Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neon and Alpha

2 posters

Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Neon and Alpha

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Thrusted into this hell that is the bridge between the world and the afterlife. Killed in cold blood. I was innocent. I was trying to save the one i love her leaving me to go to the light while i was left here on this wretched earth! Turned me from sweet and caring to bitter and deadly. I haunt this house that most want to by. It was the most wanted house in this entire side of this country. But I wasnt about to let anyone have it! No way! This was my house and it was not going to anyone just because im not physically there for them to see. But boy could i scare the living daylights out of the non believers. I trusted no one...But there was one thing the controller of my spirit had told me. He would give me another chance at life if i made a real person of myself. I put someone else before me. To find my heart again. But i was so caught up in my bitterness i may have forgotten what it was like to be kind. As far as those who have entered my house and thought oh i could just kick what ever is in here out and go on with my life...well they have came in and Never came back out. Will you suffer the same fate?

Full name:Jacob Christian Montgomery
Called: Jay, Jake
Height:5'6"
Looks-
Skin: Russet,supple smooth. Holds the iresistable scent that makes Jake...well Jake
Build:VERY toned but NOT body builder
Hair~
Color:Dark almost black usually looks wet, a scale 2 bed head maybe
Length:Shaggy but not skater boy, i can flip it to the side though xD
Eyes:Amber, the sparkle never leaves. They never get dull no matter...erm what.
Wears:Bermuda shorts and a Aeoropestal []sp?[] polo
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty ;Re; Roleplay with Arbyy :D

Post  neonravioli Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Name: Chayse Katherine Lemmot
Feautres: Tall, slender, has creamy milk chocolate dark brown hair, straight teeth, pearly white, ice blue eyes. Tan skinned.
Heritage: She's all full, American, born and raised there too.
Personailty;; Shy, but can also show alot of crazy personal at times, loves to talk, once you get to know her.

Very Happy
--So, does jake love Chayse?- - :O

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Re: Neon and Alpha

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 pm

[If you want him to =) You have to start lol seeing as im a ghost i cant do much xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Leplay ((:

Post  neonravioli Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Chayse faintly good think of anything else besides the fact that Jake died, but she knew it was going to happen sometime, but his fate came way too soon. Chayse drove the long drive to Jakes house, feeling depressed about him, she had to see his things, and feel his presence. Opening the door she walked into the house, light was shining in, making the dust particles be visable. Clearing her throat it just echoed, chayse closed the door behind her and started to slow make her way around the house, examining all the different things that Jake had.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 pm

I watched from the loft at the top of the stairs. My heavy combat boots could be heard as they walked down the stairs. My dog tags jingling as i walked. I had just got home from from war the day i was shot down in cold blood. Me and my girlfriend as she died in my arms. But through the years of being trapped i had fallen for a human. One who cared about me just as much as Kylee did. Seeing her familiar figure i stopped and waited for her to call out to me
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty O roleplay :D

Post  neonravioli Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

(So he died In the war a long time ago and now he is in love with Chayse and chayse isin love withhim?)
Chayse beard the fait echo of boots hitting the wood. "Jake?" she callled out walking forward trying to see him, whereever he was. Her heart heated faster pounding in her chest. Her nervous level
went high.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm

(Sorta it was a couple years ago but he has been stuck at 18 since then)

"Chayse" I whispered from the stairs in a long drawn out whisper

[Sorry I gtg school and finals I WILL be on tomorrow]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty ;Re;Roleplay

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 pm

[center][Oh got it haha Very Happy]
Chayse whipped her head around and heard her name. "Jake..?" she whispered out and walked forward to the stairs, where she heard the different noises of Jake's things, how would this work? She thought gravley, she hopped it wasnt going to be horrible, she hopped he wasnt in a bad mood, or anything. She wanted Jake to be real for once.. She wanted to really touch him.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 pm

"Why are you here?" My voice echoed through the house. I stood at the top of the first flight of stairs looking down at her. My shape soon taking on the darkness of the shadows. She could see my mammoth frame but that was it. It flickered like a dying candle. "You know its not safe" I added softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty ;Re;Rolepaly

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

[center]Chayse looked up and saw his relflection in the dark shadows, she slowly climbed up the stairs. "I.. I had to come, I miss you.. I'm lonley.." She said with a hurtful tone as she kept her eyes glued on the big frame of Jake.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 pm

My heavy combat boots thumped as i met her halfway down the stairs. The air instantly getting cold, her breath puffed out in steam. "You do realize the danger you are putting yourself in being here" I whispered my voice slipping here and there as i spoke. Up to this point never had i tried to touch her. Knowing that if she tried to touch me she would feel only cold air. Her hand would go right through me like i wasnt even there.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

[center]Chays eshivered, and stepped back tripped backward, landing on her butt at the end of the stairs, hating the feelin of the cold bone chilling. Chayse swallowed and nodded, "I understand.. I'm sorry, I just missed you, I had to see you.." She told him narrowing her eyes slightly.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm

"And i wanted to see you" I said as i walked towards her, my voice breaking. "It's just complicated for me right now" I sighed and sat on the stairs. "Everything is." I added quietly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Chayse scrunched her eyes and didn't understand. "What's been wrong? Jake, you need to tell me these things.." She whispered, staying still on her butt. Her mind was twirling with Jake's scent and his figure was right in front of her, she wanted him, but could never have him

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 pm

"The thought of being human again..thats what the problem is" I said and leaning my head against the wall
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Chayse cocked her head, "I'm sorry, but you cant, if there was something I could do to help with your wishes I would.. I really want to help.." Chayse looked away and didn't want to see Jake expression after what she heard come out of her own mouth.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

"What are you talking about?" I asked gently. I lifted my head up still in shadow all i am is a silhouette of what should be a person..what should be human. "I have..a feeling that there is something..that you can do..We can do"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty ;Re;Rolepaly

Post  neonravioli Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Chayse snapped her head back to stare at jake and scrunched her eyebrows in wonderment. "What do you mean Jake?" She asked, was he talking about having Chayse do a weird witch spell or something? Or find a Medium..?

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 pm

"Its called a library, Thats all i can tell you..thats all im allowed to tell you" I said sternly before my shadow vanished in thin air before her eyes. The house fell silent again, the air warm and light again. The way it was before.

[Now from here you can post the next couple of days/hours and if she goes to the library or something for help XD Or you could have the demons come out...your choice. I just want something to read XD I have dinner very shortly.]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  neonravioli Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

[center][I could've swore I typed up alot it didnt show up D: Sorry]
Chayse nodded, and jumped right up and walked, or rather ran out the house, and into her car. Diving while looking, she looked around for different libaries, stopping at least three different libaries, she picked up about 5 large books on different things about ghosts, and ghost humans, anxious to get home, she finally got into her appartment shut the door, and opened the books, skimmming through all the different chapters and all the different words. Learing some, she finally came to the last book, opening it, she was sucked into a hell hole, being super scared she knew what to ask, and what to find, walking up to a devil looking guy she asked him how to change a ghost into a human, all he did was laugh and walk off, making Chayse look like she was a freak of some sort. Sighing she closed her eyes and looked around for someone that looked... nice, if that was even possible- instead someone came up to her, "I know what you need.." A weird looking man told Chayse. Chayse was suddenly all ears, she gotted down all the ingredience and all the directions to change Jake- finally to change him. With one touch of the werid devil she was snapped back into her appartment with the book closed, quickly she remebered all the ingredience and started to gather them, they were usual ingredience, and the ones that were just unreal to find in the human world, the devil man gave her. The directions were just on timing, the next full moon she'd gave to combine the ingredience then wait exactly 3 hours, but the hard part would be for Jake to consume it.. Either she would set it down or sprinkle it on Jake, she wsant sure..

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 pm

[ha lets see how that goes ^^ XD]
Hearing all the clatter downstairs i grew curious. Walking down the stairs my boots announcing my presence. I headed over to where she was and quite frankly she looked like she had just seen a ghost. No pun intended of course i mean she came here for me but it seemed like she saw something else.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down