Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME!

2 posters

Go down

Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME! Empty Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 am

Yeah.

Nothing extraordinary, but we'll make sure it becomes epic once we start!!! Very Happy Haha!

((Laiko is just Laiko. Reasonably tall, generally athletic build, fluffy (IT MUST BE FLUFFY!!! *is obsessed*) blond hair and bright green eyes (They change colour slightly at times) So yes - that is pretty much it. I'll RP the rest out. Oh - and he comes with prop characters: His 2 roommates, Mike and Kevin. ))

Good 'nuf? Inkerz knows him. Smile *nods*

So... Let's roll. Very Happy
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME! Empty Re: Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:39 am

It was just another ordinary morning at Willards academy. The ordinary students were leaving their ordinary dorms to prepare for an ordinary school day - there was nothing different. The usual sights and smells remained, as did the usual sounds.

For the ear splitting screams coming from near the girls' dormitory this morning were no different to usual. They were every inch as high pitched and deafening as every day before for about as many years as any student could remember.
"MIKE!!!" came the raging bellow, echoed by a positive choir of indignant female voices.
This was followed by more screaming, then crashing and shattering as various make-ups and perfumes and any other breakable objects standing near were hurled at the fleeing menace.
Mike's feet flew over the tiles, and he skidded round the corner, then burst away from his angry pursuers with a bark of laughter.
"Mike, if we EVER see you in this bathroom again, you'll-"
But before he could hear what he would be, Mike flew around another corner - colliding directly with a tall figure.
He crashed to the ground, scrambled over said figure with no thought whatsoever as to where he was treading, and bounced back into a sprint on the other side - a devious grin plastered on his face as the angry voices of the girls faded into the distance.

Meanwhile, a sleepy-eyed Laiko trotted around a corner into the now near-deserted passageway. Presently, he came across the fallen figure and blinked in surprise, then felt a concerned frown crease his forehead, and decided to make his way over to him.

Back to top Go down

Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME! Empty Re: Inkerz and Polo - The EPICNESS EXTREME!

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 am

Name: November
Appearance: Tall, skinny, short blond hair, silver/grey eyes. He wears thin round glasses which complement his handsome face. As for his clothes, his dress sense is always very formal.
Personality: Nervous, paranoid, friendly, not very brave

Not a very long description, but November will improve...eventually. *Grin*

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 am

November strode anxiously through the seemingly alien corridors of Willards Academy. As he walked with suitcase in hand, the strangest incident occurred to the new transfer student. At first it simply started off with a sudden change in noise which already had November on edge, but then vibes of murderous intent seemed to follow and November found himself frozen with fear. He shook his head at his ridiculousness and attempted to carry on walking to his assigned dormitory, however his legs remained still.

November turned his worried gaze towards the corner of the walkway, he could sense something coming at high speed and the closer it came the more he wished he could simply move aside and find some empty classroom to hide in until it had passed. However that would not be the case, the moment that thought had crossed November’s intelligent mind, a figure came in to sight, knocked him down roughly, then disappeared again.
The noise seemed to die down, as November lay sprawled on the cold tile, the clothes in his suitcase now decorated the floor around him as he instinctively curled into a lump on the ground. The hallway now silent seemed to slowly reassure the boy that he had survived and that it was infact safe enough for him to continue his journey to the assigned dormitory.
November lifted himself from the icy tiled floor, not noticing the new figure coming his way. The silver-eyed teen stood up in a dignified sort of fashion before breaking it by bending over to dust off his knees. He sighed at the sight of his “now” rumpled clothing before slowly beginning to pick up each article of clothing which he would then fold and place neatly back in the black leather suitcase. As November packed, the sudden sight of the unnoticed figure suddenly caught his eye, causing him to drop whatever clothes he had in is hand. A nervous sensation travelled through the teen once again as the strange boy approached. November shivered before shutting his silver eyes closed in fear of the stranger.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 am

Seeing the strange boy close his eyes, Laiko’s own bright green eyes widened in innocent surprise.
What was wrong with the boy’s eyes? And, come to think of it, why was he on the floor?
He paused a moment, trying to come up with a reason, but then sympathy overrode curiosity, and Laiko flung himself down on the ground beside the handsome boy, tripping and scrambling over the loose items of clothing scattered on the floor in his haste to reach the boy, and accidentally flinging aside those that had already been re-folded, crumpling them even more than before.

“Oh my goodness, are you okay?” Laiko exclaimed, grabbing the boy’s shoulders and dragging him with brute force into an awkward sitting position so he could examine his closed eyes.
“Hello?!” He called loudly, “Do your eyes work? Can you see me?!” He paused a moment, suddenly realising that – in his panic – he had forgotten that eyes did not affect hearing at all.
In this moment of calm thought, Laiko finally took into account that the boy looked frightened. So with a sympathetic gasp, he flung himself at him and tugged him into a rib-cracking hug.

“It’s okay, there’s no need to worry! I play on the floor all the time! Just yesterday in the cafeteria, Mike-“
He broke off, staring open-mouthed at something apparently only he could see. In complete innocent curiosity, his eyes shining, he pushed the boy gently aside, then slowly reached out his arm – the tip of his long finger extending as though in slow motion…
Then it brushed against the wheel of the suitcase, and the magic was lost. The little wheel spun around with a tiny squeaky noise, which was mimicked by a delighted sound escaping Laiko’s lips.

“Wow…” He breathed in ecstasy. “It spins.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 am

(Oh Damn...I really can't do short posts on demand, *Dies a little*)

November felt his forehead crease stressfully at the sudden sound of scrabbling and struggle filled his ears. The nervous boy prayed that whoever it was that wished to assault him would just loose interest in a weak coward like himself. November waited, his silver eyes still tighten closed as the scrambling came to a sudden stop.

“Oh my goodness, are you okay?” the boy exclaimed before grabbing November by the shoulders and forcing him up into sitting position. November shivered nervously as the directness of the boy that sat before him, yet the pitch of the boy’s tone suggested nothing cruel, instead a strange worried comfort. November opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off as the stranger began to speak once again, this time in a far louder voice which echoed through the corridor, “Hello?!…. Do your eyes work? Can you see me?!”
At these words November opened his startling silver eyes, facing the stranger for the first time. He was a little surprised at what he saw, the boy was rather average, nothing too threatening, well he certainly didn’t seem threatening unless of course he was trying to burst November’s eardrums…yes that could be a problem. November allowed an anxious smile taint his features as he began to speak, “Um…Hello?, Yes my eye’s do work it’s just…..um I can’t see very well without my glasses.” November breathed in deeply before continuing his sentence, “Um...may I be so bold as to ask if you could please release my shoulder sir, your holding on a bit too tight, but if it’s to much trouble them please carryon…I Really don’t want any trouble.” He babbled fearfully.

The seemed sense November’s tenseness, but seemed to be speaking on different page,“It’s okay, there’s no need to worry! I play on the floor all the time! Just yesterday in the cafeteria, Mike-“
November squinted as he watched the blonde haired boy suddenly stop in mid sentence, all his attention suddenly on the tiny squeaky wheel of November’s bag. November stared blankly at the boy’s strange actions as he tried to comprehend what had just happened, he thought silently to himself before coming to a rather odd conclusion……all it took to pacify him, was a wheel.
November rubbed his slightly blurred vision deciding that before he did anything else, clear sight into the situation was VERY necessary. The teen got to his knees once again as he felt around the floor and his spilt belongings for his precious glasses.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

“Oh thank goodness!” Laiko breathed a relieved sigh when he heard the boy explain that his eyesight was still perfectly functional. That was very good news…After all, if he couldn’t see, that would be terribly sad. He didn’t like sad things much…
Laiko was mulling over this thoughtfully, when suddenly the boy’s nervous spluttering caught his attention again – this time timidly complaining about Laiko’s grip on his shoulders.

“Oh!” He gasped in surprise, pulling his hands back as though struck by an electric shock. “I-I’m sorry!” He stammered, clearly horrified, as though he had just committed a terrible, unforgivable sin. “Y-You’re not hurt are you?” He went on, starting to sound somewhat tearful now. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, honest…” He trailed off in a small voice, shrinking into a little bubble of guilt.

Then, suddenly, he bounced back – seeing an opportunity for redemption as he noticed the boy looking for his glasses. “Right, your glasses!” He exclaimed eagerly, starting to glance around for them. “My friend Kevin – he wears glasses! I bet he’s saved me a seat in the cafeteria for breakfast… Actually, he probably hasn’t, but nobody really sits near him anyway so there’s always space…”
He trailed off, noticing the glasses on the floor beside him.
He picked them up, and slid them tenderly onto the boy’s face – gently brushing back his short hair so they could fit more comfortably.
“There.” He announced with a sweet smile. “You’re got your eyes back now.”
He flashed a friendly grin, then held out his hand.
“I’m Laiko, and I’m about to grab some breakfast. Want to come along?”
He gazed eagerly up into the boy’s face, his bright green eyes sparkling with childlike hope and innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

November hastily shook his head at the boy’s words, “Oh No, I…I’m not hurt, but I do thank you for your concern…err it’s really okay; please don’t trouble yourself over me.” He smiled timidly at the blond-haired boy’s blurred face. He still felt very unnerved even though the stranger’s kindness and concern was CLEARY apparent. The reason for his fear of the boy lay with November’s fear of anything unseen, and
Since he had lost his glasses and was therefore rendered unable to see, the person before him still scared him to the point were he had Goosebumps on his arms.
November returned to desperately searching for his glasses, though he made sure to listen to the boy while he searched, just encase he accidently upset or provoked him.

As November continued to nervously fumble about the floor like a blind man, the sudden Cool sensation of fingers against his cheeks made him freeze. He stared blankly at the boy as he was held in place by tender fingers, November remained helpless as his glasses slid Into place on his nose, allowing his vision to clear. Once cleared, November looked at the boy with a new found admiration tainting his nickel-like eyes. He now examined the Teen once again and was rather amazed at the difference in appearance. The boy held a handsome complexion beautifully complemented by a mesh of golden hair and a pair of innocent, yet enquiring green eyes. November blushed awkwardly, “Um...Thank you, I’m really quite useless without my glasses, you...you have my gratitude”
Boy seemed pleased and began to speak again, I’m Laiko, and I’m about to grab some breakfast. Want to come along?”
November slightly caught off guard by Laiko’s direct introduction, stuttered his own introduction though far less gracefully, “ O…Oh it’s a pleasure to meet you Laiko, M…me, My name is November.” November blushed at the sound of his own introduction as subtle shame filled him. “Your asking me to breakfast?....I..I really shouldn’t impose on you and your friend.”
November stared at the floor anxiously, his bag shaking in his pale hand.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Laiko beamed brightly as the boy announced his gratitude – clearly elated. Then, if it was even possible, his grin widened even further when the boy introduced himself.
“November!” Laiko exclaimed with extremely over-the-top enthusiasm. “That’s such a weird name, since it’s like, a month as well, you know… But it’s so cool!” He nearly bounced up and down, then grinned stupidly and pointed directly at November’s face. “I think it suits you!” He declared, “Because Winter is in November, and your eyes are like pretty snowflakes…” He trailed off, smiling unseeingly into the distance, then turned back to November with a goofy sort of smile. “I’m kidding, I never remember what season November is in – my memory never ceased to fail me!”
He gave a friendly laugh, then bounced to his feet and held out his hand to help November to his feet.
“Come along! There’s absolutely no chance you’ll impose, since Kevin always ignores me anyway. Maybe he’ll even like you, though I doubt it, Kevin doesn’t really like anybody when he’s reading, and he reads all the time. I like you, though.”
And with that announcement, Laiko fell silent, beaming again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 am

November allowed a nervous laugh escape his fair lips as Laiko played a series of grins and playful expressions to fill each word and sentence he uttered. November found everything about Laiko rather overwhelming, but was pleased that the boy was a friend and not another steroid pumped school thug. He thought over this a while, occasionally adjusting his glasses out of habit, it was then that a sudden thought crossed his mind….was Laiko a friend?, surely it was too early to say for sure….perhaps he should ask, though he would have to phrase it correctly.

November turned his silver gaze towards Laiko, allowing a blushed red tint taint his fair cheeks as the boy continued to speak, “I think it suits you!, Because Winter is in November, and your eyes are like pretty snowflakes…”
November felt his heart quicken as those words and out of slight panic of getting Myocardial infarction…..errr..a heart attack, he anxiously stammered a reply, “y..you really think so?....I..I really don’t think too much of it, but I’m pleased that you like it.”
November hesitantly reached up and clasped Laiko’s outstretched hand as the boy lifted him to his feet. November then straighten his posture, allowing himself to hold a more serious stature as Laiko started to speak, “Come along! There’s absolutely no chance you’ll impose, since Kevin always ignores me anyway. Maybe he’ll even like you, though I doubt it, Kevin doesn’t really like anybody when he’s reading, and he reads all the time. I like you, though.” He thought cautiously over the invitation, breakfast sounded very tempting considering he hadn’t had any in fear that he would have gotten car sick on his way to school……Perhaps he should join Laiko, but perhaps not…..sitting with this Kevin character sounded a little to dangerous,. What if Kevin was one of those silent, well built, tall characters….if that was the case November would never stand a chance if he accidently angered Kevin.
He prepared himself for the big No answer, but faltered at the sight of Laiko’s pleading puppy-like expression, “Errr…I..I suppose I could, but maybe I shouldn’t…I mean what if I upset your friend.”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 am

“Upset Kevin?” Laiko asked in surprise, his eyes widening.
He considered this a moment. Then considered it some more, and some more. Without seeming to come to any visible conclusion, he made his decision.
“No, you won’t upset Kevin, and if you don’t want to sit near him, we can sit somewhere else. Come on!”
Laiko finished with a grin, then tossed the last few items of November’s clothing pell-mell into his suitcase, grabbed it by the handle and hitched it effortlessly over his shoulder so the wheels dug into his back – clearly not understanding that it was the sort of bag one would usually drag.
With a bright, friendly smile, Laiko latched onto November’s arm with his other hand and set off at a brisk stroll for the cafeteria, humming to himself and skipping every other stride.
“Say, November…” He began suddenly, chatting as though he had known the strange boy all his life, “Do you like coffee? I do! Well, I didn’t until this morning. I’d never had coffee before, you see, because Kevin said I shouldn’t drink it, but then Mike said that I should, so I did, and it was good.” He heaved a blissful sigh, pausing for a moment at the magical memory, then shrugged and skipped on with a cheerful laugh. “I wonder if I can get more coffee at the cafeteria. I’d like to. Maybe we can drink it together…”
He trailed off thoughtfully, walking companionably beside November with a sweet smile on his lips.

“Ah! Here we are!” He announced suddenly, gesturing toward the entrance of the cafeteria with a wide smile. “It’ll be okay, I promise. Now let’s grab a spot and get started!”
He grinned, then tugged November enthusiastically toward the buffet – the heavy suitcase still slung casually over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

(Naawww XD Hope you can make some sense of this)

November squeaked in surprise as an overly enthusiastic Laiko latched onto his skinny arm and began to drag him off towards the much dreaded cafeteria. November breathed in deeply hoping that would calm his delicate nerves as Laiko lead him on through the many school corridors and walkways until finally stopping before the entrance of the cafeteria. “Ah! Here we are!” Laiko announced rather suddenly talking as if he had known November all his life. November’s eyes widened fearfully and felt his body tense as the sight of unfamiliar and seemingly dangerous students passed into sight. He didn’t want to approach them at all and the thought of hiding away inside his newly acquired steel locker seemed far more tempting than approaching this bunch. His silver gaze burned pleading towards Laiko who at that moment knew exactly what to say. “It’ll be okay, I promise. Now let’s grab a spot and get started!” Such a simple sentence, yet calming enough to cause the nerdy teen to trust the blonde stranger completely.
November nodded slowly before speaking in a quiet thoughtful tone, “O..Okay I’m going to trust you on this one.”
Laiko grinned then tugged November towards the buffet, November began to wonder if the coffee Laiko was talking about had been the reason why the boy had been so hyper, he also feared that if the effects of the coffee wore off Laiko might not want to be friends....um acquaintances with him anymore.
November stared nervously towards the tiled floor as he thought this through, walking abnormally close to Laiko as they made their way towards the buffet table. When they reached the buffet November pulled his gaze from the floor only to be rudely surprised at how close he had accidently walked to Laiko. He was practically hiding behind the guy, what kind of first impression was that. November felt his cheeks glow in embarrassment and slight shame, he quickly took a step back before apologizing, “I..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to invade your space. I’m just a bit nervous……I uhh I’m really sorry I’m such a spazz today”
November stared at Laiko as if he were a puppy about to punished, his silver eyes taking note that Laiko still held his tog bag over his shoulder. “Um you really don’t have to carry my bag either….I’m sorry… I such a nuisance today, maybe I should leave?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:52 am

Bubbling over with ecstasy at November’s announcement of trust, which Laiko of course took as an eternal pledge, he skipped cheerfully through the crowd around the buffet table – his overwhelming vibes of energetic enthusiasm parting the crowds like the red sea. Presently, November began mumbling something, and Laiko bounced around to face the boy – pleasantly surprised to find him standing rather close. He was extremely glad that November had chosen to trust him. It made him feel big and important! Usually, he was the one relying on everybody else – but now, he had a purpose. Now, he had- he had-
He had to pay attention.
Shaking off his thoughts, Laiko forced a serious expression onto his face and listened closely to November as the boy began babbling nervous apologies, then added something about being a nuisance, and suggested that he thought he should leave. At this, Laiko dropped the bag to the ground with an unexpectedly loud, dramatic crash – which he was secretly a little pleased about, since it enhanced the drama of the situation.
Then he flung his arms around November and gave him a tight hug, patting him comfortingly on the back. “Don’t be daft.” He muttered. He gave his new friend one last squeeze, then set November at an arm’s length and looked him directly in the eye – not caring about the numerous people who had turned to stare curiously at this strange exchange. “November, it’s okay. It’s fine!” He laughed, patting his friend on the shoulder. “You don’t have to leave. Just stick with me, my friend.”
And with that, he wrapped his arm around November and pulled him close, then lead him off to the start of the buffet, dragging the bag in his other hand.
With an innocent little frown of concentration, Laiko eyed the delicious food on the table, wondering what he should eat, and wondering if it would be rude to ask for a serving of, well, everything…?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 pm

November yelped then flinched nervously at the abnormally loud crash of his bag hitting the floor. Though what came next surprised him even more that the loud sound, for the next thing he knew he had found himself tightly bundled in Laiko’s soft arms as the boy held him so close to his chest that November was positive Laiko could feel his own heart racing.
The fair haired boy remained inanimate in the blonde’s arms as he pondered on how to react to such a social circumstance……he was positive thing kind of thing only ever happened between males and females……then again, you can’t go on everything a book says.
Laiko spoke quite suddenly, breaking November’s rather delicate chain of thoughts “Don’t be daft.” he muttered giving the fair boy a final bone crushing squeeze. November blushed, “Umm I’ll try…not to be ”he secretly promised lowewring his eyes to the tiled floor as numerous onlookers giggled and gawked at their unusual exchange. “November, it’s okay. It’s fine!.. You don’t have to leave. Just stick with me, my friend.” Laiko laughed pleasantly, allowing November a nervous yet trusting laugh of his own. The fair boy beamed at the Blonde, his silver gaze filled with admiration and trust as the words friend filled his mind. “W…we’re friends?...I don’t think I’ve ever had a friend before…Are you sure we’er friends?” November questioned hopefully, he feared the answer to be negative, yet the for some reason he had an odd feeling, a sense of trust perhaps that Laiko really was his friend.
The blonde wrapped his arm around November pulling the fair boy closer, causing his cheeks to redden even more as they strode in time towards the buffet table.

As they got to the table, servings of delicious warm food wafted before the two boys and it was only then that November realized how hungry he really. He had not eaten breakfast due to the fear of getting car sick, which he usually did. Thankfully he wouldn’t have to worry about getting car sick anymore for his new life would be in the school and its dormitories. ..dormitories had other people in them…Perhaps it would had been better if he had not just though of that. A spine chilling fear crept over him as he stared wide-eyed, his mind suddenly black.
The bulky lunch-Lady behind the buffet table she stared impatiently at November as the boy broke from his odd zombie-like state. He squeaked shyly upon noticing her, then hastily, but still very politely pointed out the various food articles he wanted.
Once he had finished ordering his meal and received his food tray, the fair boy stood aside waiting patently for his protective friend.
Little did he know of the threat currently approaching him…like a hoard of sharks, three boys moved steadily towards November, perhaps sensing his fear like sharks do. One bulky and abnormally tall for his grade, the other two shorter, but equally as strong, all renowned rule breakers with reputations as bad as they came.
November felt a chill crept over him, he sensed danger…was he being watching?
His silver eyes suddenly darting towards the boys direction, surely they where not approaching him...No he stated simply…They were defiantly approaching him.
The fair haired body breathed in deeply as the bullies cornered him away from the other students and his friend Laiko.
The biggest boy laughed cruelly, his breath reeking as he taunted November, “Well, well look what we have here boys….Looks like we’ve caught a little mouse…Nha is the mousy scarred of us?”
November felt his body shiver, his mouth quivering rendering unable to answer the boys. The big brute spoke once again, “Take a good look at this loser, he looks as though he might cry!... Hahahaha… what a wimp” they laughed in chorus. The smaller bully took a step forward this time, his hair reddish and curly giving his bulky body a rather pig-like appearance, he eyed November hungrily, before knocking the food tray out of the fair boy’s hands, spilling it’s contents all over the floor and over November.
November felt tears well up, yet the more he tried to push them away the more they threaten to pour from his eyes.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

*Bump*
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 am

Bump
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down