Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Break - Deshy and Abba

2 posters

Go down

Jail Break - Deshy and Abba Empty Jail Break - Deshy and Abba

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 pm

The young girl shuddered. Her brunette locks slid down over her face, covering her icy-blue eyes as a few tears escaped from them. The room was freezing and she couldn't seem to find a way out. Walls seemingly closing in on her as claustrophobia settled in. It had been a long time since she had felt so, so, so trapped. Her fingers grazed along the frozen shackles which held her feet to the floor as the moonlight shone in. Her clothes, tattered and torn. A once good pair of dark denim skinnies had holes in the knees and thighs and then a black and white striped shirt was ripped at the sides. The dragging of shoes against the stone echoed into her cell as she peered out between the bars. A young male stood over her, flicking a key around his finger. "Let's go." he whispered, dropping the key to her feet which she grasped immediately. Her fingers clenching it and quickly unlatching the shackles. Her weak knees forced herself up to a standing position. "Why are you helping me?" she choked out, her eyes flicking around, taking everything in as he took her arm and yanked her out. "Because, I know how it feels..." he muttered. And they ran into the distance...

My Character-
Maricia 'Ria' Chastman
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quite and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Jail Break - Deshy and Abba Empty Re: Jail Break - Deshy and Abba

Post  Deshychan Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 pm

[[ Sorry hun but im have to go to bed, im soo tired and it is 2am]]

Nikolaus Antti Paavo (NEE koe louse, ON tee, PA vo)
Niko (Neekoe)
Seventeen years
Male
Niko has thick blonde hair, not too long that it looks shaggy, but also not to short. Its on the inbetween and is neat and tidy. He has a small fringe that sweaps to one side, but it barely covers his forehead, just a few wisps of hair, thick enough for you to see it. His eyes are the colour of glaciers, bright and captivating. They have a few, Liquid silver flecks,making them stand out and alluring. He stands at the height of five feet and 7 inches, not exactly tall, but nor short either. His skin has a golden glow, not tanned, but not pale either. He has an athlectic build, not the sporty type, but the rock climbing, hiking kinda look. Hes the adventours kinda guy and loves to just do about anything that he classes as dangerous or adrenneline pumping. He loves action and is always in the middle of it, or the course of it. You will normally always see him in jeans, tee shirts and trainers, just the average kinda looking guy.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC:xD
Okay
But, you will have to start tomorrow.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm

[[ Haha okays hun Razz i will add it to my list of to do before i go to work Razz]]
Night
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

OOC:
-tackles-
You going to post?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

[[ I hope this is okays hun Very Happy ]]

Niko watched from a distance. The stone building shone a shade of blue in the silvery moonlight. This was his chance now, to stop this happening to the wrong people. It was not right what they were doing to the innocent. It had happened to him, that was bad enough, and now it was happening to others. While he was free. Niko had been out here watching them for a few days now. He had seen when they dragged the girl in. It was not a pretty sight, he had to save her from the misery and pain. It was a good thing he knew the building well, and would be able to enter without being seen. Though it would still be a risky job.
Niko waited for the night guards to leave for their toilet break, when he made a dash for the place. He had learn't that though this was some kind of wierd Jail it was not as well guarded as the police force ones. Niko ran silently across the ground, dodging the lights from the Jail house as he went.
Niko slipped through the door, keeping a close eye on the guards. To be honest they were a little stupid, leaving the place unguarded. He gently chuckled to himself. He dashed silently down the long hall, grabbing the unguarded keys as he went. He soon came to the right cell. The same one he had been in when he was dragged away. He dropped the keys on the floor infront of the girl. He spoke to her making it brief, in urgency of getting the hell out of the place. It brought back horrid, vivid memorys.
Niko grabbed the girl pulling ehr to her feet and dragging her back down the hall. They were just about the reach the door as the guards came back round the corner. Niko pressed them back against the wall in the shadows. The guards not even at all bothered, or had even noticed. He dragged her back down to the end of the hall. he wispered to her. "i will life you up here, grab the ledge and pull yourself out the window" Without even letting her speak he pushed her up so she could climb through. He followed shortly after, jumping and pulling himself up. He landed on the ground with a soft thud. "where are you" he called out silently in the dark, searching for the girl. Hoping that she ahdnt dashed of in an instant.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

OOC: Perfectly fine!

Let's see if I can type a gigantically long post or not. Haha...

BIC:

Ria nodded her head, her fingers clasping onto the ledge as she got thrust upwards. Clambering through the window she dropped to the ground, one hand between her legs to steady her crouched position. Immediately, she ducked into the shadows, her blue eyes darting around, adjusting to the light. She grasped her hands together and rubbed them, her body slinking down against the wall so that the floodlights never hit her area. Breaths came a bit unsteadily as she tried to calm herself down. Why had she been forced in there? What had she done to deserve something like this? Brunette locks fell over her face, hiding the colour which slid onto her face as she wondered if she would only get pulled back in there. Her jaw line tense, fists clenched, and breathing somehow managing to slow down at the same time.
Finally, she managed to stand up. She glanced to her left and to her right, looking for an opportunity to split. But, as she went to bolt her sight fell upon the young man who had been basically pushing her out of the jail before she could even process what was happening. She paused, her mind wanting to wait and follow him, but her body wanting to leave now, and not have another chance of getting caught. Torn, she hesitated before moving forwards to the next building and hiding in the shadows before waiting for him.

OOC;
FAIL!
-dies-
XD
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Um. KajolThappar?
What exactly are you doing???