Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD Empty Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 am

Very basic form xD

Lucinda Valentine,
Lucy,
Brunette, my eyes are midnight blue most of the time, if it's really bright they will go to an emerald green, if it's really dark they go grey, in between the shades of light they will vary between icy blue, baby blue, dark green and an murky sea water greenie blue. My figure isn’t overly thin, though I am not over weight. I have put on more weight in the past year through not being able to do anything, though that will come into effect later. I have a scar that runs down my cheek, and one that runs from the top of my hip down my right leg, to my big toe. I stand at 5’8, so I’m not exactly short, I love to sing and play the keyboard, though I have never performed. I was going to but that was when it all went wrong...
It all went wrong when I was heading out with my brother; I had finally plucked up the courage to perform. It was nothing big but the school’s annual talent show. I had let my mates put me up for it, butterflies did laps around my stomach I was scared.
“I don’t want to do it,” I admitted helplessly to my brother glancing in front of me. My mother was sat beside me, Quinn-my elder brother-driving as my father sat beside him.
“Luce, come on. You’ve waited all your life for this moment” Quinn spoke, glancing at my through the rear-view mirror.
“Eyes on the road” My father snapped irritably.
Quinn did as asked, though he checked the lights, the lorry driver didn’t. Going through a red light smashing into the car, and I knew no more.
Three months on.
Consciousness finally hit, though Quinn was beside my bed, the words never touched my lips as I mouthed ‘mum?’ He shook his head and a sob bit away at me, ‘dad?’ Again the words never touched my lips, and a silent tear slid down my face, though it was when I tried to move my leg I found I had no feeling! Was it there? I tried to sit forward desperate t move though I found myself strapped to the bed. I managed to flick aside the blankets, only to find my leg was in a solid cast.
It took me a month to get out of the bed, eight more to learn how to walk again.
It’s been a year since that night, no one was informed if I was alive or dead, they heard about the car accident though that was it. I want to go back to school, it is just me and Quinn now, it’s hard. I still struggle to do little more than walk, though will school be everything it’s made out to be? Will I still be ‘little Miss popular’ or will no one recognise me? I mean to some I may have just come back form the dead... How will that go down?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD Empty Re: Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 am

Haha, can't for get bu'ah! Very Happy

Name: Jessica Hillforth
Nickname: Jessy
Apperance: Silky, long blonde hair that falls just below her waist. Her bright blue eyes often give the look of fright, or curiousty. She has a sweet nature but can also be vicious unexpectidly. Her small lips and proportioned face sit on her neck propped up by her slender, yet powerful body.

Sorry there's not much .. :
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 am

It's fine, I'm braindead as it is, so I will suck.

Luciana-
I woke to the sound of my brothers raging yells. "I'm up you doof" I screamed down the stairs to him, rolling my eyes before I pushed back the blankets. I gave a gentle wince as I shifted slightly before gingerly swinging my legs out of the bed and sliding off the tall bed. My warm feet touched the icy floorboards I shiver raced up my spine as I thought everything over, pulling on my jeans and a vest top before I snagged my hoodie from the draw it lived in. Slipping on after sorting through my hair. I slipped up the hood to cover the scar that marinated my cheek before snatching my bag from my desk.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 am

Jesscia:

I walked down the frost covered pavement as I do everyday. But today it felt different. As normal fellow pupils raced and dived amongst the cars to ensure that they reached the school gates on time. But just then, as I was about to step out onto the rode, I felt daggers punch into the back of my head. Who on Earth hated me so ?
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 am

Luciana-
I sighed gently before creaping out of the house, I didn't want to be taken by Quinn, it was bad enough as it was. I made sure my scar was covered before I made my way down the streets to school, a path that was inprinted on my brain despite the fact I hadn't taken thois rute in over a year. I froze as my breath caught in my throat, one more step and I'd be on the grounds. What if everyone did think I was dead...?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 am

Everybody got pushed through the gates by the older peers. Just then a hush came about the place as everybody turned around to stare, at something I had not yet seen.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 am

Sorry I went out xx

Annabella-
I glanced up before exhaling slowly making sure my hood covered my face beforewalking through, I didn't want this. I couldn't take this. It was my choice to come back, why should I be treated like a freak because everyone thought I was dead?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 am

Not one to stare I nudged my way through the crowds so I was covered by the shade of the trees. I noticed a hooded figure walking towards the gates. I turned round to see all of my classmates still gawping at this sight. Whoever on Earth was it?!

[Sorry, I've got to go now.. I'll be on later though, so we can continue then. xox]
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

kay gawjuss xx

Luciana-
I slowly pulled down my hood, letting my hair fall into my face, though the eyes were the dead give away, they imidately changed from midnight blue to an icy blue in the lighting I grumbled under my breath. I didn't care the scar was on show, they knew who I was,as I limped my way through the crouds. This was going to be a very loing day.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 am

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was.. It really was.. No, it couldn't of been.. But it was! It was Lucy! The same Lucy we all thought died the year previous. I coudn't help but stare, how was this possibe?
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 am

Luciana-
"Geeze guys, don't trust newspapers. I am alive" I spoke loudly before keeping my bag closely pressed against me as I headed inside, the papres lied, for publicity, money. Everything was around money. I hated it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 am

I was to shocked to speak, and I think the whole school was too! With that we headed in for registration. There was a group of busy bodies whispering and questioning but I knew that my priorty was to find Lucy, to speak to her. I raced down the corridors but couldn't quite catch up with her. I saw her, she was there barely meters away, yet it seemed like miles. My head spun and it seemed so did the building, I really could not believe what I was seeing. Just then the bell sounded and broke my dizzy spell. I stopped to catch my breath, but that's when I lost all sight of Lucy. I sighed and turned on my heel to head for my tutor room. Thoughts raced through my head, I had so many questions flooding my mind. How was this possible? I really needed to speak to her, to reassure her that I am always here if she needs a friend. But then she might not remember me. But as this all flashed in my head I heard Mr Dampers droaning voice echo in my ears. I was now sat at my desk, it was to late to go after her, I'd have to hang on.

[Finally getting into it! Very Happy Sorry I keep changing tense.. o.O]
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:02 am

[hahah xD Im braindead today :/]

Luciana-
I sighed, heading to the office, grabbing her timetable, little had changed. I gave a small shake of my head before glancing over to see who my tutor was, shoving my timetable into my pocket before heading to Mr Dampers room. I knocked twice before letting myself in. Handing him a note with a weak smile. He was my tutor before, this should be fun.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 am

I looked up when I heard the knock at the door, as did most of the class. I heard milled whispers from behind me so I looked round and that silenced it. I tried to catch Lucy's eye, and patted the seat next to me. Oh I do hope she sits here, I really do. I must break the ice, surely she must remember me?
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am

[my mare just hit 74.5" Very Happy Razz ]

Luciana-
I glanced around, a twinge of recongnisation over most of the students befoer I smiled weakly at the girl who patted the seat, walking over there and sitting beside her before placing my bag at my feet. Very long day indeed. I needed to see Miss Sanchez, let her know I was alright, that this wasn't her fault. She'd suggested the idea all that time ago, she'd wanted me to perform. She's been my teacher for both, the singing and the keyuboard playing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 am

[Lucky DUCK! Razz]

Phew, such relief! She seemed to recognise me, hopefully she did. I made light conversation, to try and get onto to what I was meaning to say. I choked up, stuttered and stammered now I knew this wasn't going to be easy.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 am

[I wanna DS xD for her xD]

Luciana-
"I'm not dead, I am completely real" I spoke a little bit bitterly, I was the same as everyone else. So I'd been away from school for a year, big woop. It's not totally horrific. I wasn't actually dead, at least... To my knollage I wasn't...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Ghosteh, Girleh and me buh-ah xD Empty GTG

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 am

[I gotta go, continue later. xox]
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 am

okay xx
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 pm

[Back now! x]
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Erm, sure. I knew that, I sheepishly thought to myself. I really was at a loss.

[I'm braindead again Neutral]
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Luciana-
I watched her sighing softly, "Sorry, it's just going to be weird being back here. I've only been out of hospital a couple of weeks" I spoke softly, looking at her with a weak apologetic smile.

[welcome to my world]
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 am

[Yeah, I should be better today!]

I flashed a weak smile at her, and decided to shrug it off. I felt my eyes peirce into her, but I really couldn't help it. Instantly after only a few mere sentences had passed through our lips I was fixated in our conversation. I sloped back in my chair, realising a little tension from the atmosphere.

"I know you didn't mean to snap, but there's no way I can comprehend what you've been through." Pausing briefly I ordered my words in my head. I bit my lip and continued, "If I were you, I couldn't of coped with all of this, you really are very brave." This is when I knew to stop. I had nothing else to say, well I did, but nothing to say with out breaking our recent apologies.

Just then, as if to come to my rescue, Mr Damper began rambling on, what about I truly don't know. As I glanced behind me I caught sight of Marcus. His friends gathered round him as I tried to catch his eye. He started to walk away, and I slouched down but gave him one last look. I was greeted with his cheeky smile and happy wink. Oh I couldn't wait to meet up with him at break time. Luckily for me my locker was next to his so I didn't have to wait long.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 am

Luciana-
I sighed gently, I didn't want to deal with any of this. The words were empty, my eyes dull. Part of me wished I hadn't survived, walking was a struggle, let alone anything else. I didn'[t want to have to put up with this, why i wanted to return to school was anyones guess. My weird hope that everything would be back to normal, like it was before... Before all of this. If I hadn't agreed to it, not of this would of happened, I should of stuck to performing in the shadows, not letting anyone know... I hadn't tried or thought about it until now. I didn#t know if I ever wanted to sing again, let alone perform. I had to see Miss Sanchez, let her know this isn't her fault but mine. She offered the suggestion. I agreed with it. The fault was my for accepting such a thing. I should of gone with my head, ignored it all. I'd give anything to have another day with my parents, another minute, a chance to tak eback everything I ever said. The arguments, but it was all gone it was very true. You didn't know what you had till it was gone.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

((Sorry I have been pretty un-active lately, would you like to continue this ?))
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next