Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"JUDGEMENT DAY"  -  (Polo and Inkerz) - Page 2 Empty Re: "JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

((Sorry for the delay Inkerz. :/ Every day I got home thinking “I’LL REPLY TODAY!” But before I could get round to it, I ended up too tired, and then I was like… “I’ll reply tomorrow…” XD So this time I’ll just do it straight away!
I love this RP – but it takes so much THINKING! *Wails* XD I don’t have the mental capacity any more. Wink
So yeah, I’ll just keep it very short for now. I WILL make it short this time!
Thanks for posting again – kickstarted my brain. Razz ))

Mitch left shortly after Seth vanished into his client’s room. He had no intention of standing around and listening to the boy’s sick games. Though he had to admit, even after he had left, he could not get Seth off his mind.
He remembered that smile Seth had showed in the elevator – so unlike any expression Mitch had ever seen him wear before. It had seemed almost… Sincere. Funny… He hadn’t known Seth was capable of sincerity.
He snorted into his drink at this thought, and glanced instinctively at his watch.
It had been four hours and two minutes.
Perfect.
He couldn’t be too punctual, or Seth would think him obedient, and that just would not do. He would do his job, and he would do it well – but where was the harm in being stylishly late? Not enough to make any real difference – just enough to get his message across.

Mitch walked out of the bar, not bothering to pay because, well, why should he?
Much to his surprise, he met Seth in the road heading towards him, and the boy did not look pleased.
Mitch quickened his pace as he reached him, and his eyebrows drew together in a frown.
He noted the uncharacteristic panic in Seth’s eyes, and the moment he reached him, he snatched the letter from Seth’s hand, and scanned it quickly.
He took note of the symbol, then looked back at Seth’s face – the panic in his eyes, the black heart tattooed on his cheek…
With surprising intelligence given his reputation, Mitch quickly put two and two together.
“Who’s Nick?” He asked simply, scrunching up the letter in his fist, and patting his leg to indicate for Seth to stay close as he began walking.
His other hand hovered casually in his pocket, fingers wrapped around the handle of a gun.
If anybody f**ked with his Seth, he’d f**k them up. Simple as that.

((I want to type more, but I must dial down the length if I’m to keep up. Razz ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

"JUDGEMENT DAY"  -  (Polo and Inkerz) - Page 2 Empty Re: "JUDGEMENT DAY" - (Polo and Inkerz)

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 am

(LOL, Don’t worry I totally understand that XD…Oh Guess What!! My friend Kaylee gave me like a ton of Pokémon episodes…..I MUST give them too you soon!)

Seth nodded in understanding at Mitch’s gesture, the hair on his neck stood on end at the sight of the gun handle protruding threateningly out of Mitch’s pocket. He immediately moved closer to the man’s side. He knew that Mitch, as unreliable and disobedient as he pretended to be, would protect him and do a damn good job of it too.
Seth quickly replied to Mitch’s question as they began walking briskly through the immensely crowded city streets. The crowds of people worked as a good cover to keep the bad guys off their tails.
“You better listen carefully and prepare yourself for another history lesson Mitchy… This guy’s full name is Nickolas Stone and we go way back. We’ve been rivals in the prostitution department ever since I first started my career. Nick has a really deep hatred for me; He blames me for stealing away his precious clients and putting a rather horrid ’scar’ on his reputation. Of course I shouldn’t have to be blamed for his lack of charm and beauty; these things just come naturally to me.
My real problem lies in this guy’s bewildering intelligence and good connections with gangs. He barely has to lift a finger to get a top ranking thug onto his team. We can’t under estimate Nick or his schemes.”
Seth led the way through the busy city streets, he trusted Mitch to watch his back while they travelled. He knew they couldn’t head straight home to his apartment, Nick would defiantly be there waiting for them with a ready loaded gun and a licence to kill.
Seth focused on coming up with a scheme to keep them out of Nick’s hands, he didn’t pay attention to the two black hooded stalkers following close behind.

(I actually managed to keep this one short, I’m so proud *Sniff*
LOLZ ,I want to see Mitch kick Ass XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 am

((AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love pokemon. Wink I sense incoming sleepless nights... Haha!
and well done for keeping it short! We can do eeeet! XD ))

Mitch listened to Seth's explanation - mumbling agreement in places and nodding in others - but to be totally honest, he was only half paying attention, and it showed. All the while, he had one eye and one ear locked on the pair tailing them.
It was obvious to him - he was used to being followed...
"Hey Seth." He said, when the boy had finally finished and fallen silent.
"You say this 'Nick' has... Gang connections?" He cast Seth a sideways glance. "You remember what I said. I won't be involved with the Saints. They'd skin me alive and leave me to bleed to death, and I'm not exaggerating. Those guys are monsters, I would know, and I can't take them all on myself."
His voice gained a bitter edge as he admitted this, and his jaw clenched angrily as he cast a subtle glance back over his shoulder.
"Thankfully, we're being tailed by useless scum. Say the word, and I'll turn this sidewalk into your red carpet, Mate."
In typical Mitch fashion, his mouth cracked unbidden into a maniacal grin at the thought of spilling so much blood, and his fingers caressed the handle of his gun lovingly.
A gun? How boring. He'd rather burn them alive... But no - best be inconspicuous. He was Seth's guy now - he couldn't be so reckless, or he'd get the whore into a bunch of trouble.
"Well then..." He sneered, voice thick with amused sarcasm, "What are your orders, boss?"

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2