Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins! :P And Inkerz! ;)

3 posters

Go down

Polokins! :P And Inkerz! ;) Empty Polokins! :P And Inkerz! ;)

Post  Middy Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I decided to just go ahead and make a new post... Razz Still not sure what character to use though, so I shall decide later. Wink In the meantime, you can post your character if you want. Smile

Last edited by Middy on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Middy

Back to top Go down

Polokins! :P And Inkerz! ;) Empty Re: Polokins! :P And Inkerz! ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Haha! I can't decide either... Razz Laiko and Kougu are my only ones that really work... O.o And I think we tried Kougu before, and it didn't work, unless my memory is going crazy. Wink
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah, we tried Kougu before and it didn't really work... hehe Razz Maybe you could try Leon or Riley and see how it works out... Wink

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Cool, will do. Razz But please excuse my suckiness with them... Wink Haha!

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 am

Haha, don't worry. I finally decided on a character... Wink

Name: Drew Sierra Smith
Called: Sierra; very rarely is she called by her first name.
Photo: http://mamistimeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ashlee_simpson_300x400.jpg [I can't help it, I love photos. Razz]
Hair: Auburn brown.
Eyes: A blue-grey sort of color.
Build/Skin/etc.: She stands 5'8. Her body is slim, probably too slim. Her skin color is pale.
About Him/her: She has a very bubbly and social personality, but she can also be stubborn and will stand for what she believes in. She does a bit of modeling, and plays lots of sports to keep herself slim but healthy for the job. She's not very popular in school, but nobody really hates her. She gets her fair amount of respect.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 am

((Sorry, it's quite terrible, but you know I like to RP my characters out... Just for the sake of having a form, y'know? Wink He was orinigally made to go with a plot, but it's more just his history... So I'll just be plonking it here. Razz ))

Plot:

Leon Hunter became a teen rock sensation at the age of 15. During his first year, he released 2 popular albums and a number one hit single: 'Hourglass'. During his second year he released another album which soon went platinum and became famous around the world. Shortly after that, Leon released another Number One hit single 'Untimely Apology' which made a great buzz all around the world. However, when Leon was called upon to perform this song to honour his induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame, he simply stepped up on stage and produced the most foul mouthed, rude and insulting speech imaginable, during which he announced that he was quitting the music industry, and refused to play a single note ever again.

Due to this terrible display of bad attitude - Leon's parents sent him away to a strict boarding school in an attempt to make him eat some humble pie and start acting more appropriately.

The school, Hayden High, has top class facilities and offers just about anything a student could ever want. However, the staff are strict and the rules were not made to be bent or broken. Manners and etiquette are of great importance - though it seems that Leon considers himself above such things and is constantly attempting to buy his way out.

Leon Hunter

Leon is of average height for his 17 years. He is slender and muscular with well tanned skin and deep, dark brown hair. He is a typical 'pretty boy', having been fixed up so many times to look his best on stage. His eyes are a mysterious chocolate brown, and while the expression within them is usually harsh and cruel - something about the hardened lines of his face suggests a softness that never shows, almost as though he is hiding something. His dark brown hair is streaked with golden highlights and always styled to perfection: Falling across his face in a jagged sideways fringe and covering his ears with stylishly untidy strands. Leon will never go out in public without thick layers of black eyeliner - as is his style - and most of the time he will have subtle, undetectable traces of makeup covering any imperfections on his handsome face..

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

[Whoot! Razz I shall start.]

A cold spring breeze blew past as I walked to school that morning. Though my parents often insisted on driving me - they were afraid I would catch a cold - they had given up this time and yet me go, making sure I was bundled up in a sweater and a jacket. I had my hands stuffed in my jean pockets as I walked down the street, enjoying the peace and quiet. My parents were a bit over-protective and strict, which was probably why they moved about a year ago so I could be enrolled in Hayden High. The staff was very strict, but I managed to get by okay; I had always been a good student. I looked up as I neared the school, letting my auburn hair loose from the neat bun my mother had insisted my hair be up in. Soon enough, I was on the school grounds and walking into the school. I got a few friendly greetings as I made my way to my locker, grabbing my books and shoving my bookbag inside it. In a few minutes, the bell would ring and I would head down for History, my least favorite class. I went to linger outside the door; I knew the teacher hated students being even the slightest bit late. Soon enough, the bell rang and I headed into the classroom, a few students coming in behind me. I sat at a desk in the middle row, nearest to the window. I could hear the shuffling of feet as I stared out the window, then the late bell ringing. I got my notes ready and opened my book, ready for an hour of the teacher droning on and on.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

The shiny limo pulled up in front of the school to a low drone of whispered words, and many a point and stare. A short, pudgy man leaped from the driver's seat and scurried hurriedly round to the back door. He pulled it open, then stood aside as he waited for his young master, Leon Hunter, to step out.
Nothing happened.
Seeming extremely flustered and uneasy, the chauffeur leaned over and peered into the dark interior. "Master Leon...?" He began tentatively, "We're here now... You have to get out of the car."
"I'm not going." Leon retorted mulishly, turning his head to glare at the man from behind dark glasses. Leon's feet were propped up against the little coffee table in the middle of the luxury limo, and his arms were folded stubbornly over his chest as he fixed the poor man with his mutinous stare. "Now that's settled, let's go." Leon ordered, turning away from his chauffeur to stare out of the opposite window. "Um, Master Leon..." He attempted again, hesitantly raising a finger as though to make a point. "WHAT, man?!" Leon roared, "I said I'm not going, so I'm not going - that's final!" "But Master Leon, your father-" "You think I care what my father thinks?! Who pays you, Antonio? I DO! So if I were you I'd follow my orders! That's me as in me, not me as in you... Never mind - just do as I say and drive away from this place. I don't need to be here!" With that, Leon refolded his arms, and crossed his legs too for good measure, then glared determinedly at the opposite end of the limo's luxury interior.
"Actually, Master Leon," Antonio retorted with a rare smugness to his voice, "I take my orders from your father at this point in time. So, if you please, Master Leon - leave the car before you give the entire school the impression that you're a kindergartner afraid to leave his mummy for the first time."
And, seeming very pleased with himself, Antonio grabbed Leon's arm and tugged him unceremoniously out of the car, ignoring the boy's endless string of curses and mutinous mutterings that 'he was SO fired'.

Once he had been dragged out of the car, Leon resigned himself to his fate and instantly entered a whole new world. With a graceful flick of his hand he pushed his gleaming hair out of his face - knowing full well that it would fall instantly back into place. He stood proud and haughty, gazing around the school in a dignified fashion - looking rather as if he thought he owned the place. Which, with the amount he had been forced to fork out to get them to accept him, he ought to have done. "Quickly, Antonio!" Leon snapped irritably as his 'servant' faffed (*twitch twitch* I hate that word...) around inside the limo, gathering all Leon's belongings that would be staying with him in his new dorm. Oh, the horror...

Leon ignored all the curious stares, giggles and squeals that erupted from all around him as people began to recognise him - and simply made his way over to his assigned dorm where he had Antonio dump his stuff. "Have a good term, Master Leon." The man said, nodding a polite farewell. "Yeah, see you Antonio... Thanks for your help." Leon muttered in response, offering a vague wave. Seeing surprised and a little alarmed by the boy's sudden civil attitude, Antonio simply nodded and scurried nervously away, wondering if he had missed some sarcasm somewhere.

Meanwhile, Leon headed to history class.
When he entered the classroom, late of course, there was a soft rustling sound as students all around glanced up at him. Leon simply stood in the doorway, staring around in apparent disgust. "You're late." The teacher informed him icily. "Sue me." Leon retorted under his breath - taking care not to let the teacher hear... For now.
The teacher glared at him a moment longer, then seemed to decide to let it slide. "Class, this is Leon Hunter - he's new here. Let's make sure we all-" She broke off a moment, seemed to reconsider what she had been planning to say, then finished "Yes... As I said, he's new here." Leon scoffed and rolled his eyes at her obvious lack of welcoming attitude, then made his way to the nearest empty desk. He pulled the chair out with an unnecessarily dramatic action, then sat heavily on it and propped his feet up on the desk, leaning back in the chair with his arms folded behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 pm

[It's a boarding school? Whoops... Hehe! Razz]

The teacher began to speak, but she hadn't gotten very far before the class was interrupted. Everyone looked up at the person, including me. He seemed disgusted with all of us - as if he were better than us all. The fact made me angry, and I glared at him. "You're late." The teacher informed him, her tone icy. He muttered a retort under his breath, not loud enough for her to hear. "Class, this is Leon Hunter - he's new here. Let's make sure we all-" She broke off, seeming to change her mind about what she was going to say. "Yes... As I said, he's new here." He scoffed, and I recognized him. He had been a teen sensation since he was fifteen. His music had actually been pretty good, though I wasn't much interested in rock music. He had released at least three albums and many hit singles. A year or two into his career, he was welcomed into the Rock and Roll hall of fame - but when he showed up, he shocked the audience with a very rude, insulting speech. He also said he was quitting the music industry and swore to never play another note again. Many people had wondered why; but as far as I knew, he either had told nobody or swore them into secrecy. Leon pulled his chair out and sat heavily on it, putting his feet up on his desk. I looked over at him, glaring once more before turning back to pay attention to the teacher, who had continued with the day's lesson. "Anyways, back to history..." She began, and I began to take notes, knowing I would need to if I wanted to keep my current grade.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

((No, no - optional. Razz *nods*))

Leon remained slumped in his chair, and he soon became aware of the fact that a girl sitting nearby was glaring at him. In fact, she had been glaring at him since he'd first walked in. Ah, so she had a problem with him, did she? A perfect candidate for his first victim, then. It was time to make an impression. Hopefully, an impression that would create rumours which would eventually form a reputation, which - assuming it was the one he had planned to achieve - would hopefully stick. He turned his head slowly and dramatically to face her, staring condescendingly for a moment before speaking in an attention-catching stage whisper. "Hey, stone-eyes, you got a problem?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in response to the glare she had fixed on him a moment before. "Oh, wait!" He interrupted himself with a cruel laugh, "With a nose like that, I guess you do." He smiled in mocking pity, then whipped out a piece of paper and a pen and quickly scrawled a stylish signature, then crumpled it into a ball and lobbed it at her head. "Sell it, and use the money to get yourself a decent nose job, because trust me Honey, you need it." He gave a sickly sweet smile, then shrugged in mock sympathy and slouched back into his chair.
"Leon Hunter!" The teacher hissed furiously, "You come here right now!" Her eyes narrowed mutinously, and Leon pushed his dark glasses down his nose an inch, then stared over them at the gradually reddening face of the teacher. "I'm sorry, Miss, but if you want face time then you'll have to stand in line with the rest of the fans."
Leon smirked cockily as his words were followed by appreciative giggles from the brainless babbling bimbos of the class, who had been staring at him like he was some relic from Eldorado since he had first entered the class.
"Leon... You are to see Principal Hayden. NOW!" The teacher bellowed, jerking her arm toward the door and glaring at Leon in utter loathing.
Leon scoffed and rolled his eyes, then dramatically pushed his chair back with a loud scrape and walked to the front of the class. He paused for a moment, looking out over the multicoloured heads of the students. "What can I say? Fame just loves me." He explained with a wink - leaving his army of fan-girls squealing and swooning, and even drawing some chuckles from other grudging admirers. With that, Leon turned to the door - resigned to heading off for his first talk with the principal... After having attended less than 5 minutes of school. He wondered if that was some sort of record... If it was, he wanted to see his name in the record books - otherwise he would sue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:15 pm

He turned his head slowly and dramatically to face me, obviously catching my glare. I looked away, only slightly embarassed. "Hey, stone-eyes, you got a problem?" I ignored him, anger building up inside me. "Oh, wait!" He interrupted himself with a cruel laugh, "With a nose like that, I guess you do." I rolled my eyes. Asshole. I was ready to say something back when a crumpled ball of paper hit me in the side of the head. "Sell it, and use the money to get yourself a decent nose job, because trust me Honey, you need it." He gave a sickly sweet smile, then shrugged in mock sympathy and slouched back into his chair. I straightened out the piece of paper, and there was a signature on it. "Like anyone would want your signature," I hissed, not sure if he heard me. I ripped up the paper and put it in my pocket, now very angry. The teacher had noticed. "Leon Hunter!" She hissed furiously, "You come here right now!" I looked up, a sly smirk on my face. I figured he wouldn't take much bother, though; this Leon Hunter seemed to think that the world revolved around him. I was more than right. "I'm sorry, Miss, but if you want face time then you'll have to stand in line with the rest of the fans." I rolled my eyes. "Leon... You are to see Principal Hayden. NOW!" The teacher bellowed, jerking her arm toward the door and glaring at him. "What can I say? Fame just loves me." He explained with a wink. Practically the whole class looked at him with admiration, and I made a gagging sound. I was relieved when he left the room. "Is History over yet?" Someone asked obnoxiously, and the class chuckled. "No," The teacher snapped, returning to the lesson.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 am

(Polo-kins!!!, I have finally joined you and Middy)
(Hey middy, very nice to meet you, *Shakes hand very enthusiastically*)

Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuhhh,
I have decided to use the very scary Kite creature for this RP, hope you don't mind

Name: Kite Arethusa
Reason for name: She has her head high in the clouds.
Reason for Surname: It means nymph, which complements her pixie –like appearance

Description:
Kite’s appearance is rather appealing; she is slightly shorter than most girls her age and has a skinny yet athletic build. Her hair is short and dark brown in colour as for its style; it is fluffed at the sides giving her a pixie like appearance. Her skin is a tanned shade which greatly enhances her bright yellow eyes.
As for her facial features, they are sharp and dainty, though it remains a complete contradiction to her hyper, boyish personality. Kite is generally a very bubbly enthusiastic character, though she can come off as being overly annoying and occasionally careless with her words. This dark haired girl has no problem with confidence and often unintentionally takes the role of class clown. Kite is extremely hyperactive and also has an unfortunate case of HSDD.

Brief history description:
Kite comes from a very rich family; she has known little if no hardship what so ever in her spoiled lifestyle. She has a servant named Crawford
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 am

(hope this is okay)

A short teenage girl about the estimated age of seventeen sat restlessly in the back seat of a small limousine. She appeared far younger than her actual age suggested, though this was mainly because of her height and childlike features. Kite beamed at the world through the car window, her feline eyes catching all the details of the outside world as the car drove. She grinned excitedly before throwing yet another cheerful comment in the direction of her man-slave; who remained silent and nervously kept his gaze upon the road. She tilted her head in confusion, unsure of whether or not he had heard her the first time. Kite shrugged, deciding she would ask him a question instead, “Crawford?, When will I be able to see the new house?..Oooh WAIT first tell what it looks like??. Is it big?? Does it have a swimming pool and a garden with apple trees and a koi fish pond?...Naaww I’m so excited!...I’m not sure which is better going to school or moving to new house!!” She replied ecstatically.
Crawford eyed her with an exuberated expression as she hung expectantly on the back of his seat. He rolled his eyes deciding that her seemingly endless span of questions deserved form of some answer, “Miss Arethusa, your chance to see the new house will come soon in fact your parents stated that the packing should be complete once you depart from school, as for the appearance of your mansion…..urrr house, well I’m sure it will be to your liking. The area is top quality and hear the neighbours have a famous son about you age.”
Kite stared at Crawford wide eyed, eventually making the skinny man rather feel uncomfortable, she paused then felt a huge grin stretch across her impish face, “I HAVE NEIGHBOURS!!!” she cried out in delight. Crawford; who happened to be already nervous about the very idea of Kite sitting in the same car, had nearly jumped out of his seat at her sudden outburst. Once he had regained control of the car and his shaking legs, he cleared his voice before grudgingly replying, “Yes, Miss Arethusa, you have neighbours..Now please would you be so kind as to sit down in your seat before you give me another heart attack..” He groaned.
Kite smiled before plopping back down in her seat,” Kay!”she said cheerfully as she playfully fingered her school bag.

Once the limousine had arrived at it’s destination, Kite scrambled to get her bag as Crawford hoped out his seat before politely opening the car door for his master. She leaped out the door into the schoolyard with her denim shoulder bag in place, “AHHHH!!! I think I’m late….NOOOOO!! I’ve missed some of my precious school minutes…..Never fear minutes! For I shall reclaim you! And then we’ll leap in the land of lolly pops and pretzels!” She wailed.
Crawford looked on with relief as she ran towards the school building, now he could relax with out the hazard of getting pranked, scared, questioned and even occasionally tackled.

Kite threw a final wave in Crawford’s direction before disappearing into the building, once inside she quickly scurried along the hallways towards her newly assigned classroom. Her heavy bag attempting to slow her down as she bolted blindly towards her destination. Kite hadn’t noticed that the door of history classroom open, in fact she was running so recklessly fast in the corridor that when it did occur to her that someone stood in front her it was to late to stop…*CRASH!* Books flew across the grey tiled floors while a single black shoe box of about 50 chirping crickets burst open allowing the tiny creatures bounce and crawl all over the floor and over the two participants of the collision.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 am

((Inkerz buddy, you have cast me into your shadow! *wails dramatically* Epic post, I love Kite! Razz You posted it as I refreshed the page. Wink Hehe! What ae the odds?

Anyway...

Middy - Inkerz. Inkerz - Middy. Very Happy

You guys will get along superbly, I'm sure. Cool

I hope to get my next post underway ASAP - but maybe only when I get back to my PC... Rolling Eyes ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 am

Leon clasped the cold door handle in his hand, grimacing at the thought of the thousands of dirty, piggy little hands that must have slathered their little kiddie germs upon it over the ages. The thought revolted him, but he shrugged it aside and turned the handle anyhow, causing the door to swing open with a soft creak. He kicked it shut ungraciously behind him, not noticing when it bounced off the frame and fell open again, because he was already stalking moodily off down the passageway toward Principal Hayden's office. He had met the man once before, when his father had - with a distinct lac of dignity - begged and bribed at Hayden's feet until the man had agreed to enroll Leon in his school... School? Ha! More like the bowels of hell. And here it was supposed to be a top class, high ranked place... More like a complete shithole. He didn't want to be here. He didn't see why he had to be... He had already earned enough money to support himself, his family and their mansion for eons to come, so why couldn't they just leave him the hell alone to do his own thing?! "But Leon dear, you used to love your music so much - we can't let you quit now!" His mother had said. Hmph. As if she gave a damn what he cared about... If she paid any attention to her son at all... If she knew him even the slightest bit, she'd have noticed. No, it wasn't for him that she wanted him to keep playing - it was for the money. She was scared she'd lose all the creature comforts she'd come to rely on. The ones he, Leon, had provided.
Grumbling mutinously to himself about his thoughts, Leon did not notice when something that looked roughly like a squirrel on caffeine darted toward him at the speed of light. He did, however, notice when said energetic bundle crashed into him, knocking him backwards onto the floor. He blinked in bewilderment for a moment, staring over at the creature that had just knocked him down. It was a girl, a simple girl, perhaps near his own age - though she looked a little younger. This, however, did not catch his attention so much as the sudden flurry of noise and movement as the box of crickets she had been carrying, for goodness knows what reason, burst open upon striking the ground. Crickets were everywhere. They sprung, shiny and black, from the box that held them like miniature jack-in-the-boxes - filling the corridor around them with the clicking of their hard little legs springing off the tiled floor, and the horrible hullabaloo of their chirping. Then, next thing he knew, the horrible little creatures were all over him: Leaping off his skin, prickling him with their monstrous little legs, crawling in his hair...
For a moment, Leon felt a powerful desire to burst out laughing at the situation, but as he was about to - he caught himself. He had reputation to create and uphold...
"GAH!" Leon exclaimed, leaping to his feet and madly trying to shake himself free of crickets. "Look what you've done, you numbskull!" He raved, leaping up and down in a fit on the cricket-ridden floor. "Why don't you watch where you're going, huh?! Are you friggin blind? Or are you just stupid? You better hope damn well it's blind, coz my lawyer's are gonna hit your ass so hard that you ain't gonna want to see it when they're through!" He snarled. Leon paused in his pointless yelling for a moment then, a smirk crossing his face. "Although..." He added in a silky-smooth voice, "You don't have enough ass to spare anyway, do you, cricket girl?" He scoffed, then rolled his eyes and shoved past her. "You can thank your lucky stars you didn't injure my face!" He snapped back over his shoulder as he passed her, "You'd have to be cleaning toilets your whole life to pay off one cell of skin from my face!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 pm

(Hey Inkerz, great to meet you! *Grins*
Gah, how will I ever keep up with the two of you? Razz)

Everything was quiet for a moment as the teacher found her spot in the book she was reading from. "Yes, here we are..." She mumbled to herself, then began reading in a much louder voice. I sighed quietly, and returned to taking notes, writing furiously as I tried to get my mind off of the jerk who had just ruined my day. Who did he think he was, coming in and acting like the world revolved around him? In his head, it probably did. But it was about time he snapped out of this little fantasy and stumbled into reality before - my thinking was interrupted by a loud crash out in the hallway, followed by some yelling. The voice sounded vaugely familiar, and then I realized who is was. "What in carnation!?" The teacher raised her voice, exasperated. "Sierra." She said, looking at me. I turned my head, puzzled. Before I could say anything, she quickly gave me and order. "Please go see what's going on out there," She said, sounding annoyed that we had another interruption. I nodded and pushed back my chair, getting up and walking out of the classroom. I got some curious looks as I passed by. When I stepped outside, the first thing I noticed was crickets. Lots of crickets. The small black insects scurried around on the grey tiled floors. I was careful not to step on them as I closed the door softly. "What is going on here?" I asked, a bit bewildered. There was a small, brown-haired girl on the floor, covered in crickets. Leon Hunter walked by her, and I was quick to realize that they must have had a collision. "You'd have to be cleaning toilets your whole life to pay off one cell of skin from my face!" I rolled my eyes, glaring at him once as he passed by. "Hi there," I greeted the girl on the floor, gathering her scattered books. Some of the crickets began to scurry down the hallway. "Just ignore him. He's an idiot, if you ask me." I said with a scoff, lending her a hand. "I'm Sierra. Who are you?"

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Leon flashed a withering glare in return to the girl's eye-roll as she walked past him. He disregarded it, however, for he still had to get to the principal's office, and simply did not have the time to waste on a glaring competition that he already knew he would win anyway. He had to lodge a complaint with Principal Hayden, rant and rave for all he was worth, throw a complete temper tantrum and by the end of it, if he was lucky, get expelled from the school and go back to living his comfy, pampered life in the mansion that his deceased music career had paid for. Leon was thinking placidly over his beloved luxuries, when suddenly some quiet, distant words caught his attention. "Just ignore him. He's an idiot, if you ask me." Leon froze, coming to an instant standstill and tensing through every muscle in his body. Idiot?! Was that really okay? No way - he didn't think so, and he would not stand for this!
Wheeling around, Leon stepped quietly back toward the pair. He leaned over behind the girl, whose name he now knew was Sierra, and hovered creepily near her for a second, then he bent his head until his lips were inches from her ear - standing threateningly close- and whispered quietly "I got news for you Jew-Nose. This idiot ain't deaf. Now what do ya say you turn around and say that to my face, huh? You might as well enjoy it while you can, coz when my lawyers are through with you you'll have a padlock through those fat lips." He finished with an unkind sneer, then drew back and straightened himself. "But hey," He added airily, an overly-casual tone to his voice, "I guess it ain't your fault you're obsessed with me, huh? If ya want another autograph, Honey, all ya gotta do is ask." A self satisfied smirk twitched Leon's lips as he vainly examined his flawless fingernails. He turned his gaze back to the girl, Sierra, then with a sickeningly sweet smile, ignoring the other girl completely. He gave an overly-cheery, mocking wave then turned to saunter off, only to walk right into the big, muscular chest of Principal Hayden. "Watch where you're going!" Leon spat as he staggered backwards, "Have you people no decency?!"
Principal Hayden raised his eyebrows at Leon, then ignored him pointedly and turned his attention to the girls. "What happened here?" He asked, not unkindly. "Hey! Hello! I'm, like, talking here!" Leon protested, waving his hand dramatically, but Principal Hayden ignored him - seeming to have eyes only for the pair of girls and not the famous little pretty-boy who was throwing his toys out of the cot with complete indignation. "Yo, old fart! I'm talkin' to ya! If you don't listen to me, my lawyers-"
"We've all heard quite enough about your lawyers, Leon!" Principal Hayden snapped with a snarl, flashing Leon a mutinous glare. Leon smirked in a self-satisfied fashion, glad to have grabbed the principal's attention. "Oh, I'm sure you have, sir." he asserted in his silkiest, most insulting tone. "I'm sure most everybody has. They're the best at what they do, after all. But then again, maybe you wouldn't know that... Do you even have a TV? I tell you what..." Leon paused for a moment, yanked a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket, signed the paper, then handed it to the principal. "Sell that, and buy yourself a TV." He offered in an insultingly kind voice, putting the pen and paper back into his pocket with a flourish.

((Principal Hayden is an open prop character - both of you please feel free to use him in your posts as well. Smile And sorry for the quality of this. D: My brain just does not have good enough insulting skills to do Leon justice. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:14 am

(Not the best quality, but I hope you like the idea)

Kite rubbed her side in a bewildered manner before blinking wildly at the victim of her carelessness. She examined him as though he were a rare animal, taking note of all his physical attributes in great detail. She straightened herself into an upright position on the floor, accidentally squashing a cricket under her hand as she did so.
Kite stuck out her tongue in an expression of pure disgust ,”…NOOOOOOOOOO! What have I done!...that cricket was meant for Simon the Science Leopard gecko….what will he eat now!!!” She wailed dramatically. Kite sulked in a kiddie-like manner before wiping the compressed contents of the cricket onto her shirt sleeve. Her attention seemed to hover for a few seconds before relocking itself onto the handsome boy before her. She grinned widely as she noticed the back rings around his eyes, “Wow…..WE HAVE THE SAME EYELINER!!” she exclaimed proudly.

The boy seemed to busy hear her and she cocked her head in slight confusion as he jumped up and down like a mad man ,trying desperately to throw the little black critters off. She laughed cheerfully at his reaction to the crickets, she was happy he had liked them. She quickly got to her feet and mimicked the stranger’s cricket fun looking dance.
Once the boy had stopped “dancing”, Kite paused politely to listen to what he had to say, her smile growing as the words “numbskull” passed through her pointed ears, she wasn’t particularly sure what word itself meant, but she knew what numb meant…. it meant deadened or indifferent, while a skull would be the bony structure in one’s head. Assuming that both definitions were correct the stranger must have been complementing her having on a strong head or a resistance to head injury due to their collision. She thought this through for a while, deciding that she would have to thank him for his kind words. The pixie-like girl stared at the boy with new admiration tainting her feline eyes; she hadn’t noticed that he had continued his speech with out her and when she did, she had only heard the last bit of it. “You don't have enough ass to spare anyway, do you, cricket girl?"
Kite laughed aloud that this comment, she nodded blissfully “it’s true I’m as flat as a breadboard……man I do love bread, I mean you can toast it, make it into a pudding, make into a sandwich….it’s a staple food for our country” . Kite bounced happily at the success of her conversation, she was getting good at this making friends thing.
"You can thank your lucky stars you didn't injure my face!"
She bounded around happily, “I will!… I mean I was wondering if I had hurt you…Glad I didn’t though!.... Imagine the damage I could have done at that speed”
"You'd have to be cleaning toilets your whole life to pay off one cell of skin from my face!"
Kite hadn’t really understood that last comment, so instead she peered at him curiously before asking the boy a question in an innocent tone, “Does skin really cost THAT MUCH!......No wonder my parents are always worried about me getting hurt…..I must remember to thank them for trying to save me from eternal poverty…imagine trying to pay for skin by cleaning toilets…Now that my friend would suck!”

Kite noticed a rather pretty orange haired girl suddenly appear at her side, she had the loveliest eyes Kite had ever seen. She smiled at the strange girl’s polite greeting, “Hello! It’s very Nice to meet you……Ah meat yes, that tastes so good, especially on a hamburger” She exclaimed politely, “By the way you have very lovely eyes….Oh hehe right sorry… my name is Kite Arethusa.”
She stopped as she noticed Sierra starting to pick up her scattered books, at that moment Kite felt a burst of appreciation for her new friend. “Naaaaw, you don’t have to get my books for me….Though I might need help with the crickets…..LOOK AT THEM JUMP!” she proclaimed in amazement before scurrying hastily after them. She grabbed at a straggler bug in desperate hopes of returning the cricket to it’s box, but failed miserably as it sprung away from her dainty little hands. Kite laughed playfully, however she stopped once she heard Sierra talking to the Victim of her collision. She suddenly realized how she had forgotten to apologize for what had happened, Kite turned towards the boy then waved enthusiastically at him and Sierra as she butted into their conversation, “Hey I’m Reeeeaaallly sorry for running into you…” Kite was cut off by Leon’s comment to Sierra. She paused for a moment before speaking again, her tone cute and friendly, “Um Sorry Guy, Her name Is Sierra not Jew-Nose, though it's possibly my fault for not introducing the two of you…..THIS is Sierra, my friend whom I met about two minutes ago…..Sierra meet Guy, who’s name I actually don’t know, There you go now you both know each other..Oh if any ones wondering I'm Kite”
Kite seemed to be pushed out of the conversation, she sulked quietly for awhile then turned her attention to her surroundings, her golden eyes catching sight of principle Hayden. Kite greeted him politely; this was her third time seeing him since she had first joined this school. She had only joined the week before, but had already found the school and it’s students to her liking.
Kite giggled at the boy’s silly behavior, he was rather strange… very funny indeed.
She listened to the Principles stern words then replied in an excited tone, “Well it’s kinda my fault sir, I was running through the halls….When Suddenly I hit something…..It felt like a brick wall but was infact that very funny boy over there…as for the crickets, well Yeah there also mine…….Ouch! One of them bit me!” She stated widely.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

The girl seemed very energetic, to say the least. She rambled on and on, often cutting in mid-sentence to talk about something else. I nodded and laughed, but my laughther stopped when I heard Leon's voice. "I got news for you Jew-Nose. This idiot ain't deaf. Now what do ya say you turn around and say that to my face, huh? You might as well enjoy it while you can, coz when my lawyers are through with you you'll have a padlock through those fat lips." I sighed, deciding to ignore him. "But hey," He added, "I guess it ain't your fault you're obsessed with me, huh? If ya want another autograph, Honey, all ya gotta do is ask." I laughed at Kite's response, turning to face Leon. "If you're trying to insult me, you're wasting your time." I said, begginning to scoop up the black crickets and return them to their box. I watched Kite scramble after them, laughing as they jumped just out of her reach. She didn't seem at all affected by Leon Hunter. "Watch where you're going!" I sighed. Couldn't he just hurry up and get down to the office? I turned around to see that is was the principal he was talking to. "What happened here?" He asked us, and I was about to explain when Kite began to speak. “Well it’s kinda my fault sir, I was running through the halls….When Suddenly I hit something…..It felt like a brick wall but was infact that very funny boy over there…as for the crickets, well Yeah there also mine…….Ouch! One of them bit me!” I nodded. "Exactly," I said. "Why are you out here too, then?" Principal Hayden asked me. "I was in History, and Mrs.Vladmir sent me out to see what was going on." I explained. "Yo, old fart! I'm talkin' to ya! If you don't listen to me, my lawyers-" It was Leon speaking, obviously not happy to be ignored. I supressed a grin. "We've all heard quite enough about your lawyers, Leon!" Principal Hayden snapped. Leon smirked, and I glared at him again. "Oh, I'm sure you have, sir." He said. "I'm sure most everybody has. They're the best at what they do, after all. But then again, maybe you wouldn't know that... Do you even have a TV? I tell you what..." Leon paused for a moment, yanked a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket, signed the paper, then handed it to the principal. "Sell that, and buy yourself a TV." Well, I now knew that Leon wasn't very original. I wondered if he did that to everyone he met...

[Got a bit lazy at the end. Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Leon stared at the overly energetic girl with a dumb expression as she babbled on and on. He had stopped following what she was saying ages ago, since his brain was not particularly fast at the best of times - and now he was simply staring at her like she was some form of alien from out of space. Something about a gecko... Eyeliner... Wait, eyeliner? What had she just said?! An irritated frown fixed itself on Leon's face and he glared loathingly at her. "It looks better on me." He informed her coldly. "You, on the other hand, just look like a desperate whore trying to make up for the fact that you have nothing to offer by smothering your face with expensive make up." Leon nodded firmly to back up his argument, then ran a hand vainly through his shiny brown hair, flicking his fingers with a flourish before turning his attention back to the girl, staring coldly down at her. Much to his dismay, she seemed hardly to be listening to anything he was saying, for she was talking to the other girl now, whose name he pointedly ignored. The girl moved so fast that Leon could barely keep track of her. Half the time he wasn't sure whether she was addressing him, or this 'Sierra' - but those few snippets of speech he did catch only made him feel even more uneasy in their complete randomness. He did not like things that he could not understand...
Leon was jerked out of his thoughts when the girl, Kite, suddenly pulled off some sort of introduction. Flustered and confused, Leon forgot about his beloved reputation for a moment and reacted purely on instinct. "Yeah... Uh, pleasure to meet you, Kite..." He replied uncertainly, scratching his head awkwardly. "My name's Leon-" He broke off suddenly then, his eyes widening in horror at the lack of rudeness and cruelty in his words. He rapidly attempted to make amendments. "Not that you wouldn't know that..." He went on in a cold voice, speaking slightly faster than usual due to nerves. "Honestly, it's pretty pathetic when you fangirls pretend not to know who I am... It ain't gonna help ya any. I'm still outta your league, Breadboard." Leon explained, yawning widely to demonstrate his boredom with the situation. Leon shrugged, then turned his attention away from Kite, glowering furiously at Sierra before looking back at Principal Hayden. "Well, go on, then." He challenged, "Expel me, if you gots the guts. I don't wanna be here anyway."
Leon turned his head haughtily away, but Principal Hayden caught him by the ear. "Yowch!" He exclaimed, swatting the man's hand away like a clawless kitten. "What the hell're you doin' old man?!" He demanded in indignation, rubbing his painful ear. "Simply confirming that there actually are ears on your head." the Principal replied amiably, "Because you aren't going to want to miss hearing about your 'punishment', son. Litter duty, for the rest of the week." Leon's mouth dropped open and he gaped at Principal Hayden as though he could not believe what he had just heard. Him, Leon Hunter, pick up litter?! The old fart had to be kidding...
But he was not.
"Sierra-" He said, turning to face her, "I want you to keep an eye on him for me. Please let me know if he's not doing his job." He paused for a moment, then glanced toward Kite, suddenly seeming somewhat uneasy "And Kite... Uh... Pick up your crickets and get back to class... Please?"
With that, he turned around and walked off - rather quicker than was necessary - leaving the teens to sort themselves out.
Leon glowered mutinously at the man's retreating back, then whipped around. He ignored Kite completely, and focused the brunt of his fury on Sierra. "This is all your fault!" He spat venomously, "And I'll make sure you pay dearly for it, you scum!"
He spat at her feet, then pulled a rather obscene hand gesture and turned to storm off down the corridor with heavy, ill tempered and dramatic footsteps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 pm

[Who's turn was it to post? Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Oops I think it's my turn, Lolz will post tomorrow Shocked
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 pm

[Hehe, okay! Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down