Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"JUDGEMENT DAY"  -  (Polo and Inkerz) Empty "JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 pm

When Judgement Day arrives, to whom will the New World be entrusted...?

Character:

Name: Mitch ‘Matches’ Reid
Gang: Sons Of Saints
Race: Angel

History: Mitch has no memory of his parents – not even a foggy dream, or a crumpled old photograph. His first memories are of the orphanage where he spent his childhood years, timid and alone. He was a different person back then – just a boy, shy and cowardly. The other children took advantage, forever bullying him and pushing him around. It became worse and worse, and by the time he turned twelve, he could take it no longer.
He ran away, then – and the next few months saw him living on the streets, surviving off petty crimes, until finally – his life started in earnest. He was found by the deadly gang, Sons of Saints. They took him in, and as the years went by, he rapidly climbed the ranks. He became known especially for his enthusiasm towards arson, his fierce loyalty towards the gang, and his complete lack of sympathy when faced by anybody considered an enemy. He gained the nickname ‘Matches’ through his tendency for arson, which led him to start a series of deadly fires which claimed a great many lives, and even more publicity – thus making Sons Of Saints the most dangerously regarded gang in the city.
This put Mitch right in the top ranks, on par with the other members constantly battling it out to become leader. He never bothered to involve himself in these scuffles – and in a way, it was this more than anything that gained the members’ respect, and they soon began to regard him as their leader without even realising it.
But of course, it was not to last…

Personality: Fiercely loyal. Unscrupulous. Violent. He tends to be quite dependent on others, yet his generally quiet ‘loner’ type attitude still makes others regard him as independent. He comes across as having loose morals – but in reality, his morals just differ hugely from the norm. He can be Hellishly stubborn in some situations, and relatively blasé in others. He is also quite easily influenced, and his entire personality can tend to fluctuate often due to his drug addiction.

Appearance:
Link
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

"JUDGEMENT DAY"  -  (Polo and Inkerz) Empty Re: "JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

“Yo, Matches, We gotta talk, man.”
Mitch looked up at the silhouette before him, squinting into the orange glow of a distant streetlamp. The gang had gathered around their usual alleyway – a gloomy tunnel between tall, crummy buildings. There were some blocks of flats – though the people who lived there either had to be desperate, or crazy. There was no other reason to live where the Saints roamed… On the other side of the alleyway, there was a derelict old hotel, and a pub, abandoned for obvious reasons, which The Sons Of Saints had claimed as their own. Just around the corner was the harbour – though this too was a quiet, dark sort of area. There were some abandoned warehouses nearby – Mitch knew this, because the drug trade was hot around those parts. Anything that could be found on the black market, you were bound to find it there… He had left just a few minutes ago, and he could still hear the rustle of plastic that indicated that his purchases remained in his pocket, untouched.
“Can it wait?” He answered finally, raising a thin white cigarette to his lips, and taking a puff. It smelled nothing like nicotine.
“No, it can’t.” The man replied, lips pulled into a tight frown. “We’ve noticed your… Condition.”
Mitch raised an eyebrow, playing it cool, though inwardly his heart was racing.
How could they have noticed…? He had kept the wings bound – bandaged tightly to his back – under the pretense of an injury…
“Something ain’t right with you, kid, and we can’t risk having you turn against the gang…”
Slowly, others began emerging from the shadows – some cracking their knuckles, others brandishing dented lead pipes – and some even sporting small handguns.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mitch growled softly, “I’m loyal to the gang.”
“Ah, but are you? You’re a liar, Mitch.”
He clenched his jaw at the use of his name. He hadn’t heard it said aloud in years…
Slowly, the shadowy figures began forming a circle around him – and Mitch found himself on his feet without any conscious thought, forced back against the wall.
“I don’t know what you’re playing at, Mitch, but you made the wrong decision when you decided to mess with us, kid.”
The speaker stepped back, and barked to the man closest to him, “Take him out.”
Before Mitch had time to make sense of anything, the blows were raining down on him. He didn’t even have a chance to fight back… Instead, he was slowly forced to his knees under a hail of blows – then to his side, until finally he had curled into the fetal position, and shielded his head with his arms – teeth clenched in cold fury.
How dare they cast him aside like this, after all he had done for them?! The gang had been his family for over seven years, and he had served them loyally! He had done unthinkable things without so much as blinking an eye, because this was who he was… And now they thought they could just kick him to the curb and leave him?!
He wanted to say that they were wrong… But unfortunately, that was exactly what happened.

He was left there, betrayed, bruised and bleeding. His only friends gone, and his dignity stolen, he somehow managed to make himself sit up, and leaned his back against the dirty stone wall of the alleyway
Blood was flowing freely from his mouth and nose, and his left eye was already swelling up and turning blue. An obvious tenderness in his side warned him of possible fractures to his ribs, and bruises had already bloomed all over his body.
He was in bad shape… But most of all, he was hurt – hurt, and f***ing furious.
Mitch did not take kindly to betrayal…
Damn his friends.
Damn the gang.
Damn these wings!
He grunted, then doubled over, coughing up a mouthful of horrible, salty-sweet blood. He gagged, then turned his head and spat viciously at the ground, trying to rid himself of the taste.

Back to top Go down

"JUDGEMENT DAY"  -  (Polo and Inkerz) Empty Re: "JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Name: Seth Larkspur
Nicknames/Alias: Red riding Hood
Employer: Vincent “Vince”
Race: Angel / Human
Appearance: Seth is of average height; he has pale skin and is generally quite skinny. He is not too muscular but lightly toned and very athletic. His hair is black and cut in a traditional “Emo” style; short at the back, long in the front. He also has a tiny black heart tattoo beneath his left eye. It’s his tramp stamp...XD
Seth tends to stand out in a crowd; his brilliant and unusual violet eyes ensure him attention.
As for attire or dress code, Seth enjoys a mixture of Emo, Visual Kei, Urban and gothic styles.
Personality: Two Faced, Unpredictable, Sly
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

White Moths fluttered rhythmically in the yellow light of the street lamp posts. The roads were quiet apart from the occasional car that pasted by. There weren’t many houses around the backstreets of Haven city, mostly just warehouses and storage areas.
The only life that currently roamed the street was a boy about twenty years old donning a brilliant crimson hoodie.
Seth allowed a small smirk play upon his pale lips as he stood beneath the lamplight reading an SMS he had just received from his agent; Vince.
“Looks like I won’t be working tonight, Thank God really, I can’t stand F***ing that B@st@rd Drug lord, never really cared for Yankies” Seth mumbled mockingly under his breath as he slipped the cell phone into his pocket. He was supposed to be working for a client tonight, but due to a change of arrangements Seth seemed to have the night off.
The boy flashed a sly grin before pulling up the hood of his top over his black mop of hair before making his way down the seemly empty streets.
It felt as though he had walked these streets at least a thousand times for client calls, though in actual fact he only visited this slump hole on average twice a week. His own apartment was more towards the City’s Central district.
Seth took a turn into an alleyway, the shadows of loaming buildings blocked out the streetlamp’s light leaving the alleyway dark. The damp stench of rotting garbage filled Seth’s nostrils as he padded soundlessly through the networks of alleyways that weaved between the buildings.
Seth kept to himself as he walked through the darkness, almost comforted by the utter lack of humankind. However it wasn’t long before he was once again beneath the lamplight of the streets, though the street he had emerged into had a certain sinister aura about it. He could sense something bad had happened here recently.
It was strange how his senses had sharpened over the last year, he felt more sensitive to good and evil, though he figured that was part of his “Condition”.
Seth shivered slightly as his mind mauled over his “condition”, instinctively his fingers traced the small bumps where his wings had started to grow beneath his hoodie. He flinched upon touching the bumps a little too hard, they were painful again today.
Seth broke from his thoughts as something soft brushed against the leg of his black skinny jean, he turned his attention to the creature, it appeared to be a snow white cat with massive blue eyes.
The cat purred as it weaved between his legs. Seth in turn rolled his eyes, he felt a little stupid for getting giddy over a cat.
In annoyance he pushed the cat away with foot, “Go away” he stated in a stern cold voice. He hated animals, but to his dismay the cat remained where he had pushed it, he glared at the white creature with clear irritation and in turn the cat gave a small hiss.
Seth grunted before walking on, the cat followed him closely from behind as he entered yet another alleyway.
Seth was about scold the cat once again for following him, but stopped when a strange heap came into view. Heavy breathing came from the heap that lay before Seth’s feet, instinctively Seth turned around to walk in the other direction, but the meow of the cat caught his attention and he looked back at the heap. The cat sat attentively, near the heap staring at Seth as though it expected him to do something about the human curled up on the floor.
Seth stared at the cat for a short while before sighing heavily, “…F***ing cat…I get the point”
He turned his gaze towards the man on the concrete floor, the guy didn’t look to good, he had been beaten and gang bashed pretty good. Seth nudged the guy with his foot, his violet eyes callus and black beneath the crimson hood. “Hey there princess, what gang did you F*ck with?, you look pretty horrid at the moment?” Seth stated bluntly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Mitch groaned in irritation as a dark shadow fell over him, and a low voice muttered, ”Hey Princess.”
“Wha-“ Mitch began muttering, frowning in confusion, and trying to shuffle himself into a more upright position. This just caused him to wince, gasp, and slide down even further.
”What gang did you F*ck with?, you look pretty horrid at the moment.”
Mitch made a low growling noise in the back of his throat, squinting up at the silhouette in front of him as though even the dark gloom of the alley was too bright for him.
“I didn’t f*ck with anyone, Little Red Riding Hood!” He snapped in response, blood flying like spittle from his lips. He cursed and wiped his mouth, then finished with a slightly calmer, quieter voice, “Managed to get on the bad side of Sons of Saints.” He grunted, a faint smirk of pride scuttling across his lips for just a breath of a moment, “Not that it’s any of your business…”
He coughed, bringing another mouthful of blood to spatter the pavement.
Man… He thought to himself, Those guys really f*cked me up…
“Why’re you here, anyway?” He snapped aggressively, pressing a hand tenderly to his bleeding midriff. “Shouldn’t you be taking cookies to your sick grandma or something?” His eyes darted pointedly toward the red hood again, and with a weak snort of amusement, he closed his eyes and lay back against the wall – letting the crushing darkness fold in around him.

Some time later, Mitch awoke in an unfamiliar apartment, on an unexpectedly soft surface.
“What the…?” He muttered, staring down at his bare and bandaged torso. He still felt rather as though he had been hit by a train, but he looked a Hell of a lot better, and since he didn’t feel as though he was about to pass out, his mind turned to more pressing matters.
Number one:
“Where the f*ck am I?” He wondered out loud, frowning around him in confused annoyance. “And where’s my shirt?!” He added in a slightly raised voice.
“Oi, Goldilocks, is this your doing?!” He shouted to the room at large.
Wait… Goldilocks…? Oh, what the Hell. Close enough.
With a sigh, he shook his head, and patted his pants pocket. Empty.
Mitch’s eyes widened, and finally he was forced into action.
“Man, this isn’t funny!” He exclaimed scrambling hurriedly to his feet and dashing mindlessly to the nearest doorway. “Have you been snooping through my pants?! Dude, not cool – I’ve got some important private sh*t in there!”
He stopped, spinning around in confusion as he looked for his ‘host’… Kidnapper is more like it… WTF, man?
“Spill it, arsehole! Where the Hell’s my stuff?! If you’ve lost it, I’ll f*ck you up!”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 pm

It had been about four hours since Seth had first found the mysterious stranger simply laying in the stinking alleyways of the city backstreets.
Seth had, in his opinion accomplished quite a bit during that time, For example, he had managed to get hold of a taxi, then to his amazement and that of the Taxi driver he had managed to drag the unconscious guy into the taxi and then later on up the stairs and into his overly extravagant apartment on his own.
Seth wasn’t entirely sure what had motivated him to drag a random unconscious guy into his apartment, especially one that stank...perhaps it was the one of those on the edge of the moment things, he assumed so anyway.

Seth glanced down with child-like curiosity at the beat up guy resting on his couch, He had searched guy for pretty much anything that would give him a lead to who this person was and what had happen to him. So far the unconscious guy had a name, Mitch Reid and according his ID document he was about one year younger than Seth.
Seth had also found some pretty interesting stuff on this ‘Mitch’ guy; a few grams of some kind of power Seth could only assume to be heroin and practically every kind of other Drug imaginable. The guy was loaded with the stuff as Seth soon discovered and had the bruised injection markings of an addict.

Seth continued to fiddle with Mitch, finally deciding to something about the poor guy’s wounds out of pure concern for the extremely clean couch he was laying on.
Mitch’s torn up shirt came off easily enough, though Seth made sure it made a beeline straight into the nearest bin.
Treating the wounds came next and Seth stood ready with bandages and antiseptic on hand, however to his surprise the guy already had bandages wrapped around his torso. Seth didn’t find it too strange, he half expected a drug addict to get into tons dangerous of fights, but the new wounds suggested that the bandages had to be removed and then replaced with new ones.
Seth’s unusual coloured eyes glinted with slight excitement; he was curious to see what wounds lay beneath the blood clotted bandages and set to work immediately unravelling them.
He worked carefully and once they were removed what he found beneath them both shocked and horrified him, “This...this guy has them too...the wings” Seth stammered with clear disgust as his pale fingers fondled the black feathers.
Seth shuddered slightly the bumps on this own back paining slightly, as he tried to force his attention back onto Mitch’s wounds and not on the black wings protruding from the guy’s back.
Seth worked quickly cleaning and patching up all Mitch’s wounds, making sure that the black wings were once again firmly strapped to Mitch’s back.

Seth paced his apartment with a slightly bored expression on his face, his eyes draw to the golden grandfather clock in the corner. “3:00 am... huh...I wonder when that Hobo is gonna wake up, hopefully soon....I’m so Damn bored” Seth murmured with an apathetic tone of voice.
Almost on cue sleepy groans could be heard coming from the lounge area, shortly followed by irrational shouting and a few colourful curse words.
Seth cocked an eyebrow cheekily before quickly making his way over towards the lounge.
Mitch seemed to be very much awake now, though he had clearly not seen or even noticed Seth standing in the doorway of the lounge.
“Man, this isn’t funny!, Have you been snooping through my pants?! Dude, not cool – I’ve got some important private sh*t in there!” , Mitch exclaimed mindlessly before running in Seth’s direction. The guy was clearly coming back to his senses and began to search for the ‘Host’ of the apartment, “Spill it, arsehole! Where the Hell’s my stuff?! If you’ve lost it, I’ll f*ck you up!”
Seth remained calm, moving out of Mitch’s reach. The black haired pretty boy then waved his hand gracefully through the air demanding attention as though he were a prince himself, “Calm yourself big guy, you’ll get your drugs back...if you behave of course”
Seth’s violet eyes shadowed, giving his polite features a more sly and unpredictable aura to them. He was clearly not as strong as Mitch, but his aura was enough to make anyone uncomfortable.
“Your Mitch Reid.. Correct?...Hmm I’ve been waiting for almost five hours for you to wake up...watching you sleep was rather boring to be honest” Seth allowed a smirk to taint his mask of polite innocence momentarily before hiding once again.
“You want to know where you are I assume?...So I humbly welcome you to my ‘Quaint’ little apartment” He said emphasising the word quaint, if anything his apartment looked like the inside of an old Victorian palace, just with more nude art than necessary.
Seth eyed Mitch teasingly before holding up a plastic packet, “All your belongings are in here, though I don’t really feel like just giving it you , that be way too easy...Hmmm what shall I do with you?.....how about we play a game?” Seth suggested his tone casually dull.
Seth thought about it for moment, his handsome features placid and innocent, “I want to play....a game of truth or dare Chess; the rules are if a player’s piece is killed they are challenged to answer either a truth or to do a dare set up by the other player” Seth smiled politely.
“Well how about it Mitchy? ... Please play with me so that I can give you your stuff back...After all it would be too cruel if you said no... I hate keeping peoples things” Seth’s innocent pouting and child-like sulking pouring into every word he spoke.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:12 pm

As Mitch spun around to face his ‘host’, his first thought was the most obvious one: How the Hell does this creep know my name?
He clenched his jaw defensively, and calmly closed his hands into fists at his sides. He was in no fit state to fight, even a shrimp like this loser.
Mitch swallowed thickly, his eyes narrowing in a threatening fashion. This guy creeped him out… There was just something about him… And what the f**k was up with this house?! It looked like a cross between an antique store and a particularly erotic art museum.
Mitch shuddered slightly, feeling goosebumps rise on his arms. He wanted his shirt – and not because of the chill.

He met his host’s teasing gaze with a hard, aggressive glare, but his expression changed when the man held up a packet of dearly familiar objects. Mitch automatically snatched at them, but the boy held them tauntingly out of reach. ‘Boy’, now, because by no means was he acting mature enough to be called a ‘man’. Mitch snorted sulkily at the thought.
He would certainly not act so shamelessly immature…
“All your belongings are in here, though I don’t really feel like just giving it you , that would be way too easy... Hmmm what shall I do with you?... How about we play a game?”
Mitch raised an eyebrow at the boy’s words, and murmured cautiously, “I’m listening…”
He was not against games. He quite enjoyed them, really… Though to play for a prize that was already his seemed rather pointless.
More importantly, what was this creep playing at…? What did he want?
“I want to play....a game of truth or dare Chess; the rules are if a player’s piece is killed they are challenged to answer either a truth or to do a dare set up by the other player.”
At this explanation, Mitch’s jaw tightened as his mind darted over a hundred secrets he did not want to tell, but the idea of a dare comforted him. There was nothing – nothing – that he was not ‘daring’ enough to do. ((Oh, Mitchy, but you’ve no idea… XD ))
Of course, he doubted he’d have the patience for chess… It sounded boring as Hell.
“Well how about it Mitchy? ... Please play with me so that I can give you your stuff back...After all it would be too cruel if you said no... I hate keeping peoples things.”
At these words, a bark of laughter jumped unbidden from Mitch’s lips, and a smile formed on his face as he shook his head in grudging respect.
Sheesh… This guy…
“Alright, then.” He replied finally, humouring his host. The stranger had saved his life, after all… “I’ll play your twisted little games – if you’ll answer a few questions for me first.”
You’re not the only one who can make deals, wise guy…
He held up three fingers, then folded down the first, and began.
“One: Who the Hell are you? I don’t give a sh*t how you know my name, but I figure it’s only fair that I know yours.”
He folded down the second finger.
“Two: Why’d you bring me here? Actually, scrap that – I don’t give a crap. If you want to waste your time saving a stranger, that’s your bloody problem.”
And the third…
“Three: I’ll need a shower and a change of clothes.” He glanced around him, and added with a theatrical shudder, “This f***ed up house of yours makes me feel dirty.”
He snorted in irritation, eyes darting to the bag in the stranger’s hand.
Part of him just wanted to beat the guy’s lights out and take the bag from his cold, dead hand – but Mitch had more honour than that. Much as he hated to admit it, this freak had saved his life.
He was in his debt.
The mere thought annoyed him.
“Well!” He snapped, “Are you gonna help me out here, or are you gonna stand there staring at me all day?!”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Seth smirked at Mitch’s aggressive energy, he hadn’t expected a half dead guy to make such a snappy come back…perhaps he wouldn’t be as boring as Seth had predicted after all.
Seth thought over Mitch’s requests with little to no interest, he was not really in the mood for taking orders and answering questions, but surprisingly he opened his mouth to reply, “I suppose it’s only fair you know my name considering I know yours…The name’s Seth…Seth Larkspur”
The black haired pretty boy gave a small polite bow at the mention of his name, his manner altering to ‘Pure’ innocence once again.
“Secondly” he stated as though explaining what was next to come, “ you are now in the City’s Central district, temporarily out of the Sons Of Saints reaches, though my reasons for saving your ass are still unknown even to myself really…Oh well I suppose that doesn’t really matter”
Seth took a few steps towards Mitch before placing a pale finger onto his own lips in simple thought as he gazed around his apartment interior, “…I suppose it is rather grand isn’t it…” Seth clearly had no shame in his overly extravagant and expensive lifestyle.
Seth cocked an eyebrow as he examined Mitch up and down with his eyes, “I suppose you do need a shower...Oh God! Your starting to stink, you smell like a mixture of cat urine and rotting corpse ”, Seth gagged slightly, his eyes watering on cue, his expression suddenly filled with disgust as though it were all perfectly acted.
Seth padded past Mitch into the doorway, “The Bathroom is down the hall, first door on the right, you can use whatever you find in the cupboards” Seth gazed slyly at Mitch out of the corner of his eye, “As for clothes...Well...Hehehe..um...I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll like in one of the wardrobes ”
With that said Seth padded out of the lounge area and into the kitchen calling to Mitch over his shoulder, “I suppose since your currently without house or home you’ll need some sustenance, what do you want to eat for breakfast?, I’ll prep something for you while you disinfect yourself in the shower” Seth added with a cheeky grin.
The boy silently pondered Mitch’s reaction to the mysterious and erotic contents of the wardrobe in the bathroom.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 am

“A rotting…? Gee, thanks, man.” Mitch muttered, rolling his eyes. He shrugged, and sniffed shamelessly at his armpit. He pulled a face, and waved his hand in front of his nose. “Phew, you’re kinda right…” He commented, shrugging. He looked up at Seth, and was rather affronted to find the older boy nearly in tears from his… ‘Stench’.
Ah, well. He did smell terrible…
“The Bathroom is down the hall, first door on the right, you can use whatever you find in the cupboards. As for clothes...Well...Hehehe..um...I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll like in one of the wardrobes ”
Mitch slowly raised an eyebrow, watching Seth cautiously. Somehow, he had a bad feeling about this… What the Hell was that giggle for, huh? He didn’t trust this guy. He was sure that some creepy trick was on it’s way…
Ah, f**k it, he wanted his pot.
Mitch shrugged, and shouldered past Seth with an ‘Ill show you’ type of attitude.
As Mitch was about to enter the bathroom, Seth shouted something about breakfast, and he found himself frowning in confusion. What WAS it with this guy?! One moment he was rude as Hell, the next moment he was cuddly and friendly as a mother f**king teddy bear! Ah, screw it.
“Bacon.” Mitch shot back, shouting over his shoulder, “A f***kload of it.”
Without a word of thanks – since he was not known for his manners – he stepped into the bathroom, and slammed the door closed behind him.

As he opened the cupboard, a yell of surprise burst from his lips.
Inside that innocent, victorian-style cupboard was the most perverted, erotic collection of outfits that Mitch, in all his gangster years, had ever laid eyes on.
“DUDE, WHAT THE F**K IS THIS SH*T?!” He bellowed, snatching the nearest article of clothing, and storming out of the bathroom.
As he entered the hallway, he realised that he was holding some odd contraption of chains and leather in his hand. Frowning in disgust, he held it out before him, and realised that he was touching some sort of revolting leather thong attached to steel chain suspenders.
With an exclamation of horror, Mitch dropped it and jumped away as though it had bitten him.
“F**k, dude! You’re a sick little man, y’know that? This is some messed up sh*t!”
Then, slowly, something began to sink in…
“What d’ya think you were doing, sending me into that cupboard, huh?!”
He was walking angrily toward Seth now, and as he reached him, he grabbed him roughly by the collar, and pinned him up against the wall. “HUH?!” He demanded, a violent snarl pulling his lips back as he banged Seth’s head against the wall.
“D’you expect me to WEAR that crap, you sick, sick bastard?!” His voice lowered rapidly from a shout into a vicious, snarling whisper. “Do I look like your little bitch boy? Do I look like the sort of guy you can bully into your sick little sexcapades, HUH?!”
He fell silent then, a vein in his neck sticking up and throbbing horribly. He was red-faced from anger, panting and shaking, and with his fists clenched at his sides, it honestly looked like it was taking all the self control he had not to punch Seth’s face in right there and then.
The bastard had saved him, after all… F**k.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

(Lol, I miss you already,.. I need the other half of brain and SOON!!!)
(*Grin*, hope this post is okay Very Happy)

Seth strolled casually into the kitchen area making a beeline for the fridge. Once he had reached his destination he kicked himself into cooking mode, grabbing multiple food items, sauces and spices then placing them neatly on the counter top.
The boy was about to continue his task of preparing bacon and breakfast when a sudden rather frightful stream of curses and shouts came streaming in from the bathroom area.
Seth raised an eyebrow curiously before slowly padding into the hallway.
Within seconds Mitch had darted out of the bathroom, banging the door loudly as he did so, the man’s eyes wide with shock and possible panic.
Seth took note of the erotic clothing in Mitch’s hand and immediately the situation made sense to him, though before he could react Mitch’s expression seemed to alter from panic to pure rage, "F**k, dude! You're a sick little man, y'know that? This is some messed up sh*t!
Mitch suddenly went silent as though a grim, sick realization had befallen him, the man’s voice thick with dangerous threat,"What d'ya think you were doing, sending me into that cupboard, huh?!" Seth didn’t react immediately but remained silent, his eyes dull and callous. He desperately wanted to mess with this guy, he wanted to push him past control ... He wanted to see how far Mitch would go. Seth allowed a rather unwise sarcastic retort to escape his lips “Then I suppose you don’t want clothes? Not that I really care, Nudes are more my thing anyway?”
Seth allowed a cruel smirk to play upon his handsome features, his acting hiding away the instinctual fear building up inside him.
Mitch advanced angrily towards Seth, grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt and lifting him so that his feet no longer touched the ground. Seth’s panic seemed to get the better of him as he finally grasped how much bigger and stronger Mitch actually was.
Mitch had Seth pinned up against the wall, he obviously wasn’t going anywhere without giving the guy some answers.
Seth felt his head bang into the hard brick wall, instantly disorientating him. Mitch’s contorted face close to his he could smell vague traces of marijuana on his breath, “D'you expect me to WEAR that crap, you sick, sick bastard?!... Do I look like your little bitch boy? Do I look like the sort of guy you can bully into your sick little sexcapades, HUH?!"
Seth coughed roughly as his collar began to choke him, his voice becoming weak and fragile on demand “You’re hurting me… put me down…please” (This Dude loves to act XD)
Seth watched Mitch, his own eyes utterly pathetic and defeated.
Seth predicted a slight hesitance in Mitch and immediately like a shark on blood grabbed Mitch’s collar, pulling painfully himself closer to Mitch’s face, all weakness gone.
Seth grinned dangerously as though ready to fight, but when he spoke his voice held a surprisingly passive, yet firm tone, “Don’t worry I’m not going to F**k you, I’m not going to make you do anything perverted…I’m not going to do anything.”
Seth’s grin faded as he released Mitch’s collar, he eyed the strange man quietly wondering if Mitch would realized him.
As the two stood in silence, the strange familiar clicking sound of a door unlocking could be heard in the background.
Seth pulled his eyes away from Mitch to stare confusedly at the front door as it slowly opened.
A familiar voice filled the room as the figure of a tall man stepped through the door, “Seth you Bastard! Where have you been? You missed your 5am appointment…And what the F**k are you doing with that guy” the stranger bellowed.
Seth rolled his eyes while sighing deeply, he was still hanging in Mitch’s iron clasp grip, “Vince calm down, this isn’t what it looks like..God! You know I’d never F**k anyone who isn’t a client” Seth retorted annoyed.
The man known as Vince was currently acting as Seth’s “Pimp”, though he preferred the term “Agent”. He was quite tall and much older than both Seth and Mitch; his attire consisted of Dark aviator glasses which hid his eyes and a formal black suit.
Vince cocked an eyebrow at Seth’s rude retort, “Oh really? …Well you better hope that’s the case… Who the heck is this guy anyway, he looks familiar… A friend of yours?”
Seth turned his head to face Mitch, he silently pondered why Vince had recognized Mitch, but said nothing. He suddenly replied to Vince, “This guy happens to an old friend of mine, I’m thinking of taking him on as my new body guard”
Vince didn’t look too pleased with Seth, but shrugged in response. “Do whatever you want to, but don’t be late for any more appointments… I’m not going to bail you out of trouble every time Seth, You better grow up soon.”Vince didn’t have the time or patience to fight with a child like Seth.
And it wasn’t long before Vince was out the door as quickly as he had come, leaving Seth and Mitch alone.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

((Not really in a typy mood, but I want to get the post done… So forgive any crappiness. XD ))

At Seth’s request to put him down, Mitch’s grip tightened a moment – the he reluctantly loosened his grip on Seth’s collar. The guy already looked scared – and no matter how sick and creepy he was, it was pretty obvious that he was harmless.
All the same, he was not taking any chances…
With a sigh, he grudgingly dropped Seth – only to have the boy launch right at him – seizing his collar this time, and standing far too close for comfort. Mitch’s lips pulled back in a vicious snarl, and his clenched fist readied a punch – but before he could punch the little bastard’s lights out, Seth said something that calmed him, just slightly.
“Don’t worry I’m not going to F**k you, I’m not going to make you do anything perverted…I’m not going to do anything.”
Well, it was to be hoped that the perverted fool wouldn’t try anything! Mitch was not fond of the idea of killing his rescuer – but if it came down to that, he would not hesitate. He had taken undeserving lives before.

But before he could think on the matter any further, an unfamiliar voice jolted him out of his thoughts.
Mitch wheeled around instantly, and with a bright glint of metal he suddenly held a dagger in his hand – whipped from its place in his sock.
A growling noise issued from his throat, but before he could speak a word, Seth had answered the stranger.
Slowly lowering his weapon, Mitch stepped away, and observed suspiciously from a distance.

Finally, everything began to fall into place.
Vince… Yes, Mitch knew him – but if the man did not recognise him, then he was certainly not going to help.
Instead, he turned away to hide his sudden grin – busying himself by picking at a speck of dirt on the knife.
When he heard the door close behind Vince, he spoke softly – not even bothering to face Seth.
“So… You’re a f**king bitch boy, are you?” He questioned, turning back to Seth with a taunting smirk.
“Man, you must do some freaky sh*t to afford a place like this…”
He was grinning in earnest now – clearly more amused by Seth’s occupation than anything else.
He didn’t feel threatened any more… In fact, he just didn’t give a crap any more.
“So… Bodyguard, huh…?” He questioned, arching one eyebrow. “You made a f**king good choice there, Mate, I’ll give you that… But let me ask you this: What makes you think I’m going to be on your side?”
With that cryptic question, he winked and turned on his heel – heading back to the bathroom.
He’d find something wearable… Seth had to have some decent clothes…
With a shrug, Mitch vanished into the bathroom.

He returned nearly a half-hour later – clean, except for the dirty bandages that he had rewrapped around the strange growths on his back.
He had found some jeans and a plain black T-shirt. They were a little small for him, but thankfully the tightness complimented his toned muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:11 am

(( LOL, Mitch is so funny XD, Post was super cute, *Swoons*
Nawww Polo, why do you have to be so awesome at Digital art XD, I’m soooooo Jealous, *Wails*
You must teach me your skills, My Master Buddy, *Winks* ))

Mitch had turned so that his back faced Seth, “So… You’re a f**king bitch boy, are you?”, Mitch turned back to face Seth a taunting smirk upon his lips.
Seth didn’t trust Mitch too much, but replied with a friendly sort of casualness, “Looks like you’ve finally figured it out”, Seth winked mischievously at Mitch.
Mitch didn’t seem to notice, his eyes seemed to roam the room, “Man, you must do some freaky sh*t to afford a place like this…”
Seth’s eyes gleamed slyly at that comment, “F*ck Dude... you have no Idea” Seth grinned back at Mitch – who’s expression seemed to be painted with obvious amusement.
Seth noticed Mitch relax and think for moment, “So… Bodyguard, huh?... You made a f**king good choice there, Mate, I’ll give you that… But let me ask you this: What makes you think I’m going to be on your side?”
Seth put a long finger too his lips as he pondered an answer to Mitch’s question, “Well... no offence but you kinda owe me for saving your Ass...If you think about my offer carefully you’ll be doing the exact same for me, only on a regular basis and you’ll get paid for it ” Seth grinned back at Mitch as the guy headed back to the Bathroom.
Mitch reappeared in the Kitchen area about half an hour later. By this time Seth had already finished setting up breakfast for the two of them. Plates, eating utensils and large bowls full of toast, bacon, salad, egg and flapjacks littered the expensive looking mahogany dining table. Seth turned to face Mitch, he was impressed and a little surprised with Mitch’s clean attire and devilishly handsome looks. His violet eyes darkened slyly as he stole a quick look at Mitch’s perfectly developed torso muscles ((LOL, Seth’s a bit of a Perv XD))
Seth smiled politely, his own attire had changed slightly, he now wore a classy white apron, black pants, a white collar shirt and a purple silk bow tie.
He gave a small royal Bow, “Breakfast is served...I hope this is too your liking?”
Seth walked over towards the table taking a seat at the far end of it. He spooned a little bit of everything into his plate before eating. Though the way he ate suggested that he someone who didn’t really have a good appetite.
Seth paused for a moment, suddenly thinking deeply about something” Hmm... Mitch I didn’t really think about this, but you possibly already have a job do you?...I mean you must have done something good to afford all that pot” Seth paused again, his unusual eyes gleaming, “Speaking of Pot and all things nice, I better return your stuff...” Seth scratched in his pocket for a moment before bringing out a packet full of stuff that had lived once in Mitch’s pockets.
Seth tossed the packet casually to Mitch before speaking in a tone that was both friendly and firm “I only have one rule, No smoking in the house...you can use the balcony area for that though...” He waggled his finger teasingly, “The smoking thing is mostly to keep the furniture safe.”
Seth prodded his food playfully with his fork, before eating a little more.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 am

((Haha! I'm glad it was okay. Razz
DUDE!!! Did you SEE your Demex?! XD You're too friggin amazing! I'm just trying to keep up with you. cyclops *DIES*

*Points* Look Inkerz, I posted right away! I'm such a good Polo! Very Happy *Wags tail* ))

Mitch had to admit, this guy was sharper than he looked…
”You kinda owe me for saving your Ass...If you think about my offer carefully you’ll be doing the exact same for me, only on a regular basis, and you’ll get paid for it. ”
Those words followed his thought pattern exactly. He owed Seth for saving him – and he refused to live in debt to anybody. This arrangement was perfect. He didn’t mind protecting Seth, as long as he didn’t cross paths with the Saints. They would probably skin him alive if they found out he had been saved… Come to think of it, they would probably skin Seth alive, too, for saving him…
These thoughts scuttled through Mitch’s head as he shovelled his breakfast mindlessly into his mouth – not bothering to thank Seth, or even to wait for him before starting.
His manners were exactly the opposite of Seth’s.
He only finally started paying attention again when Seth’s voice caught his attention.
”Hmm... Mitch I didn’t really think about this, but you possibly already have a job do you?...I mean you must have done something good to afford all that pot. Mitch considered this for a moment, but before he could answer, Seth added, ” Speaking of Pot and all things nice, I better return your stuff…” He tossed the packet toward Mitch, then – and he caught it as though it were the queen’s china – shoving it roughly into his pocket with a dirty look at Seth for taking it in the first place.
Seth said something about rules, but Mitch wasn’t listening – he was still thinking over what had been said a moment before.
“A job, huh…?” He mused, speaking through a mouthful of his third serving of bacon. “Hm, you could say that.” He snorted in amusement, and smirked, shaking his head. “But I doubt my, uh… ‘Employers’,” His fingers made inverted commas in the air, “Would take kindly to having me back…”
He rubbed his goatee thoughtfully – the tight sleeve of Seth’s shirt creeping up away from the bulge of his shoulder muscle – thus revealing the large ‘S.O.S’ tattooed untidily on his skin.
One thing was certain, that did not stand for ‘Save Our Souls’.
Sons of Saints…
“About your offer.” Mitch said, dropping hit cutlery on his empty plate, and wiping his hand over his mouth. ((This guy has no manners. He’s gross. XD )) “The bodyguard thing, I mean…”
He paused, shoving his chair back, and rocking it back to rest his feet on the table. He opened the packet that Seth had tossed him, and began casually rolling a joint. ((Why does that sound so weird? Razz ))
“I’ll accept.” He finished at last, lifting the little paper tube to his lips, and producing a lighter from his pocket. “On one condition…” He went on, his voice muffled by the joint, “I do things…” He lit it, and dropped the lighter back into his pocket.
Two fingers slowly plucked the joint from his lips, and he blew a puff of smoke directly toward Seth.
“My way.” He concluded finally, a smirk forming on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

(( LOL! XD, *Pets the Polo creature*
So How was your first day as a Matric?...Mine was kinda weird, but it didn’t suck to bad XD, *Nods*
* Offers Dog biscuit*, Sorry it took me a while to come up with a reply, this one is a bit boring, hope it doesn’t suck to bad, LOL...I’m not sure where to go from here LOL , Got any idea’s oh mighty Polo-Sama?))

Seth grinned cunningly at his new bodyguard; he was very pleased that Mitch had accepted the position. He had run into a few tight spots in the past with clients who wouldn’t pay, but his main concern these days happened to involve rival prostitutes and their violent tactics in trying to sabotage his reputation and steal away rich clients.
Seth felt the hair on his neck raise at the thought of his rivals; they were dangerous people, fueled by Jealousy and lust. Seth had had a taste of their violence many times; he had even lost his precious Mentor and First love, Lilith through them.
Seth gave a small cough as the smoke from Mitch’s cigarette blew into his face, “Your way Huh? ... How terribly interesting...Fine, We’ll see if your way works” Seth stated with slight amusement as he waved away the smoke.
The boy rolled his violet eyes at the clearly rebellious man he had just taken into his home... this was defiantly going to be troublesome, but he figure if he could handle F**king for a career, he could handle Mitch’s bad manners and furniture hazardous habits. ((Seth doesn’t know what he’s getting into LOL XD))

Seth stretched his shoulders absent mindedly as he finished cleaning up the last of the dishes. He had already sent an SMS earlier to Vince, explaining Mitch’s new position and how the guy needed some new clothes, toiletries and a regular salary. Vince responded a little while later and to Seth’s relief, he was surprisingly keen on the idea.
Seth turned his attention back to Mitch who in the meantime had been provided with a suitable ash tray, much to the relief of the wooden dining table.
The boy brushed his midnight black hair gracefully away from his face before leaning uncomfortably closer to Mitch
“Vince wants me to meet up with a client in two hours...” Seth stated boredly, an exaggerated sigh escaping through his pale lips, “So I’m off to get showered and ready...By the way don’t burn down the house while I gone.” Seth stated with a playfully teasing tone before heading in the direction of the bathroom calling to Mitch over his shoulder, “Vince might come by to give you some new bodyguard “Toys” and provide you with something more suitable to wear...In my opinion just milk him for whatever you want.”
With that said Seth hastily disappeared into the bathroom, locking the door behind him as he did so.
He slowly pulled off his shirt, tossing it casually into a nearby wash basket as he turned to face a massive Mirror that took up most of the wall. His attention now on his pale toned back reflected in the mirror and the tiny white feathered wings protruding from his shoulder blades.
He shuddered as he carefully caressed the wings, they were soft beneath his touch, though he far from loved them. In his eyes they were disgusting, bird like appendages...they needed to be removed once again. Seth walked silently over towards a CD player resting on one of the bathroom shelves, he flipped on the on switch, cranking up the volume to high.
The voice of the famous rock singer Leon Hunter, came blearing out into the room.
Seth gave a weak smile at the rock music he so loved, before turning his attention back to the removal of the wings. His eyes suddenly gleamed; obtaining a reddish glint as he slowly opened the drawer of the bathroom counter. His fingers finding their way around a sharp, silver scissors and a plain piece of cloth.
Seth placed the cloth between his teeth, an expression of crazed hatred painted his features as he began cutting away at the feathery appendages. Pain seared through his back as the savage crunching and snapping of bones could be heard between the rapid snapping motion of the scissors.
White feathers, flesh and clotted blood littered the bathroom floor where Seth stood, his eyes dulled and wet with tears.

About an Hour Later Seth emerged from the bathroom, clean, energetic and shirtless.
His back miraculously held no signs of self mutilation, only perfect pale skin, unscarred and lightly toned like a living marble sculpture.
He gave Mitch an uncomfortably sly wink as he pulled on his famous trademark red hood, “Did Vince give you your stuff yet?”
Seth padded over towards the lounge area retrieving a red rug sack filled with numerous erotic outfits, condoms and other...um stuff. ((*Wink*))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm

(( It wasn’t bad. Boring and pointless, but it was pretty cool being ‘matric’, y’know? The same, but… Different. O.o Glad to hear that yours wasn’t too horrible. Wink

Got nothing – so sorry if this is bad. XD ))

Mitch smirked in smug satisfaction when Seth did not condemn him for breaking the one rule set so far. Just as well – because he was used to getting away with murder, literally and figuratively.
After a while of smoking in peaceful silence, Seth invaded his space again – and Mitch glared lazily at him as he spoke.
“Vince wants me to meet up with a client in two hours… So I’m off to get showered and ready...By the way don’t burn down the house while I gone.”
He couldn’t help but snicker at the word ‘client’ – but he managed to mask it with a fake cough.
Seth turned away, then – and on his way to the bathroom, he added one last comment over his shoulder. “Vince might come by to give you some new bodyguard “Toys” and provide you with something more suitable to wear...In my opinion just milk him for whatever you want.”
“Sounds fun.” Mitch shot back, smiling after Seth as he disappeared into the bathroom.
For a while there was silence – then the voice of Leon Hunter (( XD )) roared loudly from somewhere in Seth’s direction.
Mitch groaned and rolled his eyes, banging his head dramatically against the backrest of the chair.
“This kid is so f*cking gay…” He complained to himself, grumbling irritably even when he began tapping his foot to the rock music.

During the time that Seth was getting ready, Vince did swing by, and Mitch coerced and threatened his way into getting everything he could possibly want for his new ‘job’ – and more. Frankly, just his fists and a decent lighter would probably have been enough for him, but where was the fun in that?
Besides – good guns fetched a lot of cash on the black market, and that cash could be reinvested in good drugs.
The stuff he had at that moment was total crap. He couldn’t even get high off it – it just gave him a buzz…

When Seth reappeared from the bathroom, Mitch glanced over at him, and acknowledged his wink with a stiff nod. Now that he knew Seth was a prostitute, he didn’t find the boy’s erotic actions quite as worrisome. It was just… Normal.
He answered Seth’s question by buckling a weapon belt around his waist, and adorning it with a small handgun, and a couple of daggers.
“Before we go…” He said, turning to Seth with a hard, glare. “I refuse to enter Sons of Saints territory. And no, it’s not because I’m scared – I’m just smart enough to know that if those betraying bastards learn I’m still alive, they’ll stop at nothing to take me down – and frankly, I can’t be arsed taking on a hang single-handedly at the moment…” He shrugged casually, then brushed past Seth on his way to the door.
“Well? We goin’ or what?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 am

((*Sniff*, I really miss my Polo-Sama...*Wails dramatically*
You Post was awesome thanks Very Happy...Mine on the other hand is yet again Pointless XD
Oh guess what happen today, Hehe...My mom found a baby bird, I’m not sure what kind of bird is...poor thing doesn’t look too well though, I hope it doesn’t die ))

Seth thought carefully over Mitch’s words, he wanted to know as much as possible about this guy. He had managed to piece together that Mitch had been part of the Sons of Saints gang, the tattoo on his muscular shoulder told him that much at least.
Seth also could assume that Mitch must have done something pretty hardcore to get gang bashed by his own gang and then left for dead. Then again perhaps Mitch’s raven black wings also held a secret to his dismissal from the gang.

Seth broke from his thoughts, giving Mitch an idle shrug before opening his mouth to respond casually ((I’m using that word way to many times XD)), “...I suppose you don’t want to know who of your fellow gang members I’m F**king then?...Don’t worry I usually don’t stray onto their turf ...Often” Seth gave a rather cruel smile as he followed Mitch out the door.

********** ((*Sings Loudly* LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!! XD))

Seth sat sulkily in the back seat of the Taxi while Mitch sat up front with the driver.
Throughout the entire ride Seth had been behaving like a complete and utter child, whining about sitting in the back seat and pulling rude faces at Mitch whenever the man threatened him to shut him up using ether his knife or his fists. The whole experience was especially traumatic to the Driver of the taxi, who had somehow ended up as the occasional target of both boys. ((Had to be Done LOL XD))
It was a great relief to both parties when they finally arrived at their destination; The Upper class area of Haven City and all its expensively designed buildings.
Seth gazed silently through the taxi window, his eyes locked on to the building the taxi had parked in front of. Its bizarre design reminded him of a massive rectangular umbrella; he beamed at the ridiculous comparison he had made before turning his attention to the taxi driver as he announced their arrival in his African American accent.
Seth gazed briefly at Mitch before tossing the taxi driver a tip. The boy then opened the car door and made his way towards the building’s entrance, his bodyguard at his side like a blood thirsty hound.
The two entered the building with ease, the security were pacified quickly with the building Pass Seth had mysteriously obtained and provided. It wasn’t long before the two of them had reached the reception desk. A pretty blonde haired woman suddenly looked up at them, recognizing Seth immediately, “It’s good to see you again Sir...The corporate head; Your sister, has been anxiously awaiting your arrival”
Seth’s entire childish personality altered at once, he spoke with a deeper more mature voice and tone, his eyes dulled as though by age, he no longer looked young, “It is a pleasure to see that you are looking after my sister so well, I must thank you for your kindness to her...May I ask after her husband?”
The blonde woman blushed slightly at Seth’s politeness, before giving Mitch a kind smile too, She then continued to speak, “Her husband is very well too, though you probably won’t see him as he is unfortunately away on a business trip in China”
Seth nodded as though hearing this disappointed him greatly, “I see...My sister must be lonely without him”
Seth’s violet eyes became a more bluish colour as he turned his gaze to the floor, then slowly looking back at the woman he added, “I better go see her” in a more pitiful concerned tone.
The blond woman smiled sweetly, though it was clearly apparent that Seth’s concern over his “Sister” had saddened her slightly. She suddenly nodded in approvable, “You two can take the elevator, I’ll let the corporate head know you are here”
With that said Seth gave a final grateful bow, ”Thank you ... That would be greatly appreciated”, before calmly walking towards the elevator, Mitch still at his Side as the doors of the evaluator enveloped them.
Seth gave a casual stretch before turning to Mitch, “How did you like my acting? ...The situations at most of these higher corp. places usually involves quite a bit a story telling” Seth allowed a mischievous grin to paint his handsome face, “After all... no one wants to know or even hear about how high class people, like the corporate head, f**k around with prostitutes...If her husband found out the company could fall into financial ruin, Hence the lying.”
Seth watched Mitch curiously, he pondered over the twisted lives people lead.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 am

((Loved the post, but have to wait for some muse to return to me. XD Going to have to keep my posts short, too - just can't keep up with everything. O.o *Deadness* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 am

((Okay cool I understand, But please post soon Very Happy
Lol I like your new username XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 am

Mitch watched Seth’s little act with quite some interest – calmly resisting the urge to laugh at the boy’s sudden change in demeanor. Obviously, he was good at what he did – and here Mitch had thought that being a whore was all about f**king around. Apparently, there was more to it than that… This realization made his respect for Seth grow just slightly.
The guy knew what was expected of him, and he pulled it off with perfection. Even Mitch wouldn’t have been able to see through Seth’s mature act, if he hadn’t been arguing like a sulky kid for the whole drive mere minutes before… Mitch gave a quiet snort of amusement at the thought, then nodded to receptionist and followed Seth to the elevator. He didn’t bother trying to fit in – he stuck out like a sore thumb in this place. Everything about him screamed ‘badass’ – and he was f**king proud of it!!
With a haughty huff, he stepped into the elevator, and leaned casually against the wall, acting as though he owned the place.
“How did you like my acting?” Seth asked suddenly, ”The situations at most of these higher corp. places usually involves quite a bit a story telling. After all... no one wants to know or even hear about how high class people, like the corporate head, f**k around with prostitutes...If her husband found out the company could fall into financial ruin, Hence the lying.”
“Impressive.” Mitch answered with a smirk, “Maybe you should give up prostitution and become an actor? Although…” He paused a moment, “That’s the same job, just different outfits.” He shrugged, then scratched the back of his head and shifted his weight from one foot to the other – watching Seth curiously.
The guy was smart, handsome… And it was obvious he’d had a proper upbringing, because everything about him screamed a wealthy childhood. So how was it that he had reached the point that he could f**k for a living, and smile about it…? Surely there were better options for him. Did he just enjoy the perks…? Perhaps he did – but somehow Mitch struggled to believe that.
“Hey, Seth.” He said, finally, “Why’d you start doin’ this anyway? I gotta say, ya don’t seem the, uh… Correct ‘type’ for this job.” He raised an eyebrow, “I can’t help but think you’d be able to make something better of yourself. And that ain’t a compliment, man – I don’t do that sh*t. I’m just sayin’, I don’t understand why you do it…”
He drummed his fingers softly against the silver support bar behind him in a subtly threatening fashion, emphasizing the fact that he wanted an answer to his question – and he wanted it fast. He did not like feeling curious, so he wanted to know what he wanted to know before the curiosity burnt him. Only fire was allowed to do that.

((*Phew* Finally. XD Keeping my posts short from now on, because I can’t cope with longer ones. Razz I have to be in the right typing mood for them – with short posts I just kinda wing it.
Amped to carry on, though! Sorry for the delay… *Facepalm*

How’s the birdy doing? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 am

(*Glomps*, Hehe I totally understand, I'll be keeping my posts shorter as well...Between the school work and the heat, "Dies", Mine will definitely be shorter next time LOL......Sorry about this crappy post XD

Hehe I'm amped too!, Sorry about the dely on this side though...tis been very busy.....as for the Birdy, Um..I'm a very bad parent....RIP XO ))

Seth's eyes followed Mitch's every movement, A sudden vail of unease and mild mistrust enveloped the boy. No one had ever questioned him about his career or why he did what he did...He wasn't sure how to react or even how to reply... Hell!, where would he start?
Seth cast his gaze to the floor, his bangs falling over his eyes, his perfected friendly smile suddenly pasting it's self onto his features as a defensive reaction, "I must admit I don't think i would have expected to hear a question like that from, No offense someone like you...Why do I do the things I do?...." Seth's voice trailed off, his tone unusually dull.
Seth open his mouth to continue speaking, his lips quivering slightly as he did so, "If you want to know about my career I suppose you'll need to know a little bit of my history" His faltering tone slowely gathering it's usual sly rhythm again. "It started about 4 years ago, back when I still lived with my parents in their perfect little manor. I knew no evil back then, I just kept to myself and concentrated on getting perfect school grades." Seth looked up at Mitch, he grinned, "I was one weak and stupid son of B*tch back then, I always got bullied and never knew when to keep my mouth shut...Of course one day I managed to get myself into really deep in the sh*t. "
Seth paused for a moment, watching Mitch's fingers tap rhythmically against the silver support bar of the elevator. "I managed to piss off the school bully, some hot shot gang member by the name of Keith. Who knew the lengths he would go to for revenge...hehe...He and his gang made me pay for my words though. They got me after school, about Seven of them all attacking me at once..." Seth's smile held it's place , his eyes watered slightly as he spoke, "I was mutilated, gang raped and pretty much F*cked!, I honestly thought I was goin to die that day. Thankfully Keith's 'Gang' got cold feet when it came to deposing of my body...they took off leaving me alone with the b*stard. " Seth noticed Mitch's curiosity, It amused him slightly, "Keith took me to a bridge overlooking the river my home was named after...In a moment of rage I managed to bash his head in with...um I can't remember what it was...might have been a rock. On any case we both fell into the river and as far as I know Keith drowned...I on the other hand was never found by my parents. Nope I managed to get rescued by Vince....I guess things sorta snowballed from there on, I kinda owed him and I needed the money."
Seth gave a small shrug, returning to his usually mischievous attitude, "Um Mitch...Is it just me or did the elevator stop working.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 am

"I must admit I don't think i would have expected to hear a question like that from, No offence someone like you...”
Mitch smiled at these words. He couldn’t help it – it was so fitting… He never lived up to expectations. Never. It wasn’t that he wasn’t good enough – oh no, far from it… It was simply because his exterior did not match his interior. He gave people strange first impressions – the sort that made them form strange opinions of him. It wasn’t intentional – it just worked out that way… But always, right from the start, he would surprise them.
That was him: Mitch Reid, one big f**king surprise…
((Don’t ask, I have no idea what the Hell he’s on about, either. XD ))

He listened patiently as Seth told his story – and though his expression remained neutral, inwardly, his emotions fluctuated.
He pitied Seth for what had happened to him – but more than that, he empathised. He knew how it felt to be screwed over and f**ked around. Well, perhaps not in the same way as Seth, but he understood the boy’s feelings well enough.
What he didn’t understand was how Seth could just stand there, that stupid bloody smile on his face, talking about what must have been the most traumatic experience of his life without the slightest hint of remorse.
There was something wrong with this kid! He needed to get angry! Mitch looked him in the eye, and all he saw was a little boy: Hopeless, discarded and broken – drowning slowly in his own despair.
He had given up on the world, and that just didn’t sit well with the big dog… ((Really, Mitch? XD ))
Seth reminded him of himself, in a way. He found it insulting that the boy (For Mitch could not bring himself to think of this prissy princess as a man) had given up on himself. He couldn’t accept it – he wanted to see Seth’s anger! He wanted to see the mindf**king fury that must have been eating this guy up day and night since that fateful day!

As Seth’s speech drew to a close, Mitch began subtly feeling around behind him – his hand searching for something on the cold steel of the elevator.
There!
The lights flickered, and with a dull creaking sound, motion ceased.
There was silence a moment.
"Um Mitch...Is it just me or did the elevator stop working?”
Mitch looked up at Seth, and met his mischievous expression with a calm, sweet smile.
“Oh, I know it did.” He said, his voice exactly matching his smile.
He raised his hand, and held it out before him. In it was a red T-shaped object – the pull-out handle of the elevator’s emergency brake.
((*Coughs* I’m not making any of this up… XD ))
He slipped it into his belt, and took a slow, threatening step toward Seth.
He stopped right in front of the boy, drawing himself to his full height and looking down on him.
“So…” He purred, his lips slipping back into a sinister smirk – though with the way it bared his teeth, it might almost have been a snarl. “You’re a spineless little Bitch-boy, are you…?”
He took a step closer, his chest pressing up against Seth’s, and completely without warning, his hand slipped behind Seth’s back, and gave a suggestive squeeze where the sun don’t shine.
“I guess I could just take anything I want from you, huh…? Well, except your pride.” He scoffed, “Clearly, you managed to lose that one on your own…”

((Again, don’t ask. I have no friggin’ idea. XD Ah, Mitch… *Sighs and shakes head* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 am

(LMAO! Awesome Post! , I must have re-read the last bit about five times..Tis so funny XD...Poor Seth...He got is ass grabbed LOL!!!!!) (Sorry about taking so long to reply XD)

“Oh, I know it did.” Mitch stated with unnerving calmness.
His hard features glued together with a sickeningly sweet smile as he revealed the tiny pull out handle of the elevator’s emergency brake. Seth felt droplets of cold unease leak into his stomach, his violet eyes widened slightly at the sight of the T-Shaped object wedged between Mitch’s calloused fingers.
For a moment he mistook Mitch’s action to be a typical boisterous joke, perhaps a little revenge for all the boy’s whining back in the Taxi... but that idea faded quickly.
Mitch advanced slowly towards Seth, the man’s eyes suddenly filled with dangerous cruelty, his tranquil tone and expression melting away like hot wax.
Seth’s instincts alerted him to the threat radiating off Mitch, Was he expecting a fight? ... Instinctively the boy took a step backward, his pale perfectly manicured hands silently latching onto the steel bar of the elevator for support. This time he had nowhere to run to.
Seth felt his breathing quicken at the thought of no escape, his lovely rosy lips pulled into a defiant yet pathetic smile as Mitch’s massive shadow loomed over his small frail frame.
The man’s warm breath tickled Seth’s neck as he purred dangerously in the boy’s ear, “So… You’re a spineless little Bitch-boy, are you…?”
Seth narrowed his eyes, his smile warping dangerously at Mitch’s words; he silently nodded in agreement, before retorting with sly confidence, “Spineless is a little harsh now isn’t it?” He gave a small hesitant laugh as Mitch stepped closer. This time pressing his chest heavily against Seth’s own. The boy felt his heartbeat quicken as he stood helplessly between the steel bar and Mitch. His sly apathetic expression holding its place as Mitch’s hand wandered down his back, his frail body tensing at the squeeze of Mitch’s hand.
“I guess I could just take anything I want from you, huh…? Well, except your pride... Clearly, you managed to lose that one on your own…

Seth’s hands slowly snaked their way onto Mitch’s chest, his fingers caressing the muscles hidden beneath the tight material of the black shirt, “I suppose you could couldn’t you?...But perhaps I should remind you that whatever you do to me will come out of your pay...After all I don’t F**k for free...as for my pride, who knows where that went” Seth’s eyes flicked dangerously, his tone seductive and silky.
“Of course I could always offer you another more ‘Tasteful’ service... free of charge” Seth stated with a flirtatious flick of his tongue. His gentle hands making their way down Mitch’s defined torso like liquid silk before coming to a rest upon the man’s crotch area. (I think Seth likes Mitch’s moobs!! XD)
Seth held a dangerous aura of his own, though it had nothing to do with brute strength or violence. He was pathetically stubborn and fearfully manipulative; He didn’t like at lose at any game or fight.

(Oops... So much for a short post XD, Yikes...Um maybe we can do a time skip or perhaps the elevator can randomly start working again....We must stop them for their own good POLO!!! XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm

((No worries, Mitch is still being homophobic. XD I'm away for the weekend - matric camp - so I've quickly concocted this mess for you now. Wink ))

“WHAT THE F**K, MAN?!” Mitch exclaimed angrily, jumping back a step, and slapping Seth’s hand away roughly. “What the f**k is wrong with you?!” He demanded, glaring furiously. This time, he actually looked angry – not sneakily sadistic, or smilingly violent – but downright angry. And it was this more than anything that proved he still considered Seth his ally. That had never changed.
“Get angry!” He snapped, shoving the boy roughly backwards, so he slammed into the metal handrail of the elevator.
“Get pissed with me, goddammit!” He had Seth by the shoulders now, and he was shaking him.
He wasn’t sure why he cared so much… But it bothered him that this boy who, in a way, shared so much with himself – could just give up so easily…
“Seriously, is f**king all you know? Now I don’t care if you’re a bloody hooker, Dude – that’s messed up! For f**k’s sake, stand up for yourself! And do it with some f**king pride, you bastard! You can’t have thrown it all away!”
Mitch realized now that he had Seth by the collar, and that his lips had pulled back in a snarl as he glared directly into the boy’s mysterious, violet eyes.
Finally, he got a hold of himself, and released Seth’s collar with a sigh, cursing under his breath and turning away.
Something twitched on his back – a pair of telltale lumps beneath his shirt stirring as they responded to his fierce emotion.
“I know there’s more to you, than…” Mitch turned slowly back, glanced Seth up and down, then gestured vaguely to him. “All this. I mean, come on, man… Groping me? That’s your go-to defense?”
He shook his head in disgusted incredulity, then annunciated slowly, “F**ked. Up.
It was strange… This was the first time Mitch had actually ‘cared’ for somebody in years. Even if he had a funny way of showing it, he honestly wanted to help Seth. This strange boy had grasped his attention – and he couldn’t help but think that there was something more under that smooth exterior of his.
He could tell that Seth was proud by nature – and to think that such a man could have fallen so far was just…
Well, in a word, he felt mindf**ked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 pm

((Naaaaaww Mitch actual cares for Seth XD, That’s Too Cute!!!.....Sorry AGAIN for taking so long to reply, School is practically the theft of time, *Sigh*
Glad to hear you went on the scary school camp Though Very Happy, *Is super proud of buddy*))

Seth stared at Mitch with utter bewilderment; he didn’t understand this guy at all...hadn’t he reacted the way Mitch wanted him too? ... Didn’t Mitch want what he was offering? ...He had come onto him after all hadn’t he?
Seth felt his body burst with pain as Mitch slammed him angrily into the cold steel handrail of the elevator.
“Get angry! ... Get pissed with me, goddammit”
Seth’s eyes glazed over with stubborn defiance as Mitch came at him once again, this time grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking his small limp form like a lifeless ragdoll, “Seriously, is f**king all you know? Now I don’t care if you’re a bloody hooker, Dude – that’s messed up! For f**k’s sake, stand up for yourself! And do it with some f**king pride, you bastard! You can’t have thrown it all away!”
Mitch’s dark eyes burned into Seth’s apathetic gaze, his piercing words had clearly shattered some of Seth’s weaker defences. His aggressive tone had held some kind of familiar desperation to it, something Seth had not heard in a very long time...he identified Mitch’s hidden emotion as concern...a small form of kindness, which Seth had over the years learned to fear.
Concern was a kindness too real for his liking; he felt insecure and knew Mitch could now see his bruised ego. In violent retaliation Seth snarled a venomous reply, “So what if it’s all F**ked Up!...It’s my F**king life, I don’t need you get involved and tell me how to do my job!...Can’t you see that I perfectly fine just the way I am, I’m a perfect F**king whore”
Seth felt Mitch’s hand tightened around his collar, the man’s lips pulled into a terrifying snarl. Seth stared back at Mitch, his Violet eyes regaining their smug slyness.
The two stubbornly glared at each other for long minutes as silent understanding passed between them.
Though It wasn’t long before the collar of Seth’s shirt began to cut into the soft skin of his neck. The boy coughed instinctively, his stubborn gaze faltering, allowing Mitch to win the fight by default.
Mitch calmed himself, and in doing so released the slightly more than pathetic boy. The man’s gaze was distant and he turned his eyes away from Seth, before speaking once again, “I know there’s more to you, than…” Seth felt guilt claw at his insides, but Mitch continued to speak before he could respond, ...All this. I mean, come on, man… Groping me? That’s your go-to defence?...F**ked Up”
Seth cocked an eyebrow audaciously as Mitch faced him once again. The boy’s handsome face twisted into a teasing expression, “I suppose you can’t expect anything less if you fight a prostitute while using Sex as your weapon...Good Try though”
Seth unconsciously allowed a pure, happy sort of smile to momentarily paint his features as he faced Mitch. The purity of the smile altered his entire appearance, making him look older, mature and generally quite different; he looked like his original self, before all the pain.
He honestly felt grateful to Mitch for showing some concern, though he would never go as far as admitting it.
To the surprise of both boy’s the elevator suddenly came back to life again.
Seth who had not been expecting this, fell backwards, landing in much the same fashion as little children do... on their bottoms.
The Smile quickly disappeared leaving to Seth to pout sulkily on the ground. His cheeks held the rosy tint of embarrassment, though it was unknown whether or not he he had been embarrassed over the fall or perhaps over the smile.
The elevator stopped upon reaching the top floor, its steel door opening to reveal a small hallway. Seth quickly picked himself up off the floor before hastily dusting off his clothes and straightening himself up.
He turned seriously towards Mitch, “Do I look I presentable?...Okay Then, well I’m off to ‘work’, I’ll probably be done in about four hours, So make sure your back here before then.”
Seth waggled his finger warningly his flirtatious persona clearly in play, “I seriously won’t forgive you if you’re late though”
With that said Seth turned on his heel and made his way into the hallway, leaving Mitch to do as he pleased.

(LOLOL....So Much For short, I’m thinking we do a time skip here, *Nods*, Hope this post wasn’t to ridiculous XD...what should we bring in next?)

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 am

(Heya Polo- Sama!!! , Are you still alive? *Pokes*...Do mind if I bring in a plot twist, *Grin*?...Or are you bored with this Rp?, If you are bored we can always start a new one? LOL Razz)

(Time Skip by 4 Hours......)

Seth playfully twirled a lock of sleek black hair between his fingers while casually leaning against Mrs. Katherine’s office desk. He watched curiously as the pretty brown haired woman typed up his payment before sending it off to one of Vince’s multiple accounts.
“Well then, the payments have been sent Darling...I suppose you’ll be going now won’t you?” Mrs. Katherine stated with slight disappointment.
Seth raised his eyebrows questionably at her tone of voice, “What’s wrong Kitty? You won’t miss me will you?”
Katherine gave a small playful gasp before standing up and running straight into Seth’s outstretched arms, “Of course I’m going to miss you Silly boy!...Who else in this building is going give me the love I need, certainly not that pig-headed husband of mine” She stated with child-like defiance.
Seth gave a small laugh at her childishness, before leaning in closer and caressing her cheek with a final kiss goodbye. “Well Then Kitty...until next time” he stated flirtatiously as he gently pulled away from her clutches before exiting the room.

Once outside the room Seth gazed about the hallway for any signs of Mitch. He didn’t see the guy anywhere. “Hmmth figures...The guy’s properly smoking pot in a corner or flirting with the receptionist downstairs.”
Seth gave a small shrug before entering the elevator and making his way down stairs.
Once he reached the reception office, he was greeted warmly by the pretty blonde secretary. “Did you enjoy your visit with your sister?...Oh I have a letter that someone left for you” she chirped cheerfully as she handed a small black envelope over to Seth.
Seth smiled politely, “Thank you I did...but um, who gave you this letter?” He asked with slight concern as he examined the black envelope.
The Secretary shook her pretty yet empty head, “The woman who left this was a complete stranger and didn’t bother giving me her name, she said you’d understand who it’s from.....Oh yes! and If you’re looking for your friend who was with you earlier, try the bar across the road, he said he’d be there”
Seth gave a casual nod; feeling slightly relieved to have some knowledge to were Mitch was located. “I see then...Okay well thank you again for everything”
With that said Seth padded out of the building, his rug sack slung loosely over his shoulder. Once outside he turned his attention to the curious black envelope in his hand. There was no message on the outside, so Seth proceeded to open the envelope, pulling out a white papered message. He stared with slight annoyance at the elaborately decorated message; the only words on the page were, “With love from Nick” and the symbol of a black heart that had been crossed out with a massive red X.
Seth gave a small growl at the sight of Nick’s name; he understood the message very clearly. Nick wanted to try and get rid of him again. The black heart tattoo under Seth’s left eye prickled as his body filled with anxiety. The note was a warning about what was soon to come, Seth need to be on his toes.
The boy was suddenly startled by Mitch’s shadow, he hadn’t noticed the guy cross the road or even approach him.
Seth turned to face Mitch; his acting didn’t cover up the panic that had settled upon his handsome features.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next