Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 6 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 am

"I'm tired." Blake pointed out gently to Neva. "It's been a long day, and I'm only human, after all." He threw Zora a sharp glare here, but otherwise he ignored her accusations. Of course he was human... She had picked on him endlessly for it. What the hell was she on about now? He must have just heard her name used somewhere and forgotten about it...
"I am human." He repeated, answering her question. Though even as he spoke, a flash of red darted across his fiery eyes. Obviously not noticing, Blake turned away and left the room, stepping quickly over to the front door. "I'll come and see you again soon, Neva." He called back over his shoulder.
With that, he opened the door and left.
As he breathed in the outside air, Blake paused. It was a beautiful day...
His eyes flickered toward the hill - picturing the beauty of the little trickling river and the bright, colourful flowers.
After all that had happened, some peace and serenity would be much welcome.
With that thought in mind, Blake headed toward his favourite spot atop the hill.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P - Page 6 Empty Re: Lazy pathetic RP for Polo and Girleh to kill time they don't have. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 am

Zora-
She left her sister without another word. Before she followed his scent, stalking him. She needed answers, he wasn't human. It was simply a façade... Though what was he? He felt closer than he should be, for the female couldn't stand him. Curiosity killed the cat, it's a darn good thing was wasn't a cat. "Give over Blake, what are you?" Zora asked from the mist that was building by the stream. No creature would see her except Aedh or Demon,
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 am

Sitting in the grass, Blake heard a voice from down near the stream. Glancing over, he saw Zora standing there. Patience running thin, Blake heaved a frustrated sight before replying very slowly and clearly. "I told you already. I am human. You said it yourself: That us humans are all alike. So why've you gone and got a bee in your bonnet now?" He glared at her for a moment, then sighed and flopped down on his back in the long grass, muttering quietly under his breath "Forget it..." It just wasn't worth the worry. Things were hard enough already...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 am

Zora-
"Wait.. You can see me?" She asked, confused...Seriously. He shouldn't be able to. She needed to know the answer. If he could then that narrowed it down. But... She ignored his other words, or rather...She didn't seem to hear them, they went straight through her. Something wasn't right. How could be be looking straight at her?!
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 am

Bake sat up again, raising his eyebrows in surprise. "Of course I can see you." He replied cautiously. "You're standing right there, aren't you? I'm not blind." He shrugged vaguely, then flopped down in the long grass again. It was difficult to remain worried when everything was so peaceful... "Say, Zora..." He mumbled quietly, staring blankly up at the sky as he spoke. "Why do you care so much, anyway? Whether I'm human or not... Why does it matter to you?"
He yawned widely, then added somewhat childishly, "Not that I really care, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 am

Zora-
She all but screamed in frustration. "You are not human. You must be a Demon, I would sense if you were an Aedh. Your not supposed to be able to see me. I'm shadowing. Only two creatures can see through the shadowing, Aedh and Demon as they are basically from the same family" She explained simply,
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 am

Blake snorted derisively at Zora's outburst, unable to believe what he was hearing. "Look, if I wasn't human I'm pretty sure I'd know." He informed her with a chuckle. "Just drop it, Zora. Surely you know enough about Demons to see that I'm not one?"
He shrugged vaguely. Then, suddenly, he simply passed out - flopping unexpectedly onto the ground and going completely limp.
For a moment he was still, then he began to stir. He sat up with a groan, taking his chin in his fingers and clicking his neck stiffly. "Gosh, it's been a while since I had this body all to myself..." He stated mildly, shaking out his limbs to loosen them up before climbing to his feet. "So you've discovered me, Zora." He said quietly, his voice strangely different to usual. Deeper, and darker. His eyes blazed an incandescent red. "I had hoped that we might meet one day... Only the circumstances - they could not be more inconvenient for me.
"This body has its limits." he added by way of explanation, flexing Blake's powerful arms with an expression of disgust on his handsome face.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

Zora-
"Now this is going to get confusing. My sisters soul mate is a demon?" She asked, confused. But she'd seen many strange things over he years and this barely hit the list. She casually strolled towards him, waiting for him to do something, say something. "Why not get another body? I mean, it's easy enough for you Demons." She shrugged. Thinking things over carefully, wondering if he was caring to explain the whole situation, "But anyway, how do you know me?" Zora asked, many questions bubbling away at the surface but she decided to leave him with them for the moment.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

"No, no, I'm afraid you are mistaken." The Demon replied with a laugh. "I have nothing to do with your sister, Zora. Nothing at all... But that is what I mean by the circumstances. It has become... Difficult." He trailed off, staring thoughtfully into the distance - his little frown complimenting Blake's handsome features.
"I can't get another body." He went on. "It's a long story, but to shorten it: I am stuck in here. I lost the ability to maintain my form, and this was the only way I could save myself. The amount of control I have, though, is limited. I could not have chosen a more troublesome soul to share this body with..." He gave a bitter chuckle, then turned his gaze back to Zora, pasting a charming smile over Blake's face. A rare sight, of late.
"As for how I know you, Zora... I daresay you'll figure it out eventually. Until then... Adios."
He bowed with a flourish, smirking at her for a moment, then the flames left Blake's eyes, and he crumpled into a limp pile on the ground again - leaving no visible trace of the Demon within.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 am

Zora-
She groaned in confusion, this wasn't right. This couldn't happen, though his words went over i her mind constantly. No. The demon was her soul mate while the human was her sister. Oh joy. Neva wouldn't find out, never. Not if she could help it.
"Blake?" she asked, kneeling down, placing her hand against his shoulder. Before She groaned, gently picking him up and placing him over her shoulder. Walking back to her sisters, placing him on the sofa beside Neva. Causing her to squeak as he was placed practically on her
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am

Blake came to with a soft moan, muttering something incoherently under his breath. He opened his eyes a crack, blinking up at Neva, then let them slide shut again with a groan. "Man, I'm tired..." He complained quietly, his words slurred by exhaustion. "I can't believe I just dozed off like that..." He trailed off, then opened his eyes again, blinking a couple of times until they would open fully. Staring up at Neva, he blinked again, and only then did he seem to register how near to her he was lying. A hot flush crept from his neck to his ears, then coloured his whole face beet red as he stared up at her - too shocked to act, at first.
Then, suddenly, he jerked into action - sitting up like a jack in the box and shifting away from her. "S-sorry!" He muttered, rubbing his tired eyes rapidly with his fists. "Sheesh, but I'm tired, I should really be-" CRASH!
As he spoke, Blake had attempted to get up, only to find his legs going weak beneath him and sending him crashing to the floor, landing in an undignified tangle on the hard ground. "G-going..." He finished unsteadily, his eyes all but spinning spirals from the collision. "My legs went funny..." He explained, chuckling awkwardly and shifting himself into a more dignified kneeling position on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 am

Neva-
I winced, "Relax Blake. You can stay here tonight, as least until you have strength." I decided leaving no room for disagreement. I slid onto the floor in front of him "let me help you up" I spoke gently, offering him my hand, I was fine. He needed you drink some more of my solution, if he drank any at all. It was stronger than the average humans drink but tasted like nothing more than water. It was easier that way...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:34 am

Blake shook his head rapidly, scooting away from Neva. "N-No, I really don't think I should... But- But, thank you, Neva." He giggled feebly, scrambling to his feet and walking backwards toward the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe... I mean- That is- I'll have to check my schedule first, you know... It's not like I have nothing better to do than-" He gulped nervously, then concluded his speech before he babbled any more nonsense. "Bye." He said simply, stumbling toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

Neva-
"Fine Blake, be pathetic. If it's me you don't want to be around, fine. I'll pass on the job, this can be our final goodbye" I concluded gently, taking the hints that I had picked up. I didn't look at him, couldn't. He just didn't get it, just didn't. Then again Zora was right, he was just a human. I didn't look over at him as I walked into my room, Slamming my door shut before I slipped down the wall. Whimpering slightly to myself. Telling myself I wouldn't cry, though it was the hardest thing not to do.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

"Neva!" Blake called, distraught. "No... No, Neva, it's not like that!" He dashed over to the door, fretting and fidgeting for a moment, then tapped on it softly. "C'mon, Neva... I never said that. It- It's not that I don't want to be around you - honest..." He gnawed on his lip, tapping softly on the door again. He felt terrible... But at the same time, he wasn't completely sure what he had done. Neva had just made assumptions... Everyone always made assumptions! He was so sick of it!

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am

Neva-
"No, I can take it. I should pass it on, maybe you'll be lucky and get one of the nice ones. but then again, theirs like oh... How many not evil ones... Oh that's it. None." I mumbled through the door, I wouldn't open it, not risking letting him see the tears that were slowly escaping. I loved away from the door, not trusting him not to open it. "I know what it is Blake. You don't want to be with me, your still mourning over Libby. Putting the distance between us will make it easier for you." I decided. For him... It would make my life a living hell. It was hard loosing Kye...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

"Whatever you say, Neva." Blake replied quietly, dropping his head so his fringe shadowed his eyes. "A mere human can't challenge the opinion of an Aedh (sp?) after all."
With those strangely toneless words, Blake turned and walked away. It was the final straw. He was sick of having words put in his mouth and not being given a chance to explain... And he was sick of hearing Libby's name tossed out casually in conversation. Each time was like a dagger in his heart.
ll this was just too much... It was overwhelming him, crushing him... He wanted a drink. A big one.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Neva-
I dropped to my knees as I heard his steps leaving. I sob broke from my throat, whimpering I couldn't do this, who was I trying to kid? I brought my knees to my chest, a small defenceless child once again. Loosing everything. I rocked my myself as I made no effort to stop the tears. I didn't care, I was still so close to my human side. I sniffled, thankful my sister had gone, thinking Blake had gone also. Back to being alone, you'd think I was used to it... Loosing them, loosing everything. I bit my lip through the tears just came, the sobbing uncontrollable. The cracks in the shell becoming more clear.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Just as Blake's fingers wrapped around the doorhandle, he heard the sound of Neva's sobbing.
Anger spiked through him, and before he knew what he was doing, he had swung around and stormed back to the room. He raised his leg and elegantly kicked the door down - sending it flying off its hinges with inhuman strength. "Neva, damn it!" He raged, rushing over to her and dropping to his knees beside her. Upon seeing her tears, his anger soon melted away, and he curved his arm gently around her shoulders. "Don't flippin' push me away if it's going to make you upset! I don't have all the answers! I barely even have intuition, so cut me some slack here... I'm only human..." He trailed off, then heaved a frustrated sigh, before quietly adding, "I just want to help you... But I don't know what to do. Throw me a rope here, Neva."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Neva-
I sniffed refusing to look at him. "If I anger you.. So much... Why some back?" I asked between sniffs. "You have your chance... to go. Take it... It'll never be easy for... Me. A soul mate bond... Is one that lasts forever." I mumbled, I couldn't look as him. I was a mess; wouldn't let him see the emerald eyes that were the path to my world, the insight on my emotions. No, if he was going to walk away he had to go now. I'd be numb in the morning something I'd be glad for. I didn't move out of his arm though. It was too warm, too comfortable.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

"It's not you I'm angry with!" Blake objected - his tone thunderously furious, in perfect irony to his words. "I'm angry with myself, okay?" Blake jerked his arm back and stood up, pacing restlessly back and forth across the room. "I'm angry because I shouldn't have come back! Because I shouldn't care this much... Because..." He trailed off into silence, coming to a standstill with his back to Neva, his shoulders shaking slightly.
Then, suddenly, Blake flung his fist at the wall with a hiss of fury. His hard knuckles hit the wall, and the sound of bone cracking against brick resounded around the room. With a grunt of pain, Blake snatched his hand back, cradling it against his chest, and slipped down the wall until he was sitting on the ground, his eyes downcast. "I'm pathetic..." He muttered, his quiet voice shaking slightly. "I'm awful... So soon after Libby, and I- I-" He broke off, drawing his knees up to his chest and burying his head in them, fighting off the sobs.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Neva-
"Blake, relax. I'm not going to judge you. This is a shock for both of us, I'm more in touch with my human side more than people think." I spoke gently standing. Wiping away my own tears as i made my way closer to him. I placed my hand upon his shoulder gently. "I think we both need time. If you want to go, go I'll be fine it's just you I'm worried about." I informed him gently before kneeling beside him slipping my arm awkwardly around his shoulders
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

"Relax..." Blake muttered feebly under his breath, speaking more to himself than to Neva. "How can I relax...?" He flinched as he felt her touch on his shoulder, almost feeling tempted to pull away, but then some tension left him, and Blake relaxed slightly - feeling instantly repulsed by himself. "I love Libby..." He murmured, raising his hands and pressing them against his head, not even feeling the stinging of his skinned fist from where he had slammed it into the wall. "I really love her..." Hating himself, Blake took comfort in Neva's arm around his shoulders. "How... How can I love you, too?" He heaved a heavy sigh, then dropped his head and raked his fingers through his hair in frustration.
There it was.
It was out.
He had admitted it.
Now, surely, Neva could understand why he was so upset...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Neva-
At first i didn't know how to respond. What to say. Of all the things to say. "Mixed emotions are a bitch. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you love Libby. Don't push yourself into looking out for me. I worry about you." I spoke gently. Not sure what to say. I'd never loved two before not in that way.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 pm

"Why must you be so kind...?" Blake asked slowly, his words coming out as a frustrated hiss. "It's almost cruel." He sighed, forcing himself to raise his head, and briefly examine his ruined hand.
Yet he did not even see the damage. All he saw was Neva's face, as her words replayed in his mind over and over. She was worried about him... For some reason, that made him happy. He was glad to know that somebody was worried about him... For he felt like he was teetering on the edge. That he could fall at any moment, and shatter beyond repair. This was all too much for him...
"Neva...?" He asked slowly, turning his head to face her - his eyes dull with raw grief and confusion. "What am I supposed to do? You're, like... My guardian angel, right? So you tell me... Where do I go from here? How do I go on? Because I just don't think I can do it any more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next