Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

Post  flamestar1315 Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 pm

She noded an smiled"ok .thanks"she blinked an looked through the shelfs.im just glada that people who knew me arent here anymoreshe though.skimming the covers of the books.she watched the dim colores of people who have touched the books
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Jason browsed through the isle next to hers, pulling out a civil war book. "Heh." He laughed, closed it, and put it back. He didn't like the thought of war, but all his best mates had gone to Iraq. He sighed and he looked down. I should be over there with them. He thought sadly. A few weeks ago his very best mate, Rob, was killed in a mine explosion. "The Marines." He said out loud.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Jenna snapped her head over to him"what about them "she asked not letting the fact she was once one herself.she was off duty for a week .she blinked an leaned back against the shelf.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm

"Oh ah...it's just I have some mates over seas, you see. I just kinda miss 'em." He continued to browse along the row, still thinking about going out there. It would take a while though. He didn't think he was brave enough. He could face a wild stallion, but guns weren't his specialty.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 am

"oh..hope their be alright"she turned back to the shelves.she was good with demons an gun now it seemed she was getthing a little toungue tied over him.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 pm

He sighed. "Yeah, me too...me too..." He thought about Rob and sighed. What if I had gone? Would i have been in his Company? Would i have watched him get blown to pieces? He shook his head and closed his eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 am

She watched the change from bright to a blue" are you ok?"she asked
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 pm

"Uh...yeah. Just that one of my best mates was killed in Iraq." He sighed, hating to say it. "I can't help but wonder if it would be different if I was out there with him."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 am

im sorry."she leaned back "i know how it feels to a friend to a war."she turned her head.god if i dont find some with a stable auror ill loss itshe felt her cainines grow sharper.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

Suddenly a very pretty and obviously perky girl popped up. Jason inwardly groaned. "Hi Jason!" She squeaked, and bounced over to them. She completely ignored Jenna. "What brings you here?" She asked, twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes stupidly. Jason felt trapped. "I'm showing a friend the library." He said, nodding to Jenna. The girl's face fell when she saw Jenna. "Oh." She shot a glare at her, then went back to staring at Jason. "So uh...Jason." She said, talking sort of low. Jason gave her a funny look. "Are you okay?" He asked. She looked surprised. "Your voice. Are you getting a cold?" The girl shook her head. "N-no. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight. With me." She grinned at him. Jason shook his head. "Uh..sorry, i'm busy." The girl sighed. "Okay." She flashed another glare at Jenna, then started to walk away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 am

jenna hide her laughter at how uncomcoftable jason was.Seeing the girl glared at her she moved her hand a bit showing a hint of fang,you really dont want to mess with meshe though puting it in the other girls mind.jenna turned back to jason " that happened to you much?"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Jason breathed a sigh of relief. "With her? Yeah." He made moved his finger in a circle at the side of his head, signaling he thought the girl was crazy.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 pm

jenna tipped her head back an smiled for a second forgeting that she had her fangs down a bit"i see that.an poor you"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Jason smiled back, and then he noticed her canines. "Woah." He said, then looked away, not wanting to be rude.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 pm

She blinked then covered her mouth Crap i hope his not one of them that believe super strong about my kind be demonsJenna moved her hand away went she felt them go back to narmal"sorry."
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:38 am

Bump?
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm

He blinked at her. "You aren't one of those like vampire fanatic people, are you?" He asked, hoping she wasn't. He hated that fake vampire junk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 pm

She shook her head"no. born with slighly longer canines then other people."she looked out the window.seeing it almost dusk she blink.other demons would be hunting to night. she killed anyone that crossed her path.this town had bad luck already with her here.they didn need death demons too."ummmmm ive got to get going"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Bump?????
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 pm

[sorry xD]

He blinked. "Umm..okay. See you around?" He asked, tilting his head and giving her a sheepish smile. He couldn't decide if he really liked her or not. She was definitely different.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 am

(its ok)
jenna smiled back an walked out.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm

He watched her go, then pulled another book off the shelf and started reading. Once he had grown tired of reading he stood to go. Walking outside he wished he had brought a jacket because the night was pretty cold. He hunched his shoulders over and walked with his head down, trying to stay pretty warm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:16 pm

jenna sighed not minding the cold.whats the cold to someone whos deadshe head snapped over when she heard a scream.jenna ran to it,her eyes narrowed.she stepped infront of the demon an its prey.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

He looked up when he heard a scream. "Holy crap what was that? He thought, breaking into a run. He rounded a corner and saw the girl from the library, Jenna, and someone he had never seen before. "What the heck?!" He said, running over to help the girl, who looked like she had fainted.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:12 am

Jenna snapped her head.wost mistake of the day she started to think.bedore she was slamed back to a wall.lime dust an dirt fell in a little river. alright now im geting pissed she shook.her amber colored blood off letting it hit the ground.hopeful the boy knows not to try an help me. jenna lepted at the demon.slaming her hands through its chest.it hit the ground with a thump
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next