Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy, my fluffy bumed friend :)

2 posters

Go down

Deshy, my fluffy bumed friend :) Empty Deshy, my fluffy bumed friend :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 am

Well you know Neva, she's 18-two years have been being an Aedh. *nod nod* You shall find out the rest Smile x

Neva-
I ran down the street, not looking behind me to see what had been following. The frantic clicks of my heels against the pavement were out of tune to my desperate pants for air. Without looking nor thinking I swung into a nearby ally way pressing my dressed in black form against the shadows of the gloomy walls. I had though myself once as reasonably fit, you had to be in my line of expertise but damn, that had proved other wise.
My gentle thoughts had been interrupted by the sound of someone else's breathing. Oh crap, he hadn't beaten me here? I controlled my breaths, the being was probably aware of my presence though letting 'it' know on my unfit state was not a good plan. I slowly rotated my body, waiting for hell to break loose.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Deshy, my fluffy bumed friend :) Empty Re: Deshy, my fluffy bumed friend :)

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 am

Gahh this is going to be so hard -_-
This will be first in ages at playing a guy eek
You will learn more about Lae as time slowly dwindles by
but then also maybe he will not tell you ...

Full Name: Dorian Laertes Greymark
Name: Lae
Profile: Lae stands at the height of 6 foot. His body thick and sturdy with muscle. His hair a deep natural shade of night black falls over eyes the shade of aqua, but what stands out the most is the tiny flecks of violet to them. They are vibrant and sometimes look as if they glow. His skin is as pale as snow and sometimes looks semi translucent, mainly in direct sunlight. His pale skin also gives of a slight glowing feel, due to his pale complection. His face though soft and gentle has a slight angular shap. Giving him the stance and looks of a Warrior. Lae bears a scar on his peck running from the center chest line right round to almost under his armpit. Not very clear to the eye unless you happen to catch him swimming.Though that is quite rare since he hides behind hoodies, always avoiding contact with others. He dosent talk much only if you really annoy him, then he will strike like a cobra. He likes to be unseen and unoticed, but with his unsual looks he seems to draw the unwanted attention. The strange thins about him, is that he has a passion for art, not the sort of guy if you met, at first sight, you would not think he had a passion for art.

The other that makes him function right, all will be revealed later

Full Name: Violia Larelind Telcontar
Name: Violia
Profile: Violia stands at the height of 5 foot and 5 inches. Her small delicate body makes you think she wouldnt be the kind with strenght. But Violia does she's stronger than she looks, much stronger. Soft red hair falls down to her shoulders, thick and in light curls. Bangs fall onto her soft skin, just above her eyebrows, framing her gentle features, a cute button nose, full soft lips the colour of light pink roses. Her eyes stand out from her pale face, bright and encaptivating. They are the colour of the sun, red with flecks of golden yellow and copper orange. They look as if they swim at times, normally that is just the effect of light on the flecks, like an illusion of flames burning away inside her eye sockets. Most people tend to look away from her, her eyes the main reason for this. People would see them and become instanly feared of her, some even tryed to bless her soul, thinking she was a child from satan. From then on she began to trust people less and less, tus leading her to become a lone soul. She had no friends, nothing. Violia may look normal from a distant quick glance, but if you dared to stop and look at her, and i mean look at her properly, you could see that there is just something different about her, something strange and not of this world.

First time using Lae so bare with me, might take me a while to get into character
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 am

Lae ran hard on his heels, the hood pulled up over his head dispite the warm, sticky air. He never seemed to feel the heat or the cold. He had been running for a while now, hoping to be far from, this person whom had been following him for days now. Only just today had he began to get closer and start to talk to him, but in strange ways. The guy had freaked Lae out, causing him to flee, but it only made it a whole lot worse, he had followed him again. There was just something erie about this guy, something strange...
Lae suddenly dashed into a deserted ally, at the back of a small resturant, trash cans lay over filled with the enormous amount of garbage the place had thrown out. he hid in the shadows, hugging himslef closer to the wall, falttening himself against it, causing him to shrink and dissapear into the darkness. he stood breathing hard, his breath coming ragged with sharp intakes of air. He pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket and began typing fiercly. lock all the doors and windows, stay in the dark. he is back he sent the message and it delived with the speed he bared in urgencey. he just hoped that this guy would not go to his home, where Violia was. If he found he had her then he would not leave and would try get his hands on her, using her to get to him, something he could not deal with. he took in one deep long breath causing pain to strike in the area of his scar, he froze mid breath untill the pain subsided, then realised it slow and steady, thus causin his ragged breath to slow to a steady pant and soon back into a normal breathing pattern.

Violia sat spread out on the sofa, she was long awaiting Lae's return, he had been gone too long. Something that always made her fear for the worse. she began pacing up and down, along the length of the sofa, when the silent buzz caught her out of the little reverie. She dropped to the floor, grabbing the little mobile in her delicate hand. She flicked it on reading the message instantly 'lock all the doors and windows, stay in the dark. he is back' she read it twice before she dropped the phone ont he floor and bagan running round the house in a panic craze to get the windows and doors closed and all the lights of. when she felt a little safe, Violia dashed up the stairs hiding in her room. Sat in the middle of the bed, her knees curled up to her chest, she trembled, waiting...

Lae was about to peer round the corner, still in the shadows, to look and see of the guy had gone. when a sudden figure popped into view, landing in the ally right next to him. His heart leaped into a race trying to out run itself, beating faster each minute this person stayed next to him. his breathing began to speed up as well. Lae was fighting with himself trying to calm his nerves, but it was just making him worse. the he noticed that her stance had tightened, She had heard him there, had noticed him. He let out a semi-slient gasp, as the pain in his chest became prominent, causing him want to fold in on himself. But he kept his stance flat and hiden in the shadows, hoping this person would flee from fear. Lae could feel his heart beating inside his chest, as the silence proned on, waiting for the next thing to come.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am

Neva-
I struggled to focus my gaze in the new found darkness, my hair blended in perfectly. I bent to slip off my stilettos. No matter what Liander said, i always used these as backup. While Driving a 6 inch heel-that's made of wood-into someones chest might not kill them, it would certainly be a fatal injury. I straightened my back trying to find the figure who was in the darkness, my midnight ringlets brushed the middle of my back.
I exhaled slowly, trying to ignore the blood that was puddling at my food. Being shot wasn't the nicest of things, but I wasn't going to hand around. Not with what he had in his hands. Silver was fatal, and I had a silver bullet in my thigh. Thank god he missed my dress I thought to myself, glad I'd gone for the mid thigh length rather than the full length my darling brother insisted I should wear. Bleh. Not a chance. It may be cold, but I could survive long enough in the cold. Being an Aedh-or the curse as I seen it-had many advantages. I could become one with the mist and shadows, when you could do that it made you nearly impossible to kill. Nearly.
I thrust the thoughts aside "Who are you?! I want answers, or I'll drive this through your heart." I asked harshly, though a hint of fear was held in my voice. If it was Kellen, surely I would be able to sense the Demon? I did have my knife on me... I would need to to remove the bullet that was making me lose feeling in my leg. Crap. I needed to get this out and fast, before my knees buckled. I couldn't be killed but I could be weakened. And that wasn' what any of us wanted, it would prove fatal. While my sister was older than me by over 2000 years I still looked after her. She was morning over a loss.
Fear stabbed deep into my heart at the thought of Kye... There was an emptiness in my soul... Because I'd killed him, it was by accident but that was beside the point. He had hit me, mentally abused me. I had the physically and psychological scars to prove such acts. Kye... Oh how I loved him, but he deserved what he got... Didn't he? I mean, he refused to share. I'd never meant to kill him, just knock him unconscious while I got away. I was fourteen, I didn't know my own strengths, I didn't know what to do... I knew no better.
Pain glistened in my emerald green eyes. Highlighting the golden flecks, my eyes were the mirror were the mirror into my life. My pain, to empathic for my liking. There was nothing I could do to make this better. I was stuck with my eyes, giving away the fear and the pain I felt...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 am

Lae froze mid breath. she had noticed him. he could tell she was a female by her voice. Lae was pretty good at things like that, something that came natural for him. he crept out of the shadows, but his face was still shadowed by his hood. he stepped out with hands raised, in a form of mercy. He didnt speak. Just stared into the shadows at where the voice had submerged. His Tall frame lingered over the shadows, creating another, darker shadow. As soon as he stepped from the shadows, moonlight lite up his face, yet was still shadowed from full view. His skin seemed to glow in the light, but what stood out the most was the violet in his eyes that glowed with an almighty strength. causeing them to stand out of his hooded face. "I am no harm" He spoke, which was a first for him, usually he would grunt and then walk away, but something made him want to speak, to this shadowed figure. It seemed to him that they were both hiding from something. Lae spoke with slow words in a calm manner. his voice had a slight deep tone to it, making him sound like an authoritive figure, someone with many knowledge of the world, like he had been alive for longer than the Earth itself. "You do not need my name" His still raised hands dropped to his sides and where shoved into the front pocket of his hoodie, hopeing that the girl did not see it as some kind of threat. He really didnt mean harm to her, even though she had threatened him. Usually this would have made him snapp, causing many to become afraid of him. which in some way was good as then people began avoiding him, but some became more curious about him. Causing him and Violia to constantly move towns, never in the same place for too long, people got suspicious about them if they did and then bad things would happen. Just like that time .. he shuddered in thought of that time. "Goodnight Ma'am" he bowed his head to her gently and then walked out onto the street, looking left and right, looking for his follower.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:27 am

Neva-
"Mr Graymark, I strongly recommend not going out there. I will only have to drag you back over here, and believe me. No one wants to see that sort of fuss. Ms Telcontar is fine as far I have been told. She is being watched for danger by a close friend," I spoke gently. Not wanting to startle him at my sudden knowledge, I never went after someone without knowing the facts. Though one of those facts had never been recorded-His name. I watched him from the shadows slowly slipping my shoes back on in case he ran. Most humans were pathetic and ran from the smallest of things. I wasn't exactly sure what he was. But as far as my silent sources knew he was human.
I glanced around shaking my head, letting my locks form a barrier in front of my left eye. Everything would go better if he didn't know. Didn't know what very few knew, he would use the simple fact against me. Something no one in my line of work could afford, no one. Not even the best would be able to keep a secret like that under cover for long. I was young, this would ruin what I had in this line of expertise. I didn't know how I coped I just did, I had to stay protecting humans. Kye had offered me an escape...Kye... His name whispered through my soul, stinging pain through my senses. I angrily Thrust it aside. Not what I needed now, I had to make sure he didn't run.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 am

Lae sighed as the close was clear. he went to step out onto the road, but something caused him to freeze in place. she had spoke of his last name, something no one knew. He span quick on his heels storming towards her. Rolling his sleeves up on his hoodie. His skin glowed in the faint moonlight. But Lae didnt care about that now, he was more focused on her. a slight growl slipped form his lips, his eyes flaming with anger. he was only oing to threaten her. But then she crossed the line, she spoke of Violia. How did she know. This caused him to explode. He flung himself at the woman, pinning her against the wall. "How dare you speak my name, and then speak of her, you have no right here. leave us alone. If she has come into nay harm, you will know about it" he spoke visciously, barking each word at her with anger. Each word sounded like a near growl. she had really hit a nerve, and a bad one too. Lae stabbed a finger at her chest right in the soft spot below her ribs. "You do not control, me!" he spat the word at her "I am my own, no one owns me" he pushed away from her with a growl of frustration.

violia stayed trembling on the bed. she was scared and alone. Something she now loathed, yet she had craved loneliness, since she was the age of 8. Violia hadn't relised she had been bititng the skin of her thumb, untill she noticed the small crimson stain on the beige bedding. Violia recoiled back against the head board, her hands shaking. This was not good, she had to make herself bleed when Lae wasnt there. She closed her eyes, pegged her nose and took in a deep breath through her mouth. She clamed her nevers and released her breath jumping of the bed. she ran past the window, but froze instantly. Something moved outside in the bushes, something that was bad. Violia focused her eyes on the subject outside, her vision compelling with what she asked. They zoned in on the target, this was not good. Panic soon swam through her veins, causing her to become froze with confusion. She had to tell Lae, but she couldnt make her body move. something was wrong about this, and she could sence just that.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 am

Neva-
I grunted as I was pinned against the wall. "Calm down," I hissed at him, though it was a sound of pure pain. "I'm on your side, I'm here to protect. That's why Liander is with the woman, he has clairvoyance. Doing what we do, we were sent to help you." I explained, not wanting to startle him before I became one with the shadow as slid from his grasp. He was holding nothing as I moved further along the wall though the moment I was back in my natural form my knees buckled and a squeal wa torn from my throat. I placed my trembling hands over the bullet wound, I slipped my knife from the sheath glancing over at him. I clearly wasn't in a position to fight him, if I had to I would. I kept my good eye on him as I dug the knife into the fresh wound on my leg. Searching for the bullet before flicking it out as I got to it. I slipped the knife back where it came from. Waiting on his reaction.

Liander froze as he realized he had been spotted. He curled the snow white feathered wings around his body as he slowly stood up. "I'm not going to hurt you miss." He spoke gently, keeping his voice soft as He steps out of the bush. Standing at a mere 5'6 he was barely taller than her as he slowly walked over, holding his hands up in a surrender once he'd unwrapped his wings. "I'm here to protect you, I sensed danger for you and your friend. We are here to try and stop it." He concluded lightly, watching her with an icy blue unwavering gaze. His blond hair was a mess on top of his head but it was a look thats suited him. No matter on Neva's words he wouldn't have it any shorter than it was. When less unruly it brushed the bottom of his ear lobes.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am

"Stop trying to mess with my head!" Lae's voice was harsh, but was beginning to break. he clutched at his head, as if stating the fact that she was not going to get into his head. He glanced up when he heard her squeal. watching what she was doing. His eyes bulged. "what are you doing?" he took a step closer, now slightly worried for the girl. She had been shot in the leg. "what happened to you?" His voice now slightly softer in tone. Lae took another step closer, now back in the shadows. his eyes disapeared from the glowing veiw, his figure turning darker, almost as if he was a shadow himself. He then remembered what she ahd said, causing him to take a step back slightly. "he is with her? his vioce shreaked, "You left some guy with her! You idiot, you've properly caused to to harm herself, she does not trust people, i am one she trust with her life and all i wanted to do was go to get food, then i get followed and now your telling me this. I have to leave, wether you like it or not, dont even try and stop me!" Lae turned and headed out of the ally and back towards his home. His home was not too far from here and would not take him long to get back.

Violia backed away from the window as the firgure came towards her. This was wrong, ever so wrong. She clentched her hands at her sides, trying to calm herself, but it wasnt working. Where was Lae when she needed him most. she began to feel the burning sensation in her hands. "Dont come any closer, i will hurt you" at that, se proved she had no control over her powers just yet. a spherical orb apperaed before her, hovvering in front of her. the inside of the orb seemed to flow with a sort of molten fire. Her eyes had become pupiless, staring right at the guy, her hair had began to float around her like she had picked up a unknown wind. The orb began to grow larger and look more deathly as each minute passsed. if something didnt catch her out of this stance then she would end up hurting this person who had startled her. There was only one way you could pull her out, only one voice that would bring her back to the world.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 am

Neva-
"Sir," I groaned thrusting to my feet. I stumbled upon my feet. "Look, he is with her to make sure who ever is after both of you doesn't get you. Can't you just accept it's my job? I was out undercover but I was recognized hence the dress and bullet wound. But I am a lot strong than you are, even in my weakened stat.I don't need you to tell m what to do. I am here to protect you like it of not," I insisted stubbornly and followed him closely.

Liander backed away as wished. "Calm down. I wont trust you, look I'm undercover to protect you" He spoke pulling out his badge holder and bending down sliding it over to her feet before he continued to back away from her. Not wanting to raise any more tension between them. He just hope Neva was doing a damn better job than him of this whole situation.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Lae ran to the front door, ignore his little follower as he went. As he reached the house he could see that the fellow gaurdian had caused her to flair. Violia was about ready to throw that thing at him. there was no stopping her, when she focused on atatcking she would do that and nothing but that, once her target was once in her view she would forever be able to track his every move. Lae could already see that her eyes had changed. This was not good, not good at all. lae dashed into the house and right for her, jumping at her, and causing them to hit the ground. The orb floated in the air for a few more seconds untill it crashed to the ground, setting of a load of sparks as it did so.
To people watching them, it would look as if Lae was kissing the side of her face. Violia's eye where still pupiless. Lae was whispereing words in her ear, words of a differnt language, at language that most never spoke, that most didnt even know excisted. After a few minutes Violia began to loosen up and then her eyes snapped back to normal. The pupils suddenly returning. Violia began to move from under Lae. lae instantly lossened his grip from her, but not fully, he still held onto her, just to make sure. "lae, lae, is that you?" Violia spoke as if she had been in some kind of deep sleep and been awoken from it too soon. Lae gently stroke the side of her face with the back of his hand. "Yes its me, dont freak, your safe now" Lae's voice was soft with reasurence. Violia instantly pulled her self up,curling into Lae's chest and began to cry. Lae un consciously began stroking at Violia's hair, in a soothing manner. "see what you've done? what did i tell you? Look at her." Lae spoke quietly, but with a stern voice. He looked down at Violia in his arms, then back to the so called protectors. They could protecter them, but they could not protect Violia from herself, no one could. "I told you this would happen, and you try to keep me away, she would have killed him" He stabbed a finger in the air towards the guy with wings. Lae could admit that the guy look pretty hilarious with the wings protruding from his back. But he was used to these kinds of things, something alot of humans could not stand with their weak minds. But Lae was different. "And dont say your stronger, blah blah, you dont know her, and you possibly dont even have a clue what she is. You do not know what strength she bares, not even i do" He looked back down at Violia in his arms, instantly feeling bad that he had been gone too long. he looked up then, noticing the crimson spoltches on teh carpet where she had been stood. His eyes widened then instantly fell back onto Violia. he gently held her at arms lenght from her body, but not without putting up a fight, she was not ready to move yet. "its okay, i just want to check you" His voice was soft and nearly inaudiable. but Violia could hear him loud and clear. she gave up the tiny fight, her shoudlers slumped. Lae was able to hold her a little away from him this time. He gently tugged up her chin and checked her face for any new wounds, nothing. the he moved down to her hands, where he found her half mutated thumb, covered in the crimson fluid. Lae sighed, taking her hand into his. Lae looked over to the guys, Violia snapped back into his chest, but he still managed to hold onto her hand. "Do you see what i mean now? she has harmed herself because i was gone too long" he stood up Violia now craddle in his arms. "Follow me if you care" Lae headed into the kitchen area, where he could clean Violia up and hopefully sort out this mess.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down