Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 am

((Okey. Smile I shall be waiting.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 am

"Naive..." Mitch repeated under his breath, but he didn't press the issue. It didn't matter, after all. He didn't intend to hurt her... He just thought it was stupid that she was trusting him. Hadn't she already been raped once? Surely she'd have learned...
He glanced thoughtfully toward her, eyes darting over her. She was a pretty girl. Perhaps he ought to teach her why being naive was so dangerous...
He toyed with this thought a while, then shook it angrily aside.
These people had taken him in when he had nowhere else to go! He had no right to be thinking such things...

"The beach, huh?" Mitch asked as they arrived, glancing up and down curiously, "It isn't too secluded, lucky for you."
He left his cryptic sentence hanging, and shrugged off his T-shirt. It was excusable at the beach, and he was hot. His bare chest showed several nasty scars - a tattoo here and there - and a set of well-sculpted abs. It would have been more impressive, however, were he not quite so skinny. But drugs and poverty did that to a person - so it was by no flaw of his. Or so he liked to tell himself, anyway...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 am

Asia rolled her eyes. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. He was just bluffing, like normal guys do. Then again the way he ran his eyes over her made her nervous. She shifted awkwardly before wishing she wasn't so 'hot' or so others told her she was. Biting her lip, from nervousness she then turned her eyes on him when he took his shirt off. Slowly she took in every detail before shaking her head and looking away. Damn, he was hot. People saying she was hot, had obviously never seen Mitch. She slipped off her shorts and then pulled her shirt off to reveal her well toned body and waist. She then pulled her hair up into a ponytail and looked over at Mitch. "Race you to the water." She challenged before taking off.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 am

Mitch watched as Asia dashed off, but he didn't run after her. He had never been one for 'fun'. Even as a child, he had been forced to be as mature as an adult. He had never learned to have fun... Besides, he was too dignified now.
He dumped his shirt beside Asia's clothes in the sand, then walked calmly after her toward the sea.

((Sorry, I'm a little distracted. XD Sitting in the car, and there is an INTENSE hail storm going on, with thunder and lightning... I can't even see out of the windscreen.
But DUDE!!! It's SO COOL!! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

Amia turned to face Mitch. "You're boring!" She called at him before diving under the water and into the salty ocean. It was cool but not too cool. As she came back up she fixed her eyes on him again. She was going to teach him how to have fun. That was on her list for today. Maybe it wouldn't all happen today, but she was sure she was going to teach him to have fun. And that was that. Brushing her bang away from her face she raised an eyebrow at him. He was very boring at the time. Maybe he didn't like swimming. Oh well, she'd get him in the water one way or another.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

You should meet me when I'm high... Mitch thought, but he said nothing, merely shrugged and quickened his pace to a dignified jog. He was tempted to dive into the sea as Asia had done, but he feared that there might be some technique involved, in which case he would make a complete fool of himself. So he just rolled his shoulders, and stepped into the icy water. A shiver rippled through him, but it was not unpleasantly cold, so he disregarded it.
The question was, what did he do now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

Asia watched Mitch as he walked into the water. A small smirk on her face when she saw him shiver. Apparently he wasn't used to water like this. It almost made her laugh. She then turned and all color drained from her face. Her eyes fixed on a boy who was coming toward her in the water. Hunter.
Standing completely still she waited and watched him. When Hunter came up to her he smiled at her, but it wasn't a kind smile. it was somewhat evil.
"I heard." He hissed softly before kissing her neck.
Asia shuddered and nodded, "How'd you find out?"
"Your little friends, Kayla and Bella, they talk too loud." He told her with a satisfied smirk.
Asia swallowed hard before closing her eyes. When she felt Hunter's lips drag up her neck and to her jawline she tried to shrink away. "Just leave me alone here okay?" she begged.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

"You the boyfriend?" Mitch asked harshly, stepping over to Asia in the water and turning his attention to Hunter. His chin jutted out aggressively, and his broad shoulders seemed to dare the boy to take him on.
He hovered protectively beside Asia, expression dangerous, eyes like chips of ice.

((Sorry, terribly distracted.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

"That I am." Hunter replied proudly before standing behind Amia and kissing her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Asia almost let out a whimper before playing it cool. She then let out a shaky sigh and looked up at Mitch. For some reason she couldn't find words, she was too afraid to say anything. Hunter, just scared her now. When she felt his hands traveling over her stomach she instinctively sucked it in before locking eyes with Mitch. She wanted help, she wanted Hunter to get away from her. To leave her alone and stop touching her. Hunter seemed to be so controlling now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 am

"Hey, dickhead, I'm talking to you." Mitch snapped, shoving Hunter aggressively away from Asia.
You'll end up in prison again. A voice in his head timidly warned, but Mitch ignored it.
"Where the Hell're your manners, huh?" He shoved him roughly again, forcing the boy backwards through the water, while stepping threateningly nearer and nearer himself. "Not gonna ask who I am? Huh?"
Another shove. Harder this time - causing Mitch's powerful muscles to ripple.
"No matter, I'll tell you anyway."
With a vicious snarl, he plunged forward and fastened large fingers around Hunter's throat, then straining upwards until he nearly lifted the boy off his feet.
Mitch bent a little closer, and whispered threateningly into his ear, "You just met your worst nightmare, mate." He hissed, his tongue nearly brushing Hunter's ear.
Had anybody else said that, it would have sounded utterly ridiculous. Laughable, even. Coming from Mitch - it was almost believable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 am

Hunter gasped when Mitch shoved him. He swore rather loudly and then locked eyes with Mitch. "She's my girlfriend, who the hell are you supposed to be?" He hissed before shoving right back. When Mitch locked his fingers around his neck Hunter's eyes widened. "I can call the police and have you filed for assault!"
Asia watched the two boys and swallowed thickly at Hunter's words. He probably meant that too. Biting her lip from nervousness her eyes flickered between the two boys.

"You just met your worst nightmare, mate."

Hunter narrowed his eyes at Mitch before his hands fought at him. Sadly, Hunter was a shrimp of a boy beside Mitch so it didn't do him any good to begin with. "Let me go you f**cking son of mother f**cking **censored**." He hissed rather loudly to the best of his abilities. "She's my f**cking girlfriend now it's not against the law to kiss her!"

Asia shrank down when she heard Hunter swear repeatedly. All eyes were on them now. For some reason she didn't want Mitch to let go, but she knew if he didn't someone would call the police. "M-Mitch..." She whispered, "Everyone's watching..."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 am

"Do I look like the kind of guy you can threaten?" Mitch asked coldly, narrowing his eyes and tightening his grip on Hunter's throat. "Go on then. Call the cops, if you dare. But this is my town now, baby. What I say goes." With one final squeeze of Hunter's throat, Mitch threw the boy roughly away, then casually turned away, and wrapped his arm around Asia's shoulders. "We should go." He said simply - and though outwardly he was the very picture of calmness, he shook slightly from anger. The only thing keeping him from ripping Hunter's teeth out was Asia.
One more push. Just one more... And he swore that Hunter would be picking pieces of his knuckles from toothless gums for the next f***ing century.
Nobody threatened him.
Nobody insulted him.
And nobody messed with his new foster sister...
If Hunter planned to break those laws, Heaven help him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 am

Hunter shrank back into the frightened teenager her really was. When Mitch shoved him he came back up from under the water sputtering and coughing. "Well! She's pregnant with my kid!" He yelled, as loud as he possibly could. A sick, wicked smile then appeared on his face and he smirked when Asia glanced back at him. This was going to be fun. Very very fun. Once he could get his hands on Asia again she would want him back. If he only could find a way to get to her again without this bastard getting in the way.

Asia suddenly felt a sigh of relief when Mitch put an arm around her shoulders and led her out of the water. When she heard what Hunter called, all eyes turned on her. She felt her knees trembling and she let out a shaky breath. Everyone was watching her. Everyone knew. Chewing her lip she kept walking. Not sure of what Mitch was going to do. Somewhat afraid of what he was going to do now. Keeping silent she lowered her eyes to the ground and ignored the whispering that she heard throughout the beach.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 am

"Oh, he did NOT just go there..." Mitch muttered furiously.
Before he even knew what he was doing, he had removed his arm from around Asia's shoulders and turned to storm back towards the water. "Start running, Kid." Mitch growled, cracking his knuckles as he progressed rapidly closer to Hunter, "Because I swear, if you don't, I'm going to f***ing kill you."
He meant it, too. And he didn't care that everybody was staring... There were some things you just did not say out loud in public. That was one of them.
"You embarrass Asia, you embarrass me." He hissed, drawing his fist back as he neared Hunter.
Run now, you little coward. He thought viciously, Run. Because if you don't, this fist is going to go straight through your empty skull and out the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 am

Hunter’s eyes widened when Mitch came back toward him. He then decided this was a good time to run. As fast as he could he swam to the shore before darting out of the water and to his 2010 GT Mustang. Hopping in he started the engine and took off, like the coward he really was.

Asia watched Mitch and then her eyes darted after Hunter who ran like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs. Biting her lip she then turned her gaze back to Mitch. He was probably just putting on a show to get rid of Hunter. Why would he really care about her already if they had only known each other for a day. Not even a day. She stood there, trying to ignore the hard gazes that she got from all of the people around her. It seemed she was the center of attention today. The circus act or something. Shifting awkwardly she wished Mitch would just hurry up. That’s when she spied a girl swimming toward him. She was in a string bikini and had fake blond hair. Obviously it was died. She was also covered in makeup. Rolling her eyes slightly Asia watched the girl with her sharp green gaze. It was Kaleena.

Kaleena swam up to Mitch. Her perfect body glimmering with the ocean water. “Hey there.” She said in a quite lustful voice. “I’m Kaleena.” She told him before getting closer. “Wanna hook up? I saw how you handled Hunter and that was pretty hot.”

Asia knew Kaleena was talking loud enough for Asia to hear and she shook her head. That was ridiculous. Absolutely. Everyone knew Kaleena was a slut, it wasn’t hard to see either. She had probably already had a boob job for all Asia knew. But Kali always got the guys. That was the hard part. Letting out a soft sigh she backed up slightly on the sand. Waiting to see Mitch’s reaction to Kali’s invitation.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

Mitch stared after Hunter with a triumphant smirk as the boy turned and ran. He was proud of himself, so as a reward, he look a cigarette from his pocket and popped it into his mouth.
"Ugh!" He pulled a face, and spat it out into the damp sand. "Wet." He complained, sticking his tongue out distastefully.
“Hey there.” A soft, seductive voice purred beside him.
Mitch whipped around, and when he saw the girl beside him, his thought was repeated. Wet.
“I’m Kaleena.” She went on, “Wanna hook up? I saw how you handled Hunter and that was pretty hot.”
Mitch raised his eyebrows, and stared at her as though she had sprouted an extra head.
"Is that how you greet people?" He asked incredulously, "'Hi, I'm Kaleena, wanna hook up?' Gosh!"
He spat on the ground, still trying to get the soggy taste of wet cigarette out of his mouth.
Turning back to face her, Mitch let his eyes dart over the girl for the first time.
Damn, she was hot... If he handed her over to the drug dealers he could get one Hell of a fix...
"Sure." Mitch replied with a slick smirk. He traced a number in the sand with his toe, then indicated it to Kaleena. "Call me."
With that, he turned his back on her and walked back toward Asia - looking peacefully satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 am

Asia watched Mitch with Kaleena. Her own green eyes watering. And she rarely cried. Turning around she started walking for home. Not bothering to wait for Mitch. Why the hell did she bother? She should have known he would want to hook up with Kaleena. No one ever wants to date or have anything to do with a pregnant sixteen year old anyways. Sure Mitch had stuck up for her. But if he had seen Kaleena before her boob job, lypo suction and her hair dye and makeup he would have changed his mind. What ever happened to it’s what’s on the inside that counts? He definitely didn’t know that. Plenty of people thought Asia was hot, but not as hot as Kaleena. She it back curses as she continued to walk up the beach.

Kaleena offered Mitch a bright smile before biting her lip. “That I will, that I will.” She whispered close to his ear before putting his number into her phone. With that she smirked as she watched Asia walk away. She didn’t know who this guy was, but she knew Asia took her boyfriend and got it on with him. So she was going to ‘get it on’ with this guy. Whoever he was.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:25 am

Mitch jogged a few steps to catch up with Asia - snatching his shirt out of the sand as he passed it, and pulling it on. "Yo, Asia, wait up!" He called - jogging a while longer before falling into step beside her. "What's your problem?" He asked - completely oblivious to that fact that she might be upset about how he had reacted to Kaleena. "Look, if this is about that coward of a boyfriend of yours - he was asking for it." Mitch nodded, and folded his arms stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 am

Asia still held her clothes in her hand, not bothering to put them back on over her bathing suit. She was too pissed off to bother. Then again why was she upset in the first place? Mitch was just a foster brother, he would be gone in a year. So there was nothing to be upset about. She had plenty of foster siblings. But none like him. Never one like him.
“It’s not about him Mitch.” She snapped as she kept walking. The sidewalk burned her bare feet but she didn’t care. Why she hadn’t picked up her flipflops she still didn’t know but she didn’t feel like going back.
“Apparently when you’re pregnant you get extremely sensitive.” She told him while biting her lip. Yes, maybe that’s why she felt this way. Because she was pregnant, her hormones were probably all going insane.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 am

Mitch shrugged and glanced away irritably. If she was sensitive, that was her problem. She didn't need to take it out on him.
"I need a smoke." He complained bitterly. For a few more steps, he walked in silence - then he took the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, and checked through them one by one.
"Wet, wet, wet, wet, wet..." This went on a while, until he finally got to the last one. "F***ing wet."
He tossed the pack into the gutter, then walked on, grumbling irritably to himself.
The craving was getting stronger...
He hoped he could control it. If not, he'd have to give Asia the slip...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 am

Asia kept walking despite Mitch's mumblings. Apparently he really wanted to smoke. She raised an eyebrow at him before rolling her eyes. "You're ridiculous." She told him before letting out a small sigh. As a car went by she brushed up against Mitch before standing away again. He was so annoying sometimes. But all the while she couldn't get Kaleena's face out of her head. It was just stuck there. And she couldn't handle it much longer. Kaleena was the type of girl that would use Mitch and then dump him on the side of the road that's always how she was.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am

"Hmmm, I know." Mitch replied unconcernedly. "But don't worry, you don't have to put up with it. I'll meet you at home."
Home.
The word sent a strange pang through him, but Mitch ignored it.
A car went by then, and for a moment Asia brushed against him. Mitch shifted politely aside - then stopped walking as Asia moved away from him as though his skin was poisonous.
Whatever... He didn't care what her problem was. He just needed to get away from her so that he could get stoned...
The withdrawal symptoms would be striking any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am

Asia grabbed his hand at his words. "You're not going anywhere." She hissed softly before dragging him toward the house. No way was she letting him get away from them. There was absolutely no way. She kept a firm grip on his hand, like she was going to loose him forever. Quite frankly that was what she was afraid of. Loosing him. Forever. Why? She did not know. But she knew there was a big heart underneath all those tattoos and scars.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am

Mitch sighed, and plodded resignedly after Asia.
It was fine... He still had a stash that he'd brought with him, and he was sure he'd find an opportunity to slip away and find a new dealer pretty soon. He didn't want to burn any bridges, after all... He really was grateful for this opportunity. But he wasn't ready to give up drugs, either. It wasn't that easy... He wasn't strong enough to overcome addiction.
"Bet you regret taking me out, huh?" Mitch commented with an unamused sort of chuckle. "I caused some trouble already."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 am

"Only half of me regrets it." Asia told him seriously. She was glad he was there to get rid of Hunter but she was upset that he had taken to Kaleena to well. Then again Kaleena practically offered to have sex with guys everyday of her life. Lets say she did offer to have sex with guys everyday of her life. Now she was sucking Mitch into her trap an Asia knew exactly why. Hunter broke up with Kaleena for Asia, and so now Kaleena was going after Mitch. All Kaleena knew was that she saw Asia with a hot guy and apparently decided he must have been Asia's boyfriend. Which all in all was stupid.

Hunter prowled outside Asia's house in the bushes, as soon as she was alone without this bodyguard of hers he would get her. A wicked smile appeared on his face and he flicked his knife open before closing it again and putting it back in his pocket. There was no way she was having his kid, he would be sure of that. Perfectly sure of that.

((Sorry for the sucky post. I fixed it though. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next