Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WH - Girleh and I

2 posters

Go down

WH - Girleh and I Empty WH - Girleh and I

Post  Middy Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Name: Shaman
Breed: Friesan X Mustang
Looks: Coal black coat, along with a dark, wavy mane and tail. There is slight feathering around his cracked grey hooves. His eyes are a soft chocolate brown. He has a very hardy, muscular frame; he stands at almost 17 hands.
Picture: http://images01.olx.com/ui/2/83/54/35247954_1.jpg
Other: Personality and history will be roleplayed out.

Middy

Back to top Go down

WH - Girleh and I Empty Re: WH - Girleh and I

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 am

Bella,
It all started roughly twelve years ago. My dam was pregnant with me; she was the best dam in the herd, along with my father. Both leads and respected by most, they were quite well known all around...That was until I was born. My dam had crept into a cave to give birth to me; there was a loud storm, rain thrashing down on the outside of the cave. My father stood by my mother, making sure she'd be fine. He couldn't stand to leave her; he'd always loved her so much. My mother had a very difficult birth with me and I was born two months before I was supposed to. I was tiny and scared. Being born so premature didn't help me at all. My left eye was always closed for some reason. Until I became a week old, my eye slowly opened, to show cloudiness. If me being a filly wasn't bad enough, being half blind added to it. My sire was appalled; he lashed out at my mother, but didn't touch her. When he slowly turned to me I quickly scrambled to my small tan hoofs. And went to leap into a canter away but his black hooves came down on my face, then my shoulder, my ribs. Leaving three serious dents in my tiny body. He bit me, causing scars to form all over. I squealed and tried to get away, but not once did I manage until I was a mangled heap on the floor. The only motion was my slow breathing even that had almost bailed on me. I was a week old a supposed to be dead. My sire moved the herd away, not one, not a single soul offered to help me, the blood stained, broken, defenceless filly.

Soon they were all gone. None of them stayed behind to help me. Until I thought I was dead, this creamy coloured horse stood in front of me, a mare, a cob breed, but there was something different about her. She had some weird two legger on her back. The person dismounted and kept hold of the cob with one hand while he reached down to me, as much as I wanted to flee...I couldn't. He picked me up slowly, his arms warm against my cold and almost lifeless pelt. He took me back to the mares home, this strange place; horses had things in their mouths, letting things sit on their back. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I was sure I was dead, but then he, the rider, put this mare in a 'stall' as he called it before laying me in on this warm stuff, he took the horrible, heavy stuff, the tack, off the mare. A few days later I managed to stand; this mare let me suckle against her. The rider slowly regained my trust, he coped with my squeals, bites and useless kicks as he cleaned my wounds, he'd only ever tell me to be calm, and he wouldn't hurt me.

I soon became three, I was small, only 13hh. The dent still in my dished face, My shoulder points out in a weird direction, my ribs still dented, he -John- Came over to me and greeted me with my usual bowl of warm feed as he picked out my hoofs, my scar covered body seemed to glisten in the light as my left eye only seemed whiter, diluted by it. My icy blue eye, my right eye, followed his movements. I had to admire John in so many ways, he worked so well with me, and even though it was clear I wasn't domesticated-yet. Every time he'd go around my left side he would always talk to me, calm me. He knew about my many weaknesses but didn't seem to care, the palomino mare, Lottie; she nursed me after losing a foal of her own. I know she's not my mother; I would never forget how she didn't defend me, just stood by and let my father do it. But one day, John led me out of the stall, my limp on my front leg was always their but he kept hold of me until he went to hand me to someone else. I wouldn't let her hold me, I reared and buck with all my might, and she couldn't hold me. I broke her grasp and trotted over to Lottie, she nuzzled me comfortingly. I still wasn't going to let her hold me. I'd only ever been with John and Lottie. I don't trust anyone else.

By the time I was five, John led me back to where he'd found me, he was riding Lottie, and at the moment, the memories the pain it all came flooding back to me. He dismounted and slowly slipped off my red halter. 'Goodbye Bella' Where his last words. I refused to go away but then he hit me with a whip, forcing me away, breaking my trust with him. I broke away in a wild gallop, but after ten strides my sight was failing me, my right eye...I want to scream, I let out a loud whinny, hoping someone would find me and then everything cut out, I ran into a tree and was unconscious. I don't know how long I was unconscious for but by the time I woke, blood was stuck to my pelt, the wounds almost fully healed and John was...out of sight. Lottie was nowhere to be seen either, I slowly collected myself, happy that my sight-well in my right eye-was back. I walked around the tree and seen a herd, It was my old one. My father still there, I reared up and let out an angry battle cry. My sire lunged into battle with me, recognising me instantly. I seen his weakness and lunged for my weak mother, I kicked at her and bit her, within moments she was dead, my sire only grew more furious. Within what felt like days, but was only hours...minutes my sire was also dead, I stood proud over his mangled body, the rest of the herd had fled. I left my parent's bodies and cantered on, but my sight was going in the uneven gate also.

A few years later when I turned eight, it felt centuries, I slowly isolated myself more and more, thinking it was best. That way no one could disappoint me. I wouldn't need to trust. My pride was slowly fading but still there, I'm still bold, but even that is quickly deteriorating. My mane has grown thin as it cascades down my right shoulder. It was once thick, and would gleam in the light but not anymore. It's thin, more silver than white, my tail is basically the same, and it just hangs from my dock. No gleam, no shine. The brightness, intenseness, happiness has gone from my right eye; my once icy bright blue is now diluted, a lot closer to white now. I've heard some creature call me the ghost horse, from my appearance alone. There was this one horse that tried to befriend me, but I ignored him. Showed no interest, I didn't know if I could trust. So why should I try? For all I knew he would throw it back in my face. That was the age I finally hit depression, isolation. What could I do? I'm a defenceless mare.

By the age of eleven, I'd grown timid, afraid scared, my pride, gone. My life...gone. I felt so alone, every herd I'd gone to, either knew I'd killed my parents or noticed my oddly shaped body and blind eye and disregarded me. Most herds have branded me useless. I'd gone through all of that effort, for nothing. I wander alone, not one inch of my white pelt is scar free, or dented. My silvery white forelock goes over my left eye, hiding the cloudiness, the blindness. My paces are uneven because of the way my right shoulder is dented and my leg sticks out at a weird angle. I can never have an even pace. I hold no pride in my life. I'm just some lone mare, that’s worthless. Helpless. I see no point in living, maybe someone can help me...Nahh! I doubt that. I've been neglected, damaged, hated, it'll take years for me to be able to trust again, or maybe this old horse never will. Only time will tell. But one thing is for sure. I will never trust another human again! I give them my trust and I get repaid by being hit with a whip. That scar is the longest one on my rump. My white pelt has lost the glisten it had a few years ago. It feels like centuries ago. I was happy, so close to be domesticated, and then it’s thrown in my face. No wonder I am the way I am. The way I was treated, at first, I felt loved, then after the age of five my life went downhill, John probably thought he was doing best for me but in fact he's just ruined my life. Will anyone be able to help me? Or will I stay this way forever? Lonely, wishing for death, or will they treat me with a level of respect?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 am

((*Claps* I'll start now. Razz))

My cracked grey hooves thudded on the soft earth beneath me, falling into a faint but recognizable pattern. The birds chirped happy songs, and I felt content as I emerged from the forest into a bright, sunny field. It was still early, and dew clung to the plants and grass. I stopped near the edge of the field, my brown orbs scanning the area for danger. It was a fairly small area, bordered by trees. Wildflowers and various plants were scattered amongst lush green grass; from what I could see and smell, the place seemed pretty harmless. I stepped forward, listening to the birds and ignoring the poisonous plants as I grazed.

[Pretty short. xD]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

[Short O.o *dies* Thats my normal length xD I have a pre typed entery post, that I never got around to using xD I will try and write more for you hunn xx]

Bella-
I sighed softly, trudging on when I slipped a second time something hurt, deep, much deeper than the pain that was from the fall. I pushed away the thoughts of anything deeper, it was impossible and pathetic. I closed my eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly, I could near enough hear the once warm air almost freezing and falling in icy droplets against the ground. I gave a soft angelic like sigh before allowing my eyelids to flicker, for a moment letting my right eye perfect the vision before I scrambled up to my hooves once again at the sound of another creature close. I let my ears flicker back as I tossed my head, instantly regretting the movement as I stumbled and landed right back on the floor. Ouch. I sighed heavily, hating myself, what I was, it was actually, physically pointless. I was worthless and defenceless. I could do nothing because of the way I was treated, the way he treated me, Though without realising it in that single thought I has d just blown all my locks open, the memories returning, the pain, heartache... It was horrible. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to, but my body went limp before trembling, I was locked up in the stories of the past, the memories viciously attacking my defenceless mind. I wasn't ready for it, and maybe, just maybe... That was why this was happening. It would give me the death that I wanted. Pfft. If there is some form of god up there he must enjoy my suffering for all that he ever did was make my poor body suffer, go on live the life I don't want, be stuck in the path to be attacked by memories. Things I couldn't comprehend... Moments I didn't understand... the pain, oh the pain. It hurt as the whip slashed, like a broken record, over and over, attacking my defences. I just couldn’t do it, though in the next moment it was like I was out of my body. One of those out of body experiences, I could see my limp form; I was just there, trembling… Shaking. No one would come to my aid, I was worthless. Hopeless. I mean, I was either hated or feared or just tossed aside for being blind. Being who I was, but that’s not my fault! It’s not my fault my father used to beat me, my mother refused to stand up for me. It just wasn’t right. I couldn’t do it. John… I thought he loved me… I thought he cared. But he reminds me of my father now. I didn’t know why I was suddenly seeing things from a new perspective. Though all the anger and hate was burning up inside me, the next moment I was back in my body. I ached, it all was confusing. I didn’t feel right; I didn’t know what it was… But something had changed… Something that I knew would be found out.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 pm

[ Haha, I'm just used to writing a lot. Razz And don't worry about writing more to suit me. xD ]

My black head shot up instantly when I heard movement in the woods, followed by a thud. I stepped forward cautiously but curiously, nickering warily. Feeling a bit nervous, I presumed grazing and ignored the movement. But after a few minutes, I just couldn't contain my curiousity and trotted into the dark of the forest, my eyes adjusting quickly. I nickered again, looking around as I started to walk. After not too long, I spotted a mare on the ground, looknig defeated. Her pelt was covered with apalling scars and I cringed at the sight. The mare seemed to have many years behind her, many more than me. I snorted slightly, staying a few feet away, simply watching. I wanted to step forward, greet her and maybe help her with whatever was troubling her, but I also didn't want to get on her bad side, especially if she wanted to be alone... I stayed where I was, feeling hesitant as I shifted my weight uneasily.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:03 am

Bella-
I noticed the younger male and pinned my ears. i forced myself upon my hooves and stumbled, though it was fury fuling my actions. I didn't know exactly why i was doing this, but I had let many see me in a weak state, I didn't want to let another. This wasn't right. I snorted, looking away from me, I had to lock away the memories for now. Move on without hesitation. This was a small problem, if I would succed in getting away from him that would be another thing entirly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

I watched the mare curiously, as she struggled to get up. She seemed a bit angry about my presence, but I stayed still and silent. I was unsure if I should offer her some help, leave, or simply watch her. I hesitated before nickering quietly, my ears pricked with curiousity. I turned to leave her be, but hesitated.

((Can they talk? xD I have played a few WH Roleplays with different ways of cumunicating, so whatever works for you... Razz))

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 am

[[yeah, mine normally talk anyway xD]]

Bella-
I pinned my ears at his nicker, holding my seriously dented face high, I hesitantly went to take another step only to loose balance and release a squeal of pain as I cracked open the old wounds upon my knees. Dislodging my shoulder, the damage... Damage my father had given me. The one thing he never thought would kill him. It sure did kill him. I closed my mouth, the squeal escaping a harsh hiss through my teeth before I threw myself back up, struggling to catch myself, seeming like a young filly struggling to walk for the first time. This stallion was rather large compaired to my mere 13hh, but I didn't care, I'd distroyed a herd in my time. I could definatetly take out a solitary stud.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:32 am

I watched the mare, feeling a dull ache. Her whole body seemed dented and out of place, and her coat was covered with scars. "I'm sorry," I said, struggling to be polite. "Do you need some - some help?" I asked, unsure as she struggled to get up. The question had been pointless; I already knew the mare would deny. She seemed angry about the very prescence of me; I was guessing she must be a very proud mare who did not like making her weaknesses public. "I'm Arion," I added uselessly. I was beginning to think that maybe I should just go, before I cause myself anymore humiliation...

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Bella-
"If I have survived this far on my own why would I need your help now? Now what are you goign to do, beat the crap outa me? Like everyone else does these days?" I asked him emotionlessly, ignoring his name, it was of no interest, the words that passed my lips escaped hoarse. I hadn't spoken in years, it was a confusion change, one I didn't plan to keep at.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 pm

"If I have survived this far on my own why would I need your help now? Now what are you goign to do, beat the crap outa me? Like everyone else does these days?" I was suprised at her outburst. "No..." I said, having a feeling it wouldn't help. "Well then, maybe I'll see you around..." I said, highly doubting it as I turned to leave. My mare didn't want my help, and she didn't seem to want me around either. So why stay where you are not wanted? I set off at a walk in case she changed her mind, but I highly doubted that. "Goodbye," I muttered my last farewell before speeding up to a trot.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 am

[I'll give the poor guy a hand Wink x]

Bella-
I sighed heavily, before goign to walkk off. Releasing a squeal of pain which was cut short as I couldn't prevent my body from tumbling to the ground. Unconsciousness flirted with my senses driving me insane... I treid to fight it... I did...Well I think I did... But then the darkness incased me and I knew no more.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 am

[He is sort of clueless xD]
I turned around quickly when I heard a squeal of pain. The squeal was cut short as the mare toppled over on the ground, fighting conciousness. By the time I had reached her, she was unconcious on the mossy forest floor. I nuzzled her softly, feeling a bit worried. She probably wouldn't approve of me standing over here, but what other choice did I have? I wasn't going to just leave her there, after all...

[Gah, that will have to do I guess. Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

[I'll make her be nice to him Wink]

Bella-
When consciousness caressed my mind I was confused. Why was I on the floor? I let my eyelids flicker before panicing. My right eye covered I could see nothing as I suddenly threw myself upon my hooves thankful I could suddenlty see. I exhaled heavily dropping my head. "Who are you?" I asked my voice sligthly hoarse
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 pm

I watched her carefully. She suddenly jerked awake, getting to her hooves and letting out a sigh of relief. "Who are you?" She asked. Her voice was slightly hoarse. "I am Arion," I replied, wondering if she expected further explanation. The forest was dark, but my eyes had already adjusted. "Who are you?" I asked politely, trying again.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:49 pm

[i]Bella-
"I..." I paused, having to think, I looked away from the creature in front me me. Looking around for a moment thoughtfully. "I'm not sure, I think I am Bella." I answered with a confused edge to my voice. Unsure to my lack of knowledge. Taking a few small steps closer to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down