Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Polo and Abba RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP Empty !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 am

you can read all about my girl here
i'm too lazy to copy things over XD

anyways getting started on the plot we talked about.

Rorie walked into the school building glancing around at all the people. It was a strange feeling - but a good one at the same time. It was nice to know that the people she didn't know she really didn't know. Of course, she was insanely shy and didn't really want to be around massive amounts of people. She figured that would be something which she would have to get over. But it would take a while. It wasn't hard to find the crowds that she wouldn't want to be around though. Those loud obnoxious people were scaring her off in the other direction. Swiftly she headed towards a quieter corner but the people there were rude and pushed her away. Gulping she headed deeper into the school before finally finding her locker and then messing with the lock until it was undone. This was going to be an interesting year. Just one more year. She would graduate at the end of this year. It would all be okay, at least she hoped it would. She exited the school again, brushing off her skirt as she sat down and forcing it to be straight as she fashioned her white lacy top. Her books sitting down beside her as she watched the kids pile into the building complaining. She was glad she had found a relatively quiet spot and she hoped that it would just stay like that and that she wouldn't have to deal with a lot the whole day. Otherwise she didn't now how to she would get through the whole day. Pulling out her leisure book she flipped to the page she had left off on and began to read waiting on the bell to ring for first period.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP Empty Re: !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

Name: Dash Von Everoth

Appearance (Link)

About: Dash, as his name would suggest, is a generally energetic person who tends to be an uplifting presence to others. He's a genuinely nice guy, and quite well liked - but his friends are few and far between, since he doesn't have much of a social life. He is renowned at the school for poor attendance - often he won't show up for days, even weeks at a time.
Dash tends to be rather secretive - not openly so, he just avoids talking about himself, if at all possible. He prefers to listen.
He seems to get his joy from helping others, but with his cavalier, happy-go-lucky personality, nobody really bothers to think that sometimes Dash might need a pick-me-up himself.
He's that guy that most everybody knows of, but nobody really knows.

Other: He was born in Germany, but has lived in America his whole life.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 am

((Assuming she's new?))

Dash arrived at school that morning with his usual easy smile, and tossed about brief waves and lively greetings as he met with his friends on the way to the school building.
He didn't stop to talk to anyone, though. Despite his friendly nature, Dash preferred to stay out of the rat race. He'd take a good movie and a mug of hot chocolate over a noisy club and a bunch of shots any day.

As he rounded a corner, Dash saw a group of his rowdier ‘friends’ gathered around a girl he assumed was new – since he didn’t remember seeing her before.
He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes as one of the boys snatched her book away, and tossed it to his mate – while the third looked on, guffawing stupidly like some hairy Neanderthal.
“Oi, you lot!” He shouted, raising a hand in greeting.
They all turned to him, faces splitting into grins, with a chorus of “Dashy!”
“Leave her alone, would you?” He scolded, nodding toward the girl. This was followed by a stupid chorus of “Ooooooh!”
“Well if it isn’t your knight in shining armour!” The largest boy mocked, tapping Rorie on the head with the book.
“Oh isn’t he dashing!” Another boy added, grinning toothily at Dash, who just chuckled and rolled his eyes.
“Ooooh!” The first boy jeered, “He’s angry now! Better watch your back, or he might just dash you!”
“Shut up!” Dash shot back, smirking in amusement.
“Alright boys, better dash.” The first boy concluded with a wink, handing Rorie back her book, and walking off with his friends in tow.
“People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, Dick!” Dash shouted after his friend – but his comment was just met by an obscene hand gesture – so he shrugged it off, and turned to Rorie.
“’Dick Hardwoood’, and he mocks my name!” He muttered incredulously, shaking his head and sitting down beside the girl.

“Sorry about them.” He said, taking out a book of his own. “They’re okay, really. Their brains are just underdeveloped. Like cavemen, y’know?” He glanced back at her then with a friendly smile, and held out his hand. “I’m Dash, by the way – in case you didn’t catch that. Dash Von Everoth. I don’t think we’ve met?”

((I got carried away. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Rorie grumbled, pulling herself onto her knees at first and watching as they tossed the book from person to person. It wasn't too long before she was standing - as short as she was compared to them - and a different voice hit her ears. Someone which they insisted upon calling Dashy. The largest one managed to grunt out a sentence she didn't think he would even be capable of forming and then he tapped her on the head with the book. She grimaced in shock that they would do that even though it didn't hurt. She attempted to snatch it back only to fail miserably and have them continue with the 'dash' comments. Of course, soon enough she had her book back but she was thrown when the obscene hand gesture reached her eyesight. Pulling the book back towards herself she sat down only to have the boy who had stopped them sit down next to her. "Sorry about them," he said before taking out a book also "They're okay, really. Their brains are just underdeveloped. Like cavemen, y'know?" then he glanced over at her with a friendly smile before introducing himself. Pausing for a second she considered not taking his hand after seeing the way the group had acted. But he had stopped it and she guessed he wouldn't be as rude as they had been. "Aurora Dawn Smith. But, everyone calls me Rorie. And no we haven't. Thanks," she said with a tiny smile before leaning back against the tree and marking the page in the book before closing it again and waiting to see what exactly was going to happen from there.

((You have too much fun with punny names XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

((I can't help myself. They just dashed off with me... XD
Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, over fields we go... Razz ))

"Rorie." Dash repeated with a smile, grasping her hand briefly, "Pleased to meet you."
He might have said more, but before he could, the bell for first period went, and Dash dropped his book back into his bag with a sigh. "That's my cue." He announced, standing and dusting himself off. "If anybody else messed with you, give me a shout." He flashed a friendly wink, hooking a thumb through the shoulder strap of his backpack, and paused a moment to wait for Rorie before heading off to class.
"You're in my year, right?" He asked curiously, "I wonder if we have any classes together..."

Dash had Maths first that day, so he headed towards Mrs Hansworth's classroom - casting a few polite greetings to classmates on his way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Rorie stood up a few seconds after him and nodded her head. "I will," she responded before fixing her books in the crook of her arm and then listening to the rest of what he had to say. "Senior, yep. Maybe." she finished and watched as he headed off towards the school building. It took her a second to pull her schedule out and glance over it. When she finally did though she noticed that her first period was math and she went on the trek through the school to find it. She hoped she could remember what the heck she was supposed to know in this class.

((Just a litttleee XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Dash spent the best part of the hour staring blankly at the whiteboard, while the teacher explained complicated equations. When she got to the sums with fractions, Dash actually found that his mouth had fallen open into a stupid gape, and he had to remind himself to close it.
Honestly, if he was given a question like this to 'find x' in a test, the closes he could come would be to circle that little bugger in red ink.
He had missed so much work recently, he was really struggling to keep up.
It wasn't that he wasn't intelligent... He just didn't have the time to cope with the workload that went with such a level of work.
When he got up from his desk, he had to pause to rub stress lines from his eyes - but by the time he'd left the class, his usual smile was back in place.
He had noticed Rorie sitting in the back of the class, so on a whim he waited at the door for her.
She was new - it couldn't hurt to offer a helping hand; be a friendly face and show her around just for that first day.
"What d'you have next?" He asked pleasantly as she reached him, "I'm off this period - thank goodness - so I can show you where to go, if you like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm

((We can bring in that friend of his that will be hers too anytime now. She's going to meet her in her sociology class and they'll hit it off but he'll have already known her. This poor girl will be the first to die - so any requests on what you want her to be like? I'm thinking very artsy and thinking that they (Dash/Ror) should be together but the attempts to show them to each other will always be thwarted XD))

The class had flown right over her head and was swinging around in the rafters. She remembered the idea of 'x' but not what you were supposed to do in order to solve it. Needless to say her pencil was flying across the paper writing down every single thing that the teacher wrote on the board. It wasn't long before she had about two pages of notes and three pages of homework and research. This was going to be a wonderful year ((Understatement)). Of course, Rorie was surprised to find that Dash had waited outside of the classroom for her. Confused she pulled out her schedule after hearing what he had to say. "This weird thing called Sociology - the counslers decided to flood my schedule even though I apparently have all my debits." she muttered shaking her head. She handed him the schedule so that he could see the classroom before shifting her books to a better position in her arm.

((So yeaa. time to insert the 'best friend'))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 am

((Sounds good. Smile Go for it. Razz

Oh, and I have no idea what sociology is, so... XD ))

"Sociology, huh?" Dash repeated, taking the timetable and scanning it briefly. "That's with Miss Scottsworth, second floor. C'mon, I'll take you."
He flashed an encouraging smile, handed her timetable back to her, and began leading her toward the classroom. One of his closest friends took sociology, and he hadn't seen her yet today... Perhaps he'd just hang around in the back of the class for his off period. It would be good to surround himself with good company for a while. He'd hardly seen any of his good friends in the past week, ad to be honest it was starting to get him down.

He glanced toward Rorie, walking beside him, and considered her a moment. She was a strange girl... Oddly closed-off. He wondered if anybody could get her out of her shell. Frankly, he doubted he'd have the time to try...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

((The study of human groups - i had to take it last year xD you didn't catch her slip up on 'debits' as it should have been credits -shakes head-))

Rorie nodded her head, "Thanks," she whispered before following after him, sliding the schedule into her folder as she walked. It was tiring and not long before the teacher began to go on and on about society in ways which Rorie didn't really care about. The girl she sat next to had dark brown locks which flowed in gorgeous waves down her shoulders. She wasn't paying too much attention the class just drawing away and it wasn't long before Rorie complimented the girl's artwork. They hit it off soon after that and started talking. ((insert long conversation i'm too lazy to write here)). By the time the bell rang for the class to be over Rorie and ((name here)) had set up a date to go and hang out Thursday after school.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

((Dude, I didn't understand. XD I'm stupid. o_0 ))

During that Sociology class, Rorie began talking with Dash's friend, Robin ((?)), and the two seemed to hit it off. Dash was pleased - Robin was a good person. She'd see to it that Rorie settled into the school easily.
Since the pair were chatting so enthusiastically, Dash gave up on his idea of spending some time with Robin, and just sat quietly in the corner instead - trying to battle his way through the maths homework, which looked more like greek to him.
When the bell rang, Dash watched the people file out of the classroom. He always did that - waited for the crowd to disperse before he left himself. He just didn't see the point in being swept along in a tide of people when just a second's extra waiting could same him all that unpleasant bustling.
He found, with slight disappointment, that he was now walking alone to the cafeteria - but it didn't bother him much.
Though he enjoyed spending time with his friends, he always appreciated a little quiet time to himself, too.

Dash bought himself a cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch, and sat down at a table in the corner to eat it - accompanied by the book he was reading: Eragon. It was much better than the movie - just as Robin had said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

((lawl. i love you))

Rorie and Robin ended up (i did not almost put sleeping) eating together at lunch. It wasn't long before Rorie learned the extent of Robin's love for art and Robin learned Rorie's love for animals. Rorie munched on her salad while she watched Robin continue to draw a sketch for her new found friend. Of course, the conversation also continued but as the lunch bell rang to signal the end Robin came to a conclusion. She had a friend who would be perfect for Rorie and who she hoped would finally allow the poor lonely, single girl to have someone to watch out for her. Before saying goodbye she told her to come to the football game that Friday night and that she would show her this person. They exchanged hugs before she ran off out of site to go and tell Dash that she found someone for him finally.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm

(( XD ... I'm barely human. Razz ))

Just as Dash had finished his sandwich and started putting his book away, Robin dashed over, and he looked up to greet her with a smile.
"Hey!" He exclaimed brightly, "I feel like I haven't seen you in years! I missed having you arou-"
"Yeah, yeah, shut up!" Robin cut him off with a grin, slapping a hand over his mouth to keep him from talking any more.
"I've got news!" She exclaimed dramatically, ignoring the teasing glare that Dash shot her as he shoved her hand away.
"What news?" He asked cautiously.
"Only the best news ever! Guess who finally found a perfect girl for you?! Yeah, yeah, thank me later. Anyway..."
She glanced down at her watch, gasped, and hurriedly finished the conversation even as she walked backwards away from Dash toward her next class.
"Be at the football game on Friday! I'll introduce you!"
"Robin, I don't want-"
"BE THERE!"
He winced at her shout, then shook his head and chuckled to himself as Robin darted through the door and out of sight.
He supposed he'd have no choice but to show up at the football game... No matter how many times he told Robin he wasn't looking for a girlfriend - she would always try to set him up. If he didn't play along, he'd never hear the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 pm

The week went by rather slow for Rorie who didn't understand most of the work she was given and spent hours on the internet attempting to research everything. Her father spent most hours that she worked on the homework in an attempt to help explain just what exactly it was that he could remember from when he was in school. It was tolling on Rorie who almost didn't want to show up to the game that night. She lay back on her bed, staring at the ceiling and attempting to relax when she heard a knock on the door.
"Ror-Ror. Shouldn't you be getting ready?" her father questioned
"I don't think I really want to go,"
"You are going it's good for you," he fought back before pulling her up off of the bed and then opening her closet. "Get ready and I'll drive you there. Bring your camera - have fun doing photography again." he insisted before leaving the room for her to get changed.
Begrudgingly she shifted through her closet and put on a pair of dark-wash skinny jeans and a flowing light pink shirt along with her pair of the matching pink wedges. She pulled her hair half-up and grabbed her camera bag before slinging it over her shoulder and piling into the car for her dad to drive her to the game. Ten minutes later they arrived and attempted to find Robin for about ten minutes before it was time for the team to come through the big blow-up mascot tunnels. Shaking her head in dismay she pulled out the camera before focusing in on the players and beginning to take some shots. Robin should be able to find her rather easily - she was one of the few red heads at this school anyways. But she couldn't help but wonder why she had come in the first place. Sighing, she continued to click away at the camera to get the shots she wished she could remember how to get while waiting on Robin.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

((Dude, don't go making Robin my responsibility, now! Wink ))

Dash arrived at the game on Friday, despite his best efforts to get out of it. He found Robin right away, and she grabbed his hand and tugged him through the stands, gushing endlessly about how amazing 'this girl' was, and how Dash would just love her.
He smiled and laughed on cue, humouring his friend, but frankly, he doubted there'd be any fireworks.

When he saw who Robin had picked out for him, he had to admit he was surprised.
"Rorie!" Robin said with a cheerful wave, "This is my friend I was telling you about, Dash."
Then she turned back to him. "Dash, this is-"
"Rorie." He finished for her, smiling at Rorie in his usual friendly fashion. "We met earlier this week."
Uttering a brief chuckle, Dash grinned and shook his head.
"Nice to meet you again." He laughed, holding out his hand to Rorie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:34 pm

((I played the dad in that post. i wasn't going to play multiple people xDD))

Rorie paused, snapping one last picture as she heard people coming closer and closer. Of course, she still jumped when she heard her name before she laughed. Ah, so the guy was Dash. How interesting. She highly doubted that anything would come from this - especially considering how she didn't really want anyone to know of her memory loss. He held out his hand again, giving a light chuckle. Fixing her camera strap so that way it wouldn't fall off of her shoulder before she reached her hand out and shook it lightly. "Pleasure again," she said with a slight grin causing her nose to crinkle up just a little bit. "He stopped a couple of guys from throwing my book into a tree, at least I swear that was where it was going to be headed." she mused before pulling her camera up as people began to cheer. She got the shot she had been hoping for most of the game. One of the guys jumping up in the air and catching the ball in the end-zone before falling 'to his death' when a bunch of his teammates swarmed him and basically tackled the poor guy before he had a chance to consider standing. She shook her head in slight amusement before saying. "That's just horrible. At least let the poor guy stand first," she mused looking over to Robin. "So, what are we going to do?" she asked - not remembering what she used to do at the games. She hated not knowing what exactly to do - but she was pretty good at pretending to be rather chill even when she wasn't.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 pm

((Fair enough. Wink ))

Dash smiled at Rorie's explanation of their first meeting - and before Robin could fly off the handle, he explained simply, "Dick."
"Aaah..." She murmured, nodding in understanding.
They all turned to glance at the football game, then - Dash looking distinctly bored. Football was really not his thing. When it came to school sports, he preferred athletics... He'd always found football a little gay, to be honest.
Rorie asked what they were going to do, then, jerking Dash out of his thoughts.
"Now we stuff our faces with disgusting cold hotdogs," He replied with a smile, whipping out his wallet. "Want one? It's on me."
Robin frowned at him briefly, but Dash just winked in response and nodded toward the hotdog stand.
He'd been putting a lot of time into his part-time job lately, and he had a little cash to spare. Not much, mind, but it was enough.
Besides, it just wouldn't be right to make the girls pay for their own food. Dash was just old-fashioned like that... He was a gentleman: An endangered species in most American highschools.
But still, it suited him well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Rorie bit her lip. Let's see, she didn't really like hotdogs. "I'm sorry. I don't really like hotdogs..." she said, shifting a little awkwardly and then looking over at Robin who was giving Dash a questioning look. "I'll do nachos, just not hot dogs." she whispered, closing her fingers tightly around her camera and then trying to decide what to do. "Sorry" she said quietly before edging a little closer to Robin as a few people pushed past to get to their seats - giving her a few rude looks. Grumbling, she pushed her hair out of her face before waiting on them to head towards the stand as she took a few shots of the people around them goofing off and not really paying attention to the game.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 am

"They have nachos here?" Dash asked, blinking in surprise. He glanced towards Robin for confirmation, and she nodded, smirking at his ignorance.
"Fantastic!" Dash exclaimed, grinning, "Nachos it is, then!"
He stepped into the crowd flooding toward the food stands, then paused in the flow, glancing back at the girls.
"You two wanna find us some seats so long?" He asked with a smile, "I'll meet you there."
Dash raised a hand in a wave, then hurried on to buy them all some nachos.
He had to admit, he was relieved this had not ended up being some sort of weird blind date. He was happy to hang out with a couple of friends - but he didn't want to date anybody at that time...
He found his spirits dampening with these thoughts, so he quickly slapped on a smile, and went off in search of the girls, juggling plates of hot nachos, and dodging various rowdy spectators as they shoved past him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Rorie was dragged off with Robin who immediately began to chirp her ear off. "Isn't he great? He's just great. I can totally see the two of you together. Can't you?! Oh it would be amazing, he really needs someone. After all it's not like I can watch over him forever, the poor boy. He just doesn't understand. Rorie. Rorie! Are you listening to me?! Ro-" it wasn't too long before she had the camera focused on her face and a flash going off. Robin complained immediately as she rubbed her eyes before she caught sight of Dash and waved him over. Before he could get over Rorie shook her head "I honestly don't think anyone will want to date me - I'm not the best person. And I'd bet he'd be fine," she muttered, allowing her voice to fall before concentrating on taking more pictures of the football field. When he finally came back to the seats she took her and Robin's nacho's from him so he didn't drop them before giving the nacho's back to Robin "Thanks," she said to Dash with a smile before putting her camera to her side and then nibbling a little bit on it while she attempted to watch and figure out the game.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 am

Dash waved off Rorie's thanks with a pleasant smile, and took his seat beside her, uttering a sigh of contentment as he tucked into his nachos.
He didn't pay very close attention to the game. He really wasn't all that fond of football, and besides, they hardly ever won.
Still, he was not bored. Between good food and good company, he was having a pretty decent Friday evening.
"Hey, Dashy!" Robin said, leaning over and poking him in the side. Dash jumped slightly and almost spilled his nachos. He shot Robin a glare.
She just grinned in response, and said, "Wanna catch a movie tomorrow?"
"I don't know if I can-"
"Rorie will come, too, won't you Rorie?" She added with a grin, cutting Dash off and glancing toward Rorie.
"It'll be fun! We can see that new Sandra Bullock movie..."
Dash sighed, shaking his head. Evidently, Robin was not going to let this go. Still, he wondered if he'd even be able to make it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Rorie bit her lip and looked between the two of them. "I guess. I don't know if I can go - I just have to ask my dad." she said, pushing some of her hair out of her face. Quietly she munched on the nachos again while she cautiously watched the people around her. Again, as she felt uncomfortable, she pulled out her camera and began to take more pictures.

((i feel like something should happen to solidify the relationship before we kill Robin off sooo))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 am

((Which relationship? Rorie and Dash, or Rorie and Robin? XD Because my plan was that Robin wouldn't pitch up at the movie. Razz ))

Robin seemed to accept Rorie's response, so Dash just rolled his eyes. Whenever he said he might not be able to make it, she ignored him. Probably because she knew that if the plans were set in stone, Dash would have to show, regardless or whatever else he had going on, because he just couldn't stand being rude.
That was why she never replied to his texts whenever he tried to cancel something...
It was annoying, but he actually appreciated it. If it wasn't for Robin, he'd probably never get out to socialise - and he honestly did enjoy it. Dash was the sort who held his friends very dear... He liked spending time with them.
He smiled mildly at Rorie and Robin for a moment, then turned to watch the last few minutes of the game.

When it was over, he bid the girls farewell, and went back to fetch his Yamaha XVS250 Drag Star from the parking area. That bike was one of his most prized possessions. He'd worked his ass off and saved up for months to buy some crappy old bike, and then he'd seen the beautiful Drag Star in a scrap yard one day on his way to work. Despite the owner's insistance that it was broken beyond repair and would never work, Dash had decided to take the risk, and he'd bought it from him.
The parts to fix it had taken nearly all his savings, but against all odds he had managed to get the bike to work. He'd even done it up quite a bit... With a considerably more powerful engine than before, that bike really flew! Lady luck had smiled upon him that day... Now, every time he saw that bike, he was the one smiling.
It was more than a bike to him. In a way, it represented... Hope.

Link to Bike

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

((I should be asleep but my friends from tilt are keeping me up. xD and Ror/Dash Robin is their main tool of communication at this point and knowing Ror if Robin goes poof Ror will be like -silence-))

When the next day rolled around Rorie could end up going. In fact her father practically pushed her out the door in order to keep her from backing out at the last minute. She had spent most of the night uploading and fixing pictures that she had taken at the game. She had gotten quite a few good ones of Robin and Dash along with some of the players that were at least presentable along with that amazing shot she had never expected to get. Letting her locks fall down around her face she pulled herself into a sundress before waiting on Robin outside of the theater only to get a text from her saying "Have funnnn. I'm ditching so you and Dash can have a date. Don't say I never did anything for ya'!". Rorie shook her head and shoved the phone back in her purse. Oh this would be wonderful. Running her fingers through her hair she paused and sat down on a bench. If she was ditched and had to call her dad she knew he wouldn't be happy so she'd probably just go in alone and watch it without anyone. She didn't know if she wanted a date. She didn't know if anyone could deal with the fact that she couldn't remember anything really let alone who she was or wanted to be. It just... it sucked to say the least and she didn't want to be that burden. That was why she stayed closed off and didn't answer anything she didn't absolutely have to. Closing her eyes and leaning back she allowed the sun to radiate against her skin and then soaked up some rays to calm down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:29 am

As he had expected, something came up, and Dash nearly couldn't make it to the movies - but being him, he couldn't just not pitch.
So, half an hour later than expected, he leaped onto his Drag Star, and with a roar of its keen engine, they zoomed off toward the movie house.
Dash managed to make up some time on the drive over, and arrived only fifteen minutes late, but still feeling terribly guilty about it. Thankfully, the movie didn't start for another ten, so they still had some time. Hopefully Robin would have thought to buy the tickets already...
But as Dash slipped off his helmet, he noticed Rorie sitting alone outside the theatre, and realised that Robin had never intended to show up in the first place.
Well played, Robin... Well played.
He sighed heavily, buckled his helmet onto the handlebars of his bike, then raised a hand in greeting to Rorie and jogged over, fixing a smile on his face.
"Hey!" He greeted her cheerfully, "Sorry I'm late - I got kinda distracted..." He laughed, running a hand awkwardly through his gelled hair.
He had thrown on a clean white shirt and slightly faded jeans which were old, but still some of his best. Thankfully, Dash was one of those people who looked good almost accidentally. Somehow, the less effort he put into his appearance, the better it turned out.
"Robin ditched us, huh?" He offered a sympathetic half-smile, and uttered a faint sound of amusement. Just like Robin... Really, just like her.
"You wanna go in anyway?" We can still make the movie if we hurry."
He smiled reassuringly, and offered a hand to help her up.
He liked Rorie. She was quiet, and seemed a rather troubled sort; but something told him that she was a good person, and that was all that really mattered to him. He hoped he'd be able to help rid her of that stress that always seemed to haunt her expression...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next