Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 am

Annabelle-
As the suns powerful rays reached my gaze, I closed my hand. The fireball disappearing. "Come on. We're out" I spoke softly, walking out onto the grass. This wasn't the way we came in, but how far away could we be? It was just a cave... Right?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 am

Leon nodded, heaving a deep sigh of relief as he stepped out into the bright light, blinking away his sun blindness for a moment. "Where are we?" He asked curiously, not seeming too concerned by the prospect of being lost. His phone had a GPS on it anyway, so there were not many places he couldn't find his way out of... As long as he had full use of his senses - and reception, of course... Suddenly, unexpectedly, Leon turned to Anna and grasped her shoulder. He might not have a chance to say this again for a while... "Hey - thanks." He murmured softly, his voice sincere as a charming smile brightened his handsome face.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

Annabelle-
I jumped at the sudden action, "I promised I would get you out. I keep my promises." I spoke gently. Patting his shoulder softly, I forced a faint smile before looking around.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:23 pm

"That you do." Leon replied, hesitantly returning her smile before taking a small step away - slightly intimidated by the contact. He didn't much like people touching him... Perhaps that was a habit born of dealing with fans who wanted nothing but to touch him - and didn't care where or how. He shuddered slightly at the thought, but soon shrugged it off and pulled out his phone. "Want me to find out where we are?" He asked, holding up the phone to display the GPS installed on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Scarlett-
I glanced around before biting my lip, "I know exactly where we are, and I can't be here, sorry" I mumbled tearing my gaze away from the burned remains of a house in the slight distance. I couldn't be here, I couldn't deal with the guilt, not now, not ever. I broke into a jog away, I didn't expect him to believe my reasons, but I expected him to respect them. If he had listened to me at all, he would know those reasons
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 am

Leon glanced around briefly, wondering what on earth Anna was talking about. His gaze came to rest on the house, or at least what was left of it. He frowned slightly, then glanced back at her. Could that be what she was talking about...? Wait - had she done that? No, it hardly seemed possible that such a kind person could- Oh, who was he kidding? He had proved himself that things weren't always what they appeared... Shaking off his thoughts, Leon turned around and dashed after Anna. "Anna, wait!" He gasped, settling into a jog beside her - already feeling the pressure it put on his lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 am

Annabelle-
I slowed as I noticed him beside me, "Yes?" I asked him gently, curious as to why he seemed so desperate for my company. Not hours before he'd been glad to get rid of me and now he seemed... Difference, it seemed like one big façade. Like he was being forced to be someone he wasn't. I bit my lip before shaking the thoughts away and releasing my lower lip. "I can't be here, too many memories, too much guilt," I mumbled gently looking away from him. Guilt I deserved, but I didn't wnat to have to face up to it all just yet.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 am

Leon released a relieved sigh as Anna slowed her pace, clutching his sides for a moment and panting as he walked beside her. He straightened once he had caught his breath, turning his head to watch her as she replied. "I know - I think I understand..." He murmured softly, in what he hoped was a comforting voice. "And I have no objection to leaving here instantly, only can't we do it a tad... slower?" He asked, a faint awkward chuckle escaping his lips. He really wasn't up to running... But he didn't want to be left in a strange place alone either.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 am

Annabelle-
I giggled, "I'll give you a piggy back if your that tired" I grinned, looking at him before gently poking his side gently, though there was a tint of seriousness behind my voice. How far I'd get was another thing, but I would try. "I'm not promising I'll get that far with you on my back, but we may get somewhere" I smiled faintly before stepping over the moving grass, it was probably a snake, something I didn't want to get bit by.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:42 am

Leon burst out laughing at Anna's suggestion, lightly shoving her away as she poked him. "Honestly! Are you trying to injure my pride?" He joked, shaking his head with a chuckle. "Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I'm fine to walk on my own." He added with a light chuckle. His gaze darted to the ground as he heard a rustling in the grass, and he mirrored Anna's movements in stepping around it before following her - feeling far more comfortable at the more sedate pace. Glancing around vaguely, Leon absentmindedly reached into his pocket and came out with a cigarette - popping it into his mouth and lighting it, then replacing his lighter in his pocket. Smoking had become an almost automatic gesture for him now. He was barely even aware when he was doing it...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 am

Annabelle-
I glanced at him as he did, shaking my head, raising the scarf that was around my neck so it covered my mouth, passive smoking was just as god of a killer than actually smoking. I kept my gaze down before quickly pushing him to one side, "Snake" I informed him, though the word muffled by the scarf. I had nothing on me, nor any training behind me to teat such wounds.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 am

Leon stumbled to the side as Anna shoved him, stepping quickly to avoid the snake. Thankfully, he didn't have a problem with snakes. He should have been paying more attention to where he was going though... He could probably blame the smoking for that. He glanced over at Anna to thank her, then frowned slightly as he noticed the scarf wrapped around her head... Oh yeah... She didn't like smoking, did she? "Sorry, I forgot." Leon admitted with slightly ashamed smile. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and dropped it to the ground, then extinguished it by stomping on it. He picked up the crumpled remains of the cigarette and put them into his pocket - not keen to litter, even in this desolate place.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 am

Annabelle-
I smiled weakly, pulling down the scarf, "You didn't have to" I pointed out to him, glancing around, glancing at a rock before taking a left. I roughly knew my way back, though most of the memories were a haze. There was a lance that prevented me from remembering too much, as if I had done more than I remembered...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 am

Leon shrugged vaguely at her words. "But you wanted me to." He concluded simply, as though those words explained everything in perfect clarity. "By the way..." He added suddenly, his brow furrowing as a frown creased his face. "I know we're trying to get back and all... But... Back to where?" He asked innocently, raising his eyebrows and regarding her with a curious expression. If he was to be completely honest with himself, he wasn't sure he wanted to go back to the school... He was getting sick and tired of living that lie. He didn't want to be the jerk he made himself out to be...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 am

Annabelle-
"You may not have to go back to school, but I do. I'm trying not to get arrested and kicked out here, Quinn's already in a mood with me, but he's all I have I can't loose him too, not through my own stupidity" I spoke gently, pressing my hand into my head as I tried to remember, only resulting in a head ache. Great, "So I am going to find the entrance and track my way back from there, though you can do as you wish" I reminded him gently.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 am

"That's not what I meant..." Leon replied, shaking his head and chuckling softly. "Of course we're heading back to the school, but we drove here, remember? What I'm saying is: Where should I have Marcel pick us up?" Leon asked, holding up his cell phone with a slight smile. He didn't want to head back into that cave... Surely they could just wait for Marcel where they were, and then he could drive them back to the school - no harm done? He wasn't going back into the cave... He didn't want to...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 am

Annabelle-
"You up for a." I hesitated, "One...three..." I began muttering numbers under my breath, "About 30mile walk to school? Or do you want to call him?" I asked with a faint smile, i could do it. I had done before, though I doubt he would.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 am

"Okay, whoa!" Leon exclaimed with a laugh, "I don't know about you, but my feet were not made for walking - or if they were, they certainly aren't any more!" He chuckled softly, then went on. "I already said I was going to call him." He repeated patiently, "What I'm asking is, are we waiting here for him to pick us up, and if so, where is here? I have to give him directions, you know." He explained kindly, hoping that he would actually get an answer that would help his cause this time as opposed to what he saw as a light form of mockery - something he was not too fond of.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 am

Annabelle-
"About 10 miles north of Bradford," I spoke softly to him, "If you wont make it you better call him." I concluded before sitting down on a rock looking up at him, squinting slightly from the sunlight. My eyes had changed from he midnight blue to a icy blue with the light. it was confusing, though I was used to the remarks, even though I never seen the changed myself.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:33 am

"Is that a challenge?" Leon asked, raising his gaze away from his phone, his finger hovering in mid-air where it had been about to punch in Marcel's number. He raised his eyebrows, looking down at Anna with a cool, unconcerned and questioning expression. He frowned then, noting something slightly difference about her appearance. "Hey - do your eyes change colour?" He asked in slight surprise, tilting his head curiously to one side. He had heard of these things happening before, but he had never really seen it...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am

Annabelle-
"As much as I'd love to, I think it'd be better for us not to I wouldn't want to 'damage your pride'" I spoke gently before jumping at his next question, "Yeah, Midnight blue to icy blue... Well that's what Quinn says, I've never seen it myself..." I spoke trailing off into thought.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:45 am

"That would damage by body, not my pride." Leon scoffed, "Though admittedly I don't fancy the idea of walking miles when I don't need to. There's just no point..." He trailed off, shrugging vaguely, then starting to type in the number on his phone again. He paused as she spoke again. "That' pretty cool." He commented, smiling slightly, before turning back to his phone. He held it to his ear as it began ringing, then quickly recited the directions as Marcel picked up - his voice suddenly harsh and condescending as it had been before.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

Annabelle-
I smiled faintly, before a faint tint of blush crept into my cheeks, I looked down before biting my lip, my shoes suddenly seeming interesting as I let out a gently sigh. The sudden change in tone, it was something I didn't understand, probably never would. But I dind't think it was who he was, but rather who he 'had' to be.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:01 am

"He'll be here in 15 minutes." Leon concluded, glancing over at Anna as she spoke. "What's eating you?" He asked, his face creasing into a frown as he noted the sudden change in her actions - not to mention a slight blush on her cheeks. Now what did that mean...? Leon glanced away, rubbing his chin awkwadly - his fingers rasping softly over the faint stubble beginning to peek from his skin. He dropped his hand again and glanced back at Anna, wondering vaguely what she was thinking, and why it had caused such adrastic change in her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 am

Annabelle-
"Nothing" I spoke gently glancing up at him again before jumping as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I slowly pulled it out before groaning, "Now I shall meet my death" I mumbled before answering it, holding the phone away from my ear as Quinn's shouting began instantly, I sighed gently waiting for him to finish. "Finished?" I asked him gently once he'd calmed down before he started shouting gain, going on about me messing up a police investigation. Joy, he was too work obsessed.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next