Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 am

Annabelle-
"Okay, you listen here. I was going to be nice, keep your little secret give you back your phone. but now I am not going to. I do not care if your famous, you need to get you fat head out of your butt and see the real world. You stopped performing, that was your choice. Not all of us get luxuries like that. If I could I would kill you on the spot though jack's looped my powers so I can't. Conciser at least part of this your lucky day, I'm afraid it is about to be stuffed up big time" I snapped at him before sprinting down the hall heading out, heading out to the still crowded grounds. Wow, people really can be pathetic, "I've got Leon's phone!" I screamed grinning.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo, Girleh and... A peanut. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 am

"Wha..? Secret? Wait... You've got my-" Leon broke off, not hearing anything she said after 'give you back your phone'. His phone... He had dropped it, and then forgotten. He had never got to send that text to Kimmie... After he had promised he would text her every day! Gosh, he was such an ass! How could he forget...? But wait - the girl had his phone! He glanced up to demand the she return it, only to see her flouncing off and flaunting it in her hand, yelling 'I've got Leon's phone' at the top of his lungs. Damn fans! They would go crazy for that... What if the text he had typed was still on the screen?! Everything would be ruined! He couldn't deal with that. No. Not a chance! With a frustrated growl, Leon thrust himself through the doorway and dashed down the passageway, swiftly covering the short distance between himself and the girl whose identity he remained unaware of. He grabbed her arm as he reached her, dragging her roughly back to his room before slamming the door behind them. It was difficult to ignore the various reactions from the crowd: Heartbroken cries of pain as girls' 'dreams' were shattered in their eyes. Gleeful wolf-whistles as boys encouraged their musical idol in what they clearly thought was some form of intimacy. Ugh. They would be talking about this for weeks... He would have to come up with some kind of good story... Leon sighed, resting his head against the door for a moment, then turned to face the girl. "Give me my phone." He ordered darkly, still making an effort to maintain his impolite exterior.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 am

Annabelle-
I grinned, "Now where would the fun in that be? After all, you did insult me, so it's only fair I get some payback. you don't know enough about me, Buddy-boy that fact will probably kill you" I spoke with an innocent grin, my hand tightly clutched on the phone. "Kimmie a girlfriend or sister? I didn't ask before" I smiled slyly, awaiting his reaction to my question one hand on the button on my phone. I would bring Quinn in if things got too bad.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 am

Leon's face contorted in disgust as he silently mouthed the words 'buddy boy', but then the rest of what she had said began to sink in. "You..." He began, a horror-struck expression on his face. "No way... But- No..." He stuttered incoherently, shaking his head. Though in reality he already knew. If she knew the name 'Kimmie', then she had read it. If she had read that message, his cover was blown. Not only that, but hid pride was deeply wounded. A hot flush coloured his cheeks as he glanced down, glaring at the floor. "That's none of your business..." He muttered weakly, determinedly looking anywhere but at the girl. Yeah, so after the way he had acted he probably deserved this, but still... It wasn't his fault... Well, sure, he had chosen to act like this... But he had his reasons. Then again - didn't all jerks and bullies have their own pathetic reasons? He supposed it was probably unfair to consider himself different. His gaze travelled around the room, soon coming to rest on the guitar hidden in the corner. Leon began to think back to the last song he had played... When he had found out that this girl was eavesdropping on him. She had tried to be nice to him then, yet once again he had simply shunned her and acted like a complete jerk. She had a right to do this to him, all right... But still. He gnawed his lip as the familiar lyrics drifted through his mind. I can't escape this Hell, so many times I've tried, but I'm still caged inside. Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself. So what if you can see the darkest side of me, somebody help me tame this animal I have become. Help me believe it's not the real me, somebody help me tame this animal. The words caused a shiver to run down his spine, though he was not sure why... Then something else that the girl had said before, something that had previously escaped his attention, jumped to the fore of his mind. 'You don't know enough about me, Buddy-boy that fact will probably kill you.' Kill... Kill him... What was all this reference to killing?! There was something else, too... Before... 'If I could I would kill you on the spot though jack's looped my powers so I can't.' There again! Kill him, kill him... What sort of sick prank was this?! And powers? Honestly. He was hardly a gullible toddler any more. But there was something there... He could feel it. Feel it as surely as the tattered remnants of the music that pulsed through his soul. Hell, who was he kidding? The music was his soul. That was the reason he had felt that impulse to play 'animal' in the first place. Never had he considered that maybe, just maybe, he might not be the only one it applied to.
He bit down on his lip, then gulped nervously and moistened his lips before speaking. "Hey, I... I'm sorry..." He mumbled hesitantly, "Can't you just... Can't you please give that back?" He asked quietly. Well, he had screwed it up now... That was hardly the sort of thing a jerk like 'Leon Hunter' ought to say...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

Annabelle-
I slowly walked over to him, my blue gaze fixed upon him. "Here" I spoke before offering it to him, before I followed his gaze, noticing it was on his guitar. "If you want to play your guitar, I can help you. My brothers high in the police and I know about the underground passages around this place. I can get you around without the crazed fans, and to somewhere where you can play, without anyone knowing." I spoke softly to him waiting for him to take his phone before I would get out of here, I highly doubted he would want my help
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am

"Thanks." Leon muttered bitterly, snatching up the phone. He glanced up at her again as she began to speak, a molishly stubborn expression crossing his face. "Don't you watch the news?" He asked coldly, "I gave it up. I don't play any more. But then again, I suppose you wouldn't know that, would you? You probably can't even afford a television." Leon jeered with a mocking smirk, instantly reverting back to being a complete jerk, just in case it was not too late to save the reputation he had built. He had the phone now, right? So why not throw around a couple of insults...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am

Annabelle-
"Whatever" I spoke, not giving him the satisfaction anymore as I pushed past him, heading out before slamming the door shut behind me. Heading to my own room, I wasn't in the mood for this. To me he was just as normal as anyone else, but he was still stuck up his butt and was ignoring everything around him. I hoped he enjoyed all of this, he would get mobbed everywhere he went. He rejected the help, I will not offer twice. Once is good enough for me. I stalked to my bed before laying back on it. grabbing on of my books on the table beside the bed, before I rolled onto my stomach, starting the homework I'd been putting off.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 am

"I'm sorry." Leon murmured as soon as she was out of earshot. He didn't like being so... So awful al the time, but it was the choice he had made. And besides, this was the way he was now. He was a jerk and an ass, and he deserved to be hated! The more people who hated him, the better. Leon coughed slightly before walking over to his bed, sitting down with a subdued sigh. He glanced around, then turned on his sterio, humming along quietly to one of his own songs. And tears that fall from glassy eyes will wash away the sands of time... Leon sighed, ceasing his humming as the familiar lyrics played out in his mind. Hourglass... That had been his frist hit - the song that had first got him noticed as a singer... And now he had thrown it all away. Leon lay back on his bed, a despondent expression on his face as he stared up at the bland ceiling. He was lonely... He couldn't deny it. He had become so used to having so many people around him that now he was on his own it was just so... Different. He did not miss the fans or the paparazzi, he was glad to get away from them, but it was hard to be a jerk all the time...

((Done. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 am

Annabelle-
I sighed softly, glancing over my work before I lightly chewed my pen, cocking my head as I read it over. Thinking everything carefully. looking up as my hair slipped over my face, I blew upwards before sighing heavily. I shook out the brunette ringlets before using my hand to swoop them back behind my pierced ears before I pulled the pen from my mouth adding a bit before I closed the book throwing it upon the wooden floorboards before putting my pen on top before I rolled back onto my back, thinking.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 am

Finally, Leon turned off his stereo and got off his bed. He quickly completed his nightly ablutions, then got into bed and turned off the light, quite content to get an early night for once. It was not as though he had anything better to do... He fell asleep with a sigh, the same lyrics still drifting through his musical mind.

The next morning Leon woke up abruptly as his alarm went off. He got out of bed and dressed in his school uniform, then grabbed his school books before heading off to his first class. He was early, but he didn't care. He had decided to skip breakfast that morning... He simply wasn't hungry. Perhaps that was the reason his well tanned face suddenly held a pinched, greyish look and seemed a little paler than normal. Then again, maybe he had just got a little too friendly with a powder puff or something of the sort.
He walked through the door, pointedly ignoring the teacher as she greeted him. He yawned openly, then plonked down in his seat and took out his MP3 player - listening to music in front of the teacher even though he knew it was against the school rules.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 am

Annabelle-
I woke from the sleep, it was restless as always. I brushed back my hair before changing into my uniform. The joys of another school day. I slipped out of my room after snagging my books. Science then my ditch lesson. Swimming, not going to happen, I swam like a brick. I shook the thoughts away and walked to science raising an eyebrow as the teacher asked to speak with me, telling me I had to work with Leon. "I'll get a big fat 'F' working with him! Or most likely an U! Upgradeable!" I snapped pointing to him as I spoke.
"Anna, please." She asked.
"Like I have a choice" I growled, stalking to sit beside him though moving the seat to the end of the table so i was sat as far away from him as I could be.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Leon flashed the girl a deviously charming smile as she sat down. "Looks like your luck has changed, my dear." He jeered mockingly, casting her a wink before leaning backwards and rocking on his chair. Soon the rest of the class had arrived, and the lesson began, though Leon clearly wasn't paying attention, until...
"Leon Hunter!" The teacher snapped irritably, obviously annoyed as she had now called his name at least 3 times.
"What?" Leon demanded, letting his chair hit the ground again and raising his eyebrows to stare disrespectfully at the teacher.
"I asked if you could tell me what the chemical formula for ammonia is." She informed him with a dangerously calm tone.
"As if I'd know!" Leon scoffed, "What is this, house cleaning science?! Ha!" He laughed, then leaned back on his chair again, his bright, artificially white teeth glinting with unnatural shine as he laughed at his own joke. There were a few whispers and giggles from behind him as a few of the girls went gaga-eyed over their idol.
"Leon, your lack of knowledge is not something to be proud of." The teacher informed him coldly, before turning to address the whole class.
"Today we will be doing an experiment to identify what elements make up ammonia. Everybody will work with the person sitting next to them. You may begin."
Leon yawned widely, then turned to the girl beside him. "So... Are you going to do this thing or what?" He asked, raising his eyebrows expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Annabelle-
"No, my dear. I am supervising, I have done this experiment before. You are the one who needs to do it." I spoke with a fake smile. Waiting for him before I flicked open the science book filled with neat notes stopping on a page. "That's what you have to do," I spoke emotionlessly. I watching him through my midnight blue gaze, curious to what his reaction to me not bowing down at his feet. If he ruined my levels Quinn would be on both of our butts.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

"I don't know how to do this stuff." Leon informed her shamelessly, glancing briefly at the notes before looking up at her again, raising his eyebrows. "This is so lame!" Leon exclaimed loudly, smirking slightly as he heard the girls gathered around him start giggling appreciatively. "So!" Leon said, turning back to the girl beside her. "If this is what I have to do, then what the hell is a Bunsen burner? Wait, don't tell me..." He added, a devious grin splitting his face as he glanced judgmentally at her chest. "It's some sort of chemical that causes buns to disintegrate, and you've already had WAY too much exposure to it, which is why you want me to do the experiment. That must be it." He concluded loudly, folding his arms behind his head and leaning back on his chair again, grinning as a chorus of giggles followed his words once again.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Annabelle-
I growled at him standing making up an excuse to make the teacher rush out. "Oh that is it!" I snapped before glancing at one of the girls who found it amusing. I rose a finger at her only to find she was being lifted by kinetic energy. she struggled trying to grasp the emptiness that was tightening around her neck. My eyes changed to a blood red before I moved the squirming child in front of Leon so she was above the desk. there she let out a scream before blood and gore flew as she was electrocuted above him, dropping dead on the desk before her remains burned. "Funny?!" I asked, my voice several octaves deeper before I grabbed the collar of his shirt lifting him up. "You want to go next?" I asked kinetically lifting a knife before taking it in my free hand holding it to his throat, "Or shall I cut you into millions of pieces and electrocute you before burning you to your death?" I spat.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Leon blinked disbelievingly as the gory scene before him as blood spattered his face. What. The. Hell?! He gulped as the girl's body burst into flames, struggling desperately to get a grip and keep his logic in tact. This wasn't possible. No matter how realistic it looked, this was all just an act. He had seen what actors could do... He had seen how real special effects could be. Somebody was just messing with him. As he finally convinced himself of the thought, Leon calmed down so that when she lifted him he simply glared coldly down at him. "Oh, touchy touchy..." He commented, shrugging and glancing unconcernedly away from her. "It seems I've hit a nerve..." He said with a tone of false innocence. "Oh I am just so sorry. I guess I forgot how touchy you actresses can be about your bodies... Even though I was only speaking the truth..." He said, throwing her a sickeningly sweet smile of insincere sympathy clearly meant to mock her. What was she going to do? Cut him with a knife suspended by a piece of fishing gut? Burn him with fake fire? Use fancy lighting to create the illusion of electricty? She couldn't scare him. And besides, even if all this was real... For although it was impossible, and he knew it, Leon still had its doubts... But even if it was real, what difference would it make to him anyway? Everybody died sooner or later... Some sooner than others. What difference did a bit of time make...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Annabelle+Jack-
I slapped him, "This is real. You are not in a fantasy world, you are not special your a washed up star. You gave up everything you had." I told him the knife hovered by his neck, though I truly had no hold on it before I collapsed.
Jack standing over my body. "Now, she wouldn't kill you, she wouldn't of killed the girl. But hey, i wouldn't mind taking a go" He grinned taking Leon's hand, putting it on his rotting face. "Very real" He spoke pressing his tongue inside cheek before it ripped through the skin, licking his hand.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Leon jerked his hand away in disgust, staggering backwards away from the man. "You're a sick freak, you know that?!" He asked, shaking his head and backing away further. "I don't know how you're doing all this, but you aren't going to fool me. This is real life, not some horror film. Give me a break!" Leon hissed, wiping his hand on his jersey before turning his back on the man and walking toward the door. Okay, so he was kinda terrified, but deep down he knew this wasn't real... It was just like a vivid nightmare... So terrifying, yet not truly real... Not truly deadly... Feeling distinctly uneasy, Leon quickly pressed the button to page his bodyguards. He didn't like this... He didn't like this at all...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Jack+Annabelle-
He threw me over his shoulder following. "You forgot your girl" He spoke purposely to annoy him dumping me in his arms before vanishing from the spot, I remained unconscious, though I haven't gained the raging fever that I had last time.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 pm

"Oh nice..." Leon muttered irritably, glaring distastefully down at the unconscious girl before flinging her over his shoulder and walking back to his dorm room. He probably would have ended up cutting class anyway, so it didn't matter. He dumped her roughly in the bathtub, then filled a bucket with water and tossed it casually over he head before stepping back and raising his eyebrows, ready to observe the effects of his 'experiment'.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 am

Annabelle-
My body jerked into consciousness though my eyes didn't open. Everything hurt. The mad man in my head was back though I hadn't done anything... I was in science... With that my eyelids flew open glancing at him "Why am I here?" I asked him putting one hand against my head frowning in pain. Every single part of me ached in pain, though I hadn't done anything. I last remembered was I had showed him my notes, but I can't remember anything after that...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 am

"Oh, cut the *beep*!" Leon snapped irritably. "Just get the hell out of here before I have you arrested for harassment." He threatened with a low growl. "I don't suffer fools gladly, nor do I take kindly to being treated like one, so drop your pathetic little act and get out of my face before I'm forced to take out a restraining order. I'm not that gullible you know." He concluded waspishly, turning away from her and stalking back into the main part of his room, leaving her in the bathtub as he glared at something through the window. His curiosity was almost burning him, yet he was determined to resist the urge to ask questions. He would not be the gullible idiot to fall for their little 'ghost story' act! He was a realist, and nothing they could say or do could beat that out of him!
At that moment, the little voice in his head that had come to annoy him so much in recent times decided to interject.
Why do you keep helping her, then?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 am

Annabelle-
"No, I'm serious. Last I remember was I'd shown you my notes. That's it." I spoke as I struggled out of the bath, my steps mirroring his though my legs were like Jelly as I stopped and lent against the wall, something had drained me. And it sure as hell knew how to work my body. That fact in itself annoyed the hell out of me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 am

"Well then, need I repeat my insult from that point, because it was rather brilliant, if I do say so myself." Leon mocked with a note of false pity. "Or would that just make you decide to play some sort of sick prank on me again - like trying to convince me that I'd witnessed a murder - or that something supernatural is out to get me?!" Laiko asked in a voice that positively oozed sarcasm. "Oooooh, spooky!" He added, wiggling his fingers as though mocking a kiddy's ghost story. "Now please step away from my poor wall before you break it. I'm not buying any of this *beep*." He conluded icily.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 am

Annabelle-
I watched him in confusion, "The only person I killed was my moth-" I cut myself off, a sob escaping. I closed my eyes tightly as a few tears escaped before I went out as fast as my leg would take them, though I never made it to my room, I stumbled once out of his door, never managing to shut it as I brought my knees to my chest, as I moved to the wall. Hugging my knees before I buried my face in them trying to hide the tears as my hair slipped into a this curtain, hiding my face from view.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next