Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 7 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Neva-
I had to think about it. He was the first one i had helped... "Firstly I'm no gardian angel. They can't fight for... Whats that phrase? They can fight for Toffee. While i could kick your pretty little butt." I giggled the sound so light, bubbly and carefree. Everything i wasn't. "Their like tooth fairies. Big poofs. And for your other question, follow your heart. Listen to it. Your head can lie, get confused with lust and love and situations like it. Ignore your head just take what your heart says. Trust your instinct, you'll be fine if you do. I'll support you whatever you choose. Partly because i have to. But i also want to." I have him the only advice i had. The ones i ran my own life by.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 7 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 am

Blake felt his stiff cheeks lift slightly, and he smiled despite himself, then managed a polite chuckle - allowing Neva to lighten the mood. He loved her laugh. That much, at least, he was certain of. "That's some solid advice." He murmured quietly, "But what if I can't hear what my heart is trying to tell me...?" He trailed off, then released a hopeless laugh at the complexity of the situation. It was pointless fretting over it. There was simply no solution.
"Well... Thanks, Neva. I guess I'll just..." He broke off with a sigh. Just what? What could he do? "I'll just... Forget about it, for now. Deny it... I'm good at that. At least until I'm strong enough to think about it logically." He managed a faint smile, only vaguely realising that it was the first time he had admitted out loud the fact that he suffered from denial. He obviously trusted Neva even more than he'd been aware of. Come to think of it, he ought not to have trusted her at all. Some girl showing up in a dark alleyway in the dead of night, a bullet in her leg. Some girl who turned out not to be human... Who quite literally whisked him off his feet, and eventually ended up dragging him into some sort of mix with a Demon, then popping him onto a roof, and stopping him from hurling himself off it.
When he thought on it like that, Blake wondered if perhaps this had all just been a dream... If he was matching too many horror movies, or reading spooky kiddies' books. Blake snorted in amusement at his own silly thoughts, then turned to Neva and fixed a smile on his face, effectively flinging all difficulties from his mind - shoving them aside to deal with them later. "So, Neva..." He began thoughtfully. "Tell me something. Anything. I feel we've got some catching up to do..."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

Neva-
I thought about it for a moment before i twirled a ringlet around my finger. Not sure what to say. A smile split my lips at past memories, "depends on what you want to catch up on. I haven't been living that long but I've had an eternity of bad events." I shrugged off the fact mindlessly. Hate, pain, death. They were like my best friends fate hated me maybe i wasn't meant to last forever.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 am

"I don't know... Just- We're friends, right? But I feel like I don't really know you at all... Well, I don't. But I feel like I should..." He shrugged, laughing at his own silly words. "Sorry, I can be a bit of a social retard sometimes." Blake apologised with a goofy grin, quoting the words of one of his best friends back when he was at school. They had been forever laughing and teasing each other... Life had been so much simpler, then. Now... Now there was simply too much to think about. Too much responsibility...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:31 am

Neva-
I nodded understandably i could relate. "Hmmm... Well I'm 18 i Will never look any older. That stopped when i turned 16. Both parents are dead, i never knew my father but i grew close to my mother. I have a brother and sister, Liander and Zora. They are about 2000 but only half breeds. So Will not carry the wings as i do. Aedh's are creatures of the mist and angels. Making them almost impossible to kill. They get two soul mates every lifetime, i met my first Kye when i was fourteen..." I took in a deep breath. Not wanting to go on about him. I looked away from him as tears gleamed in my eyes.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 am

Blake was listening with interest to everything Neva told him, when suddenly she trailed off into nothingness, and he could have sworn he say the gleam of a tear escaping her eye. That was more than enough to make him forget all he'd just heard in his concern for her. "Hey..." He murmured, shifting slightly closer and placing his hand gently on her back. "Are you okay...?" He frowned in concern - wanting to ask what was bothering her, yet not wanting to upset her any further... Gosh, he was useless! He had no clue what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 am

Neva-
I smiled weakly. "I have to talk about him." I mumbled gently, more to myself than him. I focused on my breathing before letting my midnight coloured curls slide in front of my face. Obstructing my sight but I didn't care, I inhaled deeply one last time before starting. "Kye, he was my first soul mate. I was young and foolish, he just wouldn't listen to me... He began to hit me, telling me only he could have me and he'd rather kill me than I see anyone else, not Zora nor Liander. No one. I-I... Didn't mean to, but he got me so angry." I hesitated, steadying my breaking voice. "I went out to meet Kellen-The demon we met before-Kye found out, he dragged me back by my hair. I was so scared, just wanted him to stop. He didn't listen. I used to butt of my gun to hit him, aiming for his shoulder but it hit him in his head, when his grip slackened I thought he was just unconscious. But.. But... I'd killed him." I mutered, a tear escaping, I hated the man. I hated him with a firm passion, but I still mourned over what I did.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 am

Neva had- What? She'd killed him...? For a moment, Blake was so shocked that he couldn't speak, could barely even breathe. But then, he thought back over what she'd said. It wasn't her fault... From the way it sounded, this 'Kye' had deserved no better. And besides, it was an accident, right? "That's-" Blake began, struggling to speak with the influence of the shock acting upon him. "I... Wow. I'm sorry, Neva..." He mumbled awkwardly, glancing away. "But you know... That isn't your fault." He shook his had firmly, his voice steadying slightly as he gained confidence. "You can't beat yourself up so much over an accident like that. You'll be challenged to keep your sanity, otherwise. Trust me, I know..." He forced a slight smile, then reached out and cupped her chin gently between the thumb and forefinger of his uninjured hand. "C'mon, don't cry." He scolded gently, "It's okay now, d'you hear? It's fine." And with that, he wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulders, and pulled her gently toward him - as though by hugging her slightly closer, he could shield her from the terrible hardships of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:08 am

Neva-
I bit my lip hesitantly resting my head on his shoulder, "but I shouldn't of killed him, he was my
soul mate we were supposed to be together for ever. I was fourteen, and a murderer." I mumbled, closing my eyes tightly, refusing to let him see the damage. It wasn't his fault, it was Kye's, the sensible side of me agreed with Blake though my soul would always ache. I didn't know what else I could do, I just didn't-Not then, nor now. Would I ever? He told me he'd loved me... But at what cost? Isolation? Maybe I was never meant to get along with my soul mate; that was it-fate hated me. Gosh she was a bitch, once I wouldn't live with for as long as expected. Blake was only human, I would go when he does. If not before.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am

Stroking Neva's hair gently, Blake hoped that she could not hear the confused racing of his heart. Every time he drew near to her, it was like a panic washing over him... And such a powerful fear consumed him that his mind could not even function enough to find its source. Some part of him understood... Already knew that he was falling for her. But on the other hand, there was Libby. He loved her dearly, and he knew he could never be disloyal to her, even after her death... But then what was he doing?!
He was comforting Neva, as a friend. That was okay, right? Or was he taking it too far...? It was so hard to tell, sometimes. And then there was Neva... He didn't want to mislead her, either. He could never-
Suddenly, Blake's thoughts were cut off, and he slumped back against the wall, staring blindly straight ahead of him like a century-old vegetable. This lasted only a brief moment, before Blake seemed to come around again with a shudder.
Only something, this time, was different. Instead of their usual bright hazel, his eyes gleamed with a hint of fiery red. The air of conservative shyness and hesitance that usually lingered about him was obliterated, and suddenly he brimmed with burning confidence. "But none of that matters, does it?" Tyson purred, leaning closer toward Neva so his lips brushed her ear as he quietly whispered, "You've got me, now."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:27 am

Neva-
I squeaked as he went limp... What the?! I jerked away as his lips got too close. "What are you on about? Blake? I'm confused." I admitted, though even as the words passed my pink lips I knew this wasn't Blake. No, someone different entirely. Zora wasn't lying when she said he wasn't human, "Zora?!" I shouted helplessly, though I knew my sister was around. I hoped it would simply distract him so I could get away. I wouldn't hurt him, couldn't, not while he was wearing Blake's body.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am

"Ah, relax, I was just havin' a bit of fun." Tyson said with a smirk. He laced his fingers together, then turned his hands around and stretched out in front of him, loosening his stiff muscles. Yet the moment pressure struck with fingers, Tyson yelped, snatching his hands back and cradling Blake's injured left hand against his chest. "That idiot!" Tyson fumed, clutching the aching hand tenderly. "What the hell sort of mischief has he been gettin' himself into?!"
Tyson grumbled mutinously to himself for a few moments, then turned back to Neva. "Sorry." He apologised shamelessly, "I realise it was terribly rude of me to drop in, but I was bored..." He heaved an exaggerated sigh, then went on, examining Blake's fingers nonchalantly as he spoke. "I suppose I owe you an introduction, since I've gone and ruined your cosy little moment, 'ey? But before that... Is Zora here? I can't be hanging around for long, see, and it's rather important I speak to her, too." Tyson met Neva's gaze - Blake's eyes burning and intense as Tyson fixed them harshly on Neva's face, letting her know that he expected her to comply to his wishes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 am

Neva-
I didn't follow no ones orders. That was the basic's of me, everyone who knew me did that. But then again, he didn't know me. I collected myself before slowly standing, walking out of the room. I didn't look at him nor say a word, though the moment my foot passed the door way I was grabbed. I wouldn't scream as a hand snaked around my neck.
"Scream Nevada. Scream" Kellen all but growled.
"No. You don't stand a chance of that Kellen." I spoke, my voice flat even. I slowly reached to my belt before I rose my foot, not trusting this other demon to watch my motion. I kicked Kellen where it hurt. As expected he went down, crushing my body, despite my words I screamed in pain.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

"Kellen!" Tyson exclaimed with a frown, clearly annoyed. He leaped to Blake's feet, and quickly jogged over to the tangle of limbs thrashing about on the floor. He thrust the pair apart with ease - finding himself pleasantly surprised, not for the first time, by the human's physical strength. "Kellen, there's no need for that." Tyson stated firmly. "And get a grip on yourself..." His expression shifted to mocking pity as he watched Tyson rolling around on the ground. "Really... It's your own fault, so don't much such a scene." He chuckled softly to himself - the sinister sound sharply contrasting to Blake's mild chuckle. "Neva, I am sorry about that." He said,turning back to her and politely offering a hand to help her up. "Would ya' please show me where I can find Zora? I don't have much time left." He explained, taking care to speak respectfully. Apparently Neva expected to be treated properly. He could do that. He had no reason not to...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Neva-
I glanced him over before I pushed up to my feet, pretending to think things over. A grin split my lips as I walked away from him, why should I be nice? After what he had done, not a chance. I exaggerated the swing of my hips slightly as I walked into the kitchen, shutting the door behind me before I exhaled heavily.
"Your not going to get your answer, she's a disobedient cow. I should know, I went out with her for a year or two." Kellen grin and it was pure evil. He was good at what he did, for all the wrong reasons. "Know more about your suspect before you boss her around." He advised with a gentle nod, looking in the direction Neva has left them.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

"It's okay, it's okay." Tyson replied with a laugh, slapping Kellen cheerfully on the back. "I have a plan. Leverage, mate." He flashed Kellen a brief wink, then followed after Neva. He let himself into the kitchen, and shut the door behind him with a click, then turned to Neva with a sickeningly sweet smile. "Say, Neva, help me out here... All I want is a little chat." He pleaded silkily, walking slowly nearer to her. "Or..." He slowly raised a hand to his throat, "Will I need to find a new body more suited to acquiring what I desire, hmm...?" His fingers tightened slightly around Blake's throat until his face turned a delicate shade of blue - proving that he was not bluffing. Not at all...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Neva-
I spun around, "Don't hurt him. I have no idea where my stupid sister is. She goes where ever she wants when ever she wants. She is old," I reminded him, my voice was calm though held a sharp edge. I wasn't gogin to hurt him, I clenched my fists. Nails biting into the palms of my hands as I watched him, anything but hurting Blake... Anything.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 pm

"Ah~, what a pity." Tyson complained with a sigh, releasing Blake's throat and rubbing it to soothe the burning pain he'd inflicted upon himself. "Well, when she's around, be sure to let her know..." He smirked, then nodded politely to Neva, looking for all the world like a kind, respectful soul. Only his sinisterly glinting eyes suggested otherwise. "I thank you for being so accomodating, Neva. Until next time, then..."
And with that, he gave a bow of farewell, then left Blake to crumple to the floor in an untidy heap at Neva's feet, his face slowly returning to its usual colour, yet the faint shadows of finger marks still visible in the soft flesh around his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Neva-
"Bastard" I muttered before I bent down, being gentle as I dealt with Blake's body. I slipped one of his arms around my neck before I slipped my own under his body. Picking him up. I cradled him close to my body as I was cautious about my steps, thankful I was barefoot rather than my usual six inch stilettos.
"Get out, before I do more serious damage" I barked at Kellen as I walked past him. I gave him an evil glare which suggested nothing more than death if it was other wise dealt with. "Go" I growled before watching the male scramble to his feet and out. He'd seen the damage I could do, he'd lost someone in the ruins...
I placed Blake on the bed, unwrapping his arm from my neck before sighing gently. I walked out the room returning with a medical kit and some water. I started to attend to his hand, being as gentle as I could
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 pm

After lying still a while, a faint stinging sensation drew Blake back into consciousness. He came to with a groan, his eyelids twitching for a moment before he opened them, blinking in surprise. "What...?" He trailed off, seemingly mildly confused. "Neva?" He glanced toward her, frowning in confusion, then shifted himself into a sitting position. "Thanks." He said, gesturing toward his hand. Then, "But..." He fell silent a moment, then went on thoughtfully. "Wasn't I just- What happened?" Blake stared at her with complete innocence, blinking in dazed confusion. One minute he'd been sitting next to Neva talking to her, and now...
What the hell had happened?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Neva-
"You just went out, could be blood loss" I spoke gently, it was true, but it wasn't the truth. I wasn't lying, simply twisting the truth. I finished with his hand before I began wrapping it careful, not wanting to hurt him any more than he was. "I have to call Zora, but drink this and I'll be back," I informed him softly. Placing his hand down before I jogged out, snagging my phone from the bed as I went. "You owe me frigging huge!" I all but screamed down the phone as she answered
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 am

"Blood loss?" Blake questioned with a confused frown. "But I just grazed my knuckles. Surely that..." But he had to break off there, because Neva had handed him a drink and ordered that he drink it, and then she left the room - leaving him alone, and somewhat confused, but not unhappy. He swirled the drink thoughtfully around the glass, then shrugged and brought it to his lips, swallowing a few mouthfuls. It didn't have much of a taste. Certainly not bad, but by no means good, either. It was simply there. Just like so many other things in life... He shrugged off his thoughts before they got too deep, and glanced over at the door, wondering when Neva would return. It didn't really make sense, but he kind of missed her... Even though he knew she was just in the other room.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 am

Neva-
I argued with my sister pacing though our language remained Italian. I didn't need to disturb Blake. This was the last thing he needed. Once finished i walked back into the room smiling weakly. "Zora wants to meet you in that field. But make sure you finish that first. It'll restore your energy." I spoke softly. I had to keep on the good side of my sister but i wasn't happy about this demon inside Blake. It held such an advantage on me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"What does she want to see me for?" Blake asked, blinking in surprise. "She hates me!" He sighed heavily, then laughed it off and finished his drink. He replaced the empty glass on the little tablet beside him, then swung out of the bed onto his feet. He was pleasantly surprised to find that he felt completely steady... He had expected to be dizzy, considering he had actually passed out from blood loss.
Blake's eyes flickered to his hand at this thought, and he frowned slightly. Blood loss...? With that small wound? Gosh, he really did wish he knew what was going on... But if Neva was going to try to keep things from him, he knew it would be for a good reason, so he would not complain.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Neva-
"I'm passing on a message." I spoke gently Holding my hands up in surrender. "I've been told off for my colourful vocabulary in 6 languages." I grinned which could only be classed as typically boyish showing i wasn't afraid of my elder sister
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next