Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 am

Leon watched the girl leave with a smug smirk, then his expression faltered slightly as he heard her crying softly outside the door. No, this was too much... He shouldn't - But he had to - But... Oh, who was he kidding? He couldn't be this cruel. With a heavy sigh, Leon resigned himself to jeopardizing his reputation. He grabbed a box of tissues, then stepped outside. He stood in front of her, his tall frame casting her into shadow as the light directly behind his face silhouetted his features, hiding his expression. "Here." He muttered gruffly, tossing the box of tissues at her. "Clean yourself up and come in." He offered grudgingly, offering a hand to help her up. He didn't even try to identify what emotions his actions invoked in him. He wouldn't be able to anyway. It was too confusing.
Still, he couldn't not have tried to help her... His empathy was simply too great. If what she said was true, then he knew how she felt. At least, to some extent...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:52 am

Annabelle-
I glanced up at him, wanting to question him, why was he now being nice? I snagged one of the tissues before wiping my eyes, hesitantly taking his hand and using it to pull myself up though I let go leaning against the wall, unsure if this was just some trick for him to hurt me again or if he actually meant it. I wasn't like the other girls. I wasn't going to fall at his feet flutter my eye lashes and beg for friendship. I'd tried he'd rejected. It was simple like that.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 am

"Don't look at me like that..." Leon muttered irritably, releasing her hand and wiping his palms against his shirt, determinedly looking anywhere but at her and glaring furiously - his jaw twitching with annoyance. "Look - come inside if you want, or get lost, but I'm not talking to you out here." Leon stated bluntly, looking the girl in the eyes again with an icy glare.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 am

Annabelle-
"Here is as good of a place of any." I spoke softly, watching him, part of me wondered if he was going to slap me or something. "What i don't get is one second you basically hating me and the next your offering to help." I spoke my thoughts aloud, not really caring caring. He deserved to know my curiosity
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 am

"Shhhh!" Leon hissed at her words, glancing around urgently to check if anybody was nearby, then releasing a sigh of relief when he saw that they were still alone. "Look - I said I wouldn't talk out here and I meant it." Leon replied bluntly. With that, he turned on his heel and walked back into his room, leaving the door open so she could follow him if she wanted to. He had already messed up now... He would probably be better off being nice to her so she would be too loyal to let his secret slip than reverting back to being a jerk - since then she'd just use it as a weapon against him... It was too late to go back now.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 am

Annabelle-
I hesitated before slowly following him, shutting the door behind me before I watched him. Waiting, "Am I going to get my answers then?" I asked him softly raising an eyebrow in question. Wondering if he would stick to his words or if he was testing my fine patience.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 am

"I'm not going to answer if you don't ask a question." Leon replied bluntly, "Besides, when did this become about me? I'm lending an ear here, so just accept that and be grateful instead of asking for my tongue as well." He stated unconcernedly, well aware that his words could be taken 'two ways' yet not much caring at all. It didn't embarass him, so why should he bother about it? Shrugging off his thoughts, he turned around to face the girl, watching her for a moment, then sighing and grudgingly speaking in a slightly kinder tone. "Why don't you start by telling me your name, since you already know mine?" He suggested, glancing away from her and glaring at a spot on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 am

Annabelle-
"I'm known as the freaky silent one around this crap school. Though My real name is Annabelle, or Anna." I spoke simply, only an idiot wouldn't know his name, and I wasn't an idiot. I didn't know what he thought of me and to be totally honest. I didn't care that much either.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 am

"Anna it is then." Leon murmured softly in reply. "So, Anna... Exactly what is it that you want from me? You'll have to help me out here, because I don't do this often." Leon went on, a slight irritation and impatience to his tone, and a distinctly grumpy expression on his face, as though he simply could not bear to show any more kindness than he already was - if indeed a few vaguely civil words could be considered 'kindness'. He watched her a moment longer, then sat down on his bed and picked up his guitar - absentmindedly picking out the tune of one of his own songs as he waited for her response. Music helped him think, not to mention mellowing him out a little...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 am

Annabelle-
"Well, I was going to help you, so you wouldn't get mobbed everywhere you went. But you didn't want that and now I have been assigned to your lessons to help you." I spoke softly keeping my gaze off him watching my feet, unsure on what his reaction would be to my statement. I didn't want to help him any more than he wanted my help. I didn't give second chanced, but here I really had no choice.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

"That's not what I meant..." Leon admitted with a vague chuckle, "But whatever. I already told you that I gave up music." He stated simply. If he realised how contradictory his actions were to his words, he did not show it, for his fingers still plucked away at the stings. "Though I can't deny I'd probably need help in lessons if I was to pass... Not that I need to pass..." He sighed, shrugging vaguely, then put left off plucking at the guitar strings and glanced up at Anna, wondering vaguely where she was going with this. He had just been planning to sit around and listen quietly while she talked about her problems. Wasn't that what people did? Well, apparently not...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 am

Annabelle-
"So basically, your going to go on and continue to play despite what you said? Just to it in private?" I asked him, though it was more of a statement, considering he didn't seem to want to stop playing. Part of me felt slightly sympathetic for him. Though it was his choice. "I take it you not going to any of your other lessons today?" I asked
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 am

"Nope. I stopped playing." Leon replied simply, removing the guitar strap from around his neck and pushing it aside. "And no, I don't think I will." He added in reply to her next question, staring down at his hands clasped together in his lap and tapping his fingers rhythmically. When his fidgety actions began to annoy him, Leon decided to distract himself. He took a cigarette box out of his pocket and raised one to his lips, then glanced around for his lighter, wondering where he had left it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 am

Annabelle-
I glanced at him. "If your going to smoke, I am going to be leaving" I told him firmly before starting to head out. I didn't smoke and I didn't plan to, they were pathetic cancer sticks. Not something I wanted to be near.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 am

"Okay, okay! Whatever." Leon muttered, fending off her harsh tone. He tossed the cigarette into his bin, then put the box back in his pocket. "Happy?" He asked tauntingly, flaunting his empty palms. Then again, why had he even bothered to try make her stay? What the hell was the point? He really just wanted to be left alone anyway... At least, that was what he kept telling himself. Suddenly, a familiar melody distracted Leon from his thoughts as he heard his cell phone playing his final hit 'Untimely Apology'. That could mean only one thing. Leon scrambled to pick up the phone, quickly pressing the 'accept call' button and holding it to his ear. His face split into a grin as he exclaimed "Kimmie! How do you feel?", his voice seeming uncharacteristically kind and joyful. He walked over to the window, staring out of it as he listened to the voice on the other end of the line.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 am

Annabelle-
I sighed softly, "Why?" I asked though it was more for myself than him. "I'll be in my room" I spoke softly, loud enough for him to hear, though not too loud to interrupt him before I walked out. Leaving him to talk to his 'Kimmie'. Squeaking when I walked out to find Quinn outside my door, "Yes?" I asked my elder brother with a raised eyebrow seeing as he was still in his uniform
"Why did you bunk science?! Lie to a teacher!" He growled at me.
"I-" I sighed, not sure what I should actually say to that, I didn't really know myself.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 am

Leon spun around as he heard the door open - he would have this conversation ONLY behind closed doors. (xD) "Listen, Kimmie, I have to go. Call you later." Leon said, pressing the 'end call' button and hanging up on her. Guilt instantly overwhelmed him, but he pushed it away as he walked over to the door, glancing from Anna to the man beside her. Keen as always to cause trouble in paradise, Leon decided that they ought to share his misery. "This guy bothering you, babe?" He asked, casually wrapping an arm around Anna's shoulders and glaring at the other guy. Even if she slapped him or something, the seed of doubt had been planted, and their next conversation would certainly not be a happy one.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 am

Annabelle+Quinn-
"Oh, so your hiding things from me as well Annabelle!" Quinn snapped glaring at Leon, recongnisation twigged though he ignored it.
"Leon, this is my brother." I spoke reluctantly looking at him, "Quinn, relax. I just felt sick and Leon's been looking after me." I mumbled helplessly, hoping he would help me out here seeing as he'd gotten himself involved in this matter where he should of stayed out.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 am

Leon took a deep breath, then relased it in a sigh. It wouldn't kill him to be decent for once... And he just couldn't bring himself to take out his frustrations on somebody who looked so utterly defeated. "She's right." Leon admitted grudgingly, removing his hand from Anna's shoulders and offering it to Quinn to shake. "Quinn's a gay name." He informed him bluntly, watching the older guy with a judgemental expression. So he wasn't going to dump on Anna, but there was no need for him to blow his cover twice...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 am

Annabelle+Quinn-
"I would watch you mouth. I could have you butt arrested quicker than you could scream." Quinn posted the threat emotionlessly. Arresting kids for truancy was a part of his everyday work, not that they stayed in a cell. Just got a slap on the wrist, but he didn't know that.
"Quinn, relax. I'll go to my lesson's tomorrow I'm just feeling a little light headed at the moment. And you are not helping, so I advise you go back to work. I'll be fine here with Leon." I spoke, the words tasted bitter in my mouth, I didn't really want to be around Leon, though he seemed to want to be around me, despite the fact he wouldn't admit it. But why else would he have not had the cigarette?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

Leon shrugged. "You could, but you wouldn't, because you know as well as I do that rudeness is not a crime." He stated simply. "Well, I'll leave you two to it then." He said, turning away and stepping back into his room, slamming the door behind him. I'll be fine here with Leon. What the hell?! How did she not get that he was not the sort of kind hearted guy who would just toss her a rope whenever she needed it? Hadn't he done more than enough for her? No, he didn't like being taken for granted. If she was going to assume he'd stay in his 'nice guy' frame of mind, then how would she like it whe he decided to redouble his efforts against her?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 am

Quinn+Annabelle-
"Anna, your going home." He growled as soon as Leon had shut the door.
"I am fine!" I screamed at him though as I did my hand flew to my head, showing my statement was completely a lie.
"Annabelle, you can lie through you teeth to your pathetic little boyfriend. But you can't lie to me. I am not stupid, you lucky you even have me! You killed our mother! It's your fault father killed himself! It's your fault We're like this! I can't live a normal life! I have to babysit you all of the time, it's about time you showed some respect!" He snapped, not caring about how loud his voice was.
Tears glimmered in my gaze as I watched him. I held my tongue hugging myself as a tear escaped. "I hate you!" I shouted before going into my room, I slammed the door behind me locking it before I slid down leaning against the door. He had no right, it as an accident... But it was my fault. I should of let him kill me, I should of let Jack do it. Not fought it, then none of this would of happened. Who was I kidding? He was right.
Quinn thumped against the door. "You better be home by the end of the day!" He growled before he gave up. Stalking down the hall, heading back to his work.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Leon caught the raised voices as Quinn and Anna began shouting. At first he simply listened, but then Quinn's words began to sink in, and they struck a nerve that Leon had all but forgotten he had. In an instant, he felt his temper flare, and then everything went cloudy. He marched to the door and wrenched it open, they dashed down the corridor after Quinn, reaching him just before he reached the end. He grabbed Quinn's shoulder roughly, breathing down the older guy's neck as he bent forward to speak in low tones beside his ear. "You dare call yourself an older brother?" He hissed angrily - a totally different tone from his usual cold rudeness. "Do you know why older brother's are born first?" Leon asked, shaking him slightly, "Huh? Do you?!" He repeated, his voice rising in fury. "It's to protect the younger siblings who come after them! Not to bloody well destroy them and break them down for your own satisfaction!" He exclaimed, his voice shaking with fury and numerous other powerful emotions that he barely even recognised. With that, he drew back his fist and, without even thinking, swung it violently toward Quinn's head. He didn't care if he was a good guy or if he was Anna's brother. Leon couldn't forgive him for what he had said. Even if he had thought over the possible consequences of his actions, he would still have done the same thing. Yet all the while deep in his mind's eye, it was not Anna he saw, but Kimmie. Dear, sweet Kimmie...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Quinn-
"That's assault of a police officer," He spoke emotionlessly before easily catching the fist in his own hand. "I should arrest you on the spot, but I want to know. Why Anna? She is a freak and she knows it." He spoke, clearly not in the mood for any of this. Anna had gone against her word, she said she'd never ditch. And she did. This was a battle between them, not the boy who in Quinn's eyes seemed to fancy her.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm

"It's also assault of an asshole." Leon stated simply. "If you've any decency you'll know that you deserved it." He added, yanking his fist away from the man. "Why Anna what?" He asked coolly. "This isn't about her, nor is it about you, nor me. This isn't about any of us." He explained harshly, his voice shaking with emotion by the time he concluded his speech, "The point is that you should appreciate your sister, you got that? A younger sister is something fragile, something precious, and if you don't look out for her like you're supposed to then before you know it it'll be too late, and she'll be gone." Leon broke off, shaking his head in disgust and turning away, mostly because he knew he couldn't control his emotions much longer, and he didn't want Quinn to see him getting teary-eyed. "Apologies mean nothing to glassy eyes." Leon muttered, quoting his own lyrics before he stalked back to his dorm room, slamming the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next