Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

! Jail Break - BME and Abba

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

! Jail Break - BME and Abba Empty ! Jail Break - BME and Abba

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 am

Here we go!!
Very Happy

The young girl shuddered. Her brunette locks slid down over her face, covering her icy-blue eyes as a few tears escaped from them. The room was freezing and she couldn't seem to find a way out. Walls seemingly closing in on her as claustrophobia settled in. It had been a long time since she had felt so, so, so trapped. Her fingers grazed along the frozen shackles which held her feet to the floor as the moonlight shone in. Her clothes, tattered and torn. A once good pair of dark denim skinnies had holes in the knees and thighs and then a black and white striped shirt was ripped at the sides. The dragging of shoes against the stone echoed into her cell as she peered out between the bars. A young male stood over her, flicking a key around his finger. "Let's go." he whispered, dropping the key to her feet which she grasped immediately. Her fingers clenching it and quickly unlatching the shackles. Her weak knees forced herself up to a standing position. "Why are you helping me?" she choked out, her eyes flicking around, taking everything in as he took her arm and yanked her out. "Because, I know how it feels..." he muttered. And they ran into the distance...

My Character-
Maricia 'Ria' Chastman
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quite and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

! Jail Break - BME and Abba Empty Re: ! Jail Break - BME and Abba

Post  The BME Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

(I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared. xD)

Komollo... Komollo... Oh... what is a good last name?!
xD
Hm...
Komollo Maestas, I guess
Male
Brown hair, blue eyes, strong but slim.
Dunno how to summarize him 0.0
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Haha. Wow dear.

So, Imma back track a bit in time. To the night when he comes in and gets her out. Kk?

BIC
Ria curled up in a ball, her hands pulling the chains over her legs. Some of the rings pushed against her skin, sending a chill through her spine as the freezing metal met her skin and tried to even out the temperatures. Icy air blew in, rusting her hair, from the open hole with bars over the opening only a few feet above where she could reach. Pale moonlight slightly illuminated the rocks which were a border around the cell's cage doors. Her arms wrapped around her legs and pushed them to her chest. Her face hiding in her knees as a tear rolled down her face. A fresh wound upon her face bled slightly into her dark denim skinny jeans which had recently been ripped at the thighs. Behind those rips were dominant cuts in her skin, having had healed from when she first got in here and the men with knives attacked her into submission. She also had scars nearly identical, but more, along her abdomin where her shirt was ripped. But, this wound on her cheek was fresh. She wouldn't drink or eat, and they couldn't let someone die in here. If she was attempting to starve herself to death she recieved a punishment. The pain of the blade was enough to get her to eat and drink at least a little bit off of the plate they left in the room before crying herself to sleep in the back corner. What had she done to place herself in here? Why was she choosen? And why didn't she see anyone else here?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm

(Yes, yes. xD)

I walked silently along the cells, looking for the one she was in. I found it, judging it by a slight glimpse of her. I pulled the keys from my pocket, not making a sound, as I inserted them into the keyhole. "Don't scream, or yell, or make any noise." I said in a whisper.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Ria's head jerked out from between her knees. The moonlight slit into her eyes, bouncing off and only escalating the amount of fear which was in them. "What... what do you want..." she whispered back, one hand immediately wrapping around her waist as she shoved herself into a sitting position, the chains clattering off of her leg to the brick and then everything fell silent. She coughed as she cold air filled her lungs in an uncomfortable fashion before watching him behind the brunette bangs which hid her doe like eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:32 pm

I examined her condition quickly. "Nothing but to leave and help, now come! Quickly, and silently!" I said, still in a very hushed whisper.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm

-grumbles-
I will get you to post longer posts. I promise...
Twisted Evil

BIC

Ria nodded her head silently, pushing her body off the ground which called to her. Called to her to rest. Her legs were not ment to move much, not after the scars which were on them. It pained her to move forwards. And even though she didn't trust him fully she decided to drudge on. She yanked her hair out of her eyes and into a ponytail before slinking behind him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 pm

-Cackles Evilly-
Oh really?
We shall see.
Mwhahahaahaa!!!
javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')
Twisted Evil

AHAAA!!!
xD

--
--
-
--
-
--
-
I dared not look back, for fear if I saw anything, something would see me. "Hurry, and when we get up past this turn you need to tiptoe." I whispered.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Yes. I will... 0.o
Do you doubt the great Abba who got you to play a guy?
Hm?

BIC

Ria rolled her eyes but continued after him. Her hair swaying over her shoulders in perfect rythm with her hips as one leg moved forwards. A limp slightly prevalant in her body before she hid it and slithered around the corner, her feet never seeming to touch the ground with a grace unexpected to be found in the state she held.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Aha!!!
Alas, you got me there.
xD
BUT-
A guy is my weakness xD

--
-
--
--
---
--
-

I slowed slightly when I heard her gait. She had small limp. "You okay?" I asked, near silently.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:18 pm

We'll see. You got about a fifteen sentence post on the ponybox one. I will continue to push you. I require a five sentence response. Very Happy

BIC

She simply shook her head, concentrating on where she was stepping. Soon after, though, she recalled that you couldn't hear a motion. "Well. Does it seem like I'm alright." she hissed with barely any breath. She could feel her thighs protesting the movement, and her abdomen cramping up. She closed her eyes for a second, breathing in deeply before pushing herself forwards again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm

-Sighs-
Oh, dear.
You gonna threaten me, huh?
xD

---
--
-
--
---
--
-

I rolled my eyes. "I meant your leg, thank you very much." I said, with a smile in my voice. I continued to walk silently, turning around a corner or two on the way out.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm

That's three sentences -taps foot-

DRAT! Mad I had a twenty sentence post and then I hit the backspace when it wasn't clicked on the box and I lost it all...
-dies-

BIC

Ria grumbled something under her breath and shook her head. Occasionally she wanted to slap him. That would be an issue if she had to spend much more time with him. But, she had only known him for ten minutes, max, and he was on her nerves. One hand clenched into a fist as she bit her lip, the pain in her leg seemingly taking over her whole body. She wanted to collapse but she couldn't. Not right now. This idiot infront of her couldn't see her this weak. She was already weak enough. The tears seemed to well into her eyes as the other hand grasped onto the wall to keep her steady as her balance was nearly gone. This was not good, not at all. And, besides that fact, how did he expect to get both of them out of there? Everything looked the same in this jail. This horrible, stone-castle-like jail. Who even came up with a jail like this. It was filthy, horrific, and rat-infested.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Shocked
Wow...
20 sent.?!
-
--
---
--
-
I huffed a quiet laugh. "Yes, I know, I know, but you musn't let your mind take over in such ways." I whispered. I smiled.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Yes. 20 sentences grasshopper. Seriously, expand off of my writing. Take stuff that I'm saying about things around, the coldness of the brick, how everything looks the same. Etc. Etc, and merge it into your post. It makes it much simpler to write more that way. Haha.

Grasshopper. Razz

BIC

Ria let out an exasperated sigh. "How about you shut-up and just get us out of here. Then, you can worry about my mental and physical state." she demanded, speeding up slightly to where she was meerly but a foot behind him. She could hear footsteps coming down the hallway. The click-clack click-clack of the heels hitting to floor in a timed rythm. She jerked her head up. "Idiot!" she muttered to him. "Now, I'm only going to get more punishment!" she hissed in his ear, throwing one hand up into the air and then running both through her hair in exhaustion.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Grasshopper?!
What?!
xD

-
--
---
--
-
I rolled my eyes. "I may be an idiot, but I am an idiot who cares." I said. I glanced at the direction of the sound. "C'mere," I said, heading into a small corridor. My eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the low light, making me hallucinate lightly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes. Grasshopper. Haha. P;

BIC
Ria grumbled but complied. Immediately ducking in with him. It was a tight corridor. More or less like a tiny room in which no one could see. Being close to something living sent chills up her spine. The warmth of another human was strange to her, after having been stuck in there alone for months on end. But, it was the only way that both of them would fit. She could feel the lightness of his breath ontop of her head as he stood behind her and the warmth of his chest against her back. She fell insanely quiet, even her breathing more silent than normal. The sound of boots against the floor still rang in her ears, and she could feel the colour draining from her cheeks.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Whasthat mean, huh?
xP

-
--
---
----
-----
----
---
--
-

I breathed steadily, not wanting to upset her more than necessary. I glanced out the entrance, no light showing either of us in the darkness. I heard the echo of the boots against the cold, hard brick walls. "He should pass relatively quickly." I said quietly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Grasshopper. Student.
Haha.

BIC
"You know this how..." she murmered. As the footsteps came closer and closer the tears which had welled up earlier slipped out down her cheek before she could stop them. She could already imagine the knife against her skin and the pain which it caused. She bit her lip, taking in a deep breath so that she didn't make any noise. She couldn't make any noise because she didn't want to feel responsible if anyone but her got dragged back into the cell.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Ohhh...
xD

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

I glanced into her eyes, immediately knowing what she was thinking as if I were a mind reader. "Past experiences and people I know." I answered coolly. I leaned back against the wall opposite of the one she was, looking her from head to toe several times. She had several injuries, most of which were not visible, or even physical, for that matter. I sighed and shook my head in disgust.

(Long enough?!)
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 pm

xD
Just keep it coming. Haha. Attempt to get longer each time.

BIC

"What now..." she hissed, biting her lip and then glancing out towards the hallway, not even daring to look him in the eye. All of her strength at the moment was because she didn't have to look anyone in the eye. Once she did, everything about her demeanor shrunk. The minute the boots stopped at the corridor she held her breath, not daring to speak, or even breath, until he left.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm

-Sighs-
-Mutters to self-
Abba is so demanding- gheesh!
And now sheza MOD?!
On my 2nd favorite site?!
AH!!

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

I sighed and closed my eyes, shaking my head again. The boots stopped by the entrance. I got a glimpse of the guy, a creepy, strong looking freak. But how they could trap and harm someone like HER is beyond me. I thought, as he was satisfied and walked away.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Haha. I'm only demanding on length because it makes it easier for me to post.
Haha.
-huggles-

BIC
Ria's breath came out fairly quickly before she dropped to her knees, back against the wall. One more tear slid out of her eye before she wiped them away. She sat like that for what felt like hours before forcing herself to get back up on her feet. The pain in her thigh was piercing and sharp. She despised it with a strong passion. Quickly, she glanced back towards him, than back towards the exit of the corridor, unsure about whether or not to move.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh wow.
So now you're using me?
xDDDD
Just kidding, Abba, hun. xD

-
--
---
--
-
I smiled sadly as she began to cry, wishing there was something I could do. I sat down as well, silently, and closed my eyes. "I came so you wouldn't do that any more." I said softly. I tried to be as reassuring as possible, but there was only so much I could do.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Totally... -.-
No.
Haha.

BIC

"You don't even know me..." she whispered, continuing to divert her gaze from his. She could tell from his posture that he wasn't trying to be overpowering, just helpful. But, she didn't dare trust anyone at this moment. Not when they could throw her to the guards and slip out on their own.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next