Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open Empty Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Vapires as you know it is wrong.the ones that are seen in the movie are yes basiced off us when one of us going insane.or lets our power take over us.See we really dont feed off blod an humans.More or less we feed off the enegry.That humans have.But we really dont hurt them.See i died. i was going to a party an my car stopped working .when i got to the bus stop this man turned me.i backed up my mother's heel missed the curb.falling back i hit my head with a sicking crack.as people looked around me thinking what they where going to do.the one man kissed me.no-one saw him but me.i woke up in my bed an relived that day.one small thing was different/there was a shard of glass an cut my heel.i took it out painlessly an looked at what was my blood now .it was amber.nolong red. the cut healed with in a second.now i can find the one how helped me.he told me his was my protector.we saved my mother from her boyfriend paul who was a death demon.after killing him he kissed me an was gone.Now i look or him an the vampire to be.i help protect them was well as kill the demons of the words.my name is jenna

Rules
*All Tess's Rules apply
*Don't Kill other's characters without their permission
*You can have as many characters as you can handle but please don't go overboard
*OoC goes in ((Double Parenthesis))
*Don't make your own characters fall in love with each other it just ruins the fun
*Romance and violence is encouraged but PG-13 at most.
*If you have to swear please use stars after the first letter!
*No powerplaying, Gary/Mary-Sues or god modding.
*I have the right to kick you if you don't follow these rules
*You can make your character whatever you want,anime,normal
*and most important rule HAVE FUN lolz
*And i will add more rules if i have to

(post what you are)

form
name~
age~
gender~
personalitey~
looks
Crush~
Bf~
Powers~
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open Empty Re: Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

form
name~Jenna
age~18( newly turned)
gender~girl
personalitey~Friendly she is very protective of the her kind
looks~long chestnut hair chocolate eyes olive skin
Crush~looking for him
Bf~looking for him
Powers~can see the auror of people an the engery
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open Empty Re: Amber Smoke(E Vampires an humans/Demons)Open

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

form
name~ Jason Eskowitz
age~ 19
gender~ Male
personalitey~ Really funny and sweet. Is nearly always happy, except for when he's alone.
looks~ Shaggy blonde hair and bright blue eyes with tan skin. He's muscular, but not buff.
Crush~ None
Bf~ He's not gay o.O
Powers~ He's human >.<
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 am

(accpeted^^)
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

[Cool Very Happy]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 pm

(yup.ok we're going to start others can join later^^)
Jenna shook her head.brushing her hair back from her face.great another bright an sunny morning
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Jason's alarm went off. His hand rolled out from under the sheets and slammed down on the snooze button, immediately shutting off Bryan Adams singing Here I Am. Being the epic farm boy he was, it was about 6:00. He groaned as he got out of bed and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. He pulled his work boots on, and walked outside. He shielded his eyes with his hands and looked at the sky. The sun had risen, and it was a beautiful day. He smiled and set to work.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Jenna blinked back the brightness an walked along side the dirt road.she smiled without the sun really being to bright it was alright.she shook her head the slep coming over her.yawning she jumped up into a tree an lay back agaist the bark closeing her eyes
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Jason yawned when he was finally finished with morning chores. He went back into the house, changed, and came back out in a clean t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. The t-shirt was a perfect cling to his chest, showing her muscles perfectly[*faints from the hot image in my head* x-x]. He messed his hair up a little bit and walked down the steps of the front porch. Then he saw her. He had just looked up when he saw a sillohuete in the tree, perfectly outlined. He walked closer, and was taken aback by the girl he saw.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm

(lolz dont fall>.<))
jenna felt it before she really saw him.someone watching her.opening her eyes she sat up yawning a bit. she looked down"hey"sh called looking down at the boy . she blinked an tipped her head slightly.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Jason blinked. "Ah..hi." He said, still watching her. He didn't reallly know what to do since he didn't get out often. His life was the ranch and wind surfing, that was it. Oh, and his sister.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm

jenna jumped down glad she had picked a low branch. she moved her golden brown tank back down over her stomach.it had slipped up a bit in her sleep."im jenna"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 pm

"Jason" He said, his blue eyes shining under his golden hair. He beamed at her and held out his hand, his teeth sparkling pearly white {i swear...if this guy was real...@~@}
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm

(lolz you'd have to bet girls off with a stick)
Jenna laughed an shook his hand"nice to met you jason" she smiled.she kepted herself in check not to show her cainies to be longer then a normal persons
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm

[rofl XDD yep!!! he's like my version of Zac Efron...btw i'm kinda obsessed with him atm because i went and saw Charlie St. Cloud today XDD]

Jason's smile fades and he looks at the sky, the color matching his eyes. "So..I've never seen you around before." He says nonchalantly. He glances at her, and sticks his hands in his pockets.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:23 pm

(really cool^^was it good?))
Jenna shook her head"im new around here"she shrugged her eyes looking past him.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

[it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! kinda grody though...well not grody just weird.]

"Oh." He thought for a second, his sky blue eyes becoming a clouded sort as he thought. He then brightened. "I can show you around." He smiled at her again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm

She noded"thanks it would help" the new feeling of seeing aruors had been taking a tole on her.the boys in front of her was almost like a mini sun.warm inviteing.sheblinked a few times controling her self.im not going to loss itshe though
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

He nodded and motioned for her to follow. "I guess we can start just around here..i mean...well...the suburbs are kinda far...but we're by a road so..umm..." He started rambling, then caught himself. "Sorry." He muttered, blushing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:56 am

Jenna laughed"its alright"she looked at him
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:05 pm

He studied her face, something sort of familiar about it, yet at the same time wasn't. "Ah, do you like books?" He tried, thinking he'd show her the library first if she said yes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Jenna smiled"im a bookworm." she brushed off the dirt her arm
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh. Then you'd like our library. Lot's of books. For free. Umm...yeah. Follow me." He motioned for her to follow and he started walking down the street, hands stuffed in his pockets and whistling.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm

"ok"she followed
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

He stopped in front of a long red building. "Here it is!" He turned and smiled, then walked up the steps and inside. He went up to the desk and started talking to the pretty lady behind it. She smiled at him and twirled her hair flirtatiously, but he seemed all business. Finally he turned and walked back over to Jenna. "Sorry, things are kinda weird here, but you can look around."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next