Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girleh and I only

2 posters

Go down

Girleh and I only Empty Girleh and I only

Post  Flipeh Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Nick sighed and got out of the car,his family was always moving.He grabed his little sister who was sleeping and brought her into the house and laid her down.It was tough on him and his little sister,not staying in a place for to long.He walked back out to the car and helped his parents unload the car filled with boxes.Once all the boxes were in the house he went upto his room and placed everything weree he wanted it.He ate dinner then went to bed,he had school tomorrow which should be like all the others,interesting.

Nick is 16and is a sophmore.He stands at 5'9 and is muscular and fit.He has short dark brown hair and a slight tan.He can get really mad at times but he usually is outgoing and funny and fun to be around.He is not shy at all he is willing to meet anyone.He likes to hang out with his friends whenever he can since they dont stay in one house very long.Rest will be rped out

Flipeh

Back to top Go down

Girleh and I only Empty Re: Girleh and I only

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 am

I normally make my charry's up as we go but for the purpose of it, I'll give you bits about her Smile
Scarlett Marie Luciana Lake, Scarlett/Scar, 16, Female, Has been on the run for ten yeas after she killed her family, her father and brother abused her leaving her with many scars, the longest running from her chest to her right foot, she has one small scar marinating her cheek and has a fear of any male because of her father and brother.

[[sorry I didn't realize you'd posted this Smile]]
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down