Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 8 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 am

Annabella-
"No...He...Here...Did...That" I struggled to get the words out as I tried to focus on my breathing, each breath was like gold dust. I wondered why Quinn hadn't told he could do that, "Have...get...away." I spoke more gently the words weren't as harsh as I wasn't struggling to breath.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 8 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:58 am

"W-what?" Leon stuttered, frowning in confusion and backing away slightly. He didn't like this... Freakin' actresses! Yes, that was what this was... Some sort of act meant to humiliate him... It was all they ever did. "Anna, you're not making any sense." Leon stated calmly, standing up and folding his arms as he stared down at her with a cool gaze. Perhaps if they had been alone he would have been a little more sympathetic and understanding, but with his parents hovering close at hand there was simply no way he was going to risk being nice.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 am

Annabella+Quinn-
"Go out of this room, second door on... Your left. He's there" I breathed glancing at him, my eyes seemed more grey, lifeless dull, I couldn't do this, I couldn't be mentally assaulted every time I tried to remember something.
"Your smart but no where near smart enough Annabella" Quinn's dark voice spoke, he sounded more like Jack as he appeared behind them, standing in the doorway. "Though you were right about the tracker on his leg, shame he didn't let you remove it, after al. That ones a microphone also." He spoke emotionlessly leaning against the door frame, awaiting the reaction. "You grew up with Leon, I put the block in your mind, so you couldn't remember. I wouldn't want you going out with a pathetic washed up star with his head in the clouds now could I?" He asked raising an eyebrow
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:20 am

Leon sighed with forced patience at Quinn's words, then turned to face him, his eyebrows raised. "Listen here, you." Leon said, taking a step toward Quinn. "Admittedly I don't know what you're on about half the time, and quite frankly, who could when you're speaking as though you've got your head half way up a cow's ass? But that's beside the point. You can't just go around putting trackers and sh*t on people, my friend. Luckily for you, I'm a forgiving kind of guy, so since I knew about this one anyway I'll let it slide, but if it happens again, my lawyers are going to be so far up your ass you won't be able to sit down for weeks, you got that?" He finished with a sickeningly sweet movie-star smile, giving Quinn a falsely affectionate slap on the cheek - evidently mocking him and his 'gay' name, which Leon clearly did not intend to forget about. "That aside," He went on, "You've gotta learn to take a joke, mate. And to watch the news for that matter... I ain't goin' out with your sister. To be honest..." He trailed off for a moment, glancing judgmentally at Anna before turning back to Quinn, "I tend to set my standards somewhat higher, seeing as how I am technically not washed up, but am in fact still a star." He concluded scornfully, "I may have quit, but why do I need to carry on when I've earned enough to never have to work a day in my life?" Leon asked, raising his eyebrows and gesturing around at the house. "Which brings me to my final point. You have no right to be in my house mate, and I suggest you get out before I bring my head out of the clouds and catch you. Although, I doubt I will anyway, since I'd rather have my head in a cloud than a cow's ass." Leon shrugged vaguely, then turned away - rudely ignoring Quinn with an air of infuriating superiority.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 am

Quinn+Annabella-
"Fine, I'll go. the moment I get my sister back. You wont need her if your standards are so much higher." He pointed out bitterly, "Your simply using her, read between the lines. I may not have the best relationship with her, but I don't hurt her like you just did to her face!" He snapped.
"Now both of you listen to me!" I suddenly snapped, a tear rolled down my cheek, "So you and your standards are too high? Okay. Fine. You wont have my bothering you again. That's what you want right? And you Quinn, You wouldn't care if I dropped down dead, but now that I think about it neither would he, because I'm not 'good' enough for either of you. So you can both get the f**k out of my way so I can kill myself, it will be a lot better than being around someone who's drunk and someone who thinks I'm a piece of S**t on his shoe." I snapped, pushing my way past, as Quinn went to touch me I punched him in his chest, causing him to stagger backwards before I got out of there as fast as I could, my head spun, my limps protested, but I didn't care. I was being used.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 am

Leon was about to fling off a sharp-mouthed retort to Quinn when Anna's voice suddenly broke through his thoughts. He listened with a rapidly increasing sense of shame, until by the end of her speech it almost caused him physical pain to keep from collapsing at her feet with a million words of apology on his lips and tears in his eyes. He longed to take it all back, to tell her that he hadn't meant it, but he couldn't do that... He couldn't destroy the reputation he had built. Not at the cost of forsaking his ideals... He had done all this for a reason. He had to keep going - no matter what the cost... Although, now he thought about it, why was she even upset? So h had set he set his standards higher than her... It was mean, but so what? Why should she react that badly...? She knew he was not a nice guy. It wasn't like they were going out or anything... Unless... No- Was it possible that she had thought he might actually...? No, no, no, no, no... He had never given that impression, had he? No, surely Anna would not have wanted to go out with him... The prospect seemed ridiculous, yet at the same time, nothing else seemed to make sense. Why else would she act like that...? Unless she really did want to be an actress and his comment had shattered her dreams or something like that. Shaking off the thoughts, Leon turned to dash after Anna, then paused, turning to Quinn. "You're her brother." He stated simply, stepping aside to let the older man past. "You should go." He added quietly, though the prospect of not having a chance to apologise was already ripping apart his soul. He had to do what was best for Anna... And he had to uphold what he had started that night on stage... He couldn't be seen doing something decent. He just couldn't...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 am

Quinn+Annabelle-
"I've gotta go to work" Quinn grinned darkly. "Bye" He spoke before walking away, he had no intention of going to find his younger sister. She would return, he was sure of it. She always did...
I shook my head before I ran on, stumbling several times, but I just had to get away I didn't care about any of this. I just had to get away from all of it, I was nothing to one and Quinn was drunk. He assaulted me last time was drunk, I did't want to get caught in that again. One scar was more than enough
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:59 am

"Scum!" Leon hissed, shoving viciously past Quinn and dashing after Anna. To put work above his own sister... Complete and utter scum! Leon felt a low growl erupt in his throat, but he pushed it away. He would need every ounce of oxygen his lungs could hold if he was going to catch Anna and live to see another day. As the soles of his expensive shoes hit the pavement outside, Leon burst into a sprint. Stars leaped around before his eyes, obscuring his vision, as the air seared his lungs painfully with each gasp he took in. After he had been running for about a minute, Leon caught sight of Anna in front of him. "Anna!" He gasped, his voice barely coherent. He gathered as much air as he could into his lungs, then tried again. "Hey! Anna, wait!" He yelled, and this time the echoes of his words lashed back from the surrounding buildings - the sudden loud noise causing a dustbin to fall over in a nearby alleyway as some manner of rodent scuttled away from it. Leon shook his head to rid himself of the blackness quickly closing in around him and put on a final burst of speed, staking all his hopes on the fact that Anna might slow down enough for him to reach her before his lungs ceased to function.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 am

Annabella-
I heard him behind him and scowled, "Leave me alone!" I snapped thankful for my physical fitness as I was able to keep up my sprint with ease without having to worry about him catching up. I'd seen what the jog had done to him, I hoped he wouldn't catch up. I was the mess on the bottom of his shoe in his eyes. Well as far as I was aware. From what he had seemed to think that's all I was, I then slowed. Realizing how unfit my body was, my head spun as I struggled to keep going in a straight line.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:41 am

At Anna's words, Leon felt a stab of hopelessness, and his pace began to slacken. When he saw the distance between them growing larger as opposed to smaller, all his determination left him. A groan escaped his lips as his vision faded to black, and Leon was unconscious before he even hit the ground. He dropped in mid-stride, falling from a sprint to scrape the soft skin of his cheek against the sharp, rough tarmac of the road. His handsomely gelled hair bounced almost comically as his head hit the ground with a sickening thump, his entire body flopping like a rag doll without the use of his mind to guide it. He lay motionless, unbreathing, with a slight trickle of blood seeping from the corner of his mouth. It truly was a woebegone sight to behold.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Annabella-
I glanced back at the thud before I swore fluently under my breath, people soon beginning to crowd his body, I scowled. Finding my feet running towards him I barged my way through the crowds before I bent beside him, slowly picking him up. Holding his limp form close as I staggered upon my feet, I didn't live far from here... Only a few blocks... A few blocks I wasn't sure I was going to make. I closed my eyes shielding his body as best as I could as I picked up my jog. Away from it all, back the the house, Quinn wouldn't be back yet. He had work. I had no intentions of letting him in when he returned anyway.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 am

Leon managed to take a shuddering breath as he felt Anna lift him, and within a moment his eyelids began to flicker. He hung limply over her shoulder for a moment before the jarring strides of her jog awakened him completely. "Gerroff me..." He groaned, pushing himself away from her and landing on the ground - breaking his fall with his elbow. He spat out a mouthful of blood, then gradually pushed himself into a sitting position. It took a moment for him to register the stares he was getting, and a moment longer to register the reason: It wasn't every day that a rock star passed out in the middle of the street. "What?" He demanded in a valiant attempt at his usual rude tone, despite his lack of breath. "You ain't ever seen a man get pissed before?" He asked, and they seemed to accept this excuse, for the older and haughtier members of the group began exchanging obviously disgusted words about underage drinking and 'these rock stars' and all the usual crap that Leon had always dealt with. Leon struggled to maintain consciousness as he pulled out his cell phone - glad that the crowds were starting to disperse. He needed to get to the hospital... Leon started attempting to type in the number, but before he could finish his head slumped forward and he lost consciousness again - regaining it when his head hit the ground. He released a frustrated sigh, then grabbed at his throat as his lungs refused to take in another breath. He coughed violently, blood spewing from his lips, but still his lungs refused to operate. After a moment's longer silent struggle, Leon's brain began to shut down without the oxygen it needed - plunging him into darkness yet again. Damn... He would really have some explaining to do this time... He had messed up. Nobody was supposed to know... He had risked it all running after her, and he had lost. Now, unless she was an idiot, he would have no choice but to tell hr the truth... No choice but to trust her... Or simply hope that she wouldn't question. Ha! Fat chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am

Annabella-
I groaned thrusting a hand through my hair, before picking him up yet again. I didn't have the strength or patience for this today. Earlier maybe, though Quinn had drained me substantially and I didn't have the momentum. "Don't die on me" I growled as I gently picked up a jog again
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 am

"Then let me get off!" Leon moaned in response when her words reached his consciousness. He coughed feebly, then managed to gasp a shuddering breath into his lungs, but he didn't have the strength to push away from Anna again. "Seriously..." He muttered between painful gasps, "Put me down... Have to... Get..." He fell silent again as he ran out of breath to speak, barely managing to keep his lungs functioning enough to stay conscious - especially with each jarring step jolting the breath out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

Annabella-
"To a hospital? I'm working on it. But I'm on the verge of collapsing myself." I told him harshly as I turned, jogging in the other direction, trying to remember the way, I hadn't been in a while.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 am

"Private ambulance, fool!" Leon gasped, knocking her lightly on the head with his cellphone in an attempt to make her stop and let him off so that he could at least attempt to explain his plan. All it would take would be one quick phone call, and an ambulance would be dispatched to fetch him, and Anna, and take them to the hospital. Of course, he had organised this as soon as he had found out... There was one use for having all that money... Not that he had ever told anybody, of course... He couldn't let them know he was sick.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 am

Annabella-
"Oh, I forgot I'm not up to your high standards" I spoke bitterly letting go of him without a care in the world letting him drop to the floor, he wanted to be put down... I was trying, I had been drained of most of my energy. I didn't have time for him to be an idiot. "I can't go to a hospital anyway. Now your conscious I guess I shall go." I told him before turning my back on him, strating to head away, struggling to make my legs coordinate.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am

Leon groaned as he crashed into the hard ground, lying still for a moment before raising himself on trembling arms to spit out a mouthful of blood. "Anna... Wait..." He managed, speaking through gritted teeth. "I didn't mean it, okay? But-" He broke off, forced into silence for a while by a violent, bloody coughing fit. "But..." He went on, wiping the blood away with his sleeve and continuing as though nothing had happened. "I can't explain... Now... Can't breathe. Just... Come with me to the hospital. They'll... They'll be able to help... Trust me." He managed, his voice never exceeding a whisper and his breath coming in rapid, shallow gasps that rasped through his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 am

Annabella-
"You meant it, but I made you see the harsh truth of your words. Your so special, you can do this yourself remember. Your not in the dark, what are you afraid of? I mean, I'm just someone who everyone uses, you and Quinn. Do I have a sign over my head saying 'Walk all over me I like it?' Or something?!" I snapped at him though put a hand against a nearby wall to steady myself before i went down to the ground like him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 am

"I didn't mean it." Leon repeated firmly, "And I... I'm sorry." He added in a softer voice. He attempted to draw air into his lungs before saying. "I'll... I'll talk to you when... I can breathe... Okay?" With that, he pulled out his cellphone and dialled the number for the ambulance. After a brief description of where they were, using as few words as possible, Leon hung up and slumped back against the ground, barely able to maintain consciousness as his chest rose and fell in shallow gasps.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

Annabella-
"Whatever, you can lie to yourself, but not to me." I told him before steadily walking away, struggling for consciousness and to stay standing. I knew Quinn would be back by now, my only option was the cave, that was ages away. It was my only option, no one would look there, except Leon maybe, but i doubted he would. It hurt, I trusted him. I'd told him more than I had anyone else to become nothing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 am

"Anna!" Leon gasped, struggling to get up and almost falling down again, then lunging forward and grabbing her leg. "I'm not lying. Give me a break, will ya? I... Please... Please, just come to this hospital with me... They'll be able to help... And... I... Th-they..." He broke off, crumpling into a motionless heap just as the siren sounded in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

Annabella-
I groaned before falling as he grabbed me, sitting down as I sighed gently. Slowly undoing his grasp around my leg. Staying there, as I heard the sirens. I really didn't want to, but part of me felt I should, despite they could do nothing for me. I'd rather not let them touch me as it was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

The ambulance arrived, pulling up next to the pavement where Anna and Leon sat - Leon still unconscious. An official-looking young man leaped out of the ambulance almost before it had stopped moving, dashing over to Leon and Anna. "Are you going with him?" He asked, glancing over at Anna, "You look like you could use a bit of treatment yourself." He added sympathetically, glancing her briefly up and down. "Can you stand? If you can, then you can hop into the ambulance and we'll be ready to leave in a moment. If not, then just wait a moment and we'll have a stretcher out here..." He trailed off, then raced back to the ambulance while the small crew bustled about their business, dragging Leon inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Annabella-
I nodded before slowly standing, "I'll be fine, but I think I should come for him" I spoke softly before walking to the ambulance and getting in with little struggle, trying to hide the pain, I didn't like paramedics. Or doctors for that matter.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next