Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and me :]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sage and me :] Empty Sage and me :]

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

My charrie:
Austin Ranger Smith

G:M
A:19
L:Tan , muscular 12 pack, tan , blue eye one green eye.
P: fun to be around , peculiar, energetic, out going
Super natural ness :giant white wings that he can bring out of his flesh when he wishes , and the fact that his eyes could make a ..... (To be found out latter)
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Sage and me :] Empty Re: Sage and me :]

Post  sage=] Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Kathrine Somerville,aka Kitty
has been 18 for 340yrs
female
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yqQJe8VD5Ek/SI3QjzgKjxI/AAAAAAAAAbo/q8_UTI7_Ols/s400/black+hair.jpg
she is very manipulative,mean,and aggressive.she is a vampire so if you get in her way watch out because she had no problem killing people or other supernaturals,but she does have a soft spot though most people never find it
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm

You start Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Kitty smiled as she walked through a small club.Dressed in a sexy little black dress,she got double looks from guys and glares from the dates.She just smiled as she walked towards the bar and ordered a drink.Since she was a vampire and all,she wouldn't really drink the alcohol,it was just a prop.Really Kitty was just setting up an act that would lure men in,her very own private blood downers{sp?}. Soon she was outside walking with some random guy.The guy was so distracted that he hadn't noticed they were walking down a secluded alley in a really bad part of town.When he did notice it was too late.Five minutes later Kitty dumped the dead,bloodless man behind a dumpster and headed back out to the road.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I wLk around my wing urging to be released from
The ugly Clothes he had to wear he walked down the alley and passed it going down the lane I fidget pretty bad and then I breathe out and relaxed "ok then let's do this" I relax then I let it out my beautiful wings come separating my cold flesh and making it burn like my back was on fire I clench my teeth and then cold relief comes over as the final feather folds "better " he sneered he looked over and there was a red eyed girl he winked and shot to the sky (sorry for the not very literateness I'm on an itouch and it's harder

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:38 pm

[It's okay]
I glared at the angel as he shot into the air,"Show off."I muttered as I walked down the sidewalk.It always ticked me off when the angels acted like their better than us demons.Heck were not even demons,more like long lasting humans who survive off human blood.The irony of it made me smile a bit.When I came to the park I took the narrow side walk that led around the lake.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 pm

I watched as the non human girl walked through the park I flew dove straight down and planted his feet infront of her he looked into her eyes"ah.hello blood chiller." he looked at her she was the most beautiful one she actually gas seen but he didn't show it. " I have a well favor to ask you"he gulped he knew this is what he wanted and he knew the icy feathers were not touchable by any venom he had made his decision he looked at her serreous but interested "bite me" he knew what he just asked for would change his life style but hews ready

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm

I smiled coldly and sweetly,"Awww the angel wants to become a demon."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm

I look at her crossly. "Angel? Ha You flatter me." His wings turned a scarlet red that looked like if it touched anything it would set it alight.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm

"Then what are you?"I asked woth mock curiosity.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I looked away dramatically "A stupid accursed wing creature" he said jokingly "A HumaHawk" He cringed this was the time all fell into laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm

"And a HumaHawk is?"She asked with real curiosity.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm

He was surprised by her answe "Give me a sec ..." he groaned in pain as his flesh parted and his wings entered his spine again. "Sorry" he said half in pain"ok better. Well its like half human half bird. The wings are the bird part. " he shrugged "It hurts when they come in and go out i have had them sense age 15 and have not gotten used to the horrendous pain yet." he cringed a little bit "Iv heard when i transform the venom is to weak to touch the wings so i become a hungry creature with no pain at times and well i still have my wings....but there is a side effect to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm

I rolled my eyes,"And whats the side affect?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm

He came close to her not scared a bit his hot breath in her ear " You get wings"

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 pm

"No thanks,I'd later be a leach,than a knock off angel."I said trying to get him mad.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 pm

He looked at her a little appalled and hurt and then came to realization "Yeah . Your just like the rest." he looked down angrily he was actually wanting to stay but her comment stung " Knock off angel, good one , thats new" I walked off with a shrill scream as the pain of the wings ripping through my skin . "It wouldn't hurt so bad if you helped" He batted his wings as they turned a mean looking red and wafted major strong winds at her while taking off and then disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

I only had a second of guilt before it went away.When you've been alive as long as I have you see the world from a different perspective.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 am

I screamed as i landed aand as the wings entered my skeleton again. "Ouch" he said and kept walking he was shirtless as always because he got sick of buying shirts that always seemed to rip.
He entered his house without a side glance and shook his head. That vampire girl still lingered in my head like some kind of lingering animal ready to rip me a part. He sighed all he needed was to think about pain. He rolled his eyes. When he did he spotted he had a message on his phone. he dialed 1 " Welcome....Austin Ranger Smith...you have 1 message...Last message today at 12:20 pm...' Hey it's Lacy from your science class, sorry justing gave me your number" ill have to sock him when i c him " Well I was just wondering if you want to hang out today maybe around 6? At Maybe Ruths chris?" Expensive!wait was that Tasty Lacy? He chuckled to him self " Well I'm looking forward to hearing from you ! Bye!" He turned it off , ok sure ill do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 pm

I sighed as I walked down the pathway in the park.My eyes took in everything around me.I wonder why that dude really wanted me to turn him? I thought,I bet he really is just another vampire wannabe or just some crazy messed up angel. I shook my head as I came to the end of the side walk.From here it opened to a massive field filled with fireflies,and in the distance a storm was brewing.You could see the lighting touch down then the faint sound of thunder.I just walked farther out into the field.It had been a long time since I had the chance to just dance around in the rain. At this I chuckled because before I was turned I had been a ballerina,even though most people wouldn't believe it.When it started raining where I was standing I just lifted my face up to it,my eyes closed and left it fall all over me.

OOC-song that would be playing- link
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

I looked out side. Great Rain. He hated it it soaked him to the bone and drenched his wings."oh well im off to see Lacy anyways."He put on a shirt that made him look really sharp and handsome he put on his favotie cologne and under an umbrella he walked out and into the rain he walked through the streets finding lacys house. He knocked on the door. Lacy came to it and opened it she was in a VERY low cut shirt most hanging out and a mini skirt. He liked what he saw big time even though he knew she got 3 boob jobs."Hey Lacy", he smiled sweetly. she giggled lightly " looks like were getting wet tonight. For some reason i was suddenly uncomfortable then next thing i know everything stops the rain stops lacy stops everything is like paused then he looks around.Then the whole scene shifts and i see her undressed on me then my wings popping out and me screaming and her screaming and then all it shifts and then i se the pretty vampire in the rain.Then everything returns to normal "Babe? you ready to go?" i look at her seeing her without clothes and almost gag "No actually i feel sick im going home" Lacy looks really sad.

He started walking home.did I just see the f-future?He thought scared a bit.Then he looked over to see the vampire in the street her head tossed back and the rain pelting her beautiful features. Thats when he almost lost himself and went over there and touched his lips to hers but before he could shake the thought his wings released from his pain stricken torso making a large ripping noise.He looked over. She saw him. He shot to the sky and in an instant was gone.

sorry so long i had a good thought and ljust went with it]

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

I was startled when I saw the knock of angel,no I never I got his name.I thought,Okay I'm going home because this is starting to seem a little stalkerish. Then I started walking home.Maybe one last meal.....I thought to myself and looked around hunting for a nice target.Then I smiled as I thought of something.Okay I know you can here me Mr.Whats your face.I thought to the angel thing because I had learned this trick from a witch,I'll make a deal with you.You help me I'll turn you.Then I walked to an abandon alley and waited for him.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

I was soaring straight to my apartment and then I felt something wretched come over me and my flight pattern altered and then i found her words inside my head. He listened but he didn't like the tone at witch she said it , but he wasn't about to not hear what she has to say that little that little...that little Devil goddess!!!!!He snarled. Fine, but I will warn you. Try something on me, and regret it Mrs.Persephone. (goddess of the underworld)He altered his flight patterns and landed in front of her with an ear defining scratch of pain and then he relaxed his muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

I was smiling,standing with my back against the wall and had my arms crossed,"Mrs.Persephone?Really was that the best you could do?"I asked sweetly.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am

"Yep WAY better than 'Mr.Whats yor face." He smirked "what do you want"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content