Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) Empty Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 am

Plot:

Leon Hunter became a teen rock sensation at the age of 15. During his first year, he released 2 popular albums and a number one hit single: 'Hourglass'. During his second year he released another album which soon went platinum and became famous around the world. Shortly after that, Leon released another Number One hit single 'Untimely Apology' which made a great buzz all around the world. However, when Leon was called upon to perform this song to honour his induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame, he simply stepped up on stage and produced the most foul mouthed, rude and insulting speech imaginable, during which he announced that he was quitting the music industry, and refused to play a single note ever again.

Due to this terrible display of bad attitude - Leon's parents sent him away to a strict boarding school in an attempt to make him eat some humble pie and start acting more appropriately.

The school, Hayden High, has top class facilities and offers just about anything a student could ever want. However, the staff are strict and the rules were not made to be bent or broken. Manners and etiquette are of great importance - though it seems that Leon considers himself above such things and is constantly attempting to buy his way out.

Leon Hunter

Leon is of average height for his 17 years, around 1,65m tall. He is slender and muscular with well tanned skin and deep, dark brown hair. He is a typical 'pretty boy', having been fixed up so many times to look his best on stage. His eyes are a mysterious chocolate brown, and while the expression within them is usually harsh and cruel - something about the hardened lines of his face suggests a softness that never shows, almost as though he is hiding something. His dark brown hair is streaked with golden highlights and always styled to perfection: Falling across his face in a jagged sideways fringe and covering his ears with stylishly untidy strands. Leon will never go out in public without thick layers of black eyeliner - as is his style - and most of the time he will have subtle, undetectable traces of makeup covering any imperfections on his handsome face.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:22 am

Annabelle-
The voices whispered, filling the dark room with noise, it was a silent. Though I shifted tossing and turning in my sleep, thrusting the covers off as the fire had a hold of my body, the spell had been looped. I was using the power that had been locked in my body. i was trying to let it out, though he had power... I didn't know who he was... What I was... He knew. Sweat broke across my brow as my body grew hotter, the flames. I desperately called for them, searching deep. I'd never used them against someone else I'd never wanted to use them. The scream tore up my throat as the burning sensation grew stronger... hotter. I then managed to escape it... I lost control... More helpless screams filled the air I couldn't control it... The power. I had too much, it hurt. I hadn't fully escaped the looped effect of my magic. I couldn't control it, the next thing I knew flames had filled the room, my mother... 'No!' The words never reached my lips as she disintegrated before my eyes. Then... Then... Darkness overtook my body.
I awoke in the darkness. Nothing greeted me, my head hurt the mad man in my head was pressing a white hot lance against my brain, I'd over stretched my abilities, why was I suddenly aware of everything? How did I know what was going on, how the flame imps gave me some of their power! What?! Where did I get this knollage?! I groaned softly putting my hands in front my my face.. It was gone... Utterly and completely poof.
I screamed as water was thrown over my face before coming back to reality, not my dreams harsh realities. My midnight blue gaze slid across the room resting on my elder brother.
"I'm up Quinn, now go away" I growled at him
Quinn chuckled, "You were screaming again."
I nodded, "Go away so I can get dressed" Is poke softly.
The older male nodded before walking out, Quinn had been my legal garden since that night five years ago. All powers got stronger with puberty, something I had learned all too well as I slipped off my wet bed, glancing at the bucket before running a hand through a damp curls. He did only have the best in mind for me, I ran a hand across the burns before I eventually dressed. Wanting to get another day out of the way with
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 am

The sleek black limo purred gracefully around the corner and rolled smoothly to a standstill beside the tall, ornate iron gates of the old school. "Best of luck, Master Leon." The driver said silkily, a tone of forced respect in his voice. "I'm not going to that place." Leon replied cockily, leaning back against his seat and examining his fingers from behind dark sunglasses. "Master Leon, you must get off here. I can't disobey your father's orders." The driver replied through gritted teeth, clearly trying very hard to remain polite, whilst in reality he wanted to shake the boy's teeth out. When he had first met him, he had liked Leon. But now? The kid had no respect. He was a nightmare... If this was what fame did to a man, he never wanted to experience it.
"Well, you would say that, wouldn't you Marcel? You're such a coward. I bet you wouldn't stand up for yourself against a troupe of girl scouts." Leon stated bluntly. Marcel ground his teeth in bitter frustration, all the more insulted because, as usual, Leon had actually touched on a real issue... Damn him.
Leon stretched, his fingers brushing the soft material of the roof, then he gave an exaggerated yawn before saying, "Well, whatever. I'll get out then, but you warn father that this isn't gonna last."
With that, Leon kicked the door open, then got out and slammed it ungraciously behind him, not so much as glancing at Marcel as he walked away from the limo. He walked with a cocky sense of superiority, apparently basking in the stares and whispers that followed him as he walked toward the school building. Of course, it was unlikely that he would be recognised beneath his black hood and glasses, but even if they didn't know his identity - the students' curiosity would surely be aroused by the fact that he had arrived in a limo. As he had expected, they were all showing an undue amount of interest at his arrival. However, conceited as he may have seemed, Leon did not much feel like interacting with an admiring public. As such, he kept his hood up and pressed his glasses more firmly up his nose, ignoring any greetings that came his way.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am

Annabelle+Quinn-
"Anna, your going to be late" Quinn called up the staircase.
"I'm coming! Geeze, your my brother. Not my moth-" I gut myself off as a sob cut through me, no. He wasn't my mother, I'd killed her. It was my fault she was gone, if I hadn't tried to kill him she was still here... Looking after me, the nightmares would be gone.
"Hey, calm down. I'll give you a lift" He spoke sighing softly, he and their father had been out during the fire though Andrew couldn't live without their mother and killed himself. Leaving just the pair of them.
I exhaled slowly, telling myself to stop being so stupid. I couldn't do anything about the past, I didn't know about my abilities then. I was hit with a tone of bricks with my new found power, little did I know I had more of my 'curse' to come, worse. Stronger, more dangerous.
I jogged down the stairs before typing my hair back as I walked to the car with Quinn slowly sliding up my black hood of the hoodie, I was known as the freaky silent one at school... I intended to keep it that way, no one bothered me. I didn't have any friends, if I didn't get close to anyone, they wouldn't find out about the burns... The flames that danced on my fingers, it was mine and Quinn's secret. I slowly slipped into Quinn's car before he took off, taking me to school. dropping me off outside the gates before I got out, noticing a new kid. A new snobby git probably. "Thanks" I spoke to Quinn before he headed off to work, leaving me to face schools harsh realities, it was almost as if I touched a trip wire, the moment I stepped on the school grounds the attention switched to me, murmurs about how I still went to school. I ignored them all. They knew nothing about what I had to cope with.

[we are the ones, we get knocked down, we get back up, and stand above the crowd we are one Very Happy xD Razz ]
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Leon fished his cellphone out of his pocket and began typing a text - most likely demanding that his father remove him from the school. With his attention on the tiny LCD screen before him, Leon did not even notice when he course of his feet took him toward another student who had just arrived. He did not alter his path as he drew nearer, and promptly walked right into her, colliding hard with her light frame. His phone fell from his hand and landed on the hard pavement beside him. For a moment the text he had been typing showed on the bright little screen:

Dear Kimmie:

I won't be away long, I promise.
I'll get back to see you as soon
as I can. In the mean time, keep
yourself warm and make sure you
eat right. Call Mommy if you don't
feel well. It won't be for long...
Just until I can come back and
care for you myself.

Love you forever and ever after.
Pinkie swear.

Leon. <3

The text shone there fo a moment, then the phone gave a plaintive squeak and went black. Leon staggered backards, clutching his face dramatically. "Why don't you watch where you're going!" He snapped harshly, his lips curving into a cruel snarl on his handsome face. "Get the hell out of your head - you're in the real world now!" He snapped, glaring angrily at her as he rubbed an imaginary bump on his head. "I ought to sue you!" He added nastily, "I would, too - only I doubt you'd be able to afford it. You better than your lucky stars that I'm merciful. I think you'll find most people don't take kinly to being walked into."
When Leon was done with his long-winded list of insults and complaints, he shot the girl an ugly glare - clearly waiting for her response. It was almost as though he wanted to cause trouble... As if he was intentionally rubbing people up the wrong way. Then again, perhaps he was just a stuck-up ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Annabelle-
I squeaked as I collided with the male, he was much larger than I. It took me a few seconds to focus on what I was doing before I noticed the flames dancing across my fingers. i scowled at him before standing. "Wait, what do you think you are doing?" I placed my hands on his chest, the flames touching, burning but not wounding. "You were the one who wasn't looking. So get some flipping manners before you dare cross me again." I growled at him, clearly not afraid of what he was, the challenge he possessed against the height difference. "I probably could afford it anyway, I have more power than you could ever imagine" I threatened him though before I could controll it, my new found power lept to my fingertips. Lightening bolts attacking him like millions of little ants before zapping him as I pulled away
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 pm

"What the hell!" Leon exclaimed, shoving her roughly away. "Keep your *BEEEP* magic tricks to yourself, you crazy *BEEP*!" He yelled, stumbling backwards away from her. "You'll be hearing from my agent about this!" He growled threateningly. "You're lucky I'm not calling the cops! What the *BEEP* kinda stunt are you trying to pull?! I could have you charged with attempted murder! Friggin' pulling a tazer and lighter out on me... Why can't you just pack a punch like normal people, you freak?! At least I don't have to resort to dirty tricks to defend myself!" He snapped, throwing her one final glare before turning on his heel and storming off in a huff. His phone lay where it had fallen, glinting innocently in the watery early morning sunshine. It beeped softly, then flickered back into life - Once more displaying the kindly worded text message on the screen as the boy who had typed it walked away like a world class ass.

Leon didn't slow his pace until he reached his assigned room. As he walked through the door, he pulled it shut behind him - not noticing when it bounced off the frame and remained open a crack. Once inside, he collapsed face-down on the bed and groaned softly into the pillow. Why the hell was he being like this...? He just couldn't stop... Leon's lips parted to emit a sad sigh as he removed his dark sunglasses and tossed back his hood - revealing a handsome face topped with a clearly expensive hairstyle. However, Leon seemed to forget about this as he ran his fingers through his hair - damaging the professionally applied gel that held it perfectly in place. He bit down on his lip, then glanced around the room - his eyes coming to rest on his old guitar. All his stuff had been delivered the day before. He let his eyes linger on the gleaming instrument, and found himself biting down harder on his lip to remind himself that he had given it all up.
Leon hesitated a moment, then reached out toward it and pulled the guitar onto his lap. He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh of ecstatic bliss as his fingers danced lightly across the strings. Before he knew it, he was plucking out a tune, singing the lyrics softly under his breath. Nobody could hear him now... Nobody need ever know...
Leon soon lost himself in the quiet music as a near flawless replica of "Animal I have become" flowed from his fingertips.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Annabelle-
I sighed before glancing at the lightening bolts dancing across my fingers... What the... This was all too confusing. I then looked around, remembering the text. He was nice under a solid shell. One I intended to break through, though Part of me didn't want to. Why should I care? he was a suck up snob. I rolled my eyes in frustration before heading off to the dorms, I didn't stay all the time, only part. Only when I could be bothered. My screams throughout the night disrupted too many students. Their thoughts and complaining disrupted me. I slowly walked passed the rooms, stopping as music reached my ears. I glanced through the crack, listening carefully. Once he was finished only then I spoke. "Your not half bad, and I'm sorry about before. You'll only call me a freak like the rest of them if you knew."
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Leon started as he heard a voice from the door, his fingers snapping one of the strings on the guitar as he jumped. He quickly shoved it away from him and leaped defensively to his feet. "What the hell are you doing here?!" He snarled - all the softness and gentility that his voice had held a moment before when he had been singing suddenly obliterated. "Tell anybody, and I'll kill you!" He added with a growl - though there was a note of panic and urgency in his voice that proved his threat false and showed a flash of hidden insecurity. He stood still, his fists clenched and shaking with rage, and glared stonily at her. He would have walked over and slammed the door in her face - but for some reason his legs refused to move. If she told anybody that he had been playing again... He had vowed never to touch a guitar again. Or ever sing another song, for that matter... Yet he had just been caught doing both. He didn't mind been seen as an asshole - but a hypocrite? No way... If there was one part of his personality he considered worth keeping, it would be his honesty. What would he do if he lost that...?
Much as he hated to admit to himself - Leon knew that he was at the girl's mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Annabelle-
"Relax I'm the silent freak around here, no one will believe me even if I did." I spoke softly before turning and walking away, sipping up my hood as I disappeared into the room beside his. I left the door slightly open in case he wanted to come in. A fact in which I doubted. I led back on the bed thinking, analyzing everything. Why he was the way he was
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:32 pm

"Yeah, well..." Leon muttered bitterly, but he was too grateful to come up with a snappy retort, and settled instead for turning his back on her and walking away. When he glanced back, she was gone. He quickly strolled over to the door and pushed it shut - mentally kicking himself for not taking more care when closing it the first time. Damn! He had only just started building this reputation and already he was ruining it... Couldn't he get anything right?! Ripping at his hair in frustration, Leon uttered a low groan before stalking over to his desk. He lifted a small picture frame off the well-polished wood - cradling it gently in his hands as though it was a delicate baby bird. He stroked his thumb softly over the face of the subject, biting his lip as he felt a slight stinging behind his eyes. Suddenly, he was forced to resist the temptation to scoff. What the hell was he? A 5-year-old going to school for the first time?! There was no way he'd do something as stupid as cry... Yet the glassy film remained over his eyes as he stared down at the picture of the girl with a tender expression that did not seem to suit his apparently cruel personality.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Annabelle-
I sighed softly, glancing around before I then pushed the door shut, though scorch marks marinated the outside of the door. I bit my tongue before I attempted to speak my thoughts aloud. I then sat up, crossing my legs before I stressed myself slightly. Wanting to know what this new things were, the flames danced before they burst into lightening bolts, dancing across my hands before they came more desperate. Sparking more urgently, I was loosing control. I knew from past with my powers I had to aim them at something to stop it. In this case there was one one person, myself. I took a deep breath before I closed my eyes, bracing for the pain as I struck my hands against my chest. The scream tore up my throat barely passing my lips before unconsciousness over took my body, mind and soul. I'd basically just electrical myself with high watts.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Leon jerked his head up as he heard a scream, a soft gasp escaping his lips as the picture fell from his hands. He fumbled for it, and managed to catch it just before it hit the ground. He set it tenderly on the desk once more, then dashed over to the door - forgetting all else as he hurried to the sound of the scream. His hair was far from perfect, he was without his glasses and his hood flapped pointlessly against his back. In addition - he was showing some form of compassion in his concern for the screaming girl - contradicting the cruel, rude impression he was giving. He yanked the handle down and forced the door open, stumbling into the girl's room. His lips parted to release a soft gasp as he saw her passed out on the floor, and he quickly dropped to his hands and knees beside her. Not sure what to do, he simply hovered there pointlessly. "H-hey... Are you okay?" He asked, gently shaking her shoulder. His handsome face creased with concern as he bit his lip. Should he get the school nurse...? Where would he even find her? Hell, he didn't know... He was a singer, not a flippin' med-student! Besides, why was it even any of his business?! He ought to leave her alone to rot... It wasn't his problem... Yet once again, his legs refused to move.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Annabelle-
The darkness kept me firmly in it's grasp while I was motionless. A hooded stranger gracefully walked into the room, he could of passed for a grim reaper if he had a saith instead of an axe. The large weapon was slung over his shoulder without a single care in the world before he stopped, noticing the male. "Why come? She would of killed you. She has killed before you know" The dark voice chuckled as he watched the guy with interest. He was the freak from my dreams, the one who had led me to kill my mother.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 am

"Listen here, asshole." Leon began coldly, straightening up and glaring at the man with an obvious lack of fear. "I don't much care for your whole 'tall dark and handsome' vibe, since it clearly isn't working for you, and quite frankly I don't have time to waste on your dark and deadly act either. Seriously - how they can put actors in the same class with real artists I will never know." He sighed shaking his head in rude incredulity, then finished his speech. "I simply can't bring myself to have any respect for washed up losers like you who are so insecure that they have to pretend to be somebody else to make a living. How pathetic." He shook his head with an amused chuckle, then turned his attention back to the girl. She needed to get to the nurse's office. Grabbing her arm, Leon pulled her over his shoulders and walked toward the door, brushing past the man and making an obvious effort to collide his broad, muscular shoulder with the man's own as he passed. Once outside, he instantly began heading toward the nurse's office - dragging the girl roughly along with him. If anybody asked, he would just say that he had knocked her out... That way he wouldn't risk coming across as soft.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am

Jack-
"I wouldn't play with fire my dear boy. And believe me, I am no joke. I watched her burn her mother to death." He spoke dropping his hood, showing half a masked face while the visible half was rotting away as the male grabbed my arm. "Now we have it settled that I am no figemtn of your imagination, you have a choice. Let her kill you or kill herself" He spoke, though before mumbling under his breath, looping my powers again. Not as heavily as before though my temperature shot through the roof, burning.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 am

"Yeah, yeah. I've seen special effects before." Leon replied airily, brushing off the man's threats and swatting away his arm. He turned away and walked swiftly out of the door - starting to feel a little nervous of this lunatic stalker despite himself. He grabbed a pager from his belt-strap on his jeans and beeped his bodyguards, who he knew would be somewhere nearby and, due to his warning, ready to leap out and attack the shadowy figure should he attempt to cause Leon any harm. Leon had to admit, much as he despised actors, this man was one of the best he had ever seen. Leon was a master of disguise himself, yet this man had nearly even fooled him... Shaking off the thought, Leon continued to walk toward the nurse's office - quickening his pace even more as he felt the girl's fever pressing white-hot against him. He hadn't even thought it possible for a human being to have such a high temperature... What on earth was happening?! He would need to hurry...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 am

Jack-
"Sure it's make up? Come here and touch it." He grinned, watching the guy, wondering if he would of put a pathetic effort into saving someone who couldn't be saved. "She will die, after all. That's what happening now, she's using her powers against herself. It's why she's so hot." He warned menacingly, easily keeping up. The boy had guts, though he seemed to be living on the past. "Don't cling to what isn't there. Take her to a hospital they'll pronounce he dead, while she is still very much alive. Think back to before, when you first met her, cover her with an opposite to stand any chance in saving her" Jack was almost speaking in riddles.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 am

"Oh, give it a rest!" Leon snapped, his calmly cold and rude tone vanishing as irritation broke in. "I don't buy any of your supernatural *beep*, okay? So get the hell out of my face!" Leon concluded, hitching the girl more surely over his shoulder and ploughing on away from the creepy man. Yet despite what his logical mind told him, Leon felt a strange urge to act upon the man's riddle. When he had first met her... Wait, why was he even bothering? He didn't like her. In fact, he disliked her. Plus, since she had heard him playing, her very existence was even troublesome for him... But who was he kidding? His 'asshole' exterior didn't reach deep enough to make him heartless enough to let somebody die simply because he disliked them.
So. When he had met her, what had happened? First she had set off a lighter - then poked him with a tazer. Well, no wonder he didn't like her... Wait, that wasn't the point. Fire. Fire was the point... Of course! She was boiling hot anyway... Water. That was the solution. But why the hell should he trust the words of a masked stranger? No, he would just take her to- Wait, what the-?! Damn legs. Once again they were being disobedient, and Leon found himself walking toward the school pool. Without so much as a moment's hesitance, he flung the girl into the cold water. Everybody sitting near the pool instantly ceased what they were doing, and everything went quiet as they all turned to stare at Leon. "She pissed me off." Leon explained coolly. Everybody gaped for a moment, then the majority of them muttered hurried excuses and left the scene. A few of them simply sat and gaped - clearly recognising Leon from his world renowned career as a singer. Well... Ex-career.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 am

Annabelle-
I gasped as water touched me, before finding I was in the pool, I couldn't swim. I was scared of water! Logical reasons, but that wasn't going to help me right now as I struggled to swim, quickly sinking, water filling my lungs before I tightly closed my eyes, trying to fight against the loop Jack had spell bound against my body. struggling under the water's surface before my hand felt a handle. I slowly pulled myself up, coughing and spluttering before I collapsed against the hard and bitterly cold tiles around the pool.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am

A bunch of concerned spectators rushed over to the girl's side to help her out of the pool as she collapsed against the side, A few of them shot Leon accusatory glares, and he merely shrugged them off and yawned pointedly, watching with vague interest as though mildly entertained by the havoc he had called. "What the hell's your problem!?" One boy yelled suddenly, "You could have killed her!" He shook his head in disgust, then turned back to the girl to voice his concern. Leon rolled his eyes. "Here's a coin." Leon said, pulling some small change out of his pocket and tossing the coins at the boy. "Call somebody who cares." He suggested coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 am

Annabelle-
"I'm fine." I mumbled softly. Slowly sitting up, glancing at Leon. He'd saved my life they wouldn't know that. But it was a fact I knew, part of me wondered if he knew, how he got into my room and how on earth he knew what to do.. I slowly stood, placing a hand on my head, slowly walking to Leon, "Do that again, and you will have the police on your pretty little butt. A bucket is fine, Fire and electricity doesn't mix with water" I spoke, for his sake as he must of said something to cover his precious, and yet non-existent reputation. I slipped up my wet hood before walking away from him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

"Do what you like darlin'. I'm untouchable." Leon replied with a self-satisfied smirk. He spat near her feet as she turned to walk away, then laughed coldly and headed off in the opposite direction, shouldering his way roughly through the crowd of spectators. He did not get far, however, before the crowd seemed to grow. Pretty soon, it was so dense that he could barely put one foot in front of the other. "Get out of my way, you tools!" He growled, though the excited crowd was too riled up to hear him. Excited shrieks and screams issued from the younger girls whilst the others simply giggled and whispered excitedly. Clearly they had either forgotten what an ass he had been, or they just didn't care. Leon heard his name shouted from every direction and suddenly noticed that the people nearest him were holding up various items for him to sign. "I told you! I told all of you idiots: I gave it up!" Leon protested, but his voice was lot in the din of the excited crowd. It was not long before he heard squeaks of complaint as his bodyguards muscled their way through the crowd. They grabbed his arms as they reached him, and he allowed himself to be dragged to safety. The appearance of the pair of tall, powerful men was enough to mostly dispense the crowd, and by the time they dropped Leon off at his room he was alone. He gave a sigh of relief as he collapsed face-down on his bed, grumbling bitterly into his pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

Annabelle-
I sighed softly, thinking everything over. I was desperate to fully discover what my power did. How he knew what to do. I huffed a sigh before heading to my room, this was annoying. Unless he was like me, there was no logical explanation. And that fact alone was annoying me. I walked into my room, before changing and trying my hair. Closing my eyes as my bouncing curls returned, I then walked over to the desk where I'd put his phone. I sighed softly, grabbing it before heading out of my room. I knocked on his door lightly holding it in my hand, thinking.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 am

"What?" Leon demanded grumpily, stomping over to the door with unnecessarily hard, ill-tempered steps. He flung the door open with an air of obvious impatience, his expression clearly stating that he would not suffer fools gladly. His hard expression twitched toward showing surprise and recognition as he saw the same girl he had just thrown into the pool, but he quickly fixed it and glared coldly at her - same as ever. "What the hell do you want?" Leon asked rudely, glancing her up and down with a judgemental stare. "If you're here for fashion tips, I'm afraid you're too late. Not even a magician could fix whatever the hell 'that' is." Leon taunted cruelly, gesturing vaguely toward her with his hand at the word 'that'. He watched her with unashamed superiority as he awaited her response, half hoping that she might try to slap him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next