Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 8 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:26 pm

"Okay, I'll go." Blake agreed with a laugh, taking a step closer to Neva and ruffling her hair playfully. "But don't blame me if she beats me to a pulp." He grinned stupidly at her, then flashed an impish wink before heading to the door. "See you." He said quietly, turning his head and flashing one of his casually charming smiles. The sort that tended to break hearts, completely without his knowledge.
With that, Blake pulled the door shut behind behind him, and traipsed back to his favourite hill for what felt like the billionth time that day.
What had he done this time...?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 8 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 am

Zora-
She sat calmly near the stream. Waiting, hoping this demon would turn up so she could discover what he wanted. Why it involved her, why she should care. Zora groaned this was confusing
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am

As he reached he top and saw Zora sitting there, Blake instantly felt his senses fade away.
Again...? What was wrong with him...
The next moment, Tyson was pushing himself up from where Blake had fallen, dusting himself off in a dignified fashion.
"Zora." He spoke softly, bowing his head in greeting. The cool breeze danced through Blake's glossy hair, the sun gleaming on his smooth skin enhancing his handsome features - though some of his charm seemed lost without Blake's casual kindness and easy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 am

Zora-
She smiled sweetly before elegantly standing. Closing the gap between them. "So, humour me. What do you want of Tyson?" His name rolled off my tongue as sweetly as a lovers kiss. I didn't notice the fact I'd known his name at first before i frowned... He'd never told me his name. So how? Just how? Did i know his name? Confusion stung my clouded thoughts before i shoved the thoughts away. Waiting for my answers.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 am

"So you do know..." Tyson murmured quietly, reaching out to run Blake's fingers lightly over Zora's cheek. "You know my name, Zora... But do you know, do you understand who I am?" He spoke in a low purr, his tone silky smooth, polite, and authoritative. Yet always there lingered that subtle demonic air that did not show on the surface. Tyson expected to get what he wanted, and he would use any means necessary to do so, yet somehow always avoid getting his hands dirty. Just like when he had used Blake's body to bend Neva to his will. He was always 2 steps ahead...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 am

Zora-
She considered him thoughtfully for a moment. "I'll tell you what i know. Your a demon, your name is Tyson but i don't know how i know it and your locked in Blake's body." She spoke softly, confusion in her words. "So care to tell me what you want with me?" She questioned cautious of his hand, it took everything for the elder female not too flinch away. If being a flirt or going along with it would get he answers so be it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 am

"I'm your soul mate, Zora." Tyson stated frankly, his tone and expression unchanging - a polite smile lingering on those crafty lips. "That is how you know my name, and how I know yours." He took a step nearer, his fingers softly from her cheek to the back of her neck as he drew nearer. "What I want..." He explained slowly, "Is to spend eternity with you."
Tyson announced this as casually as though he was asking her what she wanted for tea, and still his polite expression remained inscrutable.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 am

Zora-
She stared at him dumbfounded for a moment. My soul mate... My soul mate was sharing the body of my sisters soul mate. Crap. "Tyson, I can't. I just can't. Your in Blake's body. Blake is Neva's second soul mate. She Will die without him." She looked away, this wasn't right. "Get a New body. I'm old enough to help. Just don't hurt Blake. I can't lose Neva. She's only recently recovered from the loss of Kye." She groaned this was wrong. Horribly wrong. I wanted my soul mate more than anything
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 am

"I knew you'd say that." Tyson replied, cool, calm and unconcerned. He stepped back, staring aloofly into the distance, then glanced back at Zora. "Fact of the matter is, I'm trapped in here, at least for now." He was silent a while, examining the beautiful scenery around him. What Blake liked about this place...? He just didn't get it.
"You needn't worry about Blake. I wouldn't do any lasting harm to him. It affects me too, after all... And besides, he's not too bad, really. A convenient host, to say the least. Perfectly oblivious, and oh-so-naive." Tyson smirked slightly, then glanced down at Blake's watch on his wrist. For the first time, his expression shifted slightly, showing some disappointment. "I don't have much longer." He informed Zora simply, glancing back up at her and watching her intently from behind Blake's fiery hazel eyes, glazed red by the soul of the Demon.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:34 am

Zora-
I nodded. "Don't hurt him and I'm all yours." She promised slipping her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. At last a soul mate. "Shall we meet here every evening?" She asked. It was the best compromise she could offer. She'd have to tell Neva... Something she really didn't want to at all. But she would understand... Surely
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 am

Tyson allowed Zora to hug him, standing with an aloof sort of dignity which seemed to imply that he was doing her a favour in accepting her affections. "Of course." He murmured quietly. "I did not expect anything else of you, Zora." He returned her embrace then, slipping his arms around her waist and turning his head to speak softly into her ear, his warm breath caressing the soft skin of her neck. "But tell me, Zora... Can you really do this, knowing that the body you're embracing belongs to your sister's lover?" A faint smile of enjoyment curved the Demon's lips now, since he knew he had hit a nerve. He just loved causing trouble... He could not get enough of it. Even his own Soul mate, he could not help but toy with her emotions a little... It was simply his way. He was an intellectual being, and without these sort of subtle mental battles he became frightfully bored.
"My time is up. Until next time, Zora." He murmured softly, and then he pulled back and nodded briefly to her. Straightening his back and closing his eyes, he stood with dignity for a moment, before his knees buckled, and sent him sprawling inelegantly to the ground.
A few moments later, Blake began to stir.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 am

Zora-
"So Blake, same time tomorrow? I need to continue working with you." She spoke as if they'd been in conversation for the whole time and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "Neva Will be expecting you. You should go." She added before she stood
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 am

"What the-?" Blake broke off in a disgruntled fashion, quickly scrambling to his feet. "Zora, what the hell is going on? Did you just knock me out?" He demanded irritably - clearly a little unnerved by the whole procedure. He couldn't remember even having met Zora... Nor having done anything which might have caused him to black out yet again. "Zora, what's going on?" Blake asked, glancing at her with a pleading expression in his dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

Zora-
"I'm solving your passing out issue. Though you Will have to see me every afternoon or evening so it Will stick." She explained gently it wasn't technically a lie... He would only pass out around her.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:05 pm

"Passing out issue?" Blake looked dubious. "Ah well, whatever you say..." He sighed, then stretched and yawned, suddenly feeling drained and exhausted. "Sheesh, I feel like I ran a marathon..." He complained bitterly, then laughed it off light heartedly. "Are we heading back, then?" He asked pleasantly, turning to Zora with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Zora-
she shook her head sighing gently, "My head is aching. I really need to get home myself. But i can carry you to Neva's if you want. She'll be waiting" Zora spoke gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:36 pm

"No, no, I'll walk." Blake replied with an amused laugh. Carry him, huh? That was a new one. He chuckled softly to himself a while longer, then shook his head with a smile. "Hope your head feels better soon. See you around, Zora." Blake said, raising a hand in farewell before making his way back toward the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am

[No spell check beware.]

Neva-
I sighed gently, before squealing as my phone beeped in my pocket. I looked at it, quickly reading the message. Right, Blake had to see her every night, okay. I curled back up on the sofa only to discover I wasn't alone. I frowned "Blake? Is that you?" I asked, slowly sitting up looking around. He wasn't here... But someone or something was here. Something dark, something that would reveal itself sometime soon.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 am

"Neva?" Blake called, rapping lightly on the door to warn her of his arrival, before pushing it open and alking in. "Neva?" He called again, "You shouldn't leave the door unlocked..." He trailed off, frowning slightly. It was quiet. With a sigh, Blake began stalking from room to room in search of his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 am

Neva-
I leapt up from the sofa as I heard him, "be careful Blake. I'm in here, someone else is here though." I informed him gently before I seen him panic in my gaze though the same lock of hair always covering the left eye. I slowly walked over to him. "I can't pin point who it is, but I know someone is here... I know it's a he, but I'm not used to having to figure who someone is," I admitted looking down. Though the answer to my curiosity came through. "No!" The sound was barely ripped from my throat before I dropped to my knees.
The cloaked figure stepped out from a doorway. His gaze on Neva's body before he snorted, slipping his gaze up to Blake. He glanced over him once before discarding him as if he was nothing of any importance. "Such a nasty wound you have there Nevada. Did it ever heal? I never meant for it to hurt..." The dark voice paused before he scoffed. "Well, yes I did. Shame you didn't die like you parents, I guess I should finish off that job." He chuckled darkly glancing at Blake once again, "In front of your precious soul mate. Will he survive your loss?" He questioned as he strode over. Keeping to her left side.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 am

There! He heard her voice. Blake rushed over to the room, finding Neva standing there, and listening cautiously to what she said. Somebody else was there...? The knowledge raised goosebumps on his flesh, and Blake gave an involuntary shudder. Next thing he knew, Neva had yelled, then dropped to the floor as a shadowy figure approached her. "Neva!" Blake gasped in alarm, rushing to her side in an instant. "Don't you... Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Blake hissed venomously, flinging his fiery eyes to the man's face with the Devil's glare. "Don't you dare." Blake challenged, narrowing his eyes threateningly - subtly trying to provoke the man into going after him instead. He was just human... He didn't matter.
And besides, he always had that to fall back on.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 am

Neva-
"I... I" I struggled to speak as I wrestled the restraint he had on me. "Can't... See him. Wrong" I paused gasping in a breath, "side" I managed to finish.
"Oh? The human doesn't know about your accident?" He asked, looking at Blake. He grinned shark like blood stained teeth. "Technically I haven't laid a finger on her. All mind control" He pointed out cockily tapping a finger to his skull.
"Don't!" I gasped as the control ripped around me again.
"Shut up Nevada, or I shall cut off your breathing completely." He warned. "Your soul mate here is half blind. It is why I chose this side rather than any other, for she wont be able to see any movement." He informed Blake, and I hated him for it.
I looked away from Blake a tear falling. I was weak and worthless, I wouldn't blame him for going. He now had his reason, he knew my secret. One only four knew,
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 am

Mind control.
Half blind.

What the hell was this...? He couldn't take it all in. No, he refused to. He could talk to Neva about all this in his own time. What did it matter if she was half blind? Honestly, it did not bother him, so why was this man making such a to-do out of it?
More importantly... Mind control?
That was unfair and impure violation, and Blake would not stand for it. Without a second thought, Blake reached within himself for the power he could feel nesting there.
He would fight.
He would fight for Neva's rights, and thus for his own.
Lend me your power! His thoughts beseeched the fiery presence as he located it - poking and prodding at it - trying to awaken it...
And then it came. And he felt it rearing up inside him, wrapping around his soul... Then power, pure, unfiltered power that wrapped around him like a blanked of flame as Tyson's soul merged with his own - sending the power surging through him like an electric current. The air around his hand turned hazy, and suddenly Blake's palm darted forward - sending a boiling sphere of air darting toward the man. Blake did not understand where this power had come from, but he'd always known it had been there... It rendered him fearless. Undefeatable. Invincible... At least, that was how he felt.
"C'mon." Blake murmured quietly, a Tyson-like edge to his voice. "If you're so 'almighty' then show me what ya got, mate." He smirked, then gestured with his finger - welcoming the man to attack him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

Neva-
I couldn't let Blake do this. "Don't! He'll kill yo-" the rest was cut off as my ability to breath was snatched from me.
"cockyness gets you nowhere." He commented dryly before throwing a lance of kinetic energy his way.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Blake flashed Neva a brief glance, but he did not react to what she had said, for at that moment he heard his antagonist's voice again, and he whirled to face the man - just in time to see the lance of kinetic energy darting toward him. "Huh." Blake scoffed, "Don't make me laugh." And with that, he extended one hand and effortlessly absorbed the energy. A powerful tingling ran through him, making Blake feel intoxicated - more drunk on power than he'd ever been on alcohol. A faint glow radiated around his skin, and Blake began stepping fearlessly toward the man. As he went, he jabbed a lance of powerful thought toward Neva, slicing through the ties that bound her mind as effortlessly as though slicing through hot butter. Then he approached the man, and concentrated all his power. It fulfilled him, burning and blazing like a furnace in his soul, and Blake felt drunk and dizzy with the wide expanses of it.
Then, suddenly, Tyson could not take it.
With a bellowing screech, more like the cry of a beast than a man, he snatched control away from Blake and took the body for himself, desperate to fight this battle with Hell's power at his fingertips.
That Blake... What was he?
He had more dormant power lying and rotting within him than Tyson himself, and Tyson's power was already legend!
But this! This! A demonic cackle burst from Tyson's lips, and he threw his arms up in jubilation, feeling the power surging through him like a warm breeze. He focused it, and suddenly Blake's shirt split behind, and through a spray of blood, two long, leathery wings unfolded. They flapped once, then Tyson spread them wide, and their leathery surfaces gleamed sinisterly in the eerie red light pulsing around him. His eyes were redder and more fiery than ever, yet Tyson's transformations were not yet complete. The power was bringing out part of his true form.
Blake's fingernails elongated, curved and faded to black, razor sharp claws. Through his scalp, his skull extended in two places, stretching into long, javelin-like spikes - blood trickling down the deadly horns.
And there stood Tyson - The Son of the Devil - in another man's body.
With a raptor-like screech, Tyson flung himself at the man, moving with such sheer speed that he outstripped the speed of light and found himself beside the man before the naked eye could have time to track his disappearance. He hooked his claws into the man and pulled him nearer as though embracing him, then his lips drew back to reveal pointed fangs, and he clamped them down into the man's neck. He felt as the skin was pressed down by his dagger-like teeth, then slowly gave way, splitting to allow him access, and suddenly he felt the warm blood pulsing beneath, surging to the wound he had created, oozing slowly through the punctures to stain his mouth in red. But it was not the blood he sought.
Tyson jabbed an arm of thought into the man, searching for power, grabbing it, stealing it. The glow around him brightened as he struggled against the man, desperate to drink in his power.
But Tyson had become careless. He was forgetting to be cautious - forgetting to watch for a counter attack. Most victims would be easily subdued simply by his presence, but he did not know the extents of this man's power... For all he knew, it might outstrip even his own.
Like Blake...
A human?!
How did a human come by such power...?

Blake had felt that he had now lost control, yet he fought against the overwhelming presence within him, and struggled to find some sort of grip on reality. Finally, through the pain, he grabbed it - and in that split second when he shared control with Tyson, Blake sent his thoughts winging to Neva.
Run. I've lost control, and I don't understand it, but I can't let myself hurt you. You have to get away. Run, Neva!
And he withdrew, and Tyson cut away his link and sent him falling back into the dark pit of his mind - rendered powerless by his own power.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next