Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins and Rorahkins!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Polokins and Rorahkins!  Empty Polokins and Rorahkins!

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

Polokins :3
Hello Very Happy
Let's just see how this turns out, shall we? XD

My charrie:

Name- Ellie 'Rogue' Robinson
Age- 17
Looks- Ellie has shoulder-length blond hair, cut into a rugged style, with a side-fringe covering her right eye. Her eyes are a deep, swimming pool blue, quite a striking feature on her pale face. Ellie has a slim but athletic build.
Power- Ellie has the power of telekinesis, being able to move and control things with her mind. She is extremely able in what she does, however how power has but one drawback. Because she has so much mental energy flowing through her, she is unable to come into contact with any other living organism. If she does, she will transfer an immense amount of telekinetic energy through their bodies, eventually killing them. Because her body is the perfect container for this power, it has no effect on her whatsoever.
Personality- Because of her inability to come into contact with anyone, she has become a shy and reclusive person, only really talking to close friends. Because she is normally cut off from the social loop, she is frequently picked on.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Polokins and Rorahkins!  Empty Re: Polokins and Rorahkins!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 am

Called: Ace
Type: Advanced battle automata - mystery variation.

Appearance:

Ace's appearance is that of a handsome young man. He has shaggy dark brown hair that falls over his blood-red eyes, and spikes out to cover his ears. His build is powerful, but slender - built for athleticism, rather than brute force. He wears a casual black suit - usually with the blazer undone, and his crumpled white shirt beneath unbuttoned at the top to expose a little of his chest. His collar usually sticks up untidily, hiding the the tiny numbers etched into his neck: '557' His automata number.
At first glance, Ace seldom fails to come across as intimidating... If not downright deadly.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 am

I opened my eyes to the blue morning sky, the breeze of a warm summer's day stirring the trees. I jumped down from the tree I had rested in, landing neatly on the balls of my feet. Taking a deep breath, I headed off at a brisk walk towards civilization.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 am

In the middle of a dark alleyway, Ace crouched over his dying master - holding the man's cold hand in both of his own. "Master..." Ace whispered, his humanesque (Poetic license, I can make up words if I wanna. Razz ) face already contorted by grief at the thought of losing his master.
"It's over, Ace." The man choked out, coughing blood from his cold lips. "Be free... I refuse to command you any longer. You're dismissed."
And with those last words, the man grew still. Ace slid his eyelids over his glassy eyes, then slowly straightened up - his handsome face expressionless. With his master dead, the blood that ran through his circuits grew still, and Ace gradually lost all sense of humanity about him... In the end, he was just an automata... About as human as a minivan, or a toaster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am

(Heheh, Polokins has poetic liscence Very Happy))

I contiued to walk, until the peaceful woods gave way to the noisy streets. I headed down to the park, the only real place I could go. I sat on the swings, not moving, simply thinking. I did that a lot.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 am

Ace stared emotionlessly at his master's cold, dead corpse for a moment, then turned away, staring into the distance. He sensed an incredible expanse of energy lingering nearby, and his own sources were running low.
Making a decision based purely on the instinct programmed into him, Ace turned on his heel and walked toward the park.
It did not take him long to reach it, and when he did, his blood-red eyes soon detected the source of the energy. It was overflowing from the human - radiating from her... So Ace allowed himself to subtly absorb the excess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

I looked up, my train of thought disrupted. There, I noticed a boy...someone I hadn't seen around before. I didn't think anything of his presence, before my eyes scanned his face. I could only make them out, but his eyes were a curious shade. I couln't quite make them out, but it made me curious. Who was he?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

With his energy stores replenished, Ace found his mind empty. Without instruction or basic instincts to rely on, what was he to do with himself?
So Ace stood motionless, blinking from time to time, but otherwise completely inactive. An ordinary automata would have shut down at the death of its master, but Ace was different... He was a whole new type of automata - one that remained virtually undiscovered. Under the right circumstances, Ace could become almost human.
But these were not the right circumstances. Far from it, in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 am

I frowned. Who was he? He seemed to be in a state of trance, so I concentrated on the bin directly behind him. It topped over and spilled its contents over his shoes. I had to hold back a chuckle.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

Ace caught the movement of the bin out of the corner of his eye, and once again, his instincts came into play.
Quick as lightning, he spun around - extending his arm. Drawing up energy from within, Ace quickly reformed his hand into a small laser pistol, and fired a blinding ball of light at the bin. It struck before it had even hit the ground, exploding the bin and incinerating all its contents, which shot up into the air to float like flaming confetti around Ace - the fire reflected in his bright red eyes.
He continued to stare at the charred spot on the ground a while - weapon still at the ready. Then, slowly, he lowered his arm, and his hand replaced the pistol once more.
"Threat eliminated." He confirmed quietly, before slipping back into his stand-by state.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 am

I stared as the bizarre events unfolded, mouth slightly open. He was....a robot? I had heard about them, about how they were an elite breed of android...if I only could remember their name...I subconciously gripped the chains beside the swings tighter. "Automata..." I whispered.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 am

Ace's keen sense of hearing caught the whispered word from where he stood, and he swung around to face the girl - blood-red eyes boring into her face as he studied her.
'Automata', she had said. Yes, that was what he was... But what did she want with him?
"Affirmative." Ace answered cautiously, although he had a feeling that the girl's whispered word had not been meant for him, in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 am

I nearly jumped as he turned to face me, obviously he had caught what I said. "You're one of them?" I asked, even though he had confirmed it. I still thought they were in testing, although it really wasn't hard to tell, the eyes gave it away. they seemed to have a bleak attitude aswell, like they simply couldn't switch off. "Don't you have a master...or...something?" I asked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 am

"Affirmative." Ace repeated. Then he paused for a moment as he considered the girl's next question. He... He did have a master. He was shocked that he could have forgotten Samuel so quickly after all they had been through together...
"My master... Is deceased." Ace replied - a faint hint of sorrow entering his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am

"Oh...I'm sorry..." I stood up, walking slowly over to him. "Could you...work without him?" I asked, a little interested. I hadn't heard much about them, and was intigued to know more.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 am

As the girl approached him, Ace quickly slid his feet into a defensive position, ready to fight her should she launch an attack.
At her question, however, he relaxed slightly - distracted by his thoughts. "I was programmed to retain basic functionality without command." He replied finally, his bright eyes watching the human curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am

"Oh. Right. Who made you?" I asked, walking past him and sitting on a bench beside him, being careful to avoid the charred remains of the bin on the floor. "I mean...Were you made in a factory? Made in a lab...?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Ace's gaze followed the girl as she sat on the bench, and he frowned slightly at her question - feeling somewhat insulted, which was strange, since he ought not to feel at all. "I'm not some sort of appliance, you know." He snapped, his tone sounding almost human. "I was in storage when my master activated me, and I remember nothing before that. Us automata cannot retain memories from before we are paired with our microchips, else prying humans may try to 'manufacture' us like toasters in a factory..." He trailed off with a bitter snarl, his eyes becoming cold as they rested on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 am

I sensed I had touched a soft spot. "Sorry..." I noted the distinctive snarl. "But you must have been made somewhere, right?" I shrugged, not really understanding why he had got so frosty about the issue.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 am

"I suppose so." Ace replied, turning his head and staring aloofly into the distance. It was strange... Although his master was dead, some human qualities still remained within him. He supposed that they would only leave him after his master's blood had run dry...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am

"Well..." I sighed. "I just met a robot." I allowed myself a small chuckle and got up again, seemingly bored. "Soooo what will you do now?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

"I do not understand." Ace replied, blinking mildly at the human before him - his thought processes slowly dwindling as his master's blood grew thinner in his system. It was frightening, but he relished the fear, for as he felt his humanity slowly draining away from him, he knew he would not be able to feel it for much longer. Soon enough, he would become the robot the girl had accused him of being.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 am

"What are you going to do now? Because you got no one to...tell you what to do." I put my hands in my pockets and pulled out a pair of leather gloves, slipping them on and saying nothing more.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 am

"I do not know." Ace replied, "I suppose I shall remain on standby until a new master claims me..." He trailed off, the prospect of his future striking him as somewhat sad.
He considered this a while, and then suddenly, no more.
Something died in the automata's blood-red eyes, and his face suddenly relaxed completely as all emotion left it. The blood was dry, and suddenly, Ace was just a robot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am

I tilted my head to one side, seeing a change in his expression. "Something wrong?" I asked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next