Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D

2 posters

Go down

Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D Empty Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D

Post  Illustrate Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

*sings* Ghosteh..come:D
Hehe my charrie;;
Sookie{Soo-k-y}
Brunnette hair,with beautiful green eyes.
To kind for her own good,she is a sensitive soul.But can take a punch.
She is complicated,but doesn't like to burden others with her problems.
She doesn't have family,they are all dead.She is 17 years of age.
She is very mature,and falls in love very rarely.But when the right man comes along..she is all over him.
She will put up a real fight for him,litreally.

Starting Sentance:
I woke up,the warm sun was bursting through my curtains,onto my warm ivory skin.Another morning,i smiled.Slipped on my slippers and trudged down my staires,my cat Hollie pawed at my feet quietly.I laughed,picked her up and cuddled her to my chest.
"Morning my love." I spoke to her,rubbing my cheek on hers.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D Empty Ghosteh: Post: 1

Post  Ghosteh Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 pm

[center]Ghosteh's Charrie ;;

Lauren Chappwell.
Tall, with straight, long blonde blonde hair. Ice blue eyes, very attractive.
Very popular, but not to much of a bratt. A nice person, just a strong determind character. :3

Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D Empty Re: Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D

Post  Illustrate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 pm

{{Perfect Ghosteh!Very Happy Im starting now.}}

I carried on hugging Hollie,until my stomach started rumbling.
I opened the refridgorator,hoping something good to eat would be in there...
There wasn't.
I slapped my face,placed Hollie down on the table and rushed up the stairs to get changed.
I pulled some clothes erratically from my wardrobe,and pulled them over my body.
I looked in the mirror quickly,my stomach was demanding food now,as my Hollie.
I ran down the staires again,kissed Hollie on the head,and ran out the door.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Teen Roleplay|Ghosteh|Come!:D Empty Ghosteh: Post: 2

Post  Ghosteh Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Lauren opened her eyes. The crisp breeze blew in from the open window she's forgotten to close the night before. She glanced over to the window to see the curtains lightly fluttering like birds dancing with the clouds.
She swung out of bed and walked towards the window. The air blowing back in her face reminded her of the time she was walking along, hand in hand, with Callum. For her, Callum was a dream come true. But then he'd been ripped away from her, something she'd never forget. That time was painful, that time was hard. One day he was with her, the next he wasn't. It was all down to her, the boyfriend stealing cow. [lol]
Hannah Bartley, that was her name. And now Lauren hated her with such a wretched passion, and it was because of her that she now had such a passion for not letting anyone get in the way of her feelings for anyone. She snapped out of the past and back into the present. She slammed the window closed and began to get ready. Soon enough, she left the house and headed for school.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:23 pm

I stared silently at the passing school students.
I walked into the shop,grabbed my things,paid and left.
I was hungry...really hungry.My stomach growled inpatiently,i stroked around my bruised ribs.
I took a deep breath and carried on walking,i was glad he was gone.Gone out of my life.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm

As usual, waiting at the gates were Lauren's friends. They all giggled and chatted on the way to registration. They were all taking about the forth-comming cheerleading at the school basketball game. As soon as it was mentioned Lauren's mind switched to him. Lucas. He was new in town, but boy was he worth the wait! He was the new co-captin of the Ravens. Now all Lauren could think about was him. He'd been here just under two weeks, but now she felt that nothing else exsisted. He was her world. She dreamed about him and she day-dreamed about him. But her only problem was, she was sure he didn't like her and that he'd like someone else, and surely she can't be the only one to notice the beautiful young man that stood before her very eyes. He was amazing, like the glisten in the stars.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down