Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

((I dunno... Give me some twist or very interesting reaction or... I don't know - something. XD I'm really struggling to stay interested in RPs at the moment. It sucks. Sad ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 pm

((I edited my post. Smile Is that better??))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 am

Caught by surprise, Mitch only had time to curse loudly before the full force of the strike took its toll on him, and he crumpled to the ground in an unconscious heap.
Thankfully, the strike had not been too hard, and he was not out for long.
When he awoke, he felt queasy, and very dizzy - but he managed to raise his head a little anyway, just in time to see a suspicious-looking black car vanishing around the corner.
"Oh, you f***ers have done it now!" He hissed in fury - scrambling unsteadily to his feet.
A motorcyclist shot down the road then, and Mitch quickly flopped flat on the ground again and started groaning dramatically.
In concern, the driver pulled over, and when he came over to check on Mitch - Mitch leaped up and shoved past him, snatching the keys from his fingers.
"Thanks Mate!" He shouted back over his shoulder as he gunned the bike forward.
With a cloud of smoke and a squeal of rubber, he was in hot pursuit of the black car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 am

Asia stared at the two teenage boys. Eyes narrowed. "What the hell do you bastards want?" She hissed somewhat wildly. Hunter leaned forward and a wicked smirk appeared on his face. "We want you, and now we have you." He told her softly, and calmly. "Do you have any idea what your f***ing 'brother' did to me? I could show you if you'd like."
Asia shook her head hard before staring at Badger, "You really know how to play some sick mind games don't you?" She snarled before lunging at him. Badger managed to shove her up against the side of the car and pulled a gun on her. "Do what we tell you, and we won't kill you." He growled.
"I'd rather die." Asia countered.
A click sounded and Badger held his finger on the trigger of the handgun, "That could be arranged."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 am

Seeing the car in front of him, Mitch revved his stolen bike faster - glad of the pulsing adrenaline in his veins that kept him from passing out due to the pain and bleeding in his head.
Soon, the bike began gaining on the car.
It was even with the back tyre now... Edging forward... Parallel to the back window.
There!
Mitch steadied it, then leaned over and bashed the glass with a loud 'BANG'.
He knew that at this speed they would not be able to hear him through the glass, so to make his message clear, he held up 3 fingers - coordinating between watching Badger and Hunter, and watching the road.
If you haven't pulled over by the time I count to three...
He lowered one finger.
A moment's pause.
Another finger folded decisively, leaving the middle one standing solo.
"F*ck you." He mouthed, and slowly, the final finger began to fold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 am

As the glass shattered Asia gasped slightly. Breaths growing rapid as badger pressed the gun tighter to her head. She didn't want to die, not now not ever. Closing her eyes she swallowed hard. "Back off you dickhead, or I'm gonna blow her head off!" Badger hissed as his grip tightened on her neck. Smirking wickedly Hunter held his gun up and aimed at Mitch. As he pulled the trigger he swore under his breath when he missed. It just brushed the side of Mitch's head and obviously did no major damage at all. That was his only bullet too.
Asia looked over to Mitch, tears filling her eyes but she forced herself once again not to cry. When she heard another click she realized Badger was holding his finger a bit harder on the trigger.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am

"Yet another strong moment for you, Hunter?" Mitch asked sarcastically, briefly swiping away the faint trickle of blood from where the bullet had skimmed him, then replacing both hands on the handlebars of the bike.
"Do, it Badger." Mitch challenged, narrowing his eyes. "I dare you. Because I swear that if you do, I'll make the pair of you pay every day for the rest of your natural born lives, which I assure you will come to an abrupt, very unnatural end."
He revved the bike threateningly, still keeping up with the car.
"Pull over." He demanded, one last time, "Or I'll make you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 am

Asia's eyes widened at Mitch and she held her breath. When Badger moved the gun lower and to her shoulder. Only a few inches from where her heard laid she felt her air supply being cut off when he once again tightened his fingers around her neck. "N-no p-please." She begged, in a raspy, hoarse whisper. Right then a loud ear piercing sound filled the air. White hot pain filled Asia's shoulder and she gasped for air as she gagged at the feeling of the pain. Blood filled her mouth and she felt the world spinning around her.
Badger smirked before moving the gun to her left hip. "This will be better then just killing her straight off don't you think?" He called wickedly to Mitch before pulling the trigger again. Asia let out a long scream before her body went limp. Letting the darkness take over she blacked out.
Badger threw her on the floor and aimed the gun at Mitch. "How about you stop, or we will kill her."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

When he heard Asia's scream, Mitch felt his emotions die away completely - leaving nothing but stone cold fury, and a sort of bloodlust he had never felt before.
"Oh, you bastards are going to be so sorry you did that!" He hissed.
Mitch swerved the bike toward the car, then recklessly grabbed the handle just inside the window, leaving the bike to fall on its side and spin off, sparking, down the road.
Without hesitating even a moment, he swung his legs through the window - aiming a powerful kick at Badger's face, which was still swollen and discoloured from his punch earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

Badger hissed loudly when Mitch's foot hit his face. Jerking back he swore under his breath. Hunter bailed out of the speeding car which was now slowing down at a fast pace. "Out of gas Badge!" The driver yelled rather loudly. The car made a rumbling noise before coming to a stop in the middle of the road. Badger aimed his gun one more time, the bullet piercing Mitch in the upper shoulder before jumping out of the car and limping away to the best of his abilities.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Mitch swore loudly when he felt bone, muscles and ligaments explode into a haze of pain in his shoulder - objecting violently to the biting strike of the bullet.
He fell backwards, clutching his shoulder and feeling dazed for a moment - but then he shook it off, and dashed for the door. Leaping out of the car, he sprinted through the mind-numbing pain in pursuit of Badger.
He was gaining on him...
Closer... Closer... Closer...
When he felt he was near enough, Mitch gave one last powerful stride - ignoring his throbbing shoulder - and flung himself at the fleeing Badger in a vicious tackle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 am

Asia awoke to throbbing pain in her arm and in her leg. Gagging on the blood that continued to fill her mouth she whimpered softly. She was alone. Everyone had left her, even Mitch.

---

Badger smirked and threw a punch at Mitch. "You know, if you leave her alone for too long she's gonna die. Either that or Hunter will go finish her off the hard way." He snickered as he rolled around on the ground with Mitch. Throwing punches every other second.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

Mitch did not grace Badger's words with a response. He merely grunted, kneed the boy hard in the crotch, then managed to get an arm over his throat - cutting off his breathing and holding him down.
Whipping out his trusty (and filthy) pocket knife, Mitch traced it almost lovingly down the contours of Badger's neck, pressing just hard enough to split the skin, but not quite hard enough to penetrate.
"There's something you should know about me..." He murmured quietly, "And it's something I've said plenty of times before. I'm not a good guy. I mean, sure I'm worried about Asia, and yeah, I'll grieve if she dies, but..." He trailed off, a smirk lifting his lips as he pressed down harder with the knife.
"This means so much more to me... Call me heartless if you like - you'd be right. I consider my time better spent avenging Asia than helping her."
He smiled slightly, moving his knife to Badger's face, and tracing tiny red patterns there now.
"I don't like this face..." He murmured quietly. "It's prettier than mine. And so innocent, don't you think? You don't deserve it, do you Badger?" He pressed the knife in slightly harder, slicing through the skin to the bone along Badger's hairline... Past his ear... To his jaw...
Blood was flooding over the boy's face - pouring from his mangled forehead into his eyes, down past his nose, into the corners of his mouth...
Mitch's knife was climbing the other side of his face now. Past the ear... And back to the beginning.
With skillful fingers and the help of his knife, Mitch began neatly cutting Badger's face away from his skull - all the while holding the boy down with an arm pressing on his windpipe, and a knee to his crotch - not allowing for any sort of movement.
"What should I take next?" He asked pleasantly as he cut away another bloody strip of skin.
"A finger? You seem pretty fond of pulling triggers, don't you... Or maybe it's because you're trying to validate yourself as a man... I could make you like Hunter... Hmmm...Ah, the choices are endless!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

((*shudders* Did that make me cringe.... ehccck.))

Badger winced when Mitch's arm cut off his breathing. When he pulled out the knife his eyes widened in horror and he tried to squirm away. That was until he felt the knife slicing into the skin on his face. A hoarse scream tried to escape his throat but was blocked by Mitch's arm. As Badger began to hyperventilate he then managed to pull his gun out of his pocket. But instead of aiming it at Mitch he pulled it to his own head. Swallowing hard he muttered, "I'll do it." Before pulling the trigger. Immediately his body went limp, blood spurted out of his head and other parts of his face as he quickly died.

((haha, had to end the grossness. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

((Heeeey! I was having fun! XD I need my daily dose of blood and guts, you know! Wink
How was my description? Was it creepy enough, or did it seem lame and unrealistic...? O.o I'm not entirely sure where I stand on my violence descriptions. :3 Would love some honest and critical input. Razz ))

"Hmph." Mitch snorted, slowly standing up, then kicking Badger's limp body aside. "Coward."
With that, he turned away - and began heading back to the car. Then he paused just a moment, raised his head, and shouted, "I'M COMING FOR YOU, HUNTER! Watch your back... Because I swear I won't rest until I put a bullet in it."
With that, he wiped Badger's blood from the blade of his knife, and slipped it into his pocket.
He wiped his hands on his jeans, leaving red smudges on the already blood-stained material.
For a moment the pain in his should overwhelmed him, and Mitch stood still - clutching it and breathing heavily.
Then he remembered Asia... And he ran back to the car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

((It was like majorly graphic. I could see it all happening! I had to like, squint to keep from fainting. xD IT was really good! Razz Better then I could ever do. haha.))

Asia managed to pull herself up to a sitting position. Though she could barely move, her blood was draining too quickly and she felt dizzy again. Holding her breath she waited, waited for what would be the end to come. Placing a weak, white hand on her stomach she felt tears stinging at her eyes again. But she did not cry. Almost three months pregnant and she was alone, dying. Because of someone she once trusted. Hunter. It was all his fault she was like this. And now she knew it. But right now, all she wanted was Mitch.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:02 pm

((Yay! XD Haha! *Feels special* :3 I have a disturbed mind! I love you ))

Flinging open the door, Mitch scrambled to Asia's side. With clumsy, fumbling fingers, he pulled off his shirt, then shredded it with his knife, and bound Asia's wounds as best he could.
It was strange... He seemed to be winding up shirtless rather often lately.
Mitch shook the thought aside, and lifted Asia on to his lap.
"Can you hear me?" He asked quietly, tapping her cheek. "I'm going to call an ambulance - just keep talking to me, okay? Let me hear your voice. I can't have you losing consciousness..."
He took his phone clumsily from his pocket, wiping a drop of blood off the screen before hurriedly dialing 911.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Asia groaned softly when she felt hands prodding at her. When she found the strength to open her eyelids that felt extremely heavy a small smile appeared on her face. "Hi Mitch." She rasped hoarsely before coughing violently. When he mentioned calling 911 she didn't react she simply laid still, her throat felt like it was going to close up on her at any moment. When she coughed again blood came up and she winced slightly. The pain had numbed somehow now into a stinging sensation that spread throughout her whole body. It was a horrible feeling, horrible indeed. "Hold me?" She asked in a whisper before her eyes shut lazily again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 pm

"Attagirl..." Mitch muttered, gently pulling Asia toward him and wrapping his arms around you. "The ambulance is on its way." He informed her softly, "So just hold on, okay?" He closed his hand gently around hers, his fingers slick with blood - though whether it was his, Badger's or Asia's he hadn't a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 pm

4 Hours Later

Asia rolled over with a groan in the hospital bed. Opening her eyes slowly she looked up at the many IV bags that were attached to her. One with clear liquid, and one with blood. Swallowing back the bile that rose in her throat she smirked drunkenly. Well, she looked drunken at least. Tapping her finger on the side of the bed she waited for someone to say something. Why wasn't anyone there? Or was someone there? What the hell had even happened?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

((No muse. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 pm

((Argggh))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Muse yet?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 am

When Asia awoke in the hospital, Mitch was sitting beside her bed. He had refused to be admitted and treated, but he had accepted one kindly nurse's offer to hook him up to an IV for the pain. So there he sat, watching Asia, but holding his silence. He heard her groan, and glanced briefly toward her, but he had nothing to say... There was such confusion, so many mixed emotions, that he just wasn't sure what to do any more. He couldn't distinguish between what he wanted, and what was right.
Finally, he decided that over-thinking everything was getting him nowhere.
"You finally awake?" He asked quietly, "How do you feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 am

Asia blinked several times and turned to face Mitch when she heard his voice. "Like a train hit me." She replied softly as she let out a small sigh. Narrowing her eyes her hand moved slowly to her stomach. Almost four months along and all this was happening, she would be surprised if the baby even survived all of this. It was a horrendous thing to go through. That no single person should ever have to go through. Never. And she wished she would never have to go through all this again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next