Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and I only

2 posters

Go down

Sage and I only Empty Sage and I only

Post  Flipeh Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 am

Sorry I am not that good at plots.
Nick got out of the passenger side of the car and slammed the door,he was mad at his parents for making him move here.The city was small and it looked like there was nothing tot do around this place.He walked into the backdoor and morphed into his wolf form and ran into the woods,angry.He slowed down as he got toward the middle of the woods.He was alone now,he had left his friends,how did his parents excpect him not to be mad?He sighed and sat down looking around his ears pricked,alerted for any humans lurking in the woods,he knew he couldnt show himself to them.

Nick is 16 and he has been a werewolf for over a year now.He looks a lot older then he is.He stands at 5'9 and is muscular and fit.He has short dark brown hair and a sun-kissed tan.He can get really mad at times but he usually is outgoing and funny and fun to be around.He is not shy at all he is willing to meet anyone.You would usually see him in the woods or at the beach with friends.

Flipeh

Back to top Go down

Sage and I only Empty Re: Sage and I only

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Caria Smith
female
~looks~
the one on the left
~ Personality ~
will be rped out
~other~
has been a werewolf for about 4 years
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipeh Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 am

Nick looked around at the quiet woods, there wasnt anything to do.He stood up and walked further in the woods looking around.Right now if he was back in his own city he would be hangin out with his friends.

Flipeh

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 am

I smiled as I ran around the woods in my wolf form,the cool fall wind running through my silver and gray pelt.I came to a fallen tree and jumped up on it then let out a howl of excitement,joy,and just plain happiness.After my howl finished I jumped off the tree and trotted towards the creek that ran through the woods.When I reached it I stepped into the water and lowered my head for a drink. This is the life! I thought as I jumped into a deeper part of the creek,making a loud splash.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down