Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 am

Leon frowned at Anna's answer, biting his lip and glancing away. Well... Everybody hid things. He had no right to be curious anyway. He glanced over at her again with his eyebrows arched questioningly as he heard a distantly buzzy, squeaking noise which seemed to be some extremely loud shouting on the other end of the line. He watched with vague curiosity as Anna seemed to ignore the clearly furious person who was yelling at her. Quinn? Did he want to be punched again...? Leon didn't plan on letting himself be blocked next time.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 am

Annabelle-
I sighed gently, once he had finished only then speaking. "Quinn, I'm fine and I am not doing anything." The lie tasted bitter on my tongue though I had to lie my way through this. "If your going to be like this I flipping wont come back!" I snapped at him before hanging up, shoving my phone back where it lived-in my pocket. "Don't worry about taking me back, I'm going to stay here" I spoke gently to him before standing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 am

Leon's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Anna's comment. "Hey, you know you can't stay here." he informed her gently, a slight note of kindness to his voice. He placed a hand comfortingly on her shoulder - the first time he had willingly chosen to demonstrate some form of physical contact, which he usually shied violently away from. "What's going on?" He asked quietly, "I may be able to help." He added with a slight shrug, hesitantly removing his hand from her shoulder and glancing awkwardly at the ground for a moment before looking back at her. It was amazing how he could be so timid and sensitive in these situations, yet the second his act was underway and he was acting all cold and cruel, he was like a completely different person...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 am

Annabelle-
"In his words, 'I'm going to f-----g shoot you and then arrest you if you come anywhere near me'." I spoke simply, "I've slept in the cave before so, it will make no difference for me." I whispered before looking away from him, unsure on what I should do, though I would most likely stay in the cave, I was only ten years older.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am

"What the hell?!" Leon exclaimed angrily. "No way. He can't get away with rubbish like that." Leon insisted stubbornly. "I should get my lawyers on his ass..." He muttered irritably, though more to himself than to her, since he knew it was a futile threat, and Anna would know it too. Leon shook his head violently at her next suggestion. "No way in hell am I leaving you to sleep here." He insisted firmly. "If you can't go back to the school that's fine, but there are other places you know. You can spend the night at my place. I probably won't be welcome there, but since I put an effing mansion over their heads - they can damn well give you a room for the night. Marcel can drive you to school in the morning." Leon concluded in a tone that clearly stated the topic was not up for discussion. "Come to think of it, Marcel will be here in a moment. Come on, let's go wait by the road." Leon suggested, holding out his hand to her with a kind smile and gesturing toward the road, dropping some of the stern authority from his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am

Annabelle-
I sighed softly, shaking my head, "He wont check here, I don't want to put you into an awkward position," I bit my lip gently though hesitantly put my hand in his, unsure about his gesture. "He never found me up here before, he wont now. He knows I wouldn't imagine of returning anywhere near our old house. He might have people tracking your place, seeing as he thinks were going out, he'll imagine you'll take me there now." I pointed out logically.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

"Shut up." Leon advised seriously, grasping her hand and tugging her after him as he began walking toward the road, then releasing it a moment later - not keen to prolong the contact. "If he's done his homework then he'll know I won't spend a night at my family's house." Leon explained simply, "Honestly, don't you people watch the news?" He asked incredulously, though his kind, teasing expression took the insulting sting from his words. "Come on." He said suddenly, glancing toward the road. "Marcel is here." He stated, his eyes following the sleek black limo.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Annabelle-
"I lock myself in my room and stay out of his way, So no I don't. I don't know what he knows either... Unless I hack into his computer, but I ave no access to a computer" I sighed gently, putting my hands in my pockets as I followed him closely, not bothered. But I didn't want to put him out of place.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

"Ah well, you're not missing much." Leon assured her kindly. " It's all lies anyway. When the celebs tell the truth, the reporters lie. When the reporters tell the truth, the celebs lie." He shrugged vaguely then thought for a moment before adding, "You should have access to a computer at my place. So if you've been wanting to look something up..." He trailed off, then paused as he reached the limo, opening the door for her. He realised his mistake a second too late as Marcel started staring at him as though he'd sprouted an extra head. Suddenly aware that his reputation, at least his false one, as at stake - Leon made the rapid transition back to asshole mode. He raised his eyebrows, then fixed a sickening grin on his face and flashed Marcel a wink. Marcel looked mildly disgusted and sympathetic for a moment, then shook his head and got back into the driver's seat.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Annabelle-
I rose an eyebrow before slowly getting in, "That depends, do you want to know how much he knows?" I asked watching him, in the darkness my eyes slipped back to their regular midnight blue. I was slightly shocked at his actions though I didn't question.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Leon got into the limo after Anna, then closed the door behind him before abruptly pulling closed the glass divider, separating he and Anna from Marcel. "How much he knows about what?" Leon asked, raising his eyebrows and glancing over at Anna once he was sure the conversation was private again. "About me?" he guessed, "Well, quite frankly, what one person knows about me - everybody does. Except for..." He trailed off, frowning slightly, then went on, "Basically, anything Quinn knows about my 'shortcomings' the reporters have probably already covered." Leon concluded logically.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Annabelle-
"No necessarily, lift your trouser leg. He has trackers everywhere, he's been on your butt for ages. For all I know he could have microphones and cameras all over your place. That's why if I hack into his systems I will know what he knows." I spoke simply, shrugging of the fact as if it was nothing
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

"Oh hell, don't tell me that..." Leon groaned, turning away and resting his head against the cold glass of the window. He didn't have the energy to freak out about this information, though it was clear from his expression that he was most displeased. "As if I didn't have enough stalkers already..." He muttered in a surly attempt at humour. "Well, whatever. He won't find out anything about me at my place, and I doubt that tracking my family will do him much good. What the hell did I do anyway? I mean, yeah, I bent the rules a couple of times, but it's not like I'm a- a serial killer or something!" Leon grumbled irritably, folding his arms and glaring around sulkily.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

Annabelle-
"As I said before, he'd addicted to work, he goes to the extreme." I sighed gently, looking at he floor. "He never tells me anything about work, that's why I usually hack into his systems." I spoke softly before looking around, leaning back.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 am

"If he's going to go to the extreme then why doesn't he focus his attention on putting real criminals behind bars." Leon muttered grumpily, "Ah, well... I guess cops will be cops, or whatever it is they say. He's not going to find anything on me anyway." Leon concluded through a yawn, stretching his hands above his head before flopping back against the seat. The day's expedition had tired him out, and he honestly just wanted to get back to his dorm and have a good, long sleep... He'd have to wait a little longer though... Just a little. Leon's eyelids flickered slightly, and he sat up straight again, struggling to stay awake. "He's your brother... He should talk to you more." Leon mumbled vaguely in response to Anna's next comment, though he looked away then, feeling the shame of hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 am

Annabelle-
I sighed gently, "You get used to it, don't you need to call Kimmie back?" I asked him gently, remembering back to before when Quinn came to the dorms. He was on the phone to this Kimmie...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 am

Leon glanced over at Anna in surprise at her words. Gosh, could she read minds or something? He quickly wiped the surprised expression off his face, then shrugged vaguely and took to staring out of the window again. "We're heading over there now, so I should be able to say hello to her before I go. No point in calling her now - we'll be there in 5 minutes anyway." He concluded with a soft sigh, already dreading his parents' reactions when he returned to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 am

Annabelle-
I nodded before sighing gently twirling a loose strand of hair around one finger as I thought. Maybe me and Quinn did need to talk more, though with the foul mood he was in, he would probably be getting drunk, when drunk he was a dangerous beast. Something I'd witnessed before, been caught in once before I stopped twirling my hair running my finger down a scar on my arm. Once was more than enough, it was also most of the reason why I remained in my room.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 am

Finally, the limo came to a halt. Leon was so drowsy that he barely even noticed until Marcel opened the door for him. "Thanks." He muttered with a yawn, momentarily forgetting to be ungreatful. Marcel raised his eyebrows, but said nothing, simply waiting for the girl to get out. Leon paused as he left the car, staring up at the massive house before him. Oh great... He could already see his mother peeking through the curtains... "Come on, Anna." He said, turning back to face her. "I'll introduce you to the fam and then I'll be off." He explained, gesturing toward the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 am

Annabelle-
I smiled faintly before nodding to Marcel as I got out, looking at Leon. Opening my mouth to question and object but simply said, "Okay," I wasn't keen on the idea of being here and not knowing what Quinn knew. I glanced around, confused something twinged though when I reached for the memories the headache returned with firm vengeance, I placed a hand to my head closing my eyes breifly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 am

Leon glanced briefly toward Anna, frowning in slight concern, then walked over to the door. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked it, stepping inside to meet his father's disapproving face. "Why aren't you at school?" He hissed, glancing briefly toward Anna, then back to Leon. "Give me a break!" Leon snapped rudely, "I'm going back now - but Anna needed a place to crash for the night so I decided to bring her here." He explained, his tone cold and abrupt. His father nodded vaguely, then glanced at Anna, examining her more closely. "Anna..." He murmured thoughtfully, "But isn't that...?" He trailed off, turning with a frown to appeal to his wife who had now appeared beside him. She nodded, and so Leon's father turned back to him. A wide smile split his face, and Leon's lips twitched hesitantly as though unsure whether he ought to return it. Then his father spread out his arms and Leon shifted uncertainly. His father was not really going to hug him, was he? But then he stepped forward, and before Leon even had a chance to panic, he had shoved him aside and rushed out to greet Anna, followed by his now smiling wife. "Annabella!" He exclaimed, pulling her into a brief hug. "So good to see you! It's been years, hasn't it?" He enthused, while Leon's mother dabbed at tears of happiness leaking from her eyes. Leon stared at them in open disbelief. How did they know Anna?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 am

Annabella-
I squeaked as I was pulled into the hug, "Do I know you?" I asked them in confusion, looking around at Leon for help before noticing a picture, I searched deep for the memories, only to full limp as unconsciousness hit like a tone of bricks. The colour drained from my body as heat rushed across my skin, as had happened before, my skin becoming unbearably hot. I didn't know why, but something or someone didn't want me to remember this memory... But why?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:24 am

Leon's father gasped in surprise as Anna passed out, and he was left holding her limp form in his arms. Leon's mother screamed, and then they both began to panic. With an impatient sigh, Leon shouldered his way past them and grabbed Anna's limp form away from his father, slinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "She does this sometimes." He informed them simply, "And quite frankly, who wouldn't pass out when you lot attack them like that?" He sighed and rolled his eyes, pushing past his clearly affronted parents to drag Anna off to one of the many bathrooms in the house. He dumped her in the bathtub, then filled a cup with water and flung it at her, splashing her across the face.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:34 am

Annabella-
Unlike normal, I didn't come around instantly, the breath held in my throat as my lips turned blue. Someone had a hold of my form, I suspected him but he couldn't do this... My body unravels as shudders rippled through my, before my body shook violently, I had to fight this... I had to... A scream ripped up my throat though died on my lips my my body froze, I released a gasp of breath, a single whispered word escaped my lips as my eyelids fluttered. "Quinn"
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 am

Leon's brow furrowed in concern when Anna did not immediately come around, and he put down the cup before taking a tentative step toward her. "Anna...?" He asked hesitantly, his frown deepening as he watched her start to shudder. Then her eyelids fluttered, and her lips released a single word, causing Leon to breathe a sigh of momentary relief before starting to panic slightly again. "Quinn?" He asked quietly in a voice of forced calm, crouching down beside her and trying to get her to look at him. "Must I fetch Quinn?" He asked again, hoping that she would answer him - even if he didn't like the answer she gave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next