Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P Empty Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Okay, JT is now called Blake Hensley, at least until further notice... Haha! Wink

A sensitive face with deep, soulful hazel eyes. He has average length hair, usually sticking up slightly, and with an attractively messy fringe. He is tall and toned, and a generally good looking fellow with a charming smile.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Blake rubbed his arms through his thin, tattered jersey and shuffled slightly closer to the tiny fire he had managed to get going in this dark alleyway. It had been only the previous day that he had escaped from the asylum, but he knew that they were still out there looking for him... He couldn't risk going out into the open yet, so he would have to just linger around nearby for the time being. Once the scandal had died down, he would be able to go home again... And then to the hospital.
At the thought of this place, a shudder that had nothing to do with the cold scuttled down Blake's spine. Suddenly feeling nervy, he jerked his head around as he heard a faint sound nearby, his eyes gleaming gold in the light of the fire as they sought out the source of the disturbance.

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Neva-
I ran down the street, not looking behind me to see what had been following. The frantic clicks of my heels against the pavement were out of tune to my desperate pants for air. Without looking nor thinking I swung into a nearby ally way pressing my dressed in black form against the shadows of the gloomy walls. I had though myself once as reasonably fit, you had to be in my line of expertise but damn, that had proved other wise.
My gentle thoughts had been interrupted by the sound of someone else's breathing. Oh crap, he hadn't beaten me here? I controlled my breaths, the being was probably aware of my presence though letting 'it' know on my unfit state was not a good plan. I slowly rotated my body, waiting for hell to break loose.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Blake watched with vague curiosity as the girl dashed around the corner, yet he did not seem particularly surprised by her appearance. He blinked placidly at her for a moment, then quietly spoke. "Be quiet, would you? They'll find us." He shuffled over slightly, and gestured with a nod of his head for the girl to join him near the fire. They were both running from something, apparently... And the more accomodating he was to her, the less likely she would be to turn him in. Besides - no harm ever came from helping people. What was it that the book he had been reading in the asylum had said...? 'Love thy neighbour as you love yourself?' Well, he was doing that now, right...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Neva-
I jerked at the sound of his voice and then his option of hospitality.I snorted very unladylikely, slipped off the five inch heels, definitely not the best thing to run in. "Try anything and I'll stake you" I hissed at him in a hushed tone, before I let my gaze wonder and linger. Certainly not what I had been expecting. I brushed my midnight coloured locked behind my pixie-like ear inspecting him more thoroughly. Heat flushed to my cheeks as I focused on calming my breaths, slowing my raging heat rate. He had to be gay to look like that. Gay or taken by an utter cow...I'm voting gay by his hospitality. I pulled down the thigh length dress, as my green eyes sparkled in the dancing light of the flames.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 pm

"Hey, I'm not the one with a WMD here." He joked in a mockingly serious tone, pointing toward the heel in her hand. "C'mon, I don't bite." He invited, offering a faint smile. She seemed so tense... And untrusting. He didn't like that. Generally people who were so reluctant to trust had suffered some sort of hardship, and he did not like hardship... Hardship made people do terrible things, which caused terrible things to happen to others. No, Blake did not like that at all.
Lost in thought, he gazed unseeingly into the dancing flames before him, remembering a time before all this had happened. Back then, he'd never have guessed that one day he might be accused of losing his sanity... That he'd wind up in a cold, dark alleyway accompanied by a complete stranger.
His hazel eyes shifted toward the girl, and he watched her for a moment, wondering what her story was. She could be a criminal for all he knew... But criminal or not, it was cold, and she certainly was not dressed very warmly. He hoped she would choose to sit near the fire. He would not be happy if she didn't... The cold would count as a form of hardship, then. He did not like hardship.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Neva-
"If I had a note in my hand for every person that said that, and within the hour I was shot. I would be one rich woman," I commented dryly. It didn't give away my line of work as I timidly walked closer. I may be a pro when it came to kicking Guys asses but I didn't like it. I liked the run, the adrenaline...The rush. But the Kill? Not a chance. I hated it with a absolute firm passion, I sat beside the fire, the distance had been planned well in my head, having to sit awkwardly to prevent everything being on show. Damn parties being crashed. I raised the skirt of the tight dress. Before pulling a knife from what seemed like no where. Plunging it into my leg as I attempted to figure how to remove this damn bullet. I squeaked as blood gushed over my hand, I was thankful it was a black dress. I just hoped he wasn't watching. It needed to be out, before the numbness took over my body.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 pm

"Well, at least nobody can say you're naive..." Blake muttered in response, holding his hands over the fire to warm them. Damn, it was cold! He shivered slightly, and drew his hands back to rub the goosebumps from his arms again, then glanced toward the girl.
What he saw caused him to gasp loudly, as the shock suddenly took his breath away. There was blood... So much blood! "You're hurt!" He exclaimed in a panicked voice, suddenly fidgeting nervously as he struggled with his urge to go over and try to help her, and the knowledge that she would most likely be most displeased if he did, and he could not do anything, anyway. "Are you okay?" He gasped in concern, his wide, frightened hazel eyes darting rapidly from the bloody wound to her face. Unless he was much mistaken... She had been shot. So what she had said before... Had she been serious? And he thought he'd had it rough getting locked up in that asylum with a bunch of raving lunatics...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:23 am

Neva-
I snorted once again. Real lady, that was me. "This is nothing. This isn't why i ran." I was being careful on what i said "Someone said they wouldn't bite. I was obviously recongnized." She shrugged away the statement absently before she managed to flick the bullet from her leg sighing in relief. I was glad to have it out, but I couldn't tell him any more than I was, it was dangerous I didn't know who he was. He could be one of the ones after me. A set up.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 am

Blake blinked at the girl in confusion, wondering if he was actually supposed to comprehend what she was saying, or if she was deliberately trying to confuse him. If that was the case, she had succeeded. "Well... As long as you're okay..." Blake replied hesitantly, not exactly sure what he was supposed to say in response to a speech that was complete gibberish to him. Gosh! It was like being back in the asylum again! This thought brought an idea to Blake's mind and he glanced back at the girl again. "So why are you hiding anyway, if not because of the bullet?" He asked curiously, watching her with a mild expression - not demanding any answers, but simply wondering over them.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:10 am

Neva-
Something tingled across my senses... What the... I didn't know this guy. How can I not lie to him. I didn't want to answer the question. "You're tell me you would run if your ex was running at you with an eight inch silver knife you wouldn't run?" I questioned. I let my green gaze slide down as I lent forward, for warmth and to help myself apply the pressure on my leg as I dug my palm into the bullet wound. "Be careful what questions you ask for I cannot lie to you." I warned through clenched teeth. Damn this curse, I hated being it. Though I was very dangerous, a fact he wouldn't find out. I couldn't hurt another person... No. Not again.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 am

"Wow!" Blake commented, rather taken aback. For a moment he blinked in dumb surprise, then he chuckled slightly. "If that isn't relationship trouble, I don't know what is." He joked lightly, a kind smile eliminating any ill intentions from his words.
Yet at the girl's next words, Blake cocked his head slightly to one side in surprise. "You can't lie?" He asked in surprise? "Why's that? Wait- You don't have to answer that..." He trailed off, then laughed quietly, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Wow, this is tricky... I never realised quite how many questions I ask until now! But anyway, if you don't want to tell me something, just don't answer. That isn't lying, right?" He suggested kindly, a charming smile lighting up his handsome face - the flickering flames causing his finger to glisten like gold as he shook it out of his face.
"It's almost morning." He commented, turning his head to gaze toward the horizon, where the first pale light of dawn was tickling the bottom of the sky. "I probably have to lave soon." He added, seeming uncertain whether to feel nervous, excited or regretful. He didn't want to leave his new friend... And he was terribly afraid of being caught... But at the same time, he had to get to the hospital! He had to... He had waited so long for this!

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am

Neva-
I ground my teeth. "I have no choice once a question is asked." I almost spat every word out. "I know you somehow be it through my twin or a memory I don't chose to remember. It is part of being an Adeh. You can't lie to the person once you know them." The words were torn from my blue tinged lips, my Italian accent coming out to play. Smouldering every word, taking away the bitterness that had been aimed in them. It wasn't his fault, but I hated what I was.
I glanced up at the splay of colours in the colours before shrugging the fact away. "I'm not due to work till nine. I'm fine, but you can go when ever you want." I spoke glancing down again before flickering my gaze over to him I dropped my gaze once again. Darn it. I was better than this, a ting of pink crept into my cheeks though the bitterness of the blue remained on my pale lips.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am

"What do you mean, Ad-" Blake broke off suddenly, clapping his hand over his mouth in horror. "Sorry, I'm doing it again..." He apologised with an awkward laugh, dropping his hand to his side again to unmuffle his words. "I really shouldn't ask so many questions..." He scolded himself, frowning thoughtfully. He really did question a lot, and to think that this poor girl had to reply to everything... It wasn't fair! That must be terrible. He hated to think how he would suffer if he couldn't choose to hide things... He would have to be extra careful, think on his feet, and try to come up with a way that he could speak with this girl without forcing her to answer him... "Well..." He began thoughtfully, "If you want to, please tell me what you mean by 'Adeh'. That's okay, right...? Since it isn't a question?" He attempted hopefully, smiling sweetly at her and hoping that his technique would prove successful.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 am

Neva-
I smiled sweetly, shaking my head wistfully. "It's something I've had to get used to. It's a part of my everyday life" I sighed gently. Looking over at him, "Adeh is a creature that has began the pathway to afterlife. There are a range of different steps, depending on how you where in your first life would effect what you become. Adeh or Demon. As I was 'good' on my first life I started to take the steps towards an angel. If we chose to we can become the winged creatures most humans see as angels, while I bare no halo only being young I will three or four thousand years down the line. We are used to protect the human race from seeing what they class as unreal. For example my ex, he wasn't human. Just appalled when he found out what I was, having been caught n the wrong side of an Adeh. Our powers are under estimated, I can easily turn you to dust before you would have a chance to move." I informed him leaving out many details, I may be telling him this much but I left out the more serious stuff.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 am

Blake stared at the girl as she explained, nodding occasionally, and quietly murmuring "Uh-huh" and "Yeah" at regular intervals, though not really paying as much attention as he ought to. When she was finally finished speaking, he was silent for a moment, then glanced up at her with an amused smile. "You're pulling my leg, aren't you?" He asked with a laugh. "Sad thing is, I might actually have believed that before, I was so gullible." He laughed again, then shook his head and got to his feet, briefly dusting himself off. "Geez, it's cold..." He muttered to himself, rubbing his arms for a moment before turning his attention back to the girl. "I'd best be off." He admitted with a slight regretful tone to his voice. "Will I see you again?" He tilted his head slightly to one side, and regarded her amiably - noting for the first time how nice she looked in her short dress. "You look nice, by the way." Blake added suddenly, offering a friendly smile. Perhaps it was a little too direct, but everybody could do with being complimented from time to time, right? Where was the harm in stating one such innocent observation? He was just trying to spread a little cheer... To avoid hardship at all costs.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am

Neva-
"As if I needed a pathetic humans compliment. Yeah your nice and all, but a bit of trust would be nice." I muttered bitterly to myself. I stood gasping gently "Oi! Kid!" I screamed noticing the gleam of silver before I threw my arms around him closing my eyes and leaping skyward. He would believe now he was wanted to or not. The white angelic wings beated powerfully as they seemed to sprout from my back. I lightly placed him on the flat roof of a near by building before a seizure of coughs over took my body as I began to shudder. I closed my eyes, letting each cough pass before wiping the blood from my mouth. Looking at him, cautious, expecting judgement... Question. I was here to protect humans, not let Kellen kill him. Not on my watch.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 am

Blake swung around as he heard the urgency in her tone, but before he had time to do so much as draw in a breath, she had grabbed him, and-
What?
What?!
A sudden sensation of weightlessness gripped his body, and when Blake looked down he suddenly noticed that his feet were no longer on the ground. In fact, the ground was gradually getting further and further away as the air was beat violently past his ears by- Blake glanced up, staring in open-mouthed disbelief into the sky behind the girl's head. Were those wings?! More importantly - was he going to be able to get down any time soon...? Blake had just realised that he was somewhat afraid - a slight trembling gripping his body with the shock of it all. She had been serious... He could not believe she had actually been serious!
Maybe he was crazy after all... Maybe he was dreaming, hallucinating... Maybe he belonged in that asylum after all.
When she placed him on the roof, Blake's shaky knees collapsed instantly to leave him sitting motionless, seeming rather shaken and windswept. "Ah..." He managed finally. "You weren't joking after-" Blake broke off with a gasp of alarm as he saw the girl... Angel? Whatever she was - she was coughing up blood! "Hey!" He said, scooting closer and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you okay? I mean - what's wrong? Thanks for that, by the w- Oh gosh, are you alright?!" He asked, jumping from question to question in a panicked and disorganised fashion, seeming extremely distressed by the entire situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:56 am

Neva-
"I'm still young." I struggled to get things out, focusing on her breathing. "I can do things like that, but it leaves me drained after." I finished most words escaping as I tried to suck in air. I lowered myself to the floor the wings slowly slipping back into my back. I needed to think, "Before you ask. I wasn't going to let Kellen kill you. I'm here to protect humans, He is my issue." I spoke gently, He was my issue. My fault, my screw up. I brushed my black hair from my eyes as I looked at him, waiting for the judgement. The screaming, something.... But all I got was the bitter sweet. He was so damn calm. It was scaring me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 pm

"Thank goodness..." Blake muttered, finally relaxing completely and, feeling weakened by relief, deciding to flop down on the flat roof beside her. "Thanks." He murmured. "But... Why should this 'Kellen' want to kill me, anyway?" He added as an afterthought, sitting up and gazing down at the girl with eyes wide with curiosity, yet not showing any anger, nor fear, at the attempt on his life. "I haven't done anything wrong." He protested thoughtfully, "At least... I don't think I have." Those words brought a chuckle to his lips, and Blake soon decided to shrug it all off. "Anyway... I'm late." He got to his feet, then looked down, and promptly sat again. "How do I get down from here?" He asked with a weak chuckle, scratching the back of his head nervously as he gazed around the roof. He had just realised that he did not like heights. Not at all.
More importantly, he had to get to the hospital. He was late. He could not be late.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Neva-
"I'll have to take you down, I think he thought you where me. I've worn some stupid disguises in my time" I smiled weakly before slowly staggering in my feet. "Come here then" He spoke, opening my arms to give him a hug. As the wings seeped from my back as I waited for him, glancing down. He was gone for now. "It would be safer for me to take you to where ever you are going. Just in case he decides to strike again. And a shower is also recommended. Get my scent off you." I pointed out gently, "Now come and give me a hug. If you touch my wings be careful" I pointed out, knowing how damn curious humans could be.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Blake took a step toward the girl at her suggestion, the hesitated and stepped back again. "But... Will you be okay?" He objected with a concerned frown. "No..." He shook his head firmly. "If you could just get me to the ground, that would be great. You've already done more than enough for me, I won't have you putting yourself in danger. I can walk, I'll be careful." He promised, a charming smile lighting his face as he nodded with slight enthusiasm.
A frown of concentration creased his features then, and Blake stepped hesitantly toward the girl's outstretched arms, feeling a little awkward. He didn't really like this scenario... It didn't feel right. He barely knew her, so he hardly wanted to just walk up to her and embrace her... But if he had no other choice. Blake shifted uncomfortably, then tottered uncertainly over to the girl. "This is awkward." He announced with a laugh, making a valiant attempt to lighten the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Neva-
I rolled my eyes. "You humans are stupid at times. I will be fine. I can't be dropping you off then having to identify your remains in an hours time. That will hurt me more" I admitted reluctantly, before I grinned almost childishly. "Don't let go. Or I may be tempted to drop you, seeing as I will have to go high to prevent spectators, you don't want that buddy." I tightened my arms locking him into my embrace. "Where we going?" I asked I attempted to leap into action. I jumped of the building though I was loosing blood fast, falling for a few seconds I closed my eyes grunting before I steadily worked on gaining height. Once I had got the height I exhaled slowly, glancing down at him. I may have forgotten to mention this would be the longest journey I had ever attempted with an extra load...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:48 pm

"Well, all right then." Blake agreed grudgingly, finally giving in. "To the hospital." He locked his arms around her, feeling a pang of guilt shoot through him, and nearly squirming in discomfort.
Thus, when she launched herself from the roof, it was with sharp relief that he forgot his predicament beside the somewhat more serious issue of height. He did not like height, and he was high. He did not like having his feet above the ground, either. No, Blake did not like flying. He did not like it at all.
Despite himself, Blake's arms tightened, and he rested his forehead against the girl's shoulder, closing his eyes to keep the fear and queasiness at bay. "You'd better not hurt yourself." He warned, his words muffled. "If you do, I'll be mad."
I'll be mad...
'Bad choice of words, Blake.' He chastised himself, 'very bad choice indeed...'

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Neva-
I giggled shaking my head, the sound was light a bubbly. One very rarely heard, by anyone. "I am already hurt," I pointed out gently to him glancing down at him as I headed towards the hospital. They smelt bad, but if that was where he was heading I'd better take him. "Your quite a lump. Those good looks must be weighing you down," I grinned cheekily, I thought I better repay his compliment. I was slowly moving slower. Struggling to keep moving with his weight. I had only just learned how to cope with my own weight, let alone anyone else's.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next