Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP

2 posters

Go down

Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP Empty Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Teacup don't kill me! xD

Urr, I know Cryppy, Polo knows Bell.

Simples Smile

My start post-
I let my gaze travel across the horizon, taking in the dying plants, wilting roses. Wow, it was quite dramatic the way winter cam in and took away everything good and beautiful. Of course I wasn't lucky enough to have passed on all those years ago, when I had wished, begged, pleaded for death to take over my small fragile body. I took a small shaky st away he smallest of movements sent every bone in my body clicking, almost jarring those bones as I slipped on a small patch of ice. A harsh squeal come grunt escaped my icy lips. My right eye, searching for any near danger before I slowly began to stood, trying to sort out my legs as I struggled. finding myself on an icy pony. I slid my way off landing in the icy dew covered grass.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Cryptic snorted hot breath into the icy air, steam issuing from his nostrils in a dragon-like fashion as he stalked with the stance of a predator through the tall, ince encrusted trees. Diamond-like iciles fell from branches as he walked past, scattering a glorious glitter over his dark fiery coat. Cryptic shook out his long mane, scattering the beauty of the iciles as they soared away in every direction to be lost from sight. His massive hooves left deep wounds in the hard, frozen soil, his powerful muscles rippling with each step he took. He moved with a fierce, unwaverin determination. Nothing would get in his way, that much was clear. Cryptic suddenly came a standstill, slowly raising his head and pricking his ears in a dignified fashion as he heard a sharp squeal from somewhere nearby. He uttered a low nickered in response, his ears flicking back and forth as he pondered the possibility of yet another sympathy killing.
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and The Moony Monster. xD. With our mutated teacup xP

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Bella-
I sighed softly, trudging on when I slipped a second time something hurt, deep, much deeper than the pain that was from the fall. I pushed away the thoughts of anything deeper, it was impossible and pathetic. I closed my eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly, I could near enough hear the once warm air almost freezing and falling in icy droplets against the ground. I gave a soft angelic like sigh before allowing my eyelids to flicker, for a moment letting my right eye perfect the vision before I scrambled up to my hooves once again at the sound of another creature close. I let my ears flicker back as I tossed my head, instantly regretting the movement as I stumbled and landed right back on the floor. Ouch. I sighed heavily, hating myself, what I was, it was actually, physically pointless. I was worthless and defenceless. I could do nothing because of the way I was treated, the way he treated me, Though without realising it in that single thought I has d just blown all my locks open, the memories returning, the pain, heartache... It was horrible. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to, but my body went limp before trembling, I was locked up in the stories of the past, the memories viciously attacking my defenceless mind. I wasn't ready for it, and maybe, just maybe... That was why this was happening. It would give me the death that I wanted. Pfft. If there is some form of god up there he must enjoy my suffering for all that he ever did was make my poor body suffer, go on live the life I don't want, be stuck in the path to be attacked by memories. Things I couldn't comprehend... Moments I didn't understand... the pain, oh the pain. It hurt as the whip slashed, like a broken record, over and over, attacking my defences. I just couldn’t do it, though in the next moment it was like I was out of my body. One of those out of body experiences, I could see my limp form; I was just there, trembling… Shaking. No one would come to my aid, I was worthless. Hopeless. I mean, I was either hated or feared or just tossed aside for being blind. Being who I was, but that’s not my fault! It’s not my fault my father used to beat me, my mother refused to stand up for me. It just wasn’t right. I couldn’t do it. John… I thought he loved me… I thought he cared. But he reminds me of my father now. I didn’t know why I was suddenly seeing things from a new perspective. Though all the anger and hate was burning up inside me, the next moment I was back in my body. I ached, it all was confusing. I didn’t feel right; I didn’t know what it was… But something had changed… Something that I knew would be found out.

Last edited by GirlehfromPB on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it longerer)
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down