Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD Empty Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 am

Dude, these cat jokes just keep falling out of the sky! Bet they're all landing on their feet... Haha...
*Coughs* I am queen of lame jokes. :3

Felix Barclay
Appearance
Personality: Cat-like

And that is all. XD

I made the RP now, so you start. Wink
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD Empty Re: Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 am

((Ill just use Demi again. I actually like herrr. Shes all big and scary. Like a kitten. Mreoowww))

Demi shifted her way through the dark alley. Her red hair billowing out behind her as she heard the sirens calling down the street. Needless to say, they were looking for her. It was but the umpteenth time she had taken a new shirt or jeans from a store - occasionally she even took some food feom the local grocers - and the cops had yet to find her. Though, she did have to do some alterations to the mercandise she stole so as not to be caught. She pushed the shirt down farther into her purse which was slung over her shoulder before she dropped down beside a dumpster, waiting on the sound of the sirens to disappear once more - as they always did, giving up the hunt.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am

((Coolness! ^_^
Although if we have two similar characters in this RP, it's going to end up being a catfight. O.o

Still, if she can put up with Leon, she can put up with Felix. Wink ))

Felix sat, as was his wont, atop the high vibacrete wall alongside the alleyway. He was watching a girl - evidently a shoplifter of sorts - stalking around in the alleyway.
Felix yawned widely. He had no intention whatsoever of turning her in. Not because he sympathised with her, but because it would be troublesome, and he was quite comfortable on his perch. He didn't feel like chasing anything just then.
"Hiding from somebody?" He asked from his perch on the narrow wall - nearly invisible in the shadows - his dark clothes making his silhouette more cat-like than human.
His eyes glinted eerily beneath the shadow of his hood, and he waiting for the girl to start looking around for the source of his voice.
They never thought to look up... And he liked to watch them twitch. It amused him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 am

((Lol catfightttt))

Demi jerked, glancing around for a few moments before looking towwrds the second-story window above her. She still didnt see anything except.for some vaguely noticable form on the roof. "What do you think, dim-wit?" she muttered, rolling her eyes amd slinking back down again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 am

With a lazy smile, Felix jumped down from his high post - landing perfectly on his feet in a neat crouch. His balance unwavering, he slowly straightened, brushing himself off fussily. "Oh, plenty of things..." He replied airily, "The woman living in number four should shoot her fleabag excuse for a dog. The butcher should stock more beef and less lamb, fish should be free for regular customers, and..." He trailed off, turning to look at the girl, and tilting his head slightly to one side in a curious fashion. "You are hiding."
His hood seemed to twitch slightly as the distant sound of sirens echoed in his ears, and Felix added questioningly, "From them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 am

Demi scoffed, rolling her eyes and putting her purse behind her to support her back. "And someone has no life...." she muttered before rolling her eyes. "Yes. Im hiding from them. What else would I be hiding from. That dog you were talking about!?" she hissed before shoving her hair back.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:36 am

"That's silly. Why would you hide from one of your own kind?" Felix asked in a purring tone, lifting one hand and casually examining his fingernails - his attitude somewhat aloof and nonchalant.
He wondered if the girl would realise... He had just implied that she was a bitch.
Then again, she couldn't blame him - she was certainly acting like one.
He was rapidly becoming bored with the conversation. It was cold out, too...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 am

((Lol. Wayyy too cat-like))

Demi jerked her head up. "You. Little..." she hissed before standing up, no longer hearing the sirens. She grumpily grasped her bag and went to walk off down the alleyway. Unamused with the situation at hand.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 am

((Oi! That's the point. Wink ))

Now that the girl was walking away, Felix felt an irresistible desire to follow - so he did. "Where are you going?" He asked, being annoying friendly and curious now that he knew the girl did not want him around. "What did you steal? Is it in there?" He eyed her purse curiously, his cat ears perking slightly under his hood, and his eyes shining eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 am

((Dont just respond to this one! -Shoves to Leon-))

Demi grumbled something under her breath. "What are you? A puppy?" she muttered, shifting her purse a bit closer to her side as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Why does it matter?" she growled with a flick of her eyelashes as she continued down the alley.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 am

"Disgusting little creatures!" Felix spat, turning up his nose in disgust at the mere thought. "So dirty, so rambunctious..." He shuddered slightly, then caught up to the girl again, still trying to peer into her purse. "It matters because I'm curious. Tell me~!" He whined dramatically - obviously determined to get his own way.

((I won't. XD Just happened to post on the top one. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 am

Demi stopped, spinning to face him. "Then why are you following me like a lost puppy?!" she complained before cocking an eyebrow. "And what makes you so important that you have to know?" she muttered her lips forming a light snarl.

((Imma suspecting a catfight soon at the rate this is going. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 am

"Because I'm booored~!" Felix yowled, pouting slightly, then reaching up and scratching his ear nonchalantly. "And I told you, I wanna know." He made a snatch at the bag - swiping out his hand with the quickness of a kitten's paw.
Tha angier she became, the more annoying and sociable he became - as though intentionally incensing her. As soon as she wanted him around, he'd probably laugh in her face and walk away.
That was how it was with Felix - he was not a people-pleaser. He was selfish, and he knew it, and he liked it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 am

((Dx it probably doesnt help that O dont like cats in general. Lol))

Demi hissed. "Hey. My bag. Shoo!" she said growling at him before she stalked off to the street and meshed in with the crowd
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 am

((You'd love cats if you met my Nutty. I love you ))

((-_- You blocked me, meanie. Razz ))

Felix sniffed in irritation, but didn't bother following the girl. He was bored now, and hungry. Turning around, he stalked off down the alleyway - then broke into a lope, and flung himself agilely onto the wall - walking along the top with perfect balance. His apartment was nearby... Time to go home.

The next day, Felix decided to go to school. Being the way he was, he only turned up when he felt like it, and of course, he left when he saw fit. He was a clever, sensible sort of boy, though - so it didn't matter all that much.
He entered the school building, sniffing in annoyance at the sight of the crowds.
"YO! Felix, what's up?" A boy called from behind him.
Caught by surprise, Felix jumped, whipping around - his eyes stretching wide. The boy laughed, and went cheerfully on with his one-sided conversation. Felix bristled, his hair standing on end and his eyes flashing with fury. He hated being startled! Just hated it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 am

((I blocked what?! Im so lostt))

Demi arrived at school the next morning in her new shirt that she had tweaked just a bit before she headed through the hallways. When she noticed the boy from earlier she heard someone greet him. So. His name was Felix, eh?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

((I was just messing. Wink You made her run off so I couldn't respond to it.
Good thing, too. We were getting trapped in a loop, there. XD ))

Felix broke away from the conversation when he caught a familiar scent, and saw the girl he'd met yesterday walking past him.
She glanced briefly toward him, and Felix felt his interest in her evaporate. He sniffed disdainfully, turning up his nose at her, and fixed a straggly strand of his hair in a finicky fashion - then he sauntered off toward his first class, looking decidedly aloof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 am

((I dont know how to work with this character urgg))

Demi sighed before slipping off to her first class, rather fed ip with school even though it hadnt yet started.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 am

((Scratch him behind the ears. XD Or throw him some meat. Wink ))

After the first period, Felix was already bored. So, being the way he was, he decided to bail.
Instead of going to his next class, he went up onto the roof, and climbed to the highest point - lying there on his back and staring peacefully up at the clouds while the sun warmed his belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

((You have got to be kidding me. Dx))

Demi sighed spending the rest of the day in a haze before exiting the school a few minutes before everyone else and heading towards home.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 am

((I might be. XD

But come on - there's a guy on the roof! Have Demi stumble across him somehow, and ask him what he's doing! Or... Idea ))

After a while, Felix drifted off - taking a quick cat-nap atop the roof. He was snoozing soundly, when suddenly a pigeon landed on his head, and he woke with a start. He jumped into the air with a yowl of shock, then lost his balance and fell from the roof. The school building was terribly tall, and thus the hoof was very high.
Felix howled his distress, limbs flailing as he dropped like a stone through the air.
Just before he reached the ground, he twisted himself awkwardly - just managing to land on his feet, and absorbing most of the shock of the impact. He happened to land right in the path of a familiar girl - though in that moment he was in too much pain to notice it.
He yowled loudly in pain, curling into a ball and cradling his right foot, which had taken the most damage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 am

((Omg. You are so weird...))

Demi held back a screech and backed up a couple of steps. She glancef up and only saw the school roof. "Uh. Why. How. Not possible," she stuttered before taking in his hoodie, that she had sworn she had seen moving. Quickly, she yanked the hood off his head and gasped. "What the-" she said her hand over her mouth.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

Felix hissed angrily as the hood was pulled back from his head, baring his teeth - showing abnormally sharp, pointy canines - and flattening the cat-like ears poking out from his dark brown hair.
He released his aching foot, yanking the hood back over his head, and squirming away from the girl - trying to twist himself back into a standing position.
Quiet squeaks of pain escaped his lips every time he tried to move his legs, and Felix soon began to get distressed - eyes widening in panic, and heartbeat increasing to the point that the throbbing could be seen right through his shirt.

((Why? O.o ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

((Urmmm. I got bored. XD))

Demi stood there in shock for a few more minutes before she saw just how flipped out the boy looked. He was trembling anf he couldnt really walk. "come on," she muttered before half-leading, half-dragging him to a spot where no one else could see him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 am

((*Confused* D: ))

Felix hissed and squirmed - trying to pull away from the girl as she dragged him away - but he was small and light-boned, and made more for speed than power. There was nothing he could do to get away. "Let me go!" He demanded instead - remaining bravely defiant even when he was completely helpless, and obviously terrified, "Leave me alone!" He added, his voice shrill with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next