Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Blake drew his head back slightly at the sound of her giggle, a strange sensation jolting through him and settling in the pit of his stomach as the flutterings of mirthful joy. That as the laugh of an angel... Quite literally. "Amazing..." He murmured quietly to himself, then glanced up as the girl, whose name he had yet to find out, began to speak to him. Upon being reminded that she was hurt, Blake's cheerful expression sobered instantly. "I don't like that..." He admitted, shaking his head. "No, you can't be hurt." He asserted firmly, effortlessly denying reality. "We're near enough now." He added with a somewhat lighter tone, gesturing to where she should land.
Land...
He was flying.
That was strange.
He didn't really care.
"You're quite a lump." At these words, Blake turned his head and glanced curiously at the girl - slightly surprised by the insult, but seeming more curious about it than anything else. Apparently he was not the sort of guy to take such things to heart. "Those good looks must be weighing you down." The girl added, and a laugh sprung instantly from Blake's lips in response. Of course, she had not been insulting him after all. She really was a nice sort. Very nice. He liked that. "Thank you." He replied with a chuckle, a slight flush of colour heating his cold-paled cheeks.

Finally, they landed, and Blake disentangled his arms from around the girl and quickly took a step back, yet still remained near. He stood for a moment and watched her, then gently rested his hands on her shoulders and let a smile curve his lips. "Thank you." He said earnestly, the sincerity in his bright hazel gaze seeming to flare flames in his eyes. For a moment after speaking, Blake lingered there - a charming smile shaping his lips, and his brilliant eyes darting over her face.
Then the moment passed, and Blake stepped away - turning to face the hospital and staring up at the big double glass doors that lead inside. This was it... He had gotten into trouble for being here last time... So this time he would have to be more careful.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Neva-
I smiled faintly, "Wait, I mean... I don't know your name. How will I know if we meet again? For this is my natural form. I don't wear it often, only in the presence of people I feel I should trust, you are one of them. Oh, say thank you again. and I just may have to kiss you to shut you up, unless you want the experience of kissing an angel" I giggled again shaking my head as my wings slipped into my back once more. Speaking of hospitals I glanced down at the blood pooling at my foot. I should get this looked it... But... I sighed, shaking my head. It should of healed by now. Why isn't it. I got the silver...Out crap. It was barbed. He would pay big time for this. He could of frigging killed me. Wait. Why hadn't he? I mean, silver was dangerous. It should of killed me... Unless he meant to hinder and the barbs weren't silver. He was a cocky bugger. One who would die when I got my hands on him. I didn't want to kill again, but I had a gut feeling I wouldn't have a choice this time. I swiped the blood from my mouth that had come without the coughing this time. I was getting better...But at what cost?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 pm

"Tha-" Blake began, but then he clapped a hand over his mouth. "Oops, my bad!" He joked with a laugh, grinning cheerfully at the girl. "My name's Blake." He added, suddenly replying to what she had said before. "Blake Hensley."
He paused then, following her gaze to the would. "And you-" He broke off, without the use of a name to continue, then tried again. "That looks pretty bad... You must have it seen to, I insist." He managed a faint smile, then winked at her before leading the way over to the doors. He paused as he reached them, drawing in a deep breath. Then Blake shoved his hands into his pockets, squared his shoulders, bowed his head, and pushed his way through the door.
He walked quickly, not giving anybody a chance to recognise him, or to stop him.
Finally he came to his destination and stepped into the room, ignoring the chart on the door that said nobody was to visit the patient without the doctor's permission.
Of course, it also mentioned that the girl, a long term coma patient, had finally been taken off life support earlier that morning, and was pretty much as good as dead.
Blake noticed none of this. He walked into the room and greeted the dying vegetable with a loving kiss on the forehead, then he scooped her into his arms - chattering merrily to her all the time as her head flopped pointlessly - tongue lolling out of her mouth and limbs hanging loosely from where he cradled her in his arms. "I came back, Libby." He was saying, speaking to the corpse to-be as though he had no idea whatsoever that she would not suddenly open her eyes and reply. "I came to take you away, just like you asked me to. You wanted to see a movie, right? I do too. Maybe I can bring my new friend along, I think you'll like her. ... No. ... Libby, no - you know I could never- ... But of course I love you!" He broke off then, clutching the cold girl closer to him and pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss - not seeming to realise at all that she could not respond. Nor did he notice when her breathing ceased, and her heartbeat slowed to zero. He went on clutching the corpse, speaking to it, stroking the deceased golden locks affectionately, and gazing tenderly at the closed eyelids as though this cold, stiff body was the closest thing to an angel he had ever seen...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Neva-
I followed him for a moment before I lingered in the doorway. I cautiously chewed my lip, unsure on what I should do. People though I was messed up, though I understood loosing a love one. I'd buried too many that I'd loved. Something I don't want to do again, but it would. I knew it; it came with being basically immortal. I wasn't, but age wise I basically was. I had to reach 4000 to get to fully grown. Now that was long lasting. "Blake," I spoke gently, biting my lip softly. He could obviously see that she was dead, or was he phased...?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 am

"Oh, it's you." Blake said, glancing up with an unconcerned smile. Libby's limp form was cradled effortlessly in his powerful arms, and the way the pathetic body lay there, so still and peaceful, she might almost have been sleeping. However, the eerie silence from her unmoving lips gave it away. "This is Libby." He said, gesturing toward the still figure. "She's the one I came here to see." Blake explained, speaking in the same cheerful, ignorant tone. "She's bored of the hospital. She wants to leave... She asked me to take her away, right, Libby?" He glanced down at the girl with a fond smile, his short fringe brushing gently over the soft skin of his face as he watched Libby's gradually stiffening figure with such tenderness that one would not be surprised to see cartoon hearts floating around his handsome head. "Libby and I are going to leave now." Blake informed the girl clearly, a slight edge to his voice now, as though he expected resistance. They always resisted... They didn't want him to take Libby away. They wanted Libby to be unhappy... e would not allow Libby to be unhappy. Not ever. "Would you like to come with us...?" Blake offered kindly, trailing off once again when he found he had no name to fill in the blank.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 am

Neva-
"I...Are..." I hesitated, surely he could see she wasn't exactly alive.. I couldn't lie to him, to bang went that idea. I sighed heavily. "Are you sure she's aloud to come? I mean..." I tensed needing to lie. But I couldn't I just couldn't. "Never mind. I better go before I bleed all over the floor" I finished swiftly before limping out. There was nothing that could be done, not here. No. I sighed heading out, limping badly before a squeal ripped up my throat. The one time I was unarmed he showed to appear. i wouldn't do it. I wouldn't burn him. I couldn't kill him. I would simply immobilize him. I shook my head, looking up at the figure that towered over me by a good half a foot.
"Now, now Neva. You can't run, you can't hide." Kellen growled, I rolled my eyes, pushing him back.
"Not in humans eyes." I snapped harshly. "But then again, your going to need to scream for help," I teased him.
"The blood loss is weakening you. Don't over estimate yourself young one. I will enjoy lapping up your blood." He grinned darkly showing blood stained canines.
I bit my lip and slapped him I squealed before running. I ran! from him. Such a human response.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

"I won't let them keep her here." Blake stated darkly, clutching the stiff corpse closer to his chest. "Not this time... No. They'll have to pry her out of my cold, dead hands!" He vowed viciously, clinging tightly to the girl's bony body.
The next thing he was aware of was the fact that the girl was leaving... And the trail of blood that marked her progress showed that she was still hurt!
A gasp rippled through him, and Blake stroked Libby's thin hair protectively - wondering what he should do. He had to go after her... Make sure she was going to be okay... But Libby was so sensitive. If the worst should happen- If the injury was too serious- No... He could not bear to have Libby's innocent eyes witness all that!
Thus, Blake dashed after the girl, into the hospital waiting room. He moved swiftly toward one of the benches, then lowered Libby carefully onto it. "I'll be back, my sweet. I promise." He murmured softly, locking his fingers with her cold, stiff ones as he planted a final kiss on her cheek. "I'll be back before you know it." He muttered, then he pulled away and raced toward the door, each step he took away from Libby pulling at his heart. Libby... He loved her so much it felt like an iron claw was squeezing his heart every time he looked at her. She was perfect.... She was everything...
Suddenly, the sound of faint voices caught Blake's attention, and he ceased his headlong sprint, pausing to listen carefully. Yes... That was the girl's voice! But he did not like the sinister tone of the male she was speaking to. Clenching his teeth anxiety, Blake stepped quickly towards the sounds, pausing only when he heard running footsteps nearing him. The girl... So she was running from this guy? Well... At the very least, he could buy some time for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Neva-
"Nevada. Running is such a bad choice, shows those petty humans are getting to you." Kellen laughed, though it was more or a cackle.
With that I stopped. My heels slid across the slick surface, "Don't call me that. Just don't Kellen. At least I work on the side of the angels. Instead of breaking havoc. " I all but growled as I walked over to him, the limp was more clear. The colour falling from my face. I was in danger of bleeding to death. I didn't care. I would finish this with Kellen. I could know my mistakes. There was no need for him to point them out.
"Ah, but my girl. I am the same as you," He grinned which was nothing more than the smile of a devil. Showing nothing but the truth. He ran his fingers down my cheek, searing heat through my skin.
I scowled at him, anger bubbling through the surface of my normally calm self. "Get your hand off me. I am warning you" I hissed harshly.
"You wouldn't do anything, I can hear your human close. He's worried about you. Maybe you should go help him. Or should I pas on a message?" He asked.
"You cold hearted bastard." I informed him, slapping him yet again before trying to limp my way around him. "Blake?" I asked gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 pm

"I'm here." Blake replied, stepping forward as though answering a summons. His jaw clenched at the sight that awaited him. That girl, his friend, covered in blood... The male antagonising her... But that was not all. There was something strange about all this. Something unnatural...
Blake decided that he could safely make the guess that this man was not human.
Well... If that was the case, that would make him - as a human - comparatively useless, right? At least, that was what he hoped this man was thinking... A faint smile curved Blake's lips, and he stepped confidently forward - acting like his usual unconcerned, relaxed self. If he was to be underestimated because he was human, then that would give him an opportunity to prove exactly what a human could do. He did not know anything about his enemy, that much was true, but he knew that he would not be swept aside as useless! "You're not well." Blake informed the girl simply. "You shouldn't be out here." He offered a kind smile, then turned his attention to the man beside her. "I think you should leave her alone." He suggested politely. "It seems to me that your presence is not welcome here... Am I right?" He spoke in his usual unnervingly calm tone. Human, yet completely relaxed in the face of the supernatural. Human, yet holding his ground instead of running. Human, to the point of inhumanity.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Neva-
"See, you should listen to your little friend." Kellen grinned, "Run along. Both of you." He spoke before trying to wave both off with his hands.
"Don't push it. I'd rather dance with the Devil himself, then let you leave with the final word" I snapped harshly.
"Demon is pretty darn close, care to dance?" He asked with an uncontrollable grin across his lips.
"Shut up." She snapped before flames seered his face as she slapped him for a third time. Leaving without another word to him, not looking back. "Blake, are you going to be all right?" I asked, nto trusting him one bit.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Blake observed the situation with mild interest, then turned to leave when the girl did. "Of course." He replied simply, an over-confident smile lighting his lips. "Libby is waiting." He spoke as though those words could explain everything... Though in a way, hey probably did. "The real question is..." He went on suddenly, "Will you be okay?" His eyes narrowed slightly in concern, and he threw a quick glance in the man's direction. Demon... Huh? So that was why... Blake shrugged off the thoughts, turning his attention back to the girl, whose name he still did not know. "You need help." He insisted stubbornly. "That wound..."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Neva-
"No human hospital will be able to supply the blood I need, Technically I should be dead now" I pointed out gently to him, it was nothing but the truth. I was struggling to stand let alone go any where... The though faded into nothing as I lost focus... Lost thinking... My body then flopped motionlessly to the floor as consciousness was stolen from my form. I didn't know why what or how. I was too weak... It was pathetic...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 pm

"Don't be stupid, you won't die. You're fine." Blake informed her matter-of-factly - bluntly denying the truth of the situation. He refused to accept it and he refused to believe it, therefore it wasn't.
But then the girl's legs suddenly buckled, and Blake released a gasp of surprise. He tried to catch her as she fell, but she slipped through his arms and fell in a crumpled heap on the ground. Blake's breath caught in his throat, and he instantly collapsed to his knees beside her - showing panic for the first time. She really was dying... It was happening right before his eyes! And he was powerless to do anything to stop it... "No..." Blake whispered, shaking his head with his eyes squeezed tight shut. "No!" His eyes leaped open, staring into nothingness, and he clutched his head desperately in his hands. "Not again... Not again!" He half whispered and half shouted to himself. "This can't- I won't let this happen..." He dropped his head, shadows hiding his face as the pathetic trembling of his body suddenly ceased.
Moving like a robot, Blake lifted a dirty glass bottle from the gutter beside him. He raised it slowly, then slammed it against the wall, quick as a flash. Shards of glass flew in every direction - one drawing a trickle of blood from his cheek. But he clung fast to the remaining piece of glass in his hand, its razor-sharp edges cutting through the soft flesh on his fingers, spilling precious blood onto the floor.
How wasteful.
Without sparing another moment, Blake brought the blade to his flesh without thinking. He ripped it down his arm like a bolt of lightning, not even flinching as his skin was torn, and his flesh ripped. Blood flowed like a pulsing river of crimson from his arm, over his hand, and dripped from his fingertips - staining his hand crimson.
Blake paused a moment, then his hand darted downwards, meeting the girl's flesh where the gaping gunshot wound still remained. "Live!" Blake gasped, and with that he clasped his other hand around his sliced arm. Light erupted from it, glowing and burning in such a bright white that Blake was blinded. A silent scream escaped his lips as pain rippled through his body, and he felt the blood draining sickeningly from his veins. "I... Know you're meant... to live..." Blake gasped, then the light faded, and he crumpled onto the ground in a motionless heap, the surface of his long gash instantly scarred over by a layer of thin skin, as though it had been burned.
What? How? Why?
None of it mattered. It was done.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 am

[i]Neva-
I fought for consciousness. i had to do this, I coudl do this. I wrenched myself from my unconscious slumber. A hoarse groan was torn from my dry lips... Wait.. There was hair tickling my nose. Blake? Blake! I pushed myself into a bolt upright position, "Blake?" The sound escaped a muted whisper, I forced my arm into focus and gently nudged him, "Blake?!" The sound escaped louder, more desperate. I couldn't loose him. Yeah he was human, but I hwas here to protect. Nothing more nothing less.. But it was mroe. I knew it and I didn't want to admit it. Though I had to myself.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

"Blake?!" Blake, Blake, Blake...
The sound of his name being called echoed through Blake's head again and again, rebounding and reflecting off the cavernous expanse of darkness that was all he saw. Who was that...? Where was he? What had happened...? Blake remained motionless a moment, then his face twitched, and he came to with a faint groan.
Shifting himself into a sitting position, Blake raised a hand and scratched his head in a bemused fashion, feeling rather confused. Somehow, his memory felt hazy...
That was when Blake suddenly realised, with some relief, that he was not alone. His eyes glinted like gold in the glow of the streetlamp as he turned to face the girl, frowning at her in confusion. "What's that face for?" He asked incredulously, gesturing to her somewhat distraught expression. "Did I hit my head or something...?" He questioned suddenly, feeling around for a bump, yet unable to find one. He was vaguely aware of the fact that something strange had happened, yet he could not for the life of him remember what. "Libby!" He exclaimed suddenly, slapping his palm against his forehead. "I can't believe I almost forgot!"
And with that, he quickly tried to scramble to his feet. He got half way up by clutching the wall, but then his legs buckled, and he fell to the ground again, landing with a dull 'plonk'. "My legs are asleep, I guess." Blake explained with a laugh - obviously not understanding the reason for his bad circulation. There's hardly anything left to circulate! Smart move, wise guy. Upon hearing this thought, Blake glanced up and stared around vaguely, searching for the source of the voice. The voice that he did not quiet realise was all in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am

Neva-
"I pass out to find your passed out," I comprehended the situation simply, I had to get out of here. Steadily forcing myself to my feet. I stayed in a crouched position for a moment too long, a hand grabbed my leg bringing me down. A shrill squeal was wrenched from my throat before my face collided with the ground. Loosing the blood I so preciously needed. Though as I struggled for consciousness the figure has gone. The hand was too cold to be human, I would of known if it had been Blake. I frowned trying to think what was happening...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 am

"I see..." Blake murmured in response to the girl's words, scratching his head thoughtfully. So something weird had happened after all! Blake was just pondering over this, when a sudden scream jerked him back to reality. His swung his head around with a gasp to see the girl falling to the pavement, a flash of protective fury darting through him, causing his hazel eyes to burn flame bright for a moment. "Hey!" He objected, flinging his head up to address the figure he could barely see in the shadows. "Can't you see she's hurt?! Just leave her be!" He snarled, placing his hand protectively on the back of the girl's head, his gaze hard and determined. He showed none of the fear one should expect of a human.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 am

Neva-
I scowled before placing my hand in Blakes gently moving his hand so I could see. My sight would be better though if it was one of my own I stood no chance. We could only be seen if wanted. A "power" I was still yet to gain, I moaned gently gently running my fingers across the broken skin. Today was very much, not my day.

Liander chuckled playfully shaking his head. He enjoyed annoying his sister, she had to get better at her job. He placed the limp human form over his shoulder once more. He was sent to protect her during and after life. Though fate could not be altered, it had been Libby's time. For now he had to arrange for her body to be taken care of while Blake couldn't get to her.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 am

Blake felt a hand close around his own, but he did not even notice. He did not notice anything... For his attention had been caught by the familiar figure hanging limply over the newcomer's shoulder. A figure so painfully familiar that he felt as if his heart had been pierced by a silver dagger just seeing it. "L-Libby?" He stuttered, scrambling to his feet with difficulty, his weak legs shaking beneath him. "What have you done to Libby, you Bastard?!" Blake yelled, lunging for the stranger in a blind fury. Nothing mattered... Nothing was as important to him as saving Libby!
"Libby!" He gasped, grabbing the girl's icy hand as he stepped closer, his other hand darting for the man's throat. "Let Libby go." He demanded in a furious hiss. "She wants to be with me."
His voice rose then, and the next thing he knew, Blake was shouting.
"She wants to be with me! You can't take her away from me!"
His grip on her hand tightened, and Blake pulled harder, trying to get the corpse away from the figure.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 am

Neva-
"Your a cold hearted git." I commented dryly. Though it was part of what needed to be done. "Blake, leg go. There's nothing you can do. Come on, come with me. Or I'll have to drag you away and most likely end up killing us both. I don't have the strength to carry you," I spoke calmly, this was a situation I faced regularly. I slipped my arms around his waist. I was loosing more blood than i had to fuel my actions. I needed to be seen and as did he. "We need to get your arm seen to," I added gently, tightening my grasp around his waist. I needed to get him away as blood slipped from my cheek, patting his shoulder in rhythmic drops.
"Listen to Nevada. She's right in this situation. She doesn't have the strength, nor do you. When I could take out you before my sweet little sister will be able to get close enough to stop me," Liander threatened emotionlessly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

"I won't! I won't let go!" Blake screamed, shaking his head violently and pulling away from the girl, Nevada. So that was her name... Ordinarily, Blake would have taken some time to think over that - but at that moment, he was in a panic. "No!" He screamed, his voice rising in high pitched desperation. "Libby... Give Libby back!" He seized the arm of the corpse, and tugged at it with his full strength - not even realising when the brittle bones cracked beneath his fingers. He was blinded by desperation. He simply could not see how useless it was. "When you stand between me and Libby, my strength will be limitless!" Blake warned, flames leaping in his eyes for a moment. "Nothing... Nothing can take Libby away from me!"
Blake's voice was rising so high now that it was barely coherent, and he tugged at Libby's limp arm in a frenzy. He could no longer comprehend reasoning, nor could he listen to what those around him were saying. He did not see the reality of the situation. All he saw as Libby... All he knew was that he could not lose her. He had promised...
Nothing else mattered.
Only Libby.
Forever, Libby.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 am

Neva-
I grunted gently before strapping my arms around him once again. "You owe me big." I informed my elder brother bluntly before I kicked off the ground weakly. The wings sprouted from no where. Draining my body quickly as I flew to one of the nearest, but highest roofs. Only once up the top did I let go of him. My knees buckled as I trembled. Coughs ripping up my throat each coming out more hoarse than the one before. Blood dribbled from the corner of my mouth, but there was nothing I could do. I had been stupid to do such a thing. I was over extending my abilities; I shifted into more comfortable position once able, sitting up leading forward onto the palms of my hands. Blood dripped. Some being carried off in the wind. Going with it'sown invisible and soundless music as it was whisked away.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Blake began screaming in earnest as he was ripped from the ground, his voice slicing the silence like a blade. At first, the fury was apparent in his voice, but as the screaming went on, his wails became more melancholy - so deeply emotive that it was enough to send a shudder down even the most unfeeling spine. Tears were whipped from Blake's eyes as the wind stung his face, yet he did not stop screaming. The higher he got, the louder he yelled, and the more vigorously he thrashed. "Libby!" He screamed, "Libby! I won't leave you! They can't keep me away!"
And he fought harder, and harder, until he finally felt solid ground beneath his feet. For a moment he was still, savouring the feeling, then the moment passed, and Blake was in action once more. He did not even notice the girl's situation, her suffering, so intent was he on getting back to Libby. Not for one moment did it cross his mind that to leap from the building would lead him to death.
Devoid of logic, Blake raced toward the edge, ready to fling himself into oblivion.
Wait for me, Libby...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Neva-
"Blake! Don't be stupid. She's dead. Do you here me?! Cold out dead! Liander is there to take away her body, so she can rest and her soul can pass!" I screamed at him, Grabbing his arm as I lunged forward. "Don't do this to yourself. I know what your going through. She is a girl, yes one you like. I had to bury my mother! Yes, my blood. You think I want to live forever? Like hell I don't. I hate it. I have buried everyone I have held close. I do not want to have to bury you yet." I growled at him, Pain showed in the emerald depths of my gaze. They where the window to my lives. I'd always been told they where expressive, I hated the fact. I couldn't lie, I couldn't hide the emotions. "I knwo I shouldn't be attached to you. I know you should be just another human but you not. As much as I hate it your not!" I added my voice breaking as tears slid down my face.
I should be stronger than this, I should be.
I could be.
I couldn't.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

"She's not dead." Blake gasped, but at the same moment - he fell to his knees, finally giving up the fight. "Everybody keeps saying that, but-" He broke off, clutching his head and doubling over. "I know she's not dead!" He whispered desperately. "She can't be... I can still hear her. I can feel her... She wouldn't leave me, I know she wouldn't! She's here, can't you tell?!" Blake pleaded, gazing beseechingly up at the girl, barely even listening to what she was saying. He was so wrapped up in grief, that sympathy was impossible. When he looked into her emerald green eyes and saw how much she was hurting, he saw only a reflection of his own eyes. His own pain. "Let me go." He begged between sobs, speaking through tears he had not even realised were there until he had felt them soaking his cheeks. "I promised... Please... Please let me go to Libby!" But even as he spoke, Blake knew it was futile. He could not deny it any longer. She was gone.
A heart-wrenching scream broke from his lips, and the sickening sound echoed from rooftop to rooftop as Blake yelled the extend of his grief and pain. The loss he felt was inconceivable. He could not lose her... He was not strong enough to lose her. That was why he had refused to accept it. Why he had fought the truth, right until the bitter end. They called him crazy... Perhaps they were right. Love, longing, desperation, obsession... They had overpowered him, and robbed him of all the logic he once knew.
"She can't be gone..." Blake's whispered pleadingly, finally falling silent as the tears streaming from his eyes drowned out his voice. "Please... Tell me it isn't true. It can't be true... You've got to believe me!" Blake looked up t the girl now, his wide, hazel eyes bright in his handsome face as he gazed pleadingly at her, his fingers reaching out toward her. "I can count on you, right? You believe me, don't you? That she's here? Alive?"
He paused a moment, then added in a voice that shook with his final hope, and one he clung to with the same obsessive desperation with which he had clung to Libby's dead hand.
"Let me go to her. I can trust you... Right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next