Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult] - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

She laughed and tied Bolt up to a post along with some other horses that looked old and worn out. She looked at them with looks of pure sadness. She tried to pat one and he shyed away, revealing a brand. She walked back to Robin with clenched fists. "Those were the sheriff's horses." She said, trying to keep her voice level.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult] - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Hood [Medieval Teen/Young adult]

Post  Dreambug Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 am

Robin frowned, his eyes slowly flicking from Marian to the horses behind her. They didn't look too good, and he'd seen some pretty badly treated animals back at war, although that was mostly because the owners, just like Nottingham, couldn't afford to look after them properly. But the Sheriff here had no excuse for treated his own property so horribly. "I wonder if he treats his people as badly as he does his horses" Her muttered, slowly jogging up the stone steps into the castle.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 pm

She picked her skirts up a bit and followed after him, still angry.
"I'm sure he treats them exactly the same. He probably thinks of us as dirty animals." She said through gritted teeth. Her feet clicked gently against the stone steps. She watched Robin, her gaze softening and her jaw loosening. She finally sighed.
"It's just so infuriating to see animals treated like that. Even the peasants know how to treat their animals and they try their hardest. That...that...scroundrel is just so...ugh!" She threw up her hands in frustration. They finally reached the door. She stared at it, for it was huge. She looked at Robin expenctantly, not wanting to knock on it herself for fear she'd get far more angry than needed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 am

Robin shook his head silently, keeping his eyes on the door as they slowly aproached it from up the stairs. "Marian, please calm down. I will sort this, and when I do, I plan to send a message to King Richard warning him about exactly what he has left behind in England. He will send a new Sheriff, and this one will be punished. I will fix this, but I need you to promise you will contain your feelings just for the meeting. This will take time, but it'll work. Trust me" he said with a reassuring smile as he turned the thick black handle and stepped into the castle coridoor.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 pm

"How do you know" She muttered, hoping he didn't hear. She walked after him, looking all around. "It's so...dark. And...sad." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She didn't like it here, just like she hadn't liked the market. "Robin, I've got a bad feeling about this. I don't think it will go well." She looked at him, her eyes full of worry.

[sorry, my brains filled with math so i cant' think straight. xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:57 am

Robin rolled his eyes, trying to shake her worries off with a slight twitch of his hand. He had to keep his confidence. It was the only thing that would keep him from squeezing the life out of that murdering swine as soon as he set eyes on him. "Marian, listen. Do you want me to save the country or not? These things will take time" he said rather loudly, before letting his eyes study the castle. She was right, it was quiet. Too quiet. Something wasn't right here.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm

She rubbed her arms worriedly. "I've definitely got a bad feeling about this. Robin, I really don't think we should be here." She said, looking over at him. "Can't we go back?" She asked almost pleadingly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

[[Do you wanna play either the Sheriff or Guy? I'd rather not be talking to myself, that's all xD]]

Robin's eyes narrowed suddenly as a flash of darkness caught the vcorner of his eye. He spun round, sub-consciously grabbing her hand and pulling her close to him. He wasn't risking losing her again. "Don't be afraid, Marian. I'm sure this dump's always miserable..."
"What're you calling 'dump'?" A rough voice grunted and the next thing Robin knew, he was surrounded by armed guards, all pointing their weapons at him and Marian. Robin stared at them blankly, pulling Marian behind him. Where had they come from?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm

[ummm...i can play the sheriff ^^]

Marian poked her head out from behind Robin, and glared at the guards. A man walked through them, and the guards parted either way around him. The man smiled wryly as he looked at them. "Ah, Robin. And Marian! What a pleasant surprise." The sheriff said, his smile fading into a smirk. Marian narrowed her eyes and looked at Robin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm

[[haha thanks Razz]]

Robin's eyebrows twitched together for a moment, before he forced a smile on his pale lips. He saw no point in showing weakness just yet, if ever. He rolled his eyes, why was everyone hitting on Marian all of a sudden? "Sheriff" he gave a curtly nod, relaxing his grip on Marian's hand. "I hope I've not missed anything whilst I've been away. Speaking of which, I don't suppose you're expecting anyone...?" he trailed off, gesturing meaningfully to the guards surrounding them.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

The sheriff looked at the guards and sighed. "ah yes." He waved them away. "Just a precaution." He said with a smile. "Is there a reason as to why you're here, because I can only assume it isn't just for a friendly visit."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Robin watched suspiciously as the guards disappeared down the corridors and forced a curtious smile on his pale pink lips. "As a metter of fact, no, ist's not for a friendly visit I'm afraid" He spoke, although he didn't sound the slightest bit of regretful. "I'm here about my lands"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"Ah yes. Your...lands." his voice let on that he didn't care. "What would you like to know?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:06 am

Robin raised an eyebrow at the Sheriff's tone, shifting his weight to one side. "Oh, I don't know..." he started off sarcastically. "Perhaps why the villagers have been forced into slavery and why one earth you put Guy of Gisborne in charge of it all?"

(If you can't think of anything, don't worry I'll just get Guy to walk in at some point Razz)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm

He chuckled. "Not slavery, just some extra labor. Nothing to worry about. And Guy of Gisborne has been helping me watch over it, seeing as I have my hands full with the rest of our beloved village."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Robin's jaw dropped. Beloved village?? He shook his head, deciding not to say any more in case he splurted something he knew wouldn't be good for either of them. "I noticed one of the peasants, a young boy, has been taken to your dungeons. He has committed a grave crime" he enhaled, forcing himself to stay calm. "Which would give you all the more reason to pardon him, and all the other villagers you have imprisoned in this castle" he said, his gaze hardening.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

"What makes you think there were more imprisoned?" He asked, still smirking. "And the boy you speak of was...reasonably punished." He folded and unfolded his fingers and a pondering manner. He eyed them with a flint-like gaze, smiling like an evil Cheshire cat.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Robin's eyes narrowed slightly. The swine was playing with him, he knew it. "Well, one can only assume. Since I've already seen enough of Nottingham to know the entire country has been suffering due to your rediculous tax prices..." He froze, staring coldly into the Sheriff's amused face. "Where's the boy?" he snarled, fury causing his skin to simmer under his clothes. What did he mean 'reasonably punished'?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4