Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and I :]

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sage and I :] Empty Sage and I :]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

I don't have an idea for a plot...sooo yeah....you can make one up if you want Very Happy

Name: Nicholaus Prizorzki
Nickname: Nic, or Nicci to his family
Looks: Dark black-brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. Toned body, but isn't super buff.
History: RPed out ^^
Personality: RPed out ^^
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Sage and I :] Empty Re: Sage and I :]

Post  sage=] Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 am

Name: Samantha Jo Huffine
Nickname:Sam,Sammy,or by relatives Sammy Jo
Looks: Blond hair Blue eyed angel-according to her parents
History:just a country girl from texas
Personality:sweet,lovable,is pretty soft hearted for anything sad,does have an adventuress side

you start or me
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 pm

I'll start Smile

Nic sighed and stared out his window. The gray day matched his grey shirt, which clung to his chest so that it perfectly outlined his muscles. It also contrasted fantastically with his fairly pale skin. He blinked and gave his hair a little flip, trying to keep it out of his eyes. He sighed when he heard a thick Russian accent calling him downstairs. He grimaced and called back.
"Coming Mom!" He said, standing and walking down the stairs from the tower and walking down.

[his house is old Victorian style, so they had these tower rooms and stuff ^^]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Sammy listened to music as she cleaned her room.When she stopped by her window she frowned up at the gray clouds.Then all of the sudden the sun came out for just a minute before the clouds covered it again.With a sigh she turned back to her room as the radio man gave the weather report. Sammy shook her head and turned the radio off before she got back to cleaning her room.The only reason she was cleaning it was because somewhere in the mess was her favorite dressy shirt and ripped jeans that she planned on wearing on the first day of school,which was the next day.About 20 minutes later she found the jeans and shirt. She put them on and went down to ask her mom how they looked.And as usual her mother replied, "Darling you look fabulous in anything."Then her mom went back to her book.Sammy sighed and went back up to her room got redressed again and put the clothes on her bed.The weather showed no sign of breaking so she went back to cleaning her room,excited for the first day of school.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Nic groaned inwardly as his mother gave him a speech about how exciting it was for him to be their first born and in high school. She talked about how they had come to this country with hardly any money and blah blah blah. He pretended to listen, and because he had heard this speech so many times before, he knew exactly where to nod and such. When she finished she sent him off to figure out what to wear for tomorrow. He walked to his room, found a pair of clean jeans, a clean t-shirt, and hung them up so he'd remember. His room was normally very clean, and all his things were put away. He jumped onto his bed and lay there, listening to his iPod and staring at the ceiling.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

The following morning.....

Sammy woke to her alarm clocking ringing.Excitedly,she jumped out of bed,turned her alarm clock off,and ran to her bathroom.She quickly took a shower,then brushed her hair and teeth before she got dressed.Sammy went down stairs and grabbed her old Converse before she went back upstairs to do her makeup.About 20 minutes later she grabbed her car keys and a bottle of water before heading to school.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Nic woke to his alarm and groggily got out of bed. He took a quick shower and shook the water from his hair, then went and got dressed. He brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He slid into his vans. He made some toast, and while it was in his mouth he grabbed his bag and keys and was out the door with a wave to his mom. He climbed in his truck and off he went.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:30 pm

When Sammy pulled into the school parking lot she turned her car off before checking her hair in the review mirror.When she was satisfied with her hair she grabbed her book bag and got out of the car. With a deep breath she walked towards the little courtyard in front of the school.She waved at people she new,hugged her friends then went and sat by the school water fountain to wait.And to help time go by she put her itouch's ear buds in and listened to her favorite song.

[[lol i love that song!!]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Nic pulled into the school parking lot. He got out and slung his bag over his shoulder, flipping his hair out of his eyes. He grumbled about old cars as he walked towards the school. He said hey to some of his friends, but he didn't feel like talking much so he sat down on the fountain. He glanced over at the girl next to him. She was really pretty, but she seemed really perky. He shook his head and put his ipod in, letting it go to shuffle. He looked up at the sky as one of his sister's japanese songs came on. He switched it, annoyed with her for downloading it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Sammy glanced over at the boy who sat next to her.He was really cute.She looked away in time to see some bully start picking on another freshman.She shook her head wondering again why she didn't just do homeschooling.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Nic looked up at the bully and the freshman. He pulled his headphones out of his ears and stood up, and walked over. He looked at the bully and said very calmly, "I would leave him alone." His dark hair got into his eyes again, giving him a rather dark look. He narrowed his icy blue eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:40 am

Sammy was shocked that the cutie would even care if the kid got picked on.Most guys would just laugh.

[[ahh sorry for the sucky post couldn't think of anything to write]]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 am

The bully sneered at Nic and swung his fist at him, which Nic quickly dodged. This continued for a while until the bully grew tired. He glared at Nic and shuffled off. Nic looked at the freshman, smiled at him then went back to the fountain and sat back down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 am

Sammy took one of her earbuds out and said,"That was really nice of you to stand up for him,god knows no one else will."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am

He shrugged. "No one deserves that." Was all he said.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

Sammy smiled and stuck her hand out,"I'm Samantha."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 pm

He eyed her hand then shook it. "Nic." He smiled lightly at her. She really was pretty, but he wasn't really sure about her. He flicked his hair out of his eyes again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm

"You do notice now that your going to become,like,the bully avenger,because that bully in particular is one of the top jocks and since you got him to back off all the geeks will be hoping you can come to their rescue."She informed him with a twinkle in her eyes.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 pm

He laughed at this. "I guess. It doesn't seem that bad I guess, aside from the fact I might get a black eye. But a little cold steak and some sunglasses can fix that." He grinned boyishly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Sammy laughed again and said,"Or you could teach them to stand up for themselves,but that could take awhile."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Nic shook his head, still laughing. "That sounds like mission impossible." He heard the first bell ring and stood up. "Nice meeting you." He said brightly
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"Same here."She said,then with one last smile she walked around him and into the school.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

He watched her go for a minute then walked inside the school. He seriously didn't feel like going to his locker so he just headed to 1st period.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Sammy stopped at her locker and put her bag and ipod away.She put her cell on silent before she grabbed her books and headed to chemistry class.When she was there she went straight to the back.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:38 pm

He sat down in the way back of the chemistry room. Nic doodled in his notebook, not paying a bit of attention to what the teacher was saying. Something about what they would be doing over the year. He groaned inwardly when he began to pass out papers. Really, an assignment on the first day? Stupid.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next