Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girleh and Polo.

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Girleh and Polo. - Page 5 Empty Re: Girleh and Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 am

"Ah - yes, you're right... Sorry." Leon chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. But Maggie's words reassured him, and he finally relaxed slightly.
His eyes followed the progress of her fingers as she fiddled with her hair - and the action drew his attention to a faint swelling on her cheek.
He reached out and brushed her hair aside, touching his fingertips gently to her cheek, and frowning slightly as he felt the heat of the swelling.
But he said nothing on it... Instead, he dropped his hand back to his side, and managed a faint smile.
"I've missed you." He admitted quietly, "Want to come in, and... Talk a little?" His lips formed a charming smile - complimenting his handsome face, despite the faint gray tinge still clinging to his skin, and the dullness of exhaustion in his eyes.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 am

Maggie-
She jumped as his fingers touched her skin. Instinctively backing away a step, tensed. In fear, though of what was an unknown matter. She smiled weakly, nodding at his suggestion of going inside, away from any stares that might be awaiting. Away from her fathers watchful gaze. "Sure, it's probably safer in there" She mumbled
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 am

When Maggie jumped away from him, Leon felt instantly guilty - but at the same time, she had to trust him. He wouldn't hurt her.
So, when she accepted his offer to come in - he disregarded her reaction to the last time he had touched her, and took her hand in a light grasp.
"Come." He murmured softly, pulling her gently into the room and closing the door behind her.
The room was tidy, but cold. Nobody had been living in it for the past few days, since Jake had been at home, and Leon had been in the hospital.
It was dusty.
Leon coughed quietly, feeling a painful burn inside his lungs. He winced, then turned his attention back to Maggie.
"Who did it?" He asked softly. "This can't go on, Maggie... I really think you should go to the police."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am

Maggie-
"I...I can't go to the police. Not now, not ever. I just can't. Before it was different, but not it's changed." She mumbled, fully aware she was probably making no sense to him, but it was crystal clear now. Now she knew why, but the lies never made any sense, why hadn't she been aloud to go, it was her family. Her blood...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 am

"It's okay." Leon soothed her, resting a hand comfortingly on her shoulder. "I'm not going to force you. I just want to help... Here, sit down, talk to me."
He seated himself on the bed, and patted the spot next to him, gesturing for her to sit down beside him.
"Why don't you tell me the problem?" He suggested kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

Maggie-
I bit my lip though steadily sat beside him. "When you went I seen my brother, he let me know the reasons for my fathers for anger. Mum left him, so the weekends he's been saying he's been with her travelling he's been plotting revenge. As I am a splitting image of my mother he takes it out on me." She explained gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:47 am

"Well that's no excuse!" Leon objected, bristling with indignation. "If he thinks he can hit you just because he's angry with your mother, he needs some serious help. And I'm not kidding - he needs to see a shrink. It really does help..." He trailed off into silence, smiling slightly awkwardly as he realized he had just admitted to taking therapy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:51 am

Maggie-
She smiled faintly, before glancing up at him as he admitted it. "This is my father we're on about. If he's got his mind set on something, he goes for it. You should know that" She pointed out with a sigh, sometimes that fact was good, in this case... Not so much. He was most likely getting her as he doesn't know where her mother is. Joy.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 am

"That's true..." Leon muttered with a sigh, "But I never took him for the sort of jerk who would hurt his own daughter."
Leon glanced down, clenching his fists in fury. He hated that there was nothing he could do... As usual, he was useless.
"Well, I'll call my therapist and see if he thinks he could help. It's a better option than the cops anyway, and we've got to do something..."
He turned his gaze to Maggie, watching her, waiting for her reaction to his decision.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 am

Maggie-
"I've kinda have to get use to this, it's not only recently started either." She admitted slightly timidly looking up at him. Watching him, for his reaction. Maybe now wasn't the best time to admit things but she's already said it now. Drat. "We could try, that. I can't see him being willing, but anything is worth a try." She mumbled thoughtfully, more to herself rather than him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 am

"So this has been going on for a while?" Leon asked darkly, a concerned frown creasing his brow.
"I'll give Doctor Hudson a call now... See what he thinks..." He trailed off thoughtfully, then got up and walked over to his cellphone. He had the therapist on speed dial, so all he had to do was press a button, and the call was in motion.
Before long, a husky male voice answered at the other end of the line.
"Heya, Doc." Leon greeted him, smiling slightly to himself. He liked Dr. Hudson.
"Leon! Good to hear from you - how're you doing?" Dr. Hudson replied, and Leon could hear the grin in his voice.
"I've been just swell Doc, but listen here, I've got a problem..." He trailed off, then began explaining.
"You see, I've got this friend, and-" But Leon broke off as an excited shout at the other end of the line interrupted him.
"A friend?! A friend! You, Leon Hunter, have got a friend?"
Leon waited with a dull, slightly insulted expression until the therapist was done raving, then continued.
"Yes, Doc, I have a friend. There's no need to sound so surprised..." He sighed and rolled his eyes irritably, then finished telling Dr. Hudson about Maggie's problem.
He was concerned, but he said that he was sure he would be able to help the man if only they could get him to agree to come in.
If not, Dr. Hudson promised he would come up with another plan.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 am

Maggie-
She thought to herself before glancing up as she heard Leon's voice. She steadily removed her jumper. He knew now so there was no point in hiding it now and she was boiling. Bruises littering her arms and upperbody some newer than others.
"Just don't flip." Maggie mumbled to him watching him cautiously for his reaction. Slightly afraid of it though she trusted him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 am

When Leon finally hung up the phone, he was starting to feel tired again. He turned to Maggie with a weary smile, but it faded at the sight of her bruises - replaced by a frown.
"Mags, this is ridiculous..." He muttered, shaking his head. "Just look at you! This can't go on."
He shook his head in disgust, then walked over to his bedside table and poured himself a glass of water. He popped a pill into his mouth, washed it down with a gulp of water, then turned back to Maggie.
"Dr. Hudson thinks he can help your dad. We've just got to convince him to go there... Any ideas?"
He sat back down on the bed, watching Maggie as he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 am

Maggie-
She chewed her lip at his reaction before thinking. "I might be able to. When does he want him there?" Maggie asked him thinking to herself
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:33 am

"Whenever you can get him there." Leon replied with a faint smile. "The Doc owes me - whenever it is, he'll fit it in." He nodded briefly, then stood up and glanced around the room for a moment, before turning back to Maggie.
"I tell you what, that's enough on all the doom and gloom... I'm actually feeling okay today. How about we go out and do something?" He offered, a kind smile on his handsome face. It was strange, really... Unless it was scornful and mocking, a smile looked out of place on his face. Of course, this was not surprising - what with the image he had created for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 am

Maggie-
She nodded, thinking to herself. "I'll try to get him there tomorrow, I think I have something that would work." She spoke in thought. Losing herself for a moment as she thought through it carefully. Being dragged back to the real world by his next question. Shock ran through her, he really wanted to be seen with her? Wasn't that a bad thing? "Um, sure?" She spoke with a slight nodd. Though confusion clear in her tone.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 am

Maggie didn't exactly seem thrilled about his suggestion, but Leon disregarded this - merely offering a slight reassuring smile.
"Right then! Let's see..."
He stepped over to the mirror in the corner of his room and checked his reflection. He had no eyeliner on today - so already he looked a little different to usual. He supposed it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a makeshift disguise...
He tapped his fingers together thoughtfully for a minute, then ran them through his sleek brown hair, tugging it out of its usual style and instantly transforming his entire image.
Lastly, he grabbed a hat from the hook next to the mirror and tugged it over his head.
"This should throw the paparazzi off!" He declared with a laugh, turning back to Maggie.
"What do you think?" He asked teasingly - striking a pose and winking playfully.
It was actually really nice to be spending time with somebody again... He hadn't realised until that moment how lonely he had become...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 am

Maggie-
She watched him curiously before giggling as he changed his style, the sound so light and carefree. She was finally relaxed aroudn him, she was never relaxed around anyone. It showed in her laugh to the extent of trust she had given.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 am

Leon glanced at Maggie in faint surprise as she giggled. He had never heard her sound so... Carefree before. He smiled slightly at her, then turned away with a chuckle. He grabbed a thick, warm jacket from his cupboard and pulled it on, then straightened his hat and turned back to Maggie.
"Anything you need to do before we go?" He asked with a grin - obviously looking forward to spending some time away from the hellish boredom that had become his life.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 am

Maggie-
She shook her head with a smile. "Nope, I'm good" She spoke softly, pulling on her jumper to hide the damage on her fair skin before running her fingers through her hair quickly tidying up her hair before pulling it to the side and putting it into a loose plat. Glancing at him, "Ready when you are" Maggie smiled
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am

"Okay then! Let's go!" Leon replied - laughing at his own enthusiasm.
He grabbed his wallet off the bedside table, then opened the door and left the room - glancing back to make sure Maggie was following before jogging down the stairs and exiting the school.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked, turning back to Maggie. "I hadn't really thought any further than 'out'." He admitted with a laugh - grinning sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 am

Maggie-
She smiled shaking her head at him, following closely. "To be totally honest with you I don't really go out. I live in my room." She smiled faintly at him, "It really depends where you want to go, if you want to eat or go for a walk. I don't know" She shrugged. clueless herself.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:58 am

"I'm much the same." Leon replied with a faint smile, "It just never seems worth the effort to get up and go somewhere..." He laughed, then raised a hand to hail a cab - turning back to Maggie as he waited for it to pull up. "I suppose I could eat. Or walk... Gee, I'm not being very helpful, am I?" He offering a brief smile, then decided to voice the first suggestion that came to mind. "How about a movie? There's less chance we'll be disturbed, then."
He opened the door of the cab as it pulled up beside them, waiting for Maggie to get in.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am

Maggie-
She slowly got in nodding her thanks to him. "Sounds good, it'll probably be the most private as it's dark in there so you shouldn't be pestered" She spoke softly thinking to herself. Maggie looked,over at him as she thought, waiting for him to join her with a smile
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 am

"True." Leon replied with a nod, climbing into the cab beside Maggie and closing the door. He leaned forward to tell the driver their destination, then sat back in his seat with a soft sigh. He was starting to feel a little tired now. He just hoped his good health would last through the evening...
"So, Maggie, tell me something about yourself." Leon encouraged, turning to her with a smile - keen to distract himself from worrying about his health, since that would only make him sicker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next