Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girleh and Polo.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Girleh and Polo. Empty Girleh and Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 am

((Just copy-pasting with a few minor changes. Forgive its awfulnessss...))

Plot:

Leon Hunter became a teen rock sensation at the age of 15. During his first year, he released 2 popular albums and a number one hit single. During his second year he released another album which soon went platinum and became famous around the world. Shortly after that, Leon released another Number One hit single which made a great buzz all around the world. However, when Leon was called upon to perform this song to honour his induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame, he simply stepped up on stage and produced the most foul mouthed, rude and insulting speech imaginable, during which he announced that he was quitting the music industry, and refused to play a single note ever again.

Due to this terrible display of bad attitude - Leon's parents sent him away to a strict boarding school in an attempt to make him eat some humble pie and start acting more appropriately.

The school, Hayden High, has top class facilities and offers just about anything a student could ever want. However, the staff are strict and the rules were not made to be bent or broken. Manners and etiquette are of great importance - though it seems that Leon considers himself above such things and is constantly attempting to buy his way out.

Leon Hunter

Leon is of average height for his 17 years, around 1,78m tall. He is slender and muscular with well tanned skin and deep, dark brown hair. He is a typical 'pretty boy', having been fixed up so many times to look his best on stage. His eyes are a mysterious chocolate brown, and while the expression within them is usually harsh and cruel - something about the hardened lines of his face suggests a softness that never shows, almost as though he is hiding something. His dark brown hair is streaked with golden highlights and always styled to perfection: Falling across his face in a jagged sideways fringe and covering his ears with stylishly untidy strands. Leon will never go out in public without thick layers of black eyeliner - as is his style - and most of the time he will have subtle, undetectable traces of makeup covering any imperfections on his handsome face.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girleh and Polo. Empty Re: Girleh and Polo.

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 am

Margret-Anne Legna.
Maggie.
16, soon to be 17.

Maggie is a typical student at the high school, or that is what it seems. Maggie does her work as asked, no objections, generally very silent while around others. Though the silence in for a reason, she listens to what others say, take it in. And if/when they try to get back at her she has a back pocket full of things to get back at them with.
She isn't your typical pretty girl. Usually put down for her long ginger locks which brush the bottom on her back. Her eyes are generally an icy blue, that hold the tint of fear-fear of the unknown.
No one is truly close to her as she keeps to herself, though once you've gained her trust it is easy to keep, until you hurt her. Then you will have an enemy for life.
Her time out side of lessons is usually spent drawing or writing, in the music room if she is sure she is alone. Her parents were in the music industry so she has links to go deeper, but doesn't think she is up to it, and is prioritising her education.

Maggie-
I woke steadily before giving off a yawn of boredom. it was too early to go to lessons, I dressed quickly before heading for the door. As I snagged my bag i walked out, making sure my room mate was still asleep before silently shutting the door. My bag found it's place on my shoulder, heels clicking and echoing in the silence of the hall, like an regular heart beat... Sharp and loud. She sighed softly stopping once in one of the music rooms, shutting the door and chucking around once more. moving a table closer to the piano setting up her drawing stuff, just in case someone came in before putting her musical notes beside her. She glanced over them before she steadily started playing, the sound flowing through the room, her fingers fluent as they caressed across the keys.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 am

Early that morning, Leon was awake. He was awake because he had specifically gotten up early so that he could have some time to himself before he climbed back into bed and pretended to sleep in, so that he could yell at his roommate for trying to wake him up. This had become a daily thing recently - mostly because the principal had declined his bribe to allow him to have a room to himself, so he was trying to torture his roommate into demanding to change rooms. Leon needed his privacy, after all. He didn't even know what he was doing in this stupid school...

Yet as he walked down the empty corridor, Leon was not as irritable and bitter as he usually was. In fact, he was quite content. It was nice to have some time to himself, without stupid fans following him around, or haters putting him down.
He hated them all, really... Because they all reminded him of the career he had left behind.

As Leon walked down the corridor, he caught a snippet of music - piano music. Pausing, he glanced to the closed door beside him and saw a girl inside, playing. She was good... But of course, that wasn't what he was going to tell her.
Keen to make more enemies, Leon shoved the door open and fixed a mocking smile on his face - which somehow managed to look perfect even when he had just woken up.
He prepared himself to fling an insult at her... Any insult, even if it wasn't true. But for some reason, he just couldn't. There was no reason to, without all the people around... And it was too peaceful.
So instead, he hovered in the doorway, then finally commented: "You're pretty good at that."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 am

Maggie-
As i heard the door, I quickly stopped, gasping. Oh no, oh no, oh no. I thought silently, hoping it wasn't anyone I personally knew. But he was worse. I flipped over the notes so I was sure he couldn't see them, thankful I was playing one of my own rather than his for once. "You didn't hear anything," I spoke gently, watching him, the fear in my eyes seeming to set my eyes on fire. I quickly collected my things. Putting them back into my bag. I wasn't going to play with him watching, he was much better and I was a nothing. He may have used the wrong choice of words before now but that didn't remove his talent from his soul. Something I didn't have, despite my parents word. But then again, they told me I would be a princess when I was older and that was one of the biggest lies in the book.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 am

"Didn't I?" Leon asked coolly, raising his eyebrows and leaning casually against the doorway - blocking most of it. He was a jerk now - it was his identity, so he figured he should just get used to it.
As such, he fixed a smug smirk on his face and watched the girl's panic with a sense of lazy superiority.
"Don't want people to know you're playing, huh?" He asked, his lips parting to reveal chemically whitened teeth as he grinned. Ah, this could be fun...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 am

Maggie-
I groaned as I watched him. "More because I can't play. Except do things like this" I spoke, if he was going to be a jerk I would be. I pulled out my music notes for once of his songs. once of the most un-classical ones 'Animal i have become'. I placed the notes up before watching the keys, before playing once again. It was obvious on the song instantly, I kept my mouth shut, singing I couldn't do. I played it steadily, following the notes I'd written perfectly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 am

Hearing the unmistakable sound of the music he had written, Leon clenched his teeth - suddenly fighting a desire to run from the room. Gosh! Why the hell couldn't he just escape all this?! He didn't want anything to do with music any more. "Y'know, my other stalkers at least attempt to be subtle." Leon stated blankly when she was done playing - hiding the pain his music brought behind a blank expression.
"Well, whatever." He dismissed the situation with a yawn, deciding that he was just too tired to come up with any insults that would do his reputation justice.
"I have to admit... You are pretty good. You must have quite an ear for music to copy the notes that accurately." He said finally, stepping out of the doorway and offering a faint smile.
"And if you don't tell anybody I said that - even though I'd just deny it if you did - I won't mention your little secret music career, okay?" He winked, then turned away and strolled off down the hallway - quickening his pace slightly when a glance at his watch told him that his roomie would be waking up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:36 am

Maggie-
I giggled. Stalker?! Pfftt. If I wanted to stalk him or gotten close to him i could of done it by now through my parents. Though I did let him finish. Running a hand through my hair I put away the notes and decided to go back to the drawing, finding the correct piece of paper and pencils before moving away from the piano and continuing the shading of the instrument that I had started the day before. No one would know what I could do. No one could know. If he squealed I would make his life a living hell. I sighed gently, once my own anger has subsided thinking about his words. I'd always seen the piano playing as a nothing. My parents said it was good but that was parents. They always lie...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 am

After tormenting his roommate, having a shower and fixing his hair - Leon found himself heading toward his first class. He arrived late, as usual, and yawned pointedly when the teacher scolded him - then sauntered to the back of the class and sat down on his chair, resting his feet on the desk and leaning back with his arms folded behind his head - pretending to sleep through the lesson. He could hear the people around him whispering about him, but he didn't care. The whispers followed him wherever he went...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Maggie-
I sat in my lesson, half listening to the teacher, half focusing on the final touches to the image i had created earlier. I stayed silent and to myself as the lesson went on. Paying attention to the little details, the scuff marks, the slightly worn keys that I'd used so often. I smiled as he mind trailed away before moving onto the actual work that I was supposed to be doing
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am

Leon had actually drifted off to sleep by the time the teacher began explaining the class's next project. As such, he heard nothing of what he would have to do, nor of the fact that he had been paired up with a girl called 'Maggie' to work on the project. He also didn't hear the disappointed groans from the other girls in the class when this was announced - though that was probably a good thing, since it would only have irritated him in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

Maggie-
I inelegantly cursed under my breath as she said I was with him, why him? I didn't like him, he probably didn't like me. It was simple really but no. I had to work with him.
"Your so lucky Maggie" Jess-her room mate-commented as they were told to move.
"Luck? Is that what you call it?" I asked before collecting my stuff and moving beside him. "If your expecting me to go all mushy and drool over you like the overs. News flash buddy, it's not going to happy" I mumbled gently as I took a seat beside him. Not wanting to do this, no. Not a chance.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am

"Eh?" Leon awoke with a grunt as he heard a girl's voice beside him. He sat down properly in his seat, then blinked groggily at her, wondering what on earth was going on. "When did you start sitting there?" He asked bluntly, his words muffled by a wide yawn. "You're in my space." He pointed out, watching her expectantly and waiting for her to move.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 am

Maggie-
"You are working with me on a music project. If you would rather another girl who is completely obsessive over you and will be more interested in bringing back your past I can swap with my room mate, but if not I'm the best thing you've got in here." I informed him simply, I didn't want to do this any more than him. I wasn't going to move 'out of his space' either.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 am

"Ugh, I hate group work." Leon complained, yawning again.
"Whatever, you can get to work if you like. I, for one, am taking a nap." And with that, he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes again - though he did not attempt to fall asleep, oh no - his ears were wide open as he waited to find out how the girl would react. She didn't like him, that was for sure, and he was glad of it. That was his goal, after all...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 am

Maggie-
I glanced at him, rolling my eyes before bending down to get my personal Music folder 'Accidentally' tipping his chair to get him to fall off as I did so. Placing the folder on the table before looking down at him with a grin. opening the folder and getting out the music notes she had done. A mixture of her own things and covers she'd created
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 am

As Leon's chair tipped over, his eyes sprung open, and he flailed for a moment trying to catch his balance - then fell to the floor. Winded, he simply lay there motionless for a while, struggling to catch his breath.
When he finally had it, he climbed to his feet and sat down again, ignoring the snickers of the people around him. "Well played." Leon admitted grudgingly, speaking in a low undertone to the girl - was her name Maggie? He offered a brief, faint smile, then bent over his desk and glanced toward her notes.
"So what are we supposed to be doing, exactly?" He asked irritably - taking care to be as ruse as possible so that he didn't accidentally give off the impression of being 'nice'. He was supposed to be a jerk... Because he couldn't let himself get close to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 am

Maggie-
I grinned up at him, I would get my own back . I may be keeping my mouth shut about him, but it doesn't mean I cannot enjoy myself by doing so, because my piano playing was soon to be ruined due to this project and I wasn't going to pretend I couldn't play.
"Basically a project writing out own songs and stuff and we may have to perform at the end of the project." He spoked, flicking through my pages. picking out what I had done herself, though I hadn't added lyrics. It was never a need for me.
Once I'd sorted through the pages, I moved some towards him. "That's notes I have written myself, unless you would rather come up with something completely new and clean. I know you probably don't want to perform this, but we still need something to hand in so just play along" I spoke simply.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 am

"Gah, I don't want to do that!" Leon complained, frowning grumpily. "I don't write music and I don't play it either, so there's no part of this project that I-" He broke off as she pushed some pages toward him.
Picking them up, he glanced through them briefly.
"Huh... Well, thankfully, it seems you don't need my help." He concluded finally, putting the paper down again and leaning back in his chair.
"Right then, are we done?" He asked through yet another yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 am

Maggie-
"No. You need to write lyrics. Now shush with the complaining or you can write the whole thing" She spoke before standing and walking off, leaving Leon with pretty much no choice in this matter. She needed to get both of them out of school when this was due in, or at least doing someting else, something she could cancel if things turned around.
Her parents.
Maggie chewed her lip. She could phone them later, but for now she had to make herself look busy so hopefully Leon would realize he was doing something also.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 am

"I can't!" Leon objected as Maggie walked off - leaving him with a blank page in front of him.
Grumbling mutinously to himself, Leon stared blankly at the page. He just had to write something...
He thought over it - singing to himself in his head like he always used to... But the music had gone clean out of him, and he couldn't think of a single lyric to write...
Eventually the period ended - and with a growl of frustration, Leon snatched up the blank page and stalked outside. He did not arrive at his next class. Instead, he sat on a bench in the schoolgrounds, tapping his pen against the blank page and waiting for some lyrics to come to him. Yet still, none did. There was just... nothing. He was empty.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

Maggie-
She sat in class silent, watching her music notes expecting something to happen, just nothing did. She needed to get out and play these, but people would hear... unless. She pretended to be ill grabbing her bag and the notes before heading across the school grounds to find one of the few sound proof rooms that she knew many didn't know about. There was an old keyboard in there. Not perfect but it would do
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 am

As yet another idea narrowly escaped Leon's grasp, he growled in frustration and flung his pen away from him. Only then he remembered that he needed it... So, grumbling irritably to himself, he got up and bent to retrieve it. Upon straightening up once more, he noticed Maggie heading out of the school building. He watched her curiously for a moment, then shrugged and decided to follow. He couldn't write these stupid lyrics... She would just have to do it.
So he hurried after her - jogging a few steps, but quickly running out of breath.
"Cutting class, are you?" He asked as he reached her - his attitude somewhat more pleasant than usual now that nobody was around.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:36 am

Maggie-
"Maybe I am, going to complain to my parents?" She asked, not really in the mood for this, life was getting a little bit boring for her at the moment and she wasn't up for this at all. Though she knew more about him than she planned to let on. She was being quite dumb founded with him and that was the way it was going to stay unless she felt she had to tell him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 am

"Can't be bothered." Leon replied with an unconcerned shrug. "But while I've got you here, about this project... I can't write lyrics. You're going to have to do it."
He stated his point bluntly, cutting right to the chase, then hung back and waited for her response. He honestly didn't care if he failed this project... He just wanted nothing to do with music.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next