Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha and I

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alpha and I Empty Alpha and I

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 am

Name:Lacy Demiro
Called:Lac(Lace)
Looks-
Hair:Lacy has thick black hair that falls just below her neck, and is cut in layers. Most of the time she straightens it, but naturally it his relaxed curls.
Build:She is slim, but had the muscle make up for her to be fast and actually quite strong.
Skin:A shade inbetween sun kissed and deeply tanned.
Eyes:Hazel
Other-
Car:Ford F 550 super duty
Phone:Blackberry curve
Other:None

You start Smile
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Alpha and I Empty Re: Alpha and I

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Alpha and I Taylor-lautner-outtakes

Character Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:He can be the one you wanna be around. But lately he's gotten into so many fights, and now no one wants to even talk to him. This really got to him now, so he has a VERY short temper. But doesnt explode just when you see him start to get annoying just back off and give him his space. If you are a girl he will let you off easy..but if you are a guy he isnt afraid to get in your face. But what people dont have the chance to find out is that he has such a big heart. He is always there for you once you are friends. When that happens he is like a big ten year old but mature when he needs to be. But if you need someone..He's always there to be your friend when you need one.
History:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. [that comes in later ^^ extra twist Razz]
Likes: music of any kind really. Sometimes he likes to be alone but only when his memories haunt him. He likes to run, Clubs are one of his other favorites.
Dislikes:People getting in his face..period.
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol)
Money in the Bank ||Animal I have Become (main one)|| Bounce
Crush:None
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it[/right]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Love Three Days Grace Very Happy Can you start?
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Sure Smile Im just picking a random time XD and YEESS i love them xD]

After getting up for school way too early i started my walk to the one place i liked better than home, for the wrong reasons. I hated being home, my father never appreciated anything i did and ever since my mom passed...he's gotten worse, now he doesnt have to hide from her anymore. School was a sort of get away for me. yet i would always get into some kind of fight there. The cold fall morning nipped at my cheeks making them go numb and my nose the same.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 pm

They are the absolute best band ever! Have you heard 'Lost in You'?

Lacy was curled up in the thick blankets covering her bed, cold air rushed into her room from a strong breeze swirling through the window. A shudder came down her spine and she pulled her eyes open. She sat upright and her eyes scanned the room lightly before she climbed out of the covers and walked into her small bathroom. One of her hands moved through the curls of her hair, and she gathered it up into a ponytail slipping a hair band over it. She strode into her closet and changed out of her shorts and t shirt, and into a pair of stonewashed jeans paired with a hunter green long sleeved shirt. Quietly slipping out of her roon, she made her way into the kitchen pulling her bag off of a table and sneaking out of the front door. Her eyes fell to her truck and she rushed into it, soon backing out of the driveway and turning onto the road to the school. As she neared the school she saw more and more pepole noticing the male's more than anything, her stomach tightened slightly and she sunk a little bit deeper into the seat of the drivers side.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

As i got there I was talking with just the one friend i had. Chase, he was the only one who really knew me before i turned. He was the one that stuck by me more than anyone did. We were talking and mostly because Chase wanted my mind off of the guys that walked by that gave me constant dirty looks just to egg me on
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Lacy pulled into a parking spot as close to the school as possible..In and out...She wanted to spend as little time as possible there. She tossed her bag across her torso, and pushed the door to her large truck open. Hopping out, her eyes followed her feet ocasionally comming up to watch were she was going. A sigh escaped her lips as she entered the school and made her way to her locker, pushing her bag into it after taking out the books for her first class. She jumped slightly as the bell rang, and she began walking to class.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Upon hearing the bell for school Chase and I walked in. Ignoring the people we passed, we went to our lockers, I accidently brushed shoulders with a girl [you] and stopped quickly. "Sorry" I said and kept walking. The rarest thing just happened and she and everyone else probably didnt even notice it. I actually talked, even apologized to someone. That was the one thing Chase stayed my friend for, he knew that i could still be the old me, eventhough it was rare now
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Lacy flinched as someone bumped against her, body tensing up instantly. "S'okay." She murmered in reply, her eyes not looking up to see who it was. Her lungs took in deep breaths trying to soothe herself as she entered the room for class. She slid into her usual seat and opened her book.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

After getting all my things in my locker I put a book and a folder uner my arm casually and walked to class sitting down in the middle of the room where my seat was. Looking around i took in all the familiar faces ones that i paid no attention to mostly, attention being hate. Sure if we were paired up I would talk and be social if they were to me. I was nice but no one even gave a damn about that, they hear fight and automatically im included somehow and just twisted around into being the bad guy.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Lacy glanced up as the teacher walked in, she leaned back against the seat and pulled open her notebook as he began the lesson. She blocked everything out, except the words that were flowing from the teachers mouth.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I looked over at the one girl i saw earlier and then heard the snickers of the boys behind her. Boy's I've delt with before...unfortunately. They had straws and smirks, then the one shot a spit ball right at the girl and i shot them a glare. "Cant you boys just grow the hell up?" I hissed at them
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Lacy simply ignored it, and brushed it out of her hair. If it weren't for her little 'accident' and she was still herself, they both would be on the ground allready... Her head snapped up as another male yelled at the two behind her. Holy Crap She thought, pepole didn't 'stand up' for her very often...Well actually, never.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

"Mr. Montgomery" The teacher warned as he heard my voice. I just shot him a look then the boys then i turned back around. taking a quick side glance at the girl making sure i didnt embarrass her too much then i rested my head down on my arms and looked the other way out the window
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Lacy looked back up to the teacher , and glanced down at her notebook as he began again. The hour droning on longer than usual. The rest of school was 'uneventful' and she let out a sigh of relife as the last bell of the day sounded, and she walked out of history back to her locker, and began gathering up homework assignments.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"Well well." I heard a voice from behind sing with sarcasm. I growled and slammed my locker shut. "Big tough Jake standing up for the outcast" He said again as i met his face. "Cant you just let it go?" I hissed at him. This kid, Mark was always one to spark a fight over what i did. Just to get attention. "Make up your mind will ya? First you wanna kill someone then turn around and stand up for someone else? That is what makes you a freak ya know" He said and i set my bag down next to my feet and balled my fists at my sides. "Mark back off and drop it" Chase intervened just in time and made him back up a bit.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Lacy closed her locker, and looked around. Her eyes fell to the guy that had somewhat stood up for her earlier talking to the guy shooting spitballs at her...She put her bag across her shoulder, lightly Leaning against her locker, her eyes cautiously followed the two.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 pm

"Mark seriously" I warned my nuckles starting to get white. Then without warning Mark threw a punch in the side of Chase's face. That made me snap and i went at him past Chase. He fought back just as much and just as hard as i did. Of course now a crowd gathered and bodies hit the floor and the lockers with a gut wrenching thump and crash
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Lacy sucked in a deep breath, and clutched the strap of her bag tighter. Her eyes were horor strucken, it brought back to much. She turned and made her way out of the school as fast as she could, her heart pounding out of her chest.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 pm

The thing is with this school...They see a fight with me in it they dont stop it. For some odd reason. I thought it was because they didnt wanna get hit by me...good choice. Finally he was satisfied having me on the ground and he kicked me in the stomach while i was down taking cheap shots, something he was known for. I always fought fair, that was one thing i took into consideration. But he was done and him and his friends walked out of the school leaving me gasping for my breath
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Lacy hurried into her truck, and rested her head against the steering wheel attempting to get her breath. She clenched her eyes together fighting with the tears that were attempting to push their way through.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I finally got back to my feet and saw that Chase was helping me. No blood from him, but i had scarlet stained teeth and a bloody lip. Im sure it would be bruises galore, He helped me out to his car where i just had to sit on the curb and regroup
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Lacy's breaths were becoming more steady, yet they were still shaky. She lifted her head and let her hair down, thes soft curls cascading around her face. Glancing out her window she saw the male sitting on the curb, and she bit her lower lip. She felt like it was her fault...She brought it on. Turning the key in the ignition she pulled up beside him, "are you ok?" She asked glancing down, breath still shaky.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I looked up and so did Chase, "Yeah, Im fine" I said with a smile not showing my stained teeth knowing most girls had a week stomach. I was respectful enough to not do anything that would freak them out. "You alright? You took off kinda quick in there" I asked and stood as i leaned on the hood of Chase's car
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 pm

"That sort of thing, just brings up memories I don't really want to think about." She murmered eyes lowering slightly. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked back at the guy.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next