Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) Empty ---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

Post  Alpha Female Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 am

--Plot--
Here we are at TWP Highschool, A GIGANTIC school as a matter of fact, over a quarter mile long. But with it's Size it does offer A LOT for its students! But under all of that there is a--As we all know- A Hierarchy. A social hierarchy if you want to be specific. It is rare that they mingle, but when they do it is often peaceful. Im Jake and i have and Jazz my sister, andy, chase and Levi. We are at the top of the food chain if you will, along with the popular girls in their clique who are not of Any interest to us in any way. We know the when, where, how and why of this place. Will something end up changing?

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) Taylor-lautner-outtakes
Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:Jake is one you would LOVE to be around. Not only for extra fight insurance but he is just a fun loving guy. Though dont get on his bad side the first time you meet him. He doesnt hold grudges but you broke the trust bond. He only trusts those who get on his good side first thing. He has enough control in himself not to reveal what he really is, or what he can really do. But if you ever need help, a shoulder to cry on or anything, Jake is the one to help you. Always there for you when you need him.
History{optional}:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. Not to mention hes developed a power of his own over all the years of pain. Which makes him very dangerous.
Power:Controls Fire, and also he is a type of wolf like shapeshifter. Instead of fur its flames. Very rare do you get the fur to come out, when that happens he is totally safe. But the flames will not burn those he loves only to protect.
Creature Looks (Only for shapeshifters, delete if not a shapeshifter):with flames Smile
Crush:None
Bf/Gf:None
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol) Boys of Fall--soccer related tho xD Stronger Hearing damage

Last edited by Alpha Female on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) Empty Re: ---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

Post  Deshychan Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 am

Sorry she's real basic, she was a quick made character and my only human ROFL

Name: Astraia Elora Nolan
Nikname: Nola, Lora, Straia, Nora.
About her: Astraia has the most deepest shade of Chestnut red hair. It hangs in ringlets pasted her shoulders. Her eyes are a vivid shade of galcial blue. Shes petite at the height of 5 feet and 2 inches. She has a thin body shape and also petite in size. Shes artistic, loves to read books. Shes friendly but only if she doesnt have a book in her hands, then she just ignores everything around her. She always has a book in her hands. Once you get past her constant reading side, shes kind and a free spirit, but if you happen to get the wrong side of her, then she will always hold that grudge. You would never get to see her kind side of her after that. Astraia doesnt have much to say about her history, only one person really knows about her history, one of her closest, most trusting friend.
She owns a 1969 CamaroSS
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) Empty Re: ---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

Post  Alpha Female Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

[Its fine dear he was kinda whipped up too xD along with the plot lol]

I was awoken that morning by a rush of cold air and the slam of my bedroom door. I came to find out that my dad had ripped the covers off my bed and left the room way too early in the morning. 6:20am would have been a perfect time to get up for school, but no..5:45 was his time for me to get up. I groaned angrily and hauled myself out of bed to get ready for school. Take a shower to wake myself up and i got dressed. Afterwords i went downstairs and it was now six on the dot. "Thanks for wakin me up" I growled at him as i passed him sitting at the kitchen table having his morning coffee. "Boy you know you get up too late" He snapped back from behind his builders manual. "Just shut up and let me wake up at the regular time" I growled and got an egg and bacon package out of the fridge and began cooking breakfast for myself.
"You can get your own. I gotta go to school" I said and put the dishes into the sink with a clatter and clash of ceramic and glass. I slung my backpack over my one shoulder and walked out to the garage, I climbed into my Avalanche and started it up and opened the garage door with the opener. I let it warm up and the headlights reflected on the wall in front of me and the door opened from the house connecting it to the garage, I rolled my eyes and rolled the window down seeing my dad. "What?" I asked sharply and it showed that i was annoyed. "Remember. Just because it's friday you have a curfew. Nine o'clock sharp" He said. "Yeah..Eric i know" I growled. I never did call him Dad ever since mom died, his attitude changed so i called him by his first name. I rolled the window back up and the once cold end of the fall air was now getting mixed and overpowered by the heat blowing out of the vents. I put the truck in reverse and backed out and drove towards school.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 am

Astraia woke to the morning sun shining bright through her thin curtains. Her cheek warm from where a small patch of sunlight had been burning brightly onto her skin. she reached up absentmindedly, gently caressing the warm spot. Astraia roled over onto her side, glancing at the clock. The red dials shone, the numbers of 6 and two 0's where clear on the face of the digital clock. She sighed and rolled of the edge of the bed, landing on the floor face first with a loud thump. Today was one of those days that she just didnt want to go to school, but she knew it was best for her if she did.
Astraia came out the shower towel wrapped around her body and hair. The towel almost reached the floor, making her seem smaller, even though she was pretty small anyways. she grabbed some skinny fit jeans and a tank top out from her drawers. Once dressed she headed down the stairs, and into the kitcehn, where a table lay ready set for her, though two seatings had already gone. Her parents both led hectic jobs, working from 6am to around about 8pm at night, sometimes they could be later, and on the odd ocasion one would be home early, though that rarely happened. Astraia sat in silence as she poured herself a bowl of cereal and munched slowly on the grains. Though this routine was like any other, but today of all days, just seemed different, lonelier than the rest. She sighed as the silence droned on. She placed her dishes into the dishwasher, and headed out into the hall. wre she grabbed a light jacket of the hook, and the bag and keys from the small table at the door. Astraia locked the door behind her, got into her car, and backed out of the drive, watching for other drivers before she did. She turned the radio on and the air con, though it was a little cold out anyways. she enjoyed the cold air in her hair as she drove. The feeling of the cold wind wipping at her face. It woke her up a little and made her day a slight bit better than it had started. She turned the air con of, and instead opened her window, the smell of the forest trees filled the morning air, with a slight hint of dampness mixed in with the earthy tones and pine.
The drive flew by too fast, and she found herself already parking her car in the school lot. Astraia noticed the small group of her friends already grouped outside the front doors of the school. But she didnt want to go and be with them, not yet. She sat in her car with the window down and the enguine off. She closed her eyes as she sat with her hands on the stearing wheel, hoping the day would not seem as bad as it did so far.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

From my truck, where a couple of my friends were and i was inside sitting in the driver seat still enjoying the heat. I looked up and saw my other friend, Astraia. I knew her car so I knew it was her. A mischievous grin slowly grew on my face as i saw her car come to a stop in the lot just a few cars down from my truck. I cut the engine and rolled the windows up. Getting out i looked to Chase. "I'll be right back" I told him as he gave me a look that basically asked me what i was doing. He looked over and saw Astraia and shook his head in amusement. I snuck past the cars and came up behind her leaning on her car so that when she turned around she would see me like i came out of nowhere. So i basically placed myself in the blind spot of the mirrors in her car. The same grin slapped on my soft, russet face.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Astraia sat unmoving for a while. Though she soon opened her eyes. She turned and looked out the window. Suddenly gapsing in surprise as Jake was stood there, and she was sure he was not there before. She must have felt his presence, as she had only just opened her eyes for no real reason. she gathered herself together, plastering a big smile upon her face as she looked at Jake again. "hey!" she spoke with a smile. She reached over the other side and grabbed her bag, then turned to open her door.
Before getting out her vehicle shhe pulled her keys out the ignition then scrabbling backwards out the car. she lost her footing as she went to turn, but managed to gether herself again as she turned, slammed the door shut then leaned against the door. "How was your day so far?" she asked skepticism clear in her tone. Astraia hoped that jake was in a much better mood than her, otherwise her day would just lag.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"Morning sunshine" I said with a grin and i made sure she had gotten her footing before i started cracking jokes with her. I watched her for a moment and leaned on the car. "It's goin pretty good so far, hope i didnt scare ya too bad" I said with a chuckle and softly ruffled her hair playfully, not messing it up too bad. I chuckled and knew i had a slap coming my way and turned my shoulder out slightly preparing myself for it
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am

Astraia pouted as he joked around with her, his usual self. Atleast someone was having a better day than her. she was about ready to turn and head into the ground a bit more, when Jake answered her question, ruffling her hair, knowing that it seriously annoyed the heck out of her. Astraia folded her arms across her chest trying not to get too angry and annoyed with him. Though it just wasnt working. She pushed past him in and agrivated way and slunk towards the group of girls she called her 'friends' though really she was only friends with them because her one and only best friend was good friends with them. To be honest none of them really liked her all that much, only pretending to like her because of Rachel. Astraia also knew that she didnt fit in with the group either, always daydreaming when they spoke about the hot guys at school, and only nodding and agreeing when the asked her, and becasue they were all entwined in it so much they never really noticed how distant she really was from them. Rachel even didnt notice it all that much when she got so involed with the conversations, but most of the time she did and tryed to get her involved more. Astraia knew Rachel meant well and tried her best for her, but she was just not like the other girls so much, but Rachel and Astraia had been friends for so long that if they were apart for too long it felt alien and somehow not right. A world without each other felt strange and unsettling.
Rachel looked up out of the group as if she senced Astraia's presence. soon leaving the group and acknowledging that she would return to them soon, she pulled away and headed towars Astraia a huge grin spread across her delicate face. Astraia's mood changed a little as she saw Rachel coming towards her, a slight grin played around her lips.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

When she pushed past me I was so confused, what was going on with her? I mean she was never like this before. As she talked amongst her friends i looked on for a second before walking back to Chase and we headed into the school. "What happened to her?" He asked as he walked with me. "I have no idea, i mean she's never like that usually" I said softly. "I'll give her some space, must have had a rough morning, or something" I said and shrugged going to my locker.

As I spent some time there with Chase he looked up and his eyes went wide. "Jake whoa whoa!" He said quickly then i was whirled around and slammed against my locker with a crash. There was Greg, pinning me to the steel lockers with a grin on his face and anger in his eyes. The typical bully of the school. "Gotcha by surprise today huh kiddo?" He growled in my face, his breath reeking of garlic and cigarets. I glared right back at him and wrapped my hand around his wrists and pulled them down and off of me making him fall back a bit. "Get the hell off me" I growled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 am

Astraia glanced over her shoulder towards Jake and Chase one of his close friends, as she joined her group of friends. She felt kind of bad for the way she had just treated him, after all he had just tried to make her laugh and brighten up her day. But she just went and took it the wrong way and made it worse off, only just to spite herself. she would have to find him later and appologise for her previous actions.
Astraia sat among her friends as they laughed and talked about there weekend to come. Astraia felt distracted, not really with it today. The words of her friends seemed distant and far away, just the slight mumble of words. she played with some strands of hair, twisting it this way and that, watching as the light danced of her shiny chenut hair.

Astraia stood and walked with her friends as they headed into school towards their lockers. She mumbled bye as they came to her locker, leaving her firends as they laughed and joked about the weekend events not really taking notice of her. Astraia robotically opened her locker and grabbed out her books for the first half of her day. She was just about to head of when she heard Jakes voice. She turned to see him and Chase stood at Jakes locker, when the school bully came along, slamming him up agaisnt his locker. she flinched at the sound, but then was relieved when Jake forcefully pushed him away, a slight smile playing at her lips.
Astraia closed her locker door and stood with her back pressed agaisnt them as she waitied for the guys to pass her. Hoping that she could get Jake alone, But it didnt matter if chase was there too, she just wouldnt be able to apologise for earlier. There was still the rest of the day for that though, and Jake was no doubt in one of her lessons today, and then she would be able to send him notes in class.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

"Dont F*cking Touch me!" He roared and shoved me back and i hit the lockers again and Chase held me back before i could reach him with clenched fists already raised and ready to hit him in the face. "Jake, calm down!" Chase demanded as he blocked me with his body and pushed me back as i tried getting past. "Beat it Greg before you get in trouble again" Chase hissed at him and he turned and walked off with a smug grin and i slowly began to cool down
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Astraia raced to Jake and Chase. Greg was being his usual self, annoying and a twat. she place her small delicate hand on Jakes wrist. Hopeing he would instictively know it was her and not that gry person again. Astraia turned and gave Chase a look, that purely siad thanks, but i got this now. She gave him a heartfelt smile, then turned to face Jake. Hoping that Chase wasn't still hanging around, since she was shy around most guys, though it never really showed through. She had to talk to Jake, and she could only do so when his friends weren't hogging him. He was pretty much the only guy that she trusted. "Hey, I'm sorry bout earlier, woke up in a bad mood, didnt mean to offend you, thats if i did, when i walked away in a strop" She mumbled, the words fast, Almost mergeing together, As she pulled her hand away and played with a strand of hair, looking down at the floor.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"Well whats been going on?I mean you seem so on edge nowadays, What happened to the old Astraia i knew?" I asked and sighed softly as Chase left leaving us be. "I mean, If i knew you were having a bad day i wouldnt have pissed you off this morning."

[soo sorry its short D:]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Astraia glanced away, worrying at her lip as she did so. she couldnt tell him, but she had to at some point. He had the right to know at least. He was too kind for her,making her feel even more bad about not telling him. There was only one person that actually knew and it wasnt Rachel either. even if she trusted her, if she told her what had happened to her, then the whole school would know, she wouldnt be able to stop Rachel from gossiping, after all it was what she was best at, thats one of the main reasons why she was miss popular. Thought Astraia was in the "In" group, she didnt see herself as one of the popular really. "I guess i just woke up on the worng side of the bed" she shrugged glancing away and back to him again. "You didnt piss me of, just caught me by suprise thats all" she sighed leaning against the locker, twideling her thumbs as she spoke " I guess, i was just more in a bad mood than i realised" she sighed feeling bad for him having to see her like this, he was right, she was not being her usual care free self, but today she just couldnt be herself.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm

"Well, if you ever need to talk. You know where you can find me. And if you're worried about word getting out, your secret is safe with me" I said with an honest tone and leaned on the locker and faced her. "You know i worry about my best friend, i cant help it" I said with a shrug and measured her expression closely making sure i wasnt going to get her more upset. The people in the hall passed and had their own conversations on their plates and trying to talk over everyone around them as they were doing the same.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Astraia smiled at his kind words. she had to tell him, at that an idea poped into her head. "Thank you Jake, you mean alot to me, i guess i just need to start seeing that and treat you better" she pushed awat from the lockers and wrapped her arms around his waist, her short arms only just managing to reach around his muscular size. Just as she pulled away from him the bell rang for the begining of first lesson. she began walking down the hall, "hey Jake i have the house to myself tonight, did you want to ome by? we could watch some movies together and stuff" She shrugged one shoulder "But only if you really want, I'll be alright on my own too" she spoke solemly hoping he wouldnt take the invite the wrong way, yeah she liked him, but she didnt see him as someone she would fall for, thought to be honest she never looked at guys in that way. Though she said she was fine on her own, really tonight of all nights she didnt want to be alone. and it was about time that Jake and her had some time together and had fun like they used to.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:49 pm

[AWWEE :3]

I smiled and when she went to hug me i hugged back at the same time. "It's fine. I know how it feels." I said and smiled as i let her go. Then I heard her offer and felt warm inside, not lately ive been invited anywhere. I smiled down at her and before i could speak she pulled the nervous 'if you dont want to you dont have to' deal. Which only made a chuckle escape my lips. "Sure, I dont have anything to do. I can come over tonight." I said with a smile and walked with her as the bell rang. Though our classes were the same way, they were in different rooms.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 pm

[haha xD]

Astraia smiled when he excepted her request. She leaned against the lockers before her class and turned towards Jake "You sort the movies and i'll sort the food out" She spoke with a large smile on her lips. she hugged her books to her chest looked to the floor and then pushed away from the lockers. "see ya later Jake" she spoke over her shoulders as she headed into her lesson, not wanting to be late again. Just as she walked in the room and got seated in her usual place the second bell rang and the lesson began.

[ bleh -_- sorry for my short suckyness]
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

[lol its fine XD]

I watched her leave and smiled. "Heeey someones gotta date tonight" Chase cooed as he ruffled my hair and i swatted him away. "Shut up" I groaned in embarrassment and walked away from him. I walked off to my next class and waited anxiously for the day to end. I began going over in my head what movies i could bring. It was a while since we hung out, so i wasnt sure how to approach this. But i took it as innocently as possible.
Finally the school day ended. The group of us were walking to my truck. "So tonight you guys will be down one member. Im takin some time to myself, You can do what ever you want, be back by midnight and No starting trouble" I said as I got in with them. I started up the truck and Andy had a plan for me when i got home. She exchanged looks with Jazz and she had the same grin. With that I drove off home
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:35 pm

[apparently i didnt sent it right O.o]

Astraia was glad when the school day was over, finally it was the weekend, time for her to let loose and relax, Though first she had to get through tonight. She had no idea why, but she had butterflies. It wasn't anything like a date, just simply two friends hanging out, that happened to be of opposite gender. she mumbled her goodbyes to the little group of friends. Hoping to catch Jake before he had gotten a chance to head of, but she was too late, he had already gone. 'Oh well' she thought, its not like she would have to wait for the weekend to be over to see him again, actually she was going to see him pretty soon. Just like the old times when they used to have fun, before he disagreed for a few days, and came back different, thought still the same guy.
Astraia threw her bag into the back seat, jumping into her car and sped out the school yard and towards the towns grocery store, to pick up some snacks, and also something for her to eat as a main meal. She grabbed a pizza for herself and bags of chips and popcorn for the film watching.
She was soon out and heading back home, after paying for her things. She drove pretty crazy down the road, but careful at the same time.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Before i could even shut the door I was being drug upstairs by the girls and tossed into my room. "Go. Take a shower, You reek, and you're going over a girls house. Clean up" Andy instructed tossing towels in my face and pushing me into the bathroom and knowing its not worth the fight against her. So I complied. "Now, to pick out the clothes" Jazz said with a big grin. Andy and Jazz began rampaging through my closet trying different combos of jeans and shirts and light button up shirts even. They couldnt be having more fun at this.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Astraia put the oven on, heating it up to the right temperature for the pizza to be cooked. While she was waiting she headed up stairs and changed her clothes. She pulled on another pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. She headed down th stairs, stopping half way why am i geting changed? she wa thinking into this too much, what did it care what she was wareing? it was only Jake afterall. But then she flet like she must get dressed up, like she was going to a party that she occsionly got dragged to with her girl frinds. she headed back upstairs and changed into her best jeans. Just some dark demin tight skinny jeans and a purple dress top. Glancing at her slef in the mirror, she smiled feeling pleased with her self, then headed back down into the kitchen. When she got into the kitchen the light indicating that the oven was at the right temperature, had gone of, she shoved the pizza in the oven, then sat on the counter swinging her legs waiting for the timer to go of. Astraia wondered what movies he would be bringing over, She soon wandered of into a daydream.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

After coming out of the shower i was attacked by a ball of clothes and shoved right back in. "You know i am capable of picking out my own clothes!" I called and they both looked at the door. "Have you seen how you dress? Jesus Jake you need a wake up call!" Andy laughed with her boisterous laugh. I sighed and began getting dressed. "Just be glad you dont have long hair kiddo, We'd shave it" Jazz laughed and i stopped. "DONT you even think about touching my hair!" I said and laughed. As i tried pulling on my pants i lost my balance and ended up sprawled on the floor. "Thank god he can dress himself" Andy said sarcastically hearing the loud thump of a body hitting the floor. "Shut up!" I called with a laugh and tried getting back up but sat there and pulled up my pants from the ground. I finally got out and was just slipping my shirt on. "Okay happy now?" I asked as i passed them. They looked me over like i was something for sale. "Decent, but we gotta wax your eyebrows, they're so bushy!" Jazz said and ran her finger over one of them before i ducked away from her with a odd nose, a cross between a grunt and a funny snarl. "Now get your movies from the guys and Get goin or you'll be late!" Andy hissed pushing me out of the room now with my DC sneakers on as they clumped on the floor. "Okay okay!" I laughed as they pushed me towards the stairs and i managed to get down safely with them at my heels. After getting in the truck and free from the hounding i sat there for a moment and sighed in relief. On my way I sent to her and started up the truck and driving towards her house.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

beep! beep! Beep! The buzzing went of in Astraia's head, slowing bringing her out of the day dream. Suddnely she jumped of th counter and grabbed the pizza out the oven. It was a little on the brown side, almost burnt. She sighed tossing it onto the counter. grabbing a plate she shoved the pizza onto it, then headed into the lounge. She plonked herself down onto the sofa. when she realised she hadnt even sorted out the snacks. She placed her pizza down on the table then headed back into the kitchen. Grabbing some large bowls down from one of th top cupboards, having to climb on the counter to get the hieght hse needed. She jumped down ladding with a thud. then carried them to the island, where she poured the chips into the bowls, and carried them into the lounge.
Astraia plonked herself down onto the couch again, fluffing up the cushions to make it more comfty. Once she was settled she picked up the remote and began channel flicking. she suddenly felt a weird pressence come over her, givving her a feeling, that made her think that Jake was on his way. Her heart began to race.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 pm

As i got closer to her house, my heart pounded against my chest. thump thump. Thump thump. I could hear it in my ears. I gulped loudly and gripped the wheel as i pulled in front of her house. Spraying on one spritz of cologne to make me not smell like a sweaty donkey butt, I got out. Grabbing the movies i shut the door and locked the truck with a chirp of the alarm. Though the thump thump. thump thump drowned out all sounds outside my body.I stood there on the driver side of the truck so no one could see me and took slow deep breaths to gather myself. "Jake you idiot shes a friend!" I hissed at myself and stood back up again now calm and collected. I walked around and walked towards her front door knocking politely
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next