Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult] - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

Post  Dreambug Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Robin's grin broadened in amusement. "Hey, that's not true. I had it sorted. You know how good I am at improvising" he said coolly, lowering his face rowards hers. "and now I'm not the only one who wants you, our friend Guy of Gisborne is also in your favour" he rolled his eyes, backign away from her. "And anyway, if your the brains, then what am I? The dumb one?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult] - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

She laughed. "And Guy of Gisborne disgusts me." She raised an eyebrow at him. "You really believe I would choose him? Not a chance."(oh, oh lies! I finally watched the show D:) "And you're the brawn." She beamed at him, enjoying this lighter mood. She loved seeing him smile, even in the darkest of times.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 am

(Which one? The movie or the series?)

Robin raised an eyebrow. "Who said anything about choice? You heard him, it was that or die. That is, until I came along" he winked, taking a step away fort her. "The evidence is against you, my dear. I saved your sorry hide, and I am the clever one. How's that for hero?" he smiled smugly
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm

[The series]

Marian rolled her eyes and started walking. She took to liking the way her feet looked when the stuck out from underneath the hem, so she began doing a sort of dance-like movement whilst she was walking. She looked back at Robin and giggled, then continued on with her dancing. "Are you coming?" She asked, watching her feet giddily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

(Lol Razz What did you think?)

Robin shook his head in amusement, watchign her dancing around the area like a little girl. Just like when they were children. The memory made him smile. "Yeah I'm coming" he said, raising his hands in defeat. "But remind me, when we come out of all this, that I need to get you some new shoes" he grinned, walking beside her towards the horse.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm

[Yess!! My mom and I are obsessed xD]

Marian stopped and looked down at her feet, then back up. "What's wrong with my shoes?" She asked, jogging after him to keep up. "They're perfectly fine if you ask me, just a bit dirty." She said haughtily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

((Join the club! Very Happy))

Robin shook his head. "And falling to bits. Marian, a woman of your beauty should not be wearing something so... well, not. As soon as I am done with my business in Nottingham I'm buying you some new ones" he sighed, letting his gaze slip to the road before him. "Although, I don't know how I'm going to persuade the Sheriff not to hang that young boy"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

She shook her head and disagreement, but did not argue any more. She only gave him a dirty look every now and then. My shoes are perfectly fine. She thought to herself bitterly. She sighed when he mentioned the boy. "All that over flour. What have we come to, Robin?" She looked up at him sadly, thinking he probably did not know the answer. "We were once great and now...well now we're giving the death sentence of flour!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am

Robin could only smile at her glares and wrapped an arm gently around her shoulder. He pulled her closer, slowly resting his chin on her head. "You should be taking that as a compliment, you know." he mumbled, his eyes sparkling. He couldn't help but tease her every now and again, although he was serious about buying her the shoes. "But don't ask me what we've come to, because I haven't got a clue." he sighed, loking down at her with a suddenly serious frown. "Just don't forget that England's a large country. If I'm going to fix this I'll have to do so one step at a time. I'll do what I can to help the lad, and hopefully keep my title. But I really need you to stay out of trouble. For me. This is my first day back and already my 'to-do' list is growing rapidly. I will fix this. But you need to be patient. The Sheriff is not a willing man."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 pm

She sighed, feeling comfort by his touch. She leaned into him, and didn't dare look back up at him for fear she would cry. After a long silence she finally looked up at him and grinned. "Me, get into trouble? Never!" She giggled and took large steps to keep in stride with him. "One two, one two, one two." She said over and over again under her breath. She looked up at the sky. "Oh. It looks like it's going to rain." She frowned, stopping in her tracks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Robin rolled his eyes at her answer and shook his head in amusement. "Oh yeah, like that back there was nothing at all? You could have died" he sighed, lookign down. "Or worse" He couldn't help it, but imagining anyone hurting Marian made him want to protect her, made him want to hurt somebody for her. He clenched his jaw, looking up to the sky where the clouds were gathering in. "Yeah, we'd better get to Nottingham, and fast" he said, takign her hand before quickening his pace towards the horse.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

She looked back at up then at him. "Is the big hero afraid of some rain?" She teased, raindrops starting to fall as they reached Bolt. She mounted the horse then held her hand out to Robin. She of course would not ride behind him, being as proud as she was. Besides, being in his arms made her feel secure and protected, so she decided to keep it that way for as long as possible. Once he was on the horse she coaxed the bay stallion into a trot, making sure not to go to fast since the ground would soon be muddy.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Robin grinned "Hey, you're lucky it's me here and not Much. Believe me, you do not want to get Much started with his whining. Seriously, he's like parrot. Once he starts talking he can't stop" He chuckled, climbing onto the horse behind her. "Looks like he's staying in the village, which is fine. We may need him later" he thought outloud, wrapping his arms gently around her waist. "I'm sorry" he mumbled honestly. "I should have come here sooner to save Nottingham. But I couldn't leave the Holy land, no matter how much I wanted to. The king needed me"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:46 pm

She turned her head slightly to him. "There is no reason for you to be sorry. It absolutely is not your fault." They trotted down the muddy road, Marian trying very hard to keep the horse steady, because he seemed to keep slipping on the muddy road. She finally pulled Bolt towards the grass, which would be a little bit easier for him to walk on. She blinked rain out of her eyes, and her hair was plastered down. Her dress was soaked, but she didn't care. She loved the rain, and she loved being with Robin. To her, life was pretty good. Aside from the tyranny in Nottingham.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:36 pm

"Then why's it happening to me, Marian?" Robin answered, looking away. "It's happening to me, to my lands, to my people and my friends. And why? Because I wasn't there to stop it." He sighed sadly, frowning as they slowly approached the castle. It was a little quiet for something that was suppsoed to be chock a block of people. "Marian, wasn't Wednesday meant to be market day?" he said thoughtfully, his blue eyes flickering towards the very small handful of peasants exiting the castle gates they were approaching.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

She shook her head. "I don't understand...normally it is." She watched the procession of peasants, her stomach churning uncomfortably. She had a feeling this was nothing good. She rarely went to the market, and when she did it was normally very busy. But today it was completely empty. She closed her eyes and sighed, then opened them again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am

Robin's frown deepened at her answer as his eyes darted to the peasants coming in and out of the castle gaits. Barely any of them had anything with them, no coins, no food, no valuables. It was as if the market was no longer a market. Noone had anything to trade, therefore noone could afford anything in the market. Robin's jaw tightened. This was the Sheriff's doing, of course. "Something tells me it still is" he muttered.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am

She looked over at him and blinked. "What do you mean?" She asked, looking again. The peasants were hardly even speaking, only a few hellos and other words she dare not think about. Her eyes found the castle gates, and they narrowed. "It's all his fault." She muttered.

[sorry about the shortness, i'm having a brain fart today xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

"I mean today is supposed to be, officially, market day" Robin answered flatly, keeping his eyes on the castle gaits. "And yet there is no market" he was stating the obvious and he knew it, but he still couldn't quite get it in his mind what he was seeing. Where were the stalls? The town cryers? The traders? Where was everyone?? "Come one" he muttered, squeezing the horse's sides with his heels. "Let's see what drama I've been missing in Nottingham castle"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Marian nodded and the horse started off towards the castle. It was fairly easy to get there, incrediblely to easy actually. She was used to weaving in and out of people with food in their baskets either buying or trying to sell. She looked around sadly, missing all the loud noises and many smells. They reached the castle gates, which were open to let the peasants out, yet they were heavily guarded with the Sheriff's men. She glowered at them, but didn't say anything.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Robin frowned as they approached the guards and sat back, wondering why they had been stopped. Why was everyone so suspicious of him all of a sudden? Was it because he was dressed like someone on the run? Or because he hadn't been able to shave for, at the least, eight months? "May I help you?" he asked in the most polite voice he could manage.
The guard barely even gave him a glance, and turned to Marian. "My lady Marian, how nice to see you again" he spoke, his eyes twinkling flirtatiously.
Robin rolled his eyes. This was the last thing he needed right now.
"I've come to see the Sheriff. I'm Robin hood, Earl of Huntington, Lor-"
"Yes, yes. Don't bother, I know who you are" The guard shrugged, waving off Robin's speech with a flick of his hand. “The Sheriff's having a private meeting with the Lords about taxes, I think. He doesn't want to be disturbed”
“Yeah?” Robin took a step forward, his eyes glaring threateningly. “Well I am the Lord of Locksley manor. I have been so for the past twelve years. Now, I suggest you let me and my lady friend into the castle or you'll have me to answer to. Have you got that?”
The guard's eyes narrowed as he looked Robin up and down. Robin was unarmed, he knew, but he couldn't afford to be seen beating up a lord in public, could he? He'd end up being hanged himself if he wasn't careful. Hesitantly, he took a step away from Robin and gestured for him to go through. Without giving him another glance, Robin stepped into the castle, quietly leaning in towards Marian. “Has the service always been this bad?” he muttered.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Marian laughed half heartedly and shook her head. "Not always, but lately it has been." She whispered to him, glancing behind here at the guard, who was watching them through narrowed eyes. She shivered and turned back around, glancing sadly at the dying plants all around them. "Such a shame. It used to be so pretty here." She sighed and looked at her feet. She smiled "Dont forget, you promised me new shoes." She teased, grinning at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

Robin sighed, patting her horse's neck gently before hooking his thumbs into the belt rings on his trousers. "Oh, don't worry I haven't forgotten" he said, his lips curving into a cheeky smile. "And hopefully I''ll find some decent ones that will last more than a month after being baught" he grinned, wrapping an arm round her waist. "How could I anyway, with you around reminding me everywhere we go?" he teased, pecking her on the cheek.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 pm

She giggled and rolled her eyes. "I have not been reminding you everywhere we go!" She said, glaring at him. "No sir, absolutely not." She laughed and shook her head, looking down.

(I am so sorry it's short, I just dunno really what to do xD)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:56 am

Robin grinned cheekily. "Ah, not yet your not. But no doubt you will be" he teased, pushing her playfully. "Come on, let's tie your horse up and get into that stinkin' castle. I want to see what drama I'm missing"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next