Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neon and Alpha

2 posters

Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Neon and Alpha

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

These Violent delights have violent ends
And in their Triumph die
Like fire and powder.
Which as they kiss
Consume

-Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare.

Jacob Christian Montgomery. A misunderstood young man. Why? you ask. Well its everything. When Jules..his most hated enemy plots who is onto it? Jake and his gang. Who is there when he puts his plan in motion? Jake and the gang..Now here is where he is so misunderstood. Who is always there to stop Jules from being violent by being Violent himself? Yes..Jake. But you see he is never the one to throw the first punch nor pull the first trigger. When people see a fight with him in it...automatically its his fault! He is the one who started it. Jules uses this to his advantage. He plays mister innocent. Now Jake does have his flaws. One that adds to the misconception...Boy does he have a Temper on him. Little things dont set him off like you may expect. But you push his button its like poking a tiger with a stick. You are bound to get nipped at. And when you push his buttons you better hope Seth Levi or anyone from the gang is there to hold him back so you can run like hell. But the other side of him is so sweet. He is a Big softy. Like a grizzly bear teddy bear hybrid if you would. Irresistible to say the least. Walking in the blazing heat. Ugh how his russet skin hated that acursed sun. Thankfully he had a tank top underneath so it kept me cooler in both aspects. But the shirt did show off more than some can handle of the female type. Rolling arms with biceps the size of your head, and the elastic fabric hugged the washboard abs beneath it. my tree trunk neck supported the ultimate perfection that was a face.my jet black hair kissing the top of my eyebrows that were positioned above the deep set ultra marine blue orbs, perfectly placed on my face. my lips-to-die-for as most girls called them were evenly placed upon my face completing this perfection.
But the one who he is attracted to is forbidden...by her parents. Hearing of my untrue reputation It hurts our chances of being together.

Full name:Jacob Christian Montgomery
Called: Jay, Jake
Height:5'6"
Looks-
Skin: Russet,supple smooth. Holds the iresistable scent that makes Jake...well Jake
Build:VERY toned but NOT body builder
Hair~
Color:Dark almost black usually looks wet, a scale 2 bed head maybe
Length:Shaggy but not skater boy, i can flip it to the side though xD
Eyes:Amber, the sparkle never leaves. They never get dull no matter...erm what.
Wears:Bermuda shorts and a Aeoropestal []sp?[] polo
Phone:Voyager
Car:Chevy Avalanche Sleek and black
Personality will be played out and is also the plot xD

Also Neon Read please ^^
I need you to play Jules [i will be too] but he is your BF and is Best friends with your older brother who doesnt was you and I together x] But you wanna break up with Jules and all but is scared to lol
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Eeee

Post  neonravioli Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 am

(So I'm playing Jules and your playing Jake and Jules is a girl correct?6

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Re: Neon and Alpha

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 am

[No Jules is a guy. Jake and him hate eachother lol]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neon and Alpha Empty Re

Post  neonravioli Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 pm

(Oh got it so we like swtch off if him okaay (Smile
Chayse is tall and slender her hair is a milky warm brown and her eyes glow like green emerald
jewls. Along with her attitude she is spunky smart and knows how tomput up a fight. She is in love with Jake (I'm correct) but her recent boyfriend Jules is to hot for a break up, seeing if she can calm him to a break up will be scary and hard, but somehow shell get it done. She usually knows how tomget things done quickly and with ease.

neonravioli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm

[ Very Happy We start now lol and yes we will switch off like if you bring him in you play him. When i bring him in i play him lol]

After parking my quad in a safe spot in the bushes on the side of the park entrance i emerged from the green bushel. I had my iPod on and the buds in my ears. the gentle summer breeze washing over my skin to cool it off from the rays of sun that was soaked up by the russet skin that stretched over my frame. Monsters blared in my little buds and i walked with the beat out of pure coincidence. I would mouth a few words here and there as i kept a steady pace. My white t-shirt gently taking the wind where it was loose around my waist. But my chest and arms there was no room. it was just so muscular. But as the shirt blew back the front of it hugged the eight pack of abs beneath it accenting every single one. My dark blue jeans were frayed at the bottoms as they drug along the concrete slightly. yet they still hung low on my waist showing the brim of my boxers.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down