Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*-

2 posters

Go down

-*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*- Empty -*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*-

Post  Daughter_of_Fate Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Plot

There are individuals among us who are... extraordinary. They are gifted with amazing abilities: telekinesis, elemental control, telepathy. The extent of their capabilities are limitless.

These people live in secrecy, either by choice or ignorance. Their lives are filled with danger and adversity. They face conflicts no average human being could hope to overcome.

Amazingly, they are the people no one would expect -- the quiet, studious girl; the class clown; the prom queen or the quarterback.

At Roosevelt High School, just as any other, the social hierarchy is clear. Everyone knows where they stand. They know who to avoid.

Jacob Montgomery, or more commonly, Jake, is one of the guys everyone tries to stay awake from. He's known as the troublemaker -- but on a level several times higher than your average playground bully. But what no one -- not even Jake -- knows is that he has unfathomable power.

October Magnum is part of Roosevelt's 'nobility'. She is one of the few who has the student body wrapped around her finger. But there is much more to her character than that. October has power as well... yet she has known about the gift she has for years. She can see it within Jake.

The conflict these two will face is incredible. This is their story.

October Magnum

Image: October Magnum

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Personality: October can appear to most people as a carefree, fun-loving girl with no cares other than to party. However, there is a different part of her that lies beneath the surface. In reality, October harbors her dark emotions deep within herself. She constantly frets alone over her secret: that she has the ability of pyrokinesis. October remains in a constant state of control, except when she plays her guitar. Her music is everything to her, the only source of her identity. Still, she will maintain her mask... as long as needed, that is.

History: October was born to a dysfunctional family -- a father who was a drunkard and a mother who worked two jobs trying to make ends meet. For as long as she could remember, her older step-brother Alexander took care of her. When she was eight, Alex introduced her to the guitar. A year later, during one of her father's fits, October first discovered her power, accidently giving the man second degree burns. Because of that, October's mother took her away, and they moved to Seattle. Somehow, October was accepted into the clique of what would become frosty-blonde girls decked out in Ambercrombie and Aeropostle. Since then, she learned to control her power, waiting for some one like her to come along...

Likes: Acoustic guitars, Monster energy drinks, nature, candy, Rock music

Dislikes: Meat, immature people, insects, greasy food, heights

Other: Drives a Toyota Prius and always has a Zippo Lighter with her.

Last edited by Daughter_of_Fate on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daughter_of_Fate
Daughter_of_Fate

http://midnight-vampire-13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

-*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*- Empty Re: -*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*-

Post  Alpha Female Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: Very Happy Lets doo thhisss! >Very Happy xDDD here's my character and first post xD I started working on my post then forgot to post my character :O XD]

BIC:
-*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*- Taylor-lautner-outtakes

Character Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:He can be the one you wanna be around. But lately he's gotten into so many fights, and now no one wants to even talk to him. This really got to him now, so he has a VERY short temper. But doesnt explode just when you see him start to get annoying just back off and give him his space. If you are a girl he will let you off easy..but if you are a guy he isnt afraid to get in your face. But what people dont have the chance to find out is that he has such a big heart. He is always there for you once you are friends. When that happens he is like a big ten year old but mature when he needs to be.
History:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. [that comes in later ^^ extra twist Razz]
Likes: music of any kind really. Sometimes he likes to be alone but only when his memories haunt him. He likes to run, Clubs are one of his other favorites.
Dislikes:People getting in his face..period.
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol)
Money in the Bank
Animal I have Become (main one) Bounce
Crush:None
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it

"Jake you lazy ass get to school!" I heard my father call angrily from downstairs. The abruptness caused me to jerk awake. Looking at the clock it was a blurry 6:03am, the red numbers never made it to focus in my eyes before i turned my head back over with a groan. "School doesnt start until seven thirty douche" I muttered angrily. Trying to go back to sleep didnt work. What a way to start off a monday morning. Grumpy as all hell now, I hauled myself out of bed I got in the shower. After getting dried off i got dressed. Now smelling like bod and axe in harmony together I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my left shoulder. I roughly opened my door to my room letting my dad know that I was awake and pissed. I met him downstairs in the kitchen with his slob self hunched over at the kitchen table reading over his paper work. He met eyes with me and we both were trying to burn holes into each other. My contact only lasted a couple seconds as i looked away being cut off by the door of the fridge as i opened it sticking my head inside to find something to eat. I could still feel his glare on me and i closed the door with an orange in hand. Then went to the cabinet and got out a fruit bar, he wasnt one to shop, when ever i found the money i would go out and get food just for myself. If he wanted food he could go get it himself. Lately i havent come across money. One day i would put money in my drawer, and over the course of a couple weeks i would have enough to by a decent amount of food to last a while. LAtely i couldnt even get a couple days worth of food, i always felt that money was missing. But always thought i spent it at school on lunch. I started eating my fruit bar when i looked back at him. "You do know school doesnt start until seven thirty" I hissed at him with a deep morning voice. His glare turned to narrow eyes then he looked back at the papers, "Well now you wont be late" He answered in a tone that irked the hell out of me to the point i felt my body tighten. Not letting myself flip I did what was best for both of us and turned and walked out the front door. The cold fall air hit me and instantly i had a chill. I could see my breath and sighed angrily. Now began my walk to school.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

-*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*- Empty Re: -*-Alpha Female and Daughter_of_Fate-*-

Post  Daughter_of_Fate Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: Sorry about the wait! It'll take a while for me to get back into the swing of things... X"D

BIC: Fog from Puget Sound rolled across the parking lot of Roosevelt High School. It was still earlier; school didn't start for another hour, and a sole silver hybrid was parked in the far reaches of the lot. Inside sat a fiery-haired girl, huddled in her dark leather jacket, a gold engraved Zippo in her hand. She watched it intently, sparking up a small flame. Then, incredibly, she turned it into her hand. A small fireball, suspended above her skin, burned there, lighting the car's interior and warming it. The girl smiled, pleased with the outcome. Then, she clenched her fist into a fist, exstingushing it.

October sighed, thinking of the parade of girls that would arrive within thirty minutes, the girls who would crowd her tiny Prius and force her to don her mask of ignorance. She hated it, but it was all she really knew to do while at school. Besides, when the summer came, she'd be free to be whoever she wanted. College was a different game, and October could be who she wanted to be -- herself. But for now, this would be enough. She squinted at the slowly rising sun. It wouldn't be long now.
Daughter_of_Fate
Daughter_of_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

[ahaha its alright dear Smile]]

The cold air burned my lungs with each breath i took. And after i peeled the orange in my mammoth hands I tossed the skin into the woods for god only knows what would eat it. A deer or something, Cars passed only to increase the wind chill as it pushed the air past me. My breath came out in puffs of steam and my eyes were near frozen as they tried to stay moist in the cold morning air. I neared the school and saw the empty steps that led to the front door. A comfy spot to catch up on some sleep I guess. I pulled my Jacket more around me and walked over to the stairs, only seeing a single car in the far end of the lot. Ignoring it i just sat on the second or third step and leaned against the concrete wall shutting my eyes for a moment

Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter_of_Fate Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: Oh, I also edited October's form.

BIC: October watched the tall, muscular figure of Jacob Montgomery stride into the parking lot and sit on the front steps of the school. She shivered a bit -- he had power like her; she could sense it within him like hyrdogen bomb preparing to explode. She knew he didn't know about it, either. He just didn't have the air or the attitude of someone who did. It seemed apparent that if he hadn't discovered it this late, he never would on his own.

October leaned back into the seat of her Prius, creating another small, unnoticable flame to keep her warm in the frigid leather. She pondered whether or not she should tell Jake about who he was, exchanging the flame from either hand to keep her hands occupied. He wouldn't believe her, October reasoned, unless she made a show. And October wasn't much of one for shows like that, shows that could put her in danger. She merely watched for a moment, wondering...
Daughter_of_Fate
Daughter_of_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC:Okay Smile

BIC:
After a moment of the boring silence i took out my iPod. Unwinding the coiled earphone wires I looked for the little 'R' on the back of it and stuck that one in my right ear and the other in my left. I was one to do that, if it wasnt right, it wasn't comfortable. Turning the device on i drug my finger over the screen searching for a song. Finding one i liked for a while now i tapped the screen selecting it. Then Touchin on my started blasting through the small ear buds. I swayed my head a bit and mouthed the words. Another thing I do when I'm in the 'Zone' so to say
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter_of_Fate Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 pm

October watched Jake for a minute, wrestling with her mind as to whether or not she should -- no. She'd come to the conclusion that he could figure it out on his own. It didn't take much, after all -- a foul word, being in the wrong place at the wrong time... Jake would be able to discover his power on his own. October clasped the flame in her hand tight, and it died. She glanced at the clock. The doors to the school would be open now.

The girl grabbed her canvas bag* and stepped out of the car, taking the keys with her. October streched her tall, lean form, then started for the door. She watched Jake intently, but he didn't seem to notice her. That was good. October knew he probably wouldn't speak to her anyway, so she pushed him from her mind. She ensured that the Zippo was in her pocket, then dashed up the stairs, slipping inside the building.
__________________________________________________________________________________

October's Outfit *but with her hair and face*
October's bag

Last edited by Daughter_of_Fate on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daughter_of_Fate
Daughter_of_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 pm

I was in a light sleep and instinct along with my internal clock made me wake and check the time. School was now in session and now began the count down until homeroom. I reached up and my mammoth hand wrapped its thick fingers around the cold metal rail and i pulled myself up from the steps and i stretched my back out. Each vertebrae cracked one after the other and i felt loose again. I turned and walked up the stairs to get into the school as the buses and cars began arriving. My muscular legs held my behemoth body up as they dragged their feet tiredly to my locker. Muscle memory came into play here as i looked for it and entered the combo. The iPod still playing its tune but a different song and i put everything in my locker, not needing much for the first few periods of the day
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down