Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splash and Alpha

Go down

Splash and Alpha Empty Splash and Alpha

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm

These Violent delights have violent ends
And in their Triumph die
Like fire and powder.
Which as they kiss
Consume

-Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare.

Jacob Christian Montgomery. A misunderstood young man. Why? you ask. Well its everything. When Jules..his most hated enemy plots who is onto it? Jake and his gang. Who is there when he puts his plan in motion? Jake and the gang..Now here is where he is so misunderstood. Who is always there to stop Jules from being violent by being Violent himself? Yes..Jake. But you see he is never the one to throw the first punch nor pull the first trigger. When people see a fight with him in it...automatically its his fault! He is the one who started it. Jules uses this to his advantage. He plays mister innocent. Now Jake does have his flaws. One that adds to the misconception...Boy does he have a Temper on him. Little things dont set him off like you may expect. But you push his button its like poking a tiger with a stick. You are bound to get nipped at. And when you push his buttons you better hope Seth Levi or anyone from the gang is there to hold him back so you can run like hell. But the other side of him is so sweet. He is a Big softy. Like a grizzly bear teddy bear hybrid if you would. Irresistible to say the least. Walking in the blazing heat. Ugh how his russet skin hated that acursed sun. Thankfully he had a tank top underneath so it kept me cooler in both aspects. But the shirt did show off more than some can handle of the female type. Rolling arms with biceps the size of your head, and the elastic fabric hugged the washboard abs beneath it. my tree trunk neck supported the ultimate perfection that was a face.my jet black hair kissing the top of my eyebrows that were positioned above the deep set ultra marine blue orbs, perfectly placed on my face. my lips-to-die-for as most girls called them were evenly placed upon my face completing this perfection.
But the one who he is attracted to is forbidden...by her parents. Hearing of my untrue reputation It hurts our chances of being together. And his race gets in the way of it all. He is a shapeshifter. Her mortal enemy.

My character:
Jacob Christian Montgomery
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2s6wjm1.jpg
Powers: Shape shifter but its complicated. His main form he can voluntarily change into is mentioned below. He can phase into anything else when there is another Animal present
Dislikes:People challenging him, his temper, people he doesnt trust well. there is more.
Personality:He is sweet for the most part, But boy does he have a temper. He doesnt get set off by the smallest things but Still when he gets mad you'd better book it. He puts others first before himself. He feels that his friends' lives are more important than his own for all the terrible things he did.
Appearance:He is about 6' 5", thick in muscles, but he is very fast due to his powers. This is his human form remember. He also has very smooth russet skin, his hair a jet black and it comes just above his eyebrows, sometimes he shakes the pesty strands from his forehead. his thick eyebrows are above deep set Ultra Marine blue eyes. But in his other form he is a human tiger hybrid. He still holds the human anatomy in a tiger way. Tail ears the whole shebang, He is a orange tiger when fighting or enraged, a white when he is calm and serene. But his eyes stay the same.
Abilities /Powers:Tiger shapeshifter, Elemental fire
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down