Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 9 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 am

Neva-
A gasp ripped up my throat as he released me from the hold I was in. I couldn't move... Too weak. The colour slowly restored to my face as I took in gasps of air. Blake... What was going on? I was told he was human. I slowly looked over at his form, the light from my emerald green eyes has disappeared once again.
Thoughts moulded into mine, informing me to run. No. I was hear to protect, I had to stop running. I raided my sisters mind for a moment. Raiding information, I slipped silently back out once done. I sighed heavily. Fate, please be on my side. For once in my life, help me.
"Tyson, calm down. Your no good to anyone in this state." I spoke gently as I slowly got to my feet, having to steady myself with the nearby wall to stop me from landing face first into it. I spun around so they were on my right. I had to watch them... Focus on them.

"Listen to Nevada," The cloaked figure spoke, it was a sound full of fear as he tried to throw one final lance of kinetic energy at Tyson. Hoping for something to distract him, have weakened his shields. For he didn't have the strength to try again. Any other shot and he'd be done for sure.

"Tyson, just let go. Whats he's done in the past was wrong but be nice." I spoke gently, taking a step closer. I wouldn't back away from this, this was my mess to begin with. "I can handle this from here, just don't hurt Blake. Zora will never forgive you, you kill Blake. Zora looses me. Zora looses me, you loose her. You don't want to loose your soul mate, take it from someone with experience." I informed him calmly. The hair that covered my left eye slipped away, showing the mess of a scar that went through the eye. It was completely glazed over. Lifeless.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 9 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 am

Neva’s words washed over him, and Tyson was distracted slightly. He let his grip on the man slacken just a tad, and next thing he knew a lance of energy had stabbed into him. He howled in pain as it pierced his leg, causing the limb to buckle instantly and send him to his knees. Tyson absorbed it quickly, but the gaping wound where it had pierced him remained. He looked back up to the man with a snarl, but just as he was about to fling himself at him like a feral beast, Neva’s voice sounded behind him again – sounding so like her sister… So like Zora… Tyson drew in a deep breath, and the savagery left his eyes. He slowly straightened, and bowed his head in a dignified fashion.
And slowly, oh so slowly, Blake’s body morphed back to usual – leaving dangerous, deep and bloody wounds where the wings and horns had broken his skin.
Tyson did not feel this pain.
He turned slowly to face Neva. Hearing her, listening to her, and then he nodded slowly. Had he been human, he might have been ashamed to have lost control – but as a Demon, it was part of who he was. He turned his head and flashed the man a warning glare, gnashing his elongated teeth threateningly, then he turned back to Neva. “Blake will be hurt.” He informed her bluntly, “But he won’t die.”
Tyson turned, walking toward the door. “I’ll leave him on the couch for you. I doubt he’ll be conscious for a while, so don’t let him bleed too much.” Tyson’s blood-red eyes fixed on the strange man again. “He shouldn’t have enough energy left to prove any hassle for you.” He assured Neva scornfully, gazing at the man as though he were something filthy on the sole of Tyson’s shoe.
He shrugged, then turned and left the room.
He sat down on the couch, then relinquished his hold on Blake, leaving the limp body to slide pointlessly down the couch, roll off, and flop onto the floor.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:47 am

Neva-
I nodded, thankful he wasn't going to hurt Blake. i would simply have to clean the wounds once I could. "Now get out, before I have to finish you myself." I all but growled though as he turned I realized the idiot he was. I reached for the near by stilleto and dug it into his back. That was it. He was gone.
I focused my mind on him. I gasped as power whipped around me though his form was nothig but ash before I collapsed to the ground. He was gone. He couldn't mess with my life anymore. But with that consciousness was snatched from my grasp.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 am

As the time ticked by and nothing happened, Tyson began to grow concerned. He could feel Blake's body weakening, and knew that the human would not make it if somebody did not help him soon. But the problem was, it was more than just his body that was damaged. Tyson himself had damaged the stability of Blake's soul with his actions, and now the poor kid was finding it difficult to return to consciousness. He had been relying on Neva! Where was she...?
For hours longer, Tyson waited, but still nothing happened. And that was when he finally decided to take matters into his own hands. He took control o Blake's body, and heaved the weakening thing to its feet - swaying drunkenly as he staggered over to Neva, who he now saw unconscious on the floor. Dropping exhaustedly to his knees beside her, Tyson laid his hand over heart, and gave her what little energy he could spare - hoping it would be enough to get her back on her feet. Blake needed her... He needed her.
"Neva?" He called softly, tapping her cheek lightly with his palm.
"Come on, get up... The kid can't last much longer."
Tyson felt consciousness slipping from him, and he knew that soon Blake's exhausted body would reject him. It had lost too much blood... And he had lost energy, too. He didn't have enough to keep it going.
Blake remained dormant.
It scared him, slightly... Wondering if perhaps he'd destroyed Blake's soul in the skirmish. He certainly hoped not...
Zora...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:35 am

Neva-
I winced as i was touched my face over sensitive. "Blake?" I asked in a horse whisper though he was on the wrong side. I slipped my hands down before applying gentle pressure. It hurt so much thoug. I forced my body into an upright position. I twisted so i could see him. I placed a hand on his cheek. I didn't know what i wanted. What i could do. "Hold on. I'll fix this, or die trying." I promised firmly glancing around. "How much longer can you hold on? I need you to drink." I asked gently having to force myself upon my feet. I struggled my knees going inward as i struggled to remain on two feet. Thankful for the positioning of the wall in front of me
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 am

With what little strength he had left, Tyson shook his head. "It's not Blake." He muttered. "I can't find Blake..."
He turned his head away upon feeling her touch on his cheek. He didn't want that, and no doubt she didn't either. He was Zora's soul mate, after all. He only wanted to feel Zora's touch.
"Listen, Neva." He muttered, catching her hand and holding her still. "I don't know how much longer Blake can last. He's lost a lot of blood, and I can feel this body failing. I can't do anything, though... Only you can."
He took a deep breath, forcing away the darkness engulfing him, then concluded what he was trying to say.
"I don't have much energy left... But I can give you what I have. I can see you're in no fit state to nurse him now, but... Just until he comes to... He needs help. We both do.
Our lives are in your hands, Neva."
He finished in a quiet whisper, then gripped her hand tighter and sent all the energy he had winging to his fingertips.
Just a few moments later, his grip slackened, and Blake collapsed in a limp heap on the floor, Tyson no longer having the energy to control his consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 am

Neva-
I grasped at the sudden energy intake. I slipped my arms under his lip form before carefully lifting him. Thankful for once that i wasn't in my stilettos. I would win this battle. I made my way steadily to the bedroom before gingerly placing his body down.
I plummeted into Zora's mind leaving her instructions to come to mine. Once the Message had been left i withdrew myself searching for the first aid kit. Right, once found i grabbed the remaining liquid, i so needed to get some more of this. I tipped it into a cup before putting it down on the side table. Using a damp cloth to clean out the wounds. He really deserved better all he did was get injured around me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 am

Where was this place? There was nothing. Just blackness... It was the sort of place where you'd expect every sound to echo for an eternity, only there were no sounds here. No sound, no sight, no scent. He couldn't sense anything... Just nothingness. Nothingness to thick and all-consuming that it was nearly palpable.
But not quite.
He couldn't sense anything... Was he even alive? What was this...?

A sudden stinging pain darted into Blake's dark world of oblivion, and he clutched at the grip on reality it gave him, but it soon slipped away. Then it cam again, and he clung for a little longer, his limp muscles suddenly tensing in response to the pain - showing the first sign of life.
But then control slipped from him again, and Blake was trapped. His own body was rejecting him...
There it came again - the cold touch of the antiseptic - the pain - and the bright light of the present shining through. Blake clung to it.
"N-Neva..." He whispered quietly, his lips barely managing to form the single weak word through a subtle smile, before consciousness left him once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 am

Neva-
"I'm here. Zora is on her way for Tyson. Hold on Blake. I need you." I whispered gently continuing with the cleaning process of his wounds. Once his head was sorted i slowly moved onto his back. Removing his shirt gently to make it easier. I sighed i needed him but boy he was better living a human life. Away from me and all this.
Zora slowly walked into the room smiling weakly as she walked over. Perching lightly on the end of the bed. "How are they doing?" She asked softly looking over at her sister.
I shrugged helplessly I didn't know the weakness was beginning to show in my limbs. The energy was good... While it lasted but i wouldn't give up. I had made my promise.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 am

Yes... Yes... He had to hold on, because Neva needed him. This thought strengthened him, but Blake did not try to rush himself into consciousness right away. Instead he rested, biding his time, and letting his strength creep slowly back to him. When he finally began feeling more stable, Blake slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings, then closed them again - mulling it over in his mind. "Neva..." He murmured quietly, opening his eyes again. "Thank you." He turned his head slightly, glancing toward Zora. "You, too."
Then he lay back and rested a moment, letting his strength replenish itself, before slowly trying to sit up. It did not go well. The two gashes near his shoulder-blades were dreadfully deep - so much so that he could barely move. Blake winced, then attempted to get up again, bracing his arms against the bed and trying to lift himself. Pain lanced through him as the bones of his shoulder-blades actually left his body through the deep wounds - the bare bone exposed to the outside air. Clenching his teeth so hard he was sure his jaw would break, Blake tried to hold himself, but his arms buckled and he fell flat once more. He let his eyes slide shut, breathing heavily, giving himself a moment to recover. He hated feeling so weak... He hated being a burden to Neva. Especially since he could not give her the relationship she deserved from him... He felt as though he was using her. But it was no use. No matter how awful he felt, he had simply pushed himself too hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 am

Neva-
I smiled before looking at him, "Stay still. I'm not finished" I spoke gently shifting so i was behind him. Getting Zora to hold the gauze as she bandaged it.
"Drink this." Zora spoke softly handing him the drink.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:47 am

Reluctantly, Blake held still, but his expression was troubled. He absolutely hated this... And Neva and Zora's kindness only made it worse... So much worse that he had to cause them such trouble.
He gratefully accepted the drink from Zora, offering a mumbled word of thanks, then tipped it to his lips and swallowed it in one gulp.
It made him feel somewhat better... But still-
"Sorry..." He murmured weakly.
"Neva, Zora, I'm so sorry."
He huffed a frustrated sigh, and leaned his forehead against his palm. "I bring you nothing but trouble... I don't know what you put up with me." He muttered bitterly - hating himself more by the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Neva-
I smiled wistfully as i listened. "Blake, relax. We're trained to deal with this stuff. I'm just doing a real bad job of protecting you. We are the ones who brought most of this on." I sighed gently placing my hand upon his cheek. "Don't worry about it. Please. You need to recover both of you." I knew i would probably have to go into an explanation about Tyson now but i really didn't care.
"Neva... Your eye it's on show." Zora pointed out gently. She showed no one. Not even Kye knew. "Listen to Neva. For once she's right." She grinned playfully watching her younger sister
"I know. He knows Ray kinda announced it." I mumbled looking down before i tucked my hair behind my ear so if he wanted he could see the mess the glazed eye was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 am

"Huh." Blake scoffed, "As much as you say that, I still end up causing everybody to get hurt..." He trailed off with a sigh, then decided to just let it go.
He glanced toward Neva as Zora mentioned her eye - but as usual, did not show as much surprise as he probably should have. Instead, he reached out on an impulse to gently brush the hair away from forehead, and asked softly, "How did it happen?" His voice was kind, and his eyes sympathetic - yet his tone was not demanding. If she didn't want to tell him, he didn't want to know. It was that simple.
Blake thought a moment then, finally feeling the pain of his wounds directly. He winced, reading up to feel his head. His fingers brushed over the bandage, and when he lowered them they were dusted with a thin layer of blood - already having soaked through the bandage.
"I would ask what the hell happened, but I don't think I want to know." Blake admitted with a groan, chuckling softly and leaning back against the couch. "Just give me some good news. Are you two okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am

Neva-
"I was eight. Ray came after my parents i tried to help them but he wouldn't let me. So he threw a knife at me. It sliced straight through my eye." I explained gently smiling weakly it was something i never wanted to relive. "On a lighter note, we're both fine. You and Tyson are the only reason i am alive. Zora came over shortly before you came around." I explained gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:59 am

Blake winced at Neva's explanation - sickened by the thought. Sheesh, that must have hurt... "Ouch." He muttered feebly, pulling a face.
"Glad you're okay though." He added more seriously, nodding solemnly as he spoke. "Although..." He paused, frowning in confusion. Tyson?! Who the hell-
"Oh..." Blake trailed off thoughtfully, then comprehension seemed to dawn on him. "Tyson... Would he be that Demon... The one I made a contract with?"
He paused again.
"Oh yeah... I should probably have told you about that..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, then gave a nervous laugh. "If it counts, I didn't think it was that big a deal. Kid games, y'know? No human really believed the whole 'I've got a demon inside me' thing... Ironic, huh?" He chuckled softly to himself, shaking his head. To think that all this time... He'd had another spirit sharing his body.
Nope, that was too weird.
He denied it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 am

Neva-
I nodded. So he knew, i glanced over at Zora raising an eyebrow in question though as she looked away i guessed i was left to explain. Great. "I understand. Tyson is the demon inside you, he's the reason you pass out. But it doesn't get any better." I mumbled looking down letting my hair slide into it's place covering my left eye.
Zora looked up biting her lip. "There's on easy way to explain it so I'm just going to say it." She started, exhaleing carefully. "The reason i told you to meet me over an evening is because Tyson is my soul mate. So he gets his chance to appear in the evenings when with me and shouldn't disrupt what you have with Neva." She explained calmly. Waiting for an reaction
I chewed my lip lightly thinking not sure how he would react. "Before you have a weird reaction remember Tyson is he only reason we're alive." I warned him gently. It was nothing but the truth i knew Ray would of killed me if he'd been given a chance.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am

Ah, so there was a Demon inside him.
Blake nodded in calm acceptance.
The Demon's name was Tyson.
He nodded again.
Tyson was Zora's soul mate.
He nodded twice in quick succession.
And Tyson had saved all of their lives, so he must not freak out.
He gave a series of rapid nods, then sat still for a moment - silence pressing down on him. He blinked placidly at Neva and Zora, then slowly began to let the information sink in.

Slowly, Blake's placid expression creased into a frown, and even slower, he raised his somewhat accusatory eyes to rest them on Neva and Zora's faces.
Was this some kind of sick joke...?
No, they were deadly serious.
And that was all it took - Blake exploded like a stick of dynamite, leaping to his feet so suddenly that his legs buckled and he ended up sitting on the bed again. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted - clearly out of his mind with the shock of this information. "You think- You think-" The stuttering wasn't helping, so Blake took a deep breath and continued in a still slightly raised, yet more coherent voice. "You think I want the two of you fondling me like a puppy?!" He demanded bluntly - being perhaps a little too frank. "It was bad enough finding out I'm linked to Neva - no offense - but- but- You, too, Zora?! Okay, so be it this 'Tyson' or me, it's still my body!" He punctuated the final two words by punching his chest angrily - and this only made him more angry, for he was stronger than he'd thought, and it was sore. "My heart belongs to Libby, you understand? To Libby! I am not willing to share my affections, especially against my will!"
He gave a strangled scream of frustration and ripped at his hair, then winced when the motion hurt the deep wounds in his head. He shook it off, then turned to Neva - looking her directly in the eye. "Think about it." He muttered. "How would you feel if you were in my situation?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Neva-
I sighed heavily thinking to myself. Before i thrust upon my feet. "Try being brought up being a human. To turn eight discover your a monster and become blind in one eye!" I snapped harshly walking away out of the room. Why did i actually bother with humans.
Zora sighed heavily. "I know it's hard. Don't take it out on her." She advised gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Blake clenched his fists as Neva walked away - his fury doubling - though it was mostly himself he was angry with.
Zora's kind words washed over him, and Blake tried to hold back, but self control had never been his strong point, and he simply couldn't do it.
"What do you care?" He snapped harshly. "I know you hate me. Don't go acting any different just 'cause it might score you points with Tyson."
With those blunt words, Blake got up and stormed off - though the effect was somewhat ruined when his dizzy steps lead him to slam his shoulder into the doorway, bringing him to a standstill for a moment. He ground his teeth angrily, then stepped around the door-frame with exaggerated patience and left the house.
He was going home.
If he bled to death, and Neva died too, he honestly couldn't care less. He was sick of it all, and he was sick of dealing with everything himself.
Libby would have been sympathetic.
She would have understood.
She would have helped him...
Libby had been perfect.
The loss hit him again, as hard as before, and Blake clenched his jaw tighter in an attempt to keep the tears from escaping his eyes. He willed himself to be strong... But it was just so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 am

Zora-
She sighed heavily before heading out after him. "Blake, i don't hate you. I'm protective of my sister. As you would be if you had one, she is emotionally and physically drained. To save you life she turned ray to ash. She is too young to do such a thing and that could of killed her alone. Once Tyson had given her a little energy she focused on nursing you." Zora explained calmly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 am

"Look, Zora." Blake began bluntly, coming to a standstill and turning to face her with a hardened expression. "I appreciate that and all, but I never asked her to do it. I'm sick of always being the bad guy around here, when all I want to do is get away and have some time to myself."
He paused a moment, then dropped his gaze - shaking his head. When he continued, his voice was shaking. "You've found your soulmate now." He muttered quietly. "Try to imagine a few years from now, when you've built a relationship, given him everything, and love him with all your heart... That he is snatched away from you as cruelly as ripping off a band aid. Now, try to understand what I'm going through. Libby was everything to me..." He trailed off, his voice shaking even more. "Of course I'm not myself." He muttered bitterly. "Who could be, after that...? So is it so wrong of me to be just a little selfish, after I've been forced to live a life I'd rather be done with for the sake of a friend I met just a few days ago?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Zora-
"Okay Blake. I understand even though i can't relate. Don't forget Neva Will always be there for you. If you can't talk to her I am here." Zora spoke gently before turning her back on him. Taking those steps and simply walking away... To make sure Neva wasn't being stupid though pain hit Zora causing her to squeal and drop to her knees. It wasn't Tyson but Neva. Some one had her...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9