Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:32 am

Neva-
I lay silently on the bed, slightly wishing, hoping for death. I didn't want to fight. I no longer had the strength for such motivation. I just Couldn't be
bothered for such actions. I might as well have gone with Kye all those years ago. Though something.
Something...
I didn't know what.
But something...
Was pulling me back to reality.
I didn't come back to consciousness in silence as I had wished either. Coughs ripped up my throat, racking through my bodies. Bloody dripped slowly but surely from the side of my mouth, hitting the white sheets below before splaying in thousands of different directions. It may have been a pretty sight, but one I didn't want to see. I winced slowly as the coughing subsided; my sister ran into the room. Checking me over, I wanted to speak. Tell her not to bother but it was too late.
She'd found it.
The mark...
The blood pooling at my back.
I didn't look at her,
for I simply looked away.
But not before she caught sight of the tear that fell down the side of my face.

{{So I don't forget. I has an idea! *lightbulb moment* Idea , As I said they have like two soul mates. Maybe Blakes her second or something?
*shruggs*}}
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:31 am

((Ooooh, very cool idea. Smile *nods* ))

Taking a deep breath, Blake rapped lightly on the door. He held his bottom lip nervously between clenched teeth, gnawing on it from time to time as he felt the thrill of fear that accompanied that terrible thought which had been haunting his mind: What if he was too late?
Adrenaline flooded through him, and suddenly Blake couldn’t take the suspense a moment longer. “Neva?” He called loudly, knocking on the door again. “Neva, are you in there…?” He ran his fingers through his thick hair, hoping desperately to hear an answer. One thing was for sure… If no answer came, he’d kick down the door and check for himself that she was okay! He certainly had not been able to cope with losing Libby. He was not losing Neva as well! Despite all that had happened, she had become a good friend to him, and that was reason enough to get himself back on his feet… For her sake. To move on and leave the past behind him, for the sake of her future.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 am

Neva-
Blake? No. He was gone. He was the reason I was in this mess, I had to accept that. "Blake?" I asked, though it escaped nothing more than a hoarse whisper. Though a scream ripped up my throat as Zora touched the wound on my back. "Stop, don't" I begged her, "Please Zora. It hurts." I mumbled, another tear escaping.
"Grow up Neva. He doesn't want you, never will. He's a pathetic human." Zora screamed at her.
"No. I don't care! Zora, he's my second soul mate. I can't lose him!" I admitted helplessly, looking away from her. I couldn't do this. I needed to get away from this, not be dragged into more of this.
"He can't be! He's human!" She screamed in anger before storming out of the room, slamming the door as she headed for the door. "She's in her room." The elder female all but growled at Blake as she opened the door.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am

A scream split the air around him, and Blake found himself lunging forward before he'd even had a chance to think, shaking the doorknob violently. Generally, Blake had a gentle personality... But when we thought he was in danger of losing something precious, he became protective. When that protective fury became too much, he could not always think clearly. The same thing had happened with Libby... He hadn't meant to attack that nurse, but she had tried to stop him from taking Libby, and- Well, he had just reacted automatically. That was when they'd decided he was just too unstable to live around 'normal' people.
Normal? Pah! As if there was such thing...
Suddenly, the door swung open, and Blake stepped quickly aside to avoid getting hit by it. "Thanks." He muttered, giving Neva's sister a polite nod before pushing past her and dashing into the house. He didn't know why he was running... It would hardly make any difference, after all. But he wanted to see Neva... He had to see her.
Finally he came to the door, and then he skidded to a stop, breathing heavily.
"Neva?" He called softly, "Are you there? It's Blake... Can I come in?" He rapped softly on the closed door, crossing the fingers of his spare hand behind his back. Neva would be okay... She had to be...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:03 am

Neva-
"You can come in, just don't comment on the blood" I spoke gently. Struggling to sit up. Thankful for the top I was wearing. It was much, but it was enough, I exhaled heavily leaning back against the pillows once sat up. The world spun... Starting to get uncontrollable before I found the sensible side to life. The world stabilized before I looked at the door, wanting to see him. Needing to, but could I ever tell him>?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:11 am

Blood? Blood?! No... There couldn't be blood. Blood would mean she was hurt. She was not hurt. She could not possibly be hurt, therefore there wasn't any blood. There simply wasn't.
With this mentality lodged firmly into his mind, Blake pushed the door open with a soft creak and stepped into the room. His eyes fell on Neva, and instantly his breath left him. She looked so weak...
Blake wasn't sure what happened next. The world started swaying, and the net thing Blake knew he had rushed to the side of the bed and flung his arms around Neva, hugging her gently. "I'm sorry..." He whispered quietly, his voice trembling pathetically. "I'm so, so sorry..."
When Neva's sister had been blaming him, Blake had been upset. Now, he was perfectly willing to take every ounce of blame there was! And he did. And it hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

Neva-
"I'm fine, seriously. I was just worried about you, I couldn't let you die" I spoke gently. A gasp tore from my lip as I shifted across the bed so he could sit beside me if he wanted. as I pulled a hand back into view blood coated it, I sighed heavily It would heal... Sooner of later. Maybe later. "I have something I need to tell you, you wont like it and it will take some explaining, but you need to know my reasons... Why I can't unlink myself... I didn't have a choice about the bond. I know you wont want to hear it but you have to." I mumbled. Not looking at him. I couldn't. He probably wouldn't believe him. I wouldn't blame him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 am

"You'd better be fine..." Blake muttered reproachfully, carefully seating himself on the bed next to her and looking her up and down - his concerned eyes assessing the damage. Then Neva began saying something. Something confusing... About having to tell him something?
What?
Blake shook his head, struggling to focus properly with the faint drunkenness that still hung over him. "What is it?" He asked hesitantly, already beginning to feel some trepidation. If he didn't want to hear it, wasn't it better left unsaid...? He had proved several times that he did not deal well with hearing things he did not want to hear.
Was she dying?
Oh gosh... She was dying.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 am

Neva-
"Just please, don't freak out. I barely have the strength to keep up a conversation, let alone help you with the energy you use up with stress." I spoke gently before i inhaled softly. Preparing to tell him the one thing that shouldn't be right. But it was true, all to real. "Blake, I don' know how much Zora has told you. But being an Aedh means you live for over 4000 years. I am only 18 at the moment, only having my 'powers' for two years. I lost Kye when I was just fourteen. He was my soul mate, as I live for so long. I will gather two soul mates. When the first one goes you loose half your soul, if you loose the second the chance of survival is very slim. Only ten in the whole race have survived" I paused for a moment, looking over at him. "This shouldn't happen, a soul mate is either a demon-Like Kellen-of a Aedh. But you are my second soul mate, I have never heard of having a human soul mate, but you are mine. It's why we're linked so closely, why I almost died when you settled for the depression. You syphoned my energy, taking my life force. You can't die through starvation unless I die." I finished, biting my lip. Afraid of his response.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

"I won't freak out." Blake promised, meaning every word he said.
He listened patiently as Neva explained everything - reminding himself on every other word: Don't freak out...
This was all a little... Strange.
"You're kidding." Blake informed her uncertainly, a slightly concerned smile playing at his lips. This couldn't be true... Neva was obviously mistaken. Libby had been his soul mate, after all. He couldn't just... throw his heart around. It wasn't that simple...
A frown crossed Blake's face as he stared thoughtfully at Neva - and it was obvious that he knew she was deadly serious, much as he hated to admit it. "How do you know you're not wrong?" He asked softly, his gaze dropping to the ground. "I mean... Me? I'm pathetic. And besides - Libby-"
He broke off, unable to say any more.
Libby...
How could he possibly be Neva's soul mate if he had lost his own? Unless he was the one who had been wrong...
This thought horrified Blake, and the shock of it left him staring blankly at the wall - barely capable of thought. To think that Libby... His wonderful Libby... Might not have been his one and only? And now? Well - Now he would never know.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 am

Neva-
"How do I know I'm not wrong?" I shook my head wistfully. "When a soul mate is in danger, in my race, the other closely gets eaten alive by a soul." She forced herself to sit more upright, so he could see her back, raising the red stained top. A large bloody hole covering most of her back, "this is how I know." I spoke gently, I knew it wouldn't be a pretty site. "You should be thankful your human, this wont effect you. While you weren't in physical danger but rather mental, it's why I started to be eaten. Weakening my state even when I tried to fuel my actions you body took it." I finished gently, hesitating, I didn't want this to e true. I would loose him before my time was up, I would never make it up the ladder to become a full Angel.

Last edited by GirlehfromPB on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Blake winced at the sight of the wound, instantly turning his head away and fighting a violent urge to be sick. "That's... Pretty convincing." He admitted grudgingly, his words slightly muffled by his hand, which covered his mouth. Just in case that image entered his mind again. "So it's true, then..." He murmured quietly, his voice hovering somewhere between wonderment and despair. "I did this to you."
"But- But... Why didn't you tell me?! Surely you understand that if I'd known this was happening, I- I would've done... Well, something, anyway."
His earnest gaze flicked to Neva's face - innocent and questioning.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Neva-
I sighed softly, as if it was that easy. I wished it was. "I wasn't sure if it was you or just an attraction. By the time I found out I didn't have the strength to tell you. I can't blend with shadows and mist, I am too young. Walking out in public with a giant blood patch on my back would attract the attention I don't want." I explained simply, it was an easy answer. "Zora has only been down two days, yesterday she had to bring me back to consciousness and today she went to see you," I answered what I expected to become the second question.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled gently, leaning back against the pillows
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 pm

"I see... That makes sense." Blake mumbled slowly in reply, staring down at the floor with his hands clasped in his lap. "But wait-" Blake suddenly shook his head, frowning in confusion. "What on earth are you sorry for? You've done nothing wrong, Neva... I just wish I could have done something right." He huffed a frustrated sigh, then turned to face her. His eyes darted toward the wound on her back, and once again he feared he'd be sick. In fact, he felt terrible... Waves of dizziness crashed over him, and the next thing Blake knew, darkness had engulfed him. Although he was still fully conscious, Blake was not even aware of what he was doing as he shifted closer to Neva and laid one hand gently over the wound on her back. Immediately, he felt a definite drop in his energy levels, and when his sight and thoughts returned to him, Blake was surprised to see steam curling up from between his fingers, and beneath them- Beneath them... The wound had vanished. Blake blinked in bewildered surprise, suddenly wondering if he was dreaming... Or if this was the power of his denial. He wasn't exactly 'sane' after all...
No, this was real.
He knew it was real, for he could feel exhaustion dragging at his very bones from the energy he had accidentally given to Neva. Of course, given the chance, he'd have made the same choice... Only he hadn't known it was possible. How was it possible...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Neva-
I jumped at first, "Don't do that, you'll weaken yourself too much" I spoke once he was done. Placing a hand on his cheek, "just be careful. I don't want to die this young" I grinned playfully. The light showing in my eyes. Sparkling for the first time in too long, I bit my lip gently before looked over at the door. Hearing my sister before she opened the door.
"Neva, why don't you take a shower?" Zora suggested calmly, he voice even but help a deadly edge to it.
"I'm fine, seriously. I don't want to push anything yet." I smiled innocently, avoiding leaving her with Blake.
"Nevada, listen to you sister and do as your told. I want a little chat with Blake." She all but growled.
Magic came around me. "You cow!" I snapped as I was forced against my will, awkwardly walking out of the room.
"Now, Blake. Time to lay a few rules?" She asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 pm

"W-what?" Blake stuttered uncertainly. "What did I...?" But he trailed off into silence as he felt Neva's touch on his cheek. He glanced away awkwardly - feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the contact and wondering if he should pull away.
Libby...
Thankfully, he was saved the trouble of deciding by Zora's entrance. He jerked his head up and watched her with bleary-eyed attention - struggling to maintain focus when he felt so drowsy. What exactly had he done back then...? Whatever it was, it seemed to have made Neva perk up, so he couldn't complain.
Cheered slightly by this thought, Blake returned his attention to the present situation, just in time to watch Neva walk awkwardly out of the door, and hear Zora's blade-edged question. He stared unseeingly at her for a moment, a quizzical expression on his face. Then he seemed to recognise her, and spoke with unnecessary politeness in reply. "I'm not sure what you mean... But I've been meaning to thank you for earlier. For bringing me around... I owe you."
He attempted a subtle smile, but soon gave up. His cheeks felt as though they were made of lead, and they simply refused to lift enough to accommodate a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 am

Zora-
She snorted inelegantly-as much of a lady as her sister. "I did it for Neva, not you." The elder woman spoke bluntly. "Ground rules. Hurt my sister, I will make your life hell. You won't have a chance to move being almost two thousand years old means I could be right behind you and you would never know. Aedhs are one with shadows and mists, can't kill what you can't see. I can't kill you because that would kill Neva, but it doesn't stop me making your life hell." She spoke with a dry emotionless edge. A role the femme was obviously used to.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 am

"I already know that. I wouldn't have thanked you, otherwise." Blake replied simply, reflecting the woman's own tone in his voice. She didn't like him, and that was fine, but he would not be ordered around, or treated like a kid, no matter how much older than him she was.
"As for making my life Hell..." Blake went on slowly, "You can go ahead and try, but quite frankly things are bad enough for me as it is. Even if they got worse, I don't think I'd notice."
He fell silent a moment, then glanced at the woman with a steely glint in his eye. "That aside, I'm somewhat offended that you think that I'd hurt Neva. And, unless I've misinterpreted your words, that you assume I'd choose to be with Neva." Blake spoke shamelessly, not allowing himself to show any discomfort, and looking the girl right in the eye. He was not some sort of 'player' who could lose the love of his life, only to leap into a relationship with the next girl he saw. He had no love left to give... Libby had it all. As good a friend as Neva was, she would never become more than that. Certainly not in the foreseeable future.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 am

Zora-
"I know you humans all too well. You don't accept us, I've seen a world change before my eyes and yet..." She made a disgusted sound. "Your all the darn same. Judge before you know anything," Zora looked away from him, pain in her gaze. "Just look after her, I don't care what relationship you are to her, but don't hurt her. If you can, get her to talk about her past. She can't lie but she can avoid answering. You will then find out why I am so protective." She finished before stepping out of the room.
Neva walked back into her room. Her once straight midnight coloured hair in millions of curls, each one dripping wet. She smiled weakly sensing the tension coming from her sister.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 am

"With all due respect, Zora..." Blake mumured quietly after her as she walked away, "I think that perhaps it's you who prejudges us..."
He doubted his words were loud enough to be heard, but he didn't care. He hadn't exactly intended her to hear them, anyway. It didn't make much difference to him...
Had he paused to think on it, Blake might have found it strange that he had known Zora's name, and used it, without ever being properly introduced. But alas, the thought never struck him, for at that moment Neva entered the room - looking distinctly wet, yet radiant. He had never really noticed it before... But she was truly stunning. No doubt she'd make some guy really happy one day. After she'd given up on him, of course. He was a lost cause, after all...
"Hey." He said softly, managing a faint smile - though it faded quickly, even after reaching his lips. He just wasn't strong enough...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 am

Neva-
I smiled faintly. "Heyy," I grinned before stopping beside the bed, kneeling on the floor pulling out a bottle of cloudy liquid. "Drink it, it'll make you feel better." I assured him before picking up my brush from the bed side table and attacking my curls being careful not to spray him with water as I did so. I doubted he would drink the solution without further encouragement. I glanced over at my sister when I noticed her hovering in the door way. "Yeah?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I finished brushing my hair. I stayed straight for moments before curling once again. Darn thing.
"Nothing, just thinking. You've found both your soul mates young and I haven't found either and I've basically seen a world change around me." Zora commented thoughtfully.
I shrugged mindlessly, "You'll find at least one, you always do when you live forever" I offered a care free grin which all but lit up my face.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 am

Blake took the bottle Neva offered him and stared at it, sloshing it around mindlessly. He didn't really want to feel better... Every second of suffering felt like a sacrifice to Libby, and it brought him a savage pleasure. He did not want to lose that...
He raised his head when he heard Neva's voice, following her gaze to where Zora stood in the doorway.
Then, when Zora mentioned her soul mate, or rather lack of one, Blake's head jerked up, and he was instantly attentive. For one brief moment it seemed his eyes flashed red, but then the moment passed, and everything was as it should be. "I agree..." Blake murmured quietly. "If two people are meant to be together, they'll find each other. Drawn by instinct..." He trailed off, then added with a slight edge to his voice, "Well, that's what us humans believe, anyway." He added Zora's own scorn to the word, then turned his head away from her. He was sick of being misjudged. Sick of being underestimated... Did he deserve to be treated on a level lower than them, simply because he was human? He had feelings, too - his every inch as real as theirs. Why should he be any less important?
His indignation was childish, and he knew it, but Blake could not help but feel it. Emotions came automatically, whether he liked it or not. He was only human, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 am

Neva-
"You haven't stereotyped him, have you?" I asked as I took notice of Blake's words.
"Yes. I've seen a whole world change before my eyes; I deserve my judgement of him" She rose her chin, standing her ground.
I snorted inelegantly. Real lady, yup, that was me. "No, this is because of your father. Because he was human, because our mother cross bred with you." I explained more than needed for Blake's purposes. "You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't find a soul mate. You'd probably end up killing him to." The words were barely out of my mouth when she lunged, but not nearly fast enough, I ducked before moving closer to Blake. My body nothing more than a blur as I moved.
Zora face planted the wall blood and god knows what went flying. "Take that back!" She snapped harshly as she stood, her nose a bloody mess.
"Not a chance, take back what you said about Blake." I countered.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 am

Placing his hand lightly on Neva's shoulder, Blake pushed her gently away from him, getting to his feet and taking a step back. "It's okay." He murmured quietly. Then his gaze flickered to Zora as he added, "She didn't say anything that wasn't true."
His dull gaze slipped back over to Neva. "I deserved it, with the way I've been acting lately. I've been a typical human - even I can admit that." He managed a slight smile, then turned away and walked to the door, stepping slowly and carefully to avoid passing out where he stood. He was still exhausted.
"Neva, I'm glad you're okay." He said suddenly, turning back to face them.
"And Zora-"
Blake paused for a moment here, frowning thoughtfully. How had he known that name...?
"Zora, thanks again. And don't give up just yet... I'm sure you will find your soul mate eventually. I did."
A smile fluttered briefly across Blake's handsome face, before he raised a hand in farewell and turned to leave again. He doubted he'd be gone long... He was done moping around now, and he thought it might be good to spend some time with Neva. Still... He did not want to be around at such an awkward time. He'd only get in the way. He'd already caused the fight, to begin with. Typical human...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 am

Neva-
"You are human though Blake, you don't have to go." I spoke gently, not wanting him to go. As much as I loved Zora I didn't trust her all that much
"Your not human though, are you Blake?" The elder Femme questioned out of the blue. "I'm old, but I'm not stupid, for you shouldn't know who I am. You don't know me and yet you do. I think you should stay and answer questions." Zora concluded gently,
"He's human, He's not werewolf, vampire, shifter or Aedh. He's too nice to be a Demon" I pointed out, confused at my sisters statement.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next