Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BME and Abba

2 posters

Go down

BME and Abba Empty BME and Abba

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Held in Dallas, Texas during the summer. New girl in town (Even though I know everything 'bout Dallas. XD)

So post your character. ;3
I wanna see this romanian dude.
And then we will roleplayyyy
;3
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

BME and Abba Empty Re: BME and Abba

Post  The BME Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm

AHHH I'm scared.
We'll see how Ryan comes out. xD

CRAP he needs a last name. >.<
OK. found one.

Ryan Viorel
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2z5ouip.jpg
[[Oh, I hope that link works... It's obviously manipulated. He had blonde hair in the Google pic. xD And his eyes were... not very visible. xP]]
18 y.o

Ryan is a bit of a country soul, as he was raised on a ranch in Romania. Admittedly, it was a rather "prissy" estate. Nothing like the large, dusty pastures he saw frequently in Texas, America.
[[WAIT. ... It's ... I dunno. I think that's the way to write city/state. I dun think anyone does state/country. XD]]
Much like the rest of his generation from his homeland, who were mainly Americanized or under heavy English or French influence, he is generally clad in the more British looking style- the skinny jeans with the Converse shoes and the button down Flannel shirts, sometimes a tie to add a bit of colour to his ensemble.
And as for his attitude- ah. That would be a rather difficult thing to say.
You see, he'd traveled to America to seek out his long-lost friend, Aiyonna, only to find her happy and newly engaged to some old-fashioned American boy who had her wrapped around his finger.

It wasn't that she was settled down (or, as much as she could be, as she was an extremely successful artist who was constantly working) with a guy other than him; he had never thought of their relationship to be, well... He didn't consider it to be the type of relationship that would have led to dating or anything. They had been just friends their entire childhood.

What had stung was that she hadn't told him.
She had just left him one day when she was eleven-him thirteen-, and he hadn't set eye on her since. They'd always reported everything directly to eachother as children; was it possible for her to have changed this much?

But he'd stayed single, just so he wouldn't accidentally break any hearts on his pursuit of his old female friend, and now he didn't know what to do.
He isn't exactly shy, as long as he has someone to talk to. He could be labeled as "peculiar" or "weird", but that could be just because he really hadn't matured much since he'd turned 14.

[[MEH I DUN WANNA WRITE ANYMORE.
YOU KNOW WHO HE IS.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU.]]

Oh.
And he's new too.
Seeing as he's from Romania...

And he sports a thick Romanian accent. :3
Which sounds like a mix between French and some sort of Asian one...
More Asian, but some things are French. xP

The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Ria sighed and bit her lip quietly. She had woken up this morning and slid into a sundress along with a pair of black pumps. Her parents had given her a red mustang which she happily hopped into after doing her normal makeup. Her hair straightened and flowing down her shoulders as she headed off towards a local cafe for a bit of lunch before she went to explore the downtown park.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

[[Meehhhh. I dunno... DX]]

[[OH. And this coding keeps dropping down below the preview and send buttons.
Stays there for, like, 5 min. -.-
Annoying the crap out of me]]

[[ok.]]

[[CRAP I KEEP FORGETTING RYAN'S NAME!!!!!!]]

[[-is obviously having a very difficult time focusing-]]

Aiyonna's phone buzzed, which wasn't a rare thing despite how few people knew her phone number. She reached over, scooping it off the table and clicking around on it at random until it opened the call.
"Hey, I... don't know my way around very well. Where can I get a car?"
Aiyo laughed.
"I've got quite a few, you're welcome to borrow one if you'd like. But as of how you're gonna get here... um... I'm kinda busy right now. I can have someone...?"

The conversation was only making sense to them, as it was in fluent Romanian.
"Yeah, that's fine. I... I really meant rent one, though..."
"I know perfectly well what you meant. You were asking permission to borrow one."
It was true. She knew him as well as she did her fiance.
"...you're scary good."
She sighed.
"Y'know. All in a day's work. Which I've been slacking on all day and probably shouldn't be talking on the phone right now delaying it even more so."

"I'll let you get back to slacking, then. Bye."

He pressed the "End" button on his cellular phone, dropping the call immediately.

He'd snatched a taximeter cabriolet at the airport upon his arrival. But seeing as he didn't know the city, he'd just asked to be dropped off in the centre of town. Apparently that was the park, he thought, walking around with his hands in his pockets.

[[Mehhh.]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Ria sighed, and after grabbing a smoothie she slid into the park. The sun beating against her skin and warminf her up, already beginning to make her tan from California much darker. Unfortunately, the heat here was much worse than Calis. With a tiny stride she began to head towards the fountain, taking a tiny sip of her smoothie.

((XD have them meet. Or i dunno what to puttt))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 pm

[[ABBA I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE!!!!
THORNY NEEDS TO WRITE ME SOMETHING SO I CAN GET SOME INSPIRATION OR SOMETHING.
AND NOT HORSIE STUFF FOR FS. -.-
I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING ALLLL SUMMMERRR LONNGGGGGGG.]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down