Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girleh and Polo.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Girleh and Polo. - Page 3 Empty Re: Girleh and Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 pm

"Gosh, I hope not!" Leon said with a laugh, "Because mine's been feeling pretty messed up lately, let me tell you. But hey - if a wimp like me can deal with it, then you sure can."
He chuckled to himself, then slowly got up, clutching his chair for support. "I seriously need some rest right now..." He muttered queasily, "So I'll talk to you tomorrow, I suppose." He offered a strained smile, then stumbled toward the door - heading toward the hospital wing.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Maggie-
I nodded, watching him go. Sitting there a while longer, I thought, talking to him would get easier. but there was no promises with that one. She sighed thinking a while longer before heading into the music room pulling his lyrics from her pocket and trying to work some music to go with them. Playing to herself, before slowly getting into it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Leon barely made it to the hospital wing. By the time he was there, he had to cling to the door-frame just to stand, and vicious coughs wracked his entire body, drawing blood from his lips. Thankfully, the school nurse saw him standing there, and hurried him over to the nearest bed. He collapsed into it, and almost instantly slipped into a deep, almost comatose slumber - his breathing shallow and strained. He slept all through that day, and the next one, too. In fact - it was three days later when Leon finally awoke - drenched in cold sweat, and looking distinctly dishevelled compared to his usual immaculate turnout.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Maggie-
Maggie sighed, chewing her lip. She'd been worried about Leon but banned from being around him. This worried her slightly, had he said something about her? She sighed, struggling to finish with the notes. Unable to continue writing knowing he was the one so weak. It was annoying her and worried her. Thinking she had done something wrong.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 pm

The day after waking, Leon returned to his dorm and made himself a little more presentable - before finally attending class the day after - Friday, the last day of the week. He felt much better now, but he knew it was unlikely to last for long. The attacks had been getting more frequent recently...
He sighed softly to himself, then hitched his bag over his shoulder and entered the classroom - late, as usual - and to an even larger amount of whispering than he had become accustomed to. Obviously, rumours had been circulating in his absence.
He glanced toward Maggie, and considered sitting next to her for a moment... But then he cast the thought aside and took his usual seat - not wanting to risk his jackass reputation any more than he already had.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Maggie-
She chewed her pen slightly, her usually perfect hair more of a mess. Her fair skin having bruises and bags under her eyes. She couldn't figure what she had done wrong... Why she hadn't been aloud. She ignored his presence as he came in, maybe this was just one huge joke to him. Play around with her for a bit then toss her aside. A mat, a used doormat.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Once the class was over and the students had begun filing out, Leon hurried over to Maggie, his expression showing a subtle hint of concern that he dared not express any stronger for fear of somebody noticing. He wasn't supposed to care, after all.
"What happened to you?" Leon whispered as he reached her side - casting her an anxious sideways glance as he fell into step beside her. "You look like you've been through the wars."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Maggie-
She glanced at him before looking away. "I'm good enough for ya now? You can stuff the project, i'm not your little joke. I was worried about you, but then I was told you had requested I wasn't aloud to see you. Thanks Leon, thanks." She sighed, keeping her voice low she held that little amount of respect. Maybe kind of... She sighed, waiting for his reaction to her words, though she expected him to blank her and go back to being the hard nut that didn't care.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:26 pm

"Maggie, give me some credit here! I'm not that much of a jerk..." He shook his head and sighed, glancing around quickly to make sure nobody was listening, then continuing in a low tone. "I'm sorry I worried you, but I never accept any visitors. It's a long-standing arrangement - since I doubt I'd get any rest at all if I was to let every single person pretending to care about me pay me a visit..." He trailed off, shrugging vaguely, then turned back to Maggie. "I really am sorry. I'll be sure to make an exception for you next time, if it would make you happy. Now come on, no more changing the subject... What's happened to you?" He frowned in concern, his gaze darting over her bruised face.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Maggie-
"Nothing. It's nothing. I thumped the piano." she answered uneasily, looking away from him. Knowing her hands weren't what he was on about. Too many ears and she expected him to flip if he knew. He was recovering. he needed to keep calm, not be worried by something as petty as her bruises.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:36 pm

"Look, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." Leon murmured quietly. "I understand. But I am here for you, and I might be able to help, if you'll let me..." He trailed off, fixing her with a deep, searching gaze - then quickly glancing away when he noticed a student nearby staring curiously at the rare caring expression on his face.
He flashed an aggressive glare, which sent the curious student on her way, then he walked on beside Maggie, doing his best to look aloof and antisocial whilst trying to be comforting towards his friend at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 am

Maggie-
"It's not that I don't want to tell you, it's more that I'm afraid of your reaction if I do tell you," Maggie stated gently, watching him cautiously for a moment. She was afraid of his actions right now, she'd been afraid when he touched her chin. She had to just hope he didn't tag onto what she meant, that he didn't flip out if he did find out.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

Leon was relatively certain he had already made an accurate guess to Maggie's situation - but life had taught him that making assumptions was never a good thing. So he would just wait until she was ready to let him in. Ready to let him help her... Not that he'd be any use. He was never useful to anyone, really...
"You never have to be afraid of me, Maggie." He assured her quietly. "It's fine... But if you ever do want to talk, I'm all ears - okay?" He offered a faint smile, and patted her gently on the shoulder.
"I'd never hurt you." He promised solemnly.
Then he noticed that people were staring again, and decided that attempting to be kind in public was actually just too much risk. Yet he didn't want to leave Maggie now, when there was obviously something going on with her. He would just have to try to be more careful...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 am

Maggie-
She nodded, "thanks I'm here for you too. I know you won't hurt me. I just don't want you to hurt him." She spoke gently she wasn't a violent person, for reasons she knew he would find despite her best efforts she didn't want to lie.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:50 pm

"Who did it?" Leon asked quietly, glancing over at Maggie. "I know I give off the wrong impression - but trust me, I can't hurt people. I'm useless in a fight, and I know it." He admitted with a chuckle.
"You may want to think of getting in touch with somebody who can help, though. The police, maybe... You can't let anybody hurt you like this. It isn't right." He shook his head solemnly - watching her with subtle concern.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Maggie-
She watched him cautiously, "It was just an accident,, I mean.. I think it was. I was really tired and don't really remember much. I just remember him coming over and then I smacked my head on the piano. It was Jake" She mumbled, looking away, not wanting to see his reaction despite his words. "I couldn't tell the police even if I wanted to. My dad would kill me, he is close to Jakes family" She spoke simply.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Leon frowned at this information. Jake was a pain in the ass, but he certainly hadn't expected anything like this from him...
"Jake Sunno?" ((XD)) He asked cautiously. "He's my roommate... And a stubborn son of a bitch, I might add. I've been trying to get rid of him for weeks now, but he just won't-" Leon broke off, abruptly ceasing his grumbling. None of that mattered now...
"I'll talk to him." He offered. "If it really was an accident, then we've got nothing to worry about... But if not, I'll be giving Jake a piece of my mind." He nodded, then fell silent a moment - thinking.
"Well, we can deal with that later. For now, what do you say we get together after school and do something fun? Take your mind off things, eh?"
Leon made the offer in a calm, aloof tone - his expression neutral due to the floods of students in the hallway, but he took the chill from his actions by flashing Maggie a friendly wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Maggie-
She watched him from the corner of her eye slightly timid by her actions at first, not sure on this whole thing before forcing herself to relax a moment. Lighting shoving him, "I only have like one more lesson and the rest is free periods, we could try and work the lyrics with the chords i got if you wnat>" she offered
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 pm

"Brilliant, because I totally don't mind cutting class." Leon replied with a grin - though he quickly straightened his expression into his usual scowl when he remembered that he still had a reputation to uphold. "Though I have to admit, working with music is not exactly my idea of 'fun'. Still, I suppose if we just get it over with then I won't have to worry about it any more..." He huffed a stressed sigh, and walked on in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Maggie-
She smiled weakly shaking her head at him, "Well unless you've got anything better I'd love to know" She commented dryly watching him before quickly stepping into an empty room as she caught a glimpse of Jake, though worse still her father was at his side. She swore under her breath, not impressed. She couldn't be seen with Leon.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"Well, I suppose we could-" Leon began speaking, but he broke off as Maggie suddenly stepped off into an empty room. He hurriedly followed suit, frowning in confusion as he noticed her sudden tension. "Something wrong?" He asked gently - seeming far more caring now they were alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Maggie-
"Dad is here with Jake, he couldn't of" she mumbled, running a hand through her hair. Shaking in fear, she didn't like her father trying to figure why Jake had hit her, then she realized,. her father put him up to it. Drat. Why didn't she see it coming? She shook her head chewing her lip
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 pm

"Hey, it's okay." Leon assured her comfortingly - gently patting her shoulder. "I'm here with you, aren't I? I'm not going to let anybody hurt you. That's a promise!"
Noticing her shaking, Leon placed a hand on each of Maggie's shoulders and gently turned her to face him. "Look at me." He instructed softly. "It'll be okay."
With those words, a gentle smile crept over Leon's handsome face.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Maggie-
"If only it were that easy, it's not. I'm not supposed to be around you. I'm supposed to be with Jake which is probably why he hit me because my dad put him up to it as I am not doing as he told me to" Maggie rushed her words very few becoming clear on what they were
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Leon dropped his hands back to his sides and straightened, drawing himself up to his full height - his shoulders slightly raised by tension.
So this was his fault...? He should have known. Wasn't it always?
"I understand." He murmured quietly. "If it's causing a problem, then the best solution is just to keep away from me. It's better that way."
And with those words, Leon turned and walked away. He was angry - though not with Maggie, not by a long shot. She had done nothing wrong... He was angry with himself. It seemed all he did in life was make mistakes these days...

And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of my past mistakes down inside
I'll live with regret for my whole life...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next