers craftily working at the cardboard of the M&M's he had gotten her to open it without tearing anything. Once that was accomplished, she quietly tore open part of the bag as the previews started. Ria held back a sigh. Did he really believe this to be a date as her friends had? Should she be considering this a date? Yes, she liked something about him. But, all the same, she felt like she was meerly doing this because she felt guilty for his ankle. Shifting her weight she allowed one hand to rest on the armrest between the two of them just as a preview for a horror movie came on. Plenty of blood, and then wham, a human face with razor teeth jumping at them. Ria jumped in her seat, one hand over her mouth, muffling the yelp before she shook her head and forced herself to calm down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 pm

"You are to me..." Bruce whispered quietly in response - but Ria was busy with her M&Ms box now, so he wasn't sure she had heard him. He shrugged, then took a piece of popcorn from the large bix between them, and popped it into his mouth.
When the preview for the horror film came on, Bruce jumped slightly in his seat, then chuckled at his silliness. Horror movies never failed to scare him spitless - especially when things jumped out at him like that face had...
"That gave me a fright." He whispered to Ria with a sheepish smile, "You okay? You jumped so high just now I was worried you'd go through the ceiling." He flashed a teasing grin, then popped another piece of popcorn into his mouth, and munched happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 am

Ria cocked her head slightly about his response to her not being special. She was to him? She was to him? What had she done that was so special around him to make him say that? She had to admit, yes, she had always wanted someone to say that to her. But now that it had happened it gave her a much different feeling. A cold chill ran down her spine, and she coulnt decidenif it was a good or bad thing anymore. Though it had brought a tiny smile to her lips, even if only for a few seconds as she looked away feeling a blush rise to her cheeks. That was all good right? Then why was everything also so... Awkward at times? God, these things didnt make sense. But part of her really wanted to ask that question, the question of why she was special to him. It just didnt make sense in her mind. Once she jumped, he teased her about it, having had jumped himself and so she didnt chew him out she meerly responded, "hate horror movies." She popped a couple M&Ms in her mouth before she turned to him, her origional question bugging her by now. "Might I ask why I am special to you? Or would that be intruding on personal grounds... Im sorry. I just... Cant see it..." she whispered, hoping the movie didnt start before he answered.

((XD you can totally have him cut off by the movie, grasp her hand from her reaction to the horror, and explain afterwards. :3))

((-is falling back asleep for another 4 hours-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 am

"Well..." Bruce began hesitantly, sorting through his thoughts, and struggling to find words for them. "Honestly, I'm not sure I complete understand myself... There's just something about you. Something different. Something special. I don't know what it is exactly, I just know that I like it, and that I'd like to see some for of it."
There was silence a moment, then Bruce broke it with a sheepish chuckle, "Wow, that made absolutely no sense... And now I'm embarrassed." He snickered again, shaking his head in amused disappointment with himself. The lights dimmed then, and Bruce was grateful for this small saviour from his shame. The screen flickered then, and the movie came on.

((You lost me. XD If you want something done, why don't you do it? Wink *Gives attitude* Hehe! I love you ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

((POLO you are useless. -.- fineeeee. Ill try and have something happen -pokes to you suggesting the swimming teaching thingie-))

Ria shook her head. "Its fine. I got the gist, though i have no clue what is so special..." she said with a shrug, falling silent as the movie began.
As soon as the movie was over, Ria stood up, waiting for Bruce quietly, afraid he might step wrong on his foot and hurt his ankle even more. She threw away her trash and leaned against the wall, watching a few people go by and collecting her thoughts. Interesting movie, she would admit, but an even more interesting experience with Bruce. What was so special about her? Yea. Her past was an odd one, and yea, she had nearly drowned again. Really, the only interesting thing was her friends, who had been txting her the whole movie by the looks of it when she pulled her phone out to check messages. Rolling her eyes at some of them she saw something she would never expect from Maggie, the one who basically yold Ria you had to be someone else for a guy to like you, that you had to conform to their wants. Be yourself, chicka, he already likes the whole package... Dont worry and with that she hadnt recieved anymore text messages. Silently, she shifted her weight, reading the text again before placing it in her pocket and putting a tiny smile on her face instead of hee concentration face. He didnt need to worry about anything except himself, and she really wasnt helping. Part of her, a tiny part, really did like him for helping her little brother. But, the majority of her still felt guilty for making him jump in the pool to save her. Pushing a few loose strands of her straight hair behind her ears she forced those thoughts out of her head, and decided to try and enjoy the night while it lasted for whatever might come of it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 pm

((He's not going to suggest that until she trusts him more, because he wouldn't want to upset her. Razz ))

When the movie was over, Bruce got up and limped after Ria - following her out of the movie house. He had enjoyed the movie, to some extent. It had been difficult to concentrate on it, though. He had kept glancing toward Ria, hoping to find her looking at him, or to interact with her in any way - but she had just sat like a robot with her eyes glued to the screen, and watched the movie in silence.
Even once they were outside, nothing had changed. Bruce had hoped that Ria might warm up to him as the date went on - but he could see now that he had been mistaken. There was still a rift between them...
He was disappointed, but not altogether surprised. He had known right from the start that it was too good to be true.
A sigh slipped unbidden from his lips as he hovered beside Ria, and presently he felt a sense of calm disappointment sweep over him. He accepted it quietly, and willed himself not to voice his thoughts.
Naturally, he failed to obey his own commands.
"You don't really like me, do you?" He asked, lifting his eyes to Ria's face with a sad, yet accepting smile. "Not the same way I like you, I mean."
With a humourless chuckle, he dropped his gaze to his feet - kicking at a loose stone on the sidewalk. ((Assuming they've left the centre.))
I could have almost any girl... He complained silently to himself, Why do I only ever like those select few that I can't have?
"I wonder if I subconsciously sabotage myself on purpose...?" Bruce mused - barely aware that he was speaking out loud. After all, I just keep setting myself up for disappointment. He went on in his head, My self confidence has already taken a hefty blow. With rejection after rejection, I don't know why I even bother trying to date. Maybe I should just settle for one of the girls who already likes me? Kate has asked me out a few times now. Who knows? Maybe she'll grow on me... Maybe I just have to learn to like her...
It occurred to Bruce briefly that he was being desperate, but it could not be helped. He was not made to be alone... He needed somebody in his life. Somebody special. Somebody like Ria...
You can't have her. Let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 pm

((Darn you. Making me think! o.o))

Ria paused, just about ready to object to his statement about her not liking him. But, when he added not in the way he did she bit her tongue, stopping herself. She might, really, she might. But she wasn't really ready to accept this whole thing. Pausing to collect her own thoughts she looked up at him, her bangs slightly hiding her eyes. "Bruce..." she said, even more guilt filling her conscious mind. "I like, you, I do. It's just..." she paused, once again struggling for words, "I don't think I'm ready to date anyone..." she trailed off, memories of her mother's ex boyfriends flashing into her head and she gently shook her cranium to rid them from her mind. "I've just seen too many things go wrong, and I can't... I don't think I can deal with anymore trauma. I really am sorry, if I led you on at all. I didn't mean to." She paused once more to keep herself from rambling, "I would like to get to know you more, if that is at all possible, even though I've probably already screwed things up. I'm really sorry... I should have made things more clear..." she finished off before looking away from him, a bit of sadness trailing around her guilt-filled eyes when she glanced back at him only for a few seconds, then looking back out to the parking lot.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 pm

((Thinking is good! Very Happy I love the whole 'deep conversation' vibe. XD *Sigh* Tis making me think of my latest crush... He is absolutely gorgeous... And Oh my goose, he sure has a great ass. Razz ))

"Hey, don't worry about it." Bruce replied, perhaps a little too brightly - forcing a cheerful smile onto his face. "I totally understand." He assured her, nodding solemnly. "Come on, lighten up."
Elbowing her in the ribs, Bruce nodded toward a bench nearby, and made his way over to it, then flopped down, and looked up at Ria - his head tilted slightly to one side and a smile on his face. "Y'know, I'm just glad I got a chance to hang out with you. And even if it's only as friends, I'd love to do it again sometime. What do you say, pal?" He grinned goofily, and held out his hand for her to shake. "Deal?"
I'm not giving up on you yet. He vowed silently, If you're going to put me in the friend zone, then I'll be the best damn friend the world has ever seen. This time, I'm NOT going to fail! If it's the last thing I do, you will be mine.
A confident smile lit up his face, and he raised his chin slightly - defying the self-doubt that so crippled him at times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

((xD New horse? LOLz))

Ria cocked her head, now completely confused with this whole situation, but playing along. "If you weren't a cripple..." she said as he elbowed her in the ribs, causing her to laugh slightly as it had tickled. As he moved to a nearby bench she gently sat down beside him hearing "Y'know, I'm just glad I got a chance to hang out with you. And even if it's only as friends, I'd love to do it again sometime. What do you say, pal?" he told her and then stuck his hand out at her. Blinking once she took his hand and gave it a light shake as he said "Deal?" She nodded her head, "Yea. Deal." she said quietly, managing a tiny smile. Ria, managing a tiny laugh at his now bright attitude gently poked him back in the ribs with a smirk. "Someone changes attitudes fast." she teased, wondering what exactly was going on in this boy's head. It didn't make sense. She had basically crushed him. Be yourself, chicka, he already likes the whole package... don't worry... Maggie's text message swirled around in her head. Yes, she would just relax and be herself now that the whole dating problem was taken care of. By now, it was relatively dark outside, the sun just finishing setting and the lights around the bench flashed on, sending an ominous glow around the parking lot.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next